Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 4, 2017 10:09 PM

Mar 2015
Oh man they're gonna reunite but I can't help but feel a flag's been raised somewhere :(
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jul 3, 2017 4:43 PM
Feb 2016
Que episódio mais fofo! Finalmente eles poderão se encontrar no 707 e apreciar a queima de fogos juntos, reescrevendo seus futuros brilhantes!
Será?
Aug 12, 2017 6:45 PM

Nov 2016
Seems like things are going to take a fortunate turn. Beautiful episode.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 28, 2018 4:38 AM

May 2016
Lovely episode the sad news is that only 2 episodes left...................T^T
May 19, 2019 1:08 AM

Oct 2012
ゴゴゴ That menacing stares from Shin, Nobu, Nana for Takumi though ゴゴゴ

Yuri lol, what's with this girl
Miu, wrong anime you should be in Saki instead :P

Damn the ending, made me sad and happy :(
I hope everything will go great as expected
Yuri and Miu should totally join though.. They're kinda nice girls xD
"Signature removed"
Jun 6, 2019 3:20 PM
Apr 2016
What a nice beautiful episode! I'm loving how it's all peaceful again, we went through a lot of drama, I'm hoping for a nice peaceful climactic ending. I'm happy that they're reuniting, all of them, I'm hoping it's going to be as happy as it sounds. Also rest in peace, Nobu, hitting on her didn't go well haha.
Jun 16, 2019 5:16 PM
Jul 2014
It's interesting how Nana has a hunch that Takumi was banging Reira on the side and how she just sensed it. It hope it's not true, but I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case considering how much of a dog Takumi is. I would only be surprised with Reira since it seemed like she loved Shin.

I love getting Nana's perspective and inside thoughts. Her way of thinking and sorting things out is cool. She has come to realize that the only way that she and Ren will able to be together is by tying the knot and I think that's logically the only way too. I don't have any preference who Nana ends up with. Both Ren and Yasu are good people who care deeply for her.

It's really insightful what Hachi said to Junko as she was leaving about what would be best for her and Nobu's relationship post breakup. Is it better to explain yourself to your ex and clear away the vagueness of the split or would it be better to completely ghost or disappear with no explanation?? Which would hurt less?? This question is such a good one and I'm glad Hachi realized this herself. She has really grown as a person and I appreciate that.

I'm really happy Hachi reached out to them for the festival ;u; I hope Nobu and Hachi can clear the air. I also hope Nobu gets with Miyu lol the 7 year age difference doesn't matter to me since they're both legal adults and get along well.

Things are surprisingly calming down???? I know it's the end of the anime but they were building up to something big so idk what's gonna happen at the fireworks festival that they're all going to. I hope they all have a fun time together :D
Jan 31, 2020 3:50 PM

Jan 2013
XDDDD Ginpei is my favourite I swear 'yeah yeah yeah yeah'

"Please stop talking about math when I'm eating."
Mar 22, 2020 5:49 AM

Mar 2020
These past few episodes have been really enjoyable. as soon as Hachi started to get less screen time the show started to get good again, tired of her whiny ass.
Floyd Mayweather English Tutor
May 30, 2020 7:36 AM

Jul 2015
Pretty mature thinking there of Hachi to let Nobu hear the reasons why she left him so he can continue life with less bitter memories

I hope their reunion is going to be good, it's been a while since we saw them all together like the good old days

May 13, 2021 7:43 AM
Mar 2021
omg please please please tell me this ends with them seeing each other and reuniting all im asking for a happy ending
Nov 17, 2022 8:29 PM

Apr 2016
Yuri was so fun this episode and the Miu lady wasn't that far; Hachi fangirling over Nana warms my heart and so do hearing her thoughts about her relationship with Nobuo and Shoji, she's right about the bitterness that has stayed with Nobuo after the way their relationship ended.

Sachiko!

Good to see Nana pointing out that Nobuo does act like Hachi.

I'm expecting the worst about this "reunion", sounds too good to be true.
Apr 5, 2023 3:03 PM
Oct 2017
Jun and Kouichi just said it in this episode, the whole point of this anime and this story: there is no right answer, we have been judging all their relationships from afar and saying, they should do this, they should to that, etc etc, and we just tend to go on about things like we knew everything just like they sad but the truth is that we don't, we just don't. I was worried because I felt nothing was really happening and maybe there was going to be a big huge even that would change things now on the end, but now I think that with this kind of story there is no such end because there is no happy end, life just will go own with its ups and downs for these characters and that is beautiful, they will probably meet in the fireworks show and stay as friends. I also loved Nana's idea of talk to Shoji, they both had their own defects and made mistakes but at the end what should really matter is that they had happy moments together and they should try to aim for that.

What a wonderful anime, and I am glad I stayed until the end. I wouldn't say there weren't any weird plot devices, maybe there were a few some, but it is this kind of stories that feels natural, its not crazy or weird made up soap opera to juice more drama, it is just a story that feels very real.

And since there are no right answers, that is why I want to live my life with polyamory!!!
Apr 5, 2023 3:15 PM
Oct 2017
Also I really like that girl that talks softly, she is nice and I like her vibe, but maybe she wouldn't like being with someone as energetic as me, I can't control myself sometimes.
Dec 31, 2023 7:32 PM

May 2019
perfect, down to every last detail

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nana Episode 39 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Chelle - Apr 25, 2007

86 by kivuchan »»
Today, 9:59 AM

Poll: » Nana Episode 34 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Xinil - Feb 2, 2007

116 by akane_slays »»
May 13, 1:35 PM

» Does this anime still hold up

mydaddy - May 2

20 by LostSpectre »»
May 6, 7:39 PM

Poll: » NANA Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

jacobpaige - Mar 23, 2008

102 by nelsonnnn »»
Apr 28, 5:21 PM

Poll: » NANA Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

jacobpaige - Mar 23, 2008

164 by nelsonnnn »»
Apr 28, 5:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.