Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 11, 2008 12:30 AM

May 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
very satisfying ending. wasnt expecting her to be alive.

i will write a positive review for this one.
Dec 2, 2008 11:19 AM

Jul 2007
I loved the ending. I didn't expect her to be alive too.
Mar 25, 2014 12:15 PM

Mar 2009
good thing she's alive~
May 6, 2014 9:10 AM

May 2012
Pretty lovely ending, while the first episode wasn't the best this second and last sure was satisfying!
Dec 31, 2017 1:20 AM

Nov 2013
I love how Kenji took Hiyori to the amusement park and everything was resolved. Like the first episode, it did a great job at conveying the feelings.

I didn't expect her to be alive, but that's cool. Really satisfying ending.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Apr 16, 2019 6:23 PM
Jun 2016
Very interesting ending...and while I was surprised that Hiyori was still with us at the end...longtime watchers of anime should not be that surprised....especially those who have watched clannad...

Though,with the way it was handled...wasn't expecting an ikriyo....

Very nice anime about love, and also about seizing the day, and living despite things not being stable for one.
"The greatness of one's sorrow when parting is the evidence of the deepness of one's love, so if one fears sadness, one wouldn't be able to love anything."
Feb 14, 2020 7:48 AM
Aug 2011
didn't expected that ending. quite nice short anime i found when watching mizuiro jidai
Want see old animes once again

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mizuiro (2003) Episode 1 Discussion

Desian - Jun 11, 2008

3 by TheBigGuy »»
May 14, 2017 1:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.