Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (115) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
May 30, 2011 6:29 PM

Aug 2009
Welcome to the club metamorphius!!
GEEZ how many Capricorns are we here?? :O
yes.. i'm a Capricorn too! ^.^ And a really stubborn one sometimes, although my Ascendant in Pisces calms me down a lot! :P I'm mostly stubborn with my goals and no so much towards other people. I hate hotheaded arguments anyway..

Btw, we've got many things in common there! :D Especially in music tatse and about Photoshop...
Oh I looove cats too and I have two, named "Psinakis" and "Fei"..
Schwartz means black in German, right? cool!

sweets addict here too --just read my profile for proof :P--
now, i'm a loner too. I mean I NEED sometime on my own or i'll go crazy..
I think it's a Capricorn's thing.. :P

I have the same thing with "wallet and i-pod.." I can forget my books, my glasses.. but my i-pod never!!! It would be sooo boring without my music <33

I love travelling too and i don't wake up early in the moring, as for now at least.. xP

..my mom likes F1.. xD lol random, but she does.

Well, summing up my crazy post, it's sooo very nice to meet you!!!!!! :DD
“In a mad world, only the mad are sane.”Akira Kurosawa
May 31, 2011 7:54 AM

Apr 2011
Yeah, some people think it's fun to argue, but I find it annoying and a waste of time.. just an ego battle really

Photoshop is cool, I'm hearing a lot people hear use gimp though?

I used to be an ipod everywhere person until I got into meditation. Now I'm trying to spend more time in silence
May 31, 2011 8:20 AM

Aug 2009
@JusticeUndone - hehe, quite a few Capricorns here apparently xD Aiming to take over MAL soon...
Yeah, I definitely didn't mean stubborn when it comes to interpersonal relationships, but goals, attitude, ideals etc. Actually, I really don't like arguing with people, especially online; I find it boring and waste of time, so I will rarely participate in such 'discussions', instead simply ignore them.
You have a cool mom :D

@Lotus97 - I guess it all comes to one's preferences. I started using PS first so I really got used to it and wouldn't change it but I've tried GIMP too, and it's not bad at all (even though I only scratched the surface when it comes to using it). In fact, for a free software it's great.
May 31, 2011 4:15 PM

Mar 2009
@ JusticeUndone
Ευχαριστώ. Λυπάμαι. Δεν μιλώ "καλά" ελληνικά ... No pronouncing exercise x)" I forget most of the words ^^" I know some funny phrases xDDDD:
Δεν καταλαβαίνω <-- very helpful ... eto, useless. Greece becomes very irritated xD
(= I don't understand)
Μιλάτε αγγλικά ... Μιλάει κανείς εδώ αγγλικά <--- big head shake xD
(= Do you speak English? Is someone here, who speaks English?)
Είσαι όμορφη. Έχεις ωραία μάτια <--- girls become blushed *hehe*
(= You're beautiful. You've nice eyes)
Είναι επείγον <--- it's funny to use, if I was young xD
(= it's an emergency)
Μπορώ να χρησιμοποιήσω το τηλέφωνό σας <--- Yeah, I need it to call my firends to pick me up xD
(= Can I use your phone?)

Your German is good. I understand you ;)

Schwartz is an old german word for black. So you guess it right ;)

@ billmurderface
Watcha mean? I'm an endangered species. I need to be protected xP

@ metamorphius
You're welcome. Nice to meet you ^^
I see, you're interested in languages, too ^^
You know, I'm no good at languages at all. You can teach me your native languages (if I find it out), sensei ^^
May 31, 2011 5:30 PM

Feb 2009
HI! im kyle or corsair your pick dun care. Anyway im 23 just got out of the military not too long ago and about to start college. I have been a big fan of anime all my life but i didnt really know what it was or get into it until 2004. anyway i can be a big ol smartass over the internet and in RL, so try not to get too butt hurt too easily ;)

PS. I love music as well mostly into Metal dunno if anyone else is.
May 31, 2011 6:32 PM

Jan 2011
kyle, a pleasure to have a former serviceman here, and a fellow smartass. i'm also a metal man myself, so all the more reason that you are most welcome. ^.^
Jun 1, 2011 10:45 PM
May 2011
Hi everyone !! nice to be here :)

Im louie andrea 25 from philippines :)
Jun 1, 2011 11:30 PM

Aug 2009
So the group's getting bigger...Nice.
Welcome, Kyle and Andrea

@Nekro-Nin - yeah, I'm interested in languages, but usually way to lazy to dedicate myself to properly studying them, guess I'm something of a half-assed wannabe linguist xDDD German is my weak spot so YOU can teach me >.<
My mother tongue? Nah, I doubt anyone would want to learn it. It's Croatian btw.
Jun 2, 2011 6:54 AM

Jan 2011
welcome louie andrea, 'tis a pleasure
Jun 2, 2011 7:34 AM

Mar 2009
Suppose I better do this too :P

Been a member of the site for a little over two years now but only recently decided to get involved in the community and I have to say I've received a hearty welcome from all kinds of people.

Anyway I'm Odge(Not my real name), I'm from Ireland and am 22. Been watching anime for as long as I can remember and still do although not so much recently.
Right now I'm in Uni studying Digital Media which is alright but pretty boring at the same time although perks do include free programs like Photoshop etc. Hoping to become a web designer at some point in my life, if not I've always wanted to work with kids in some form or other(no pedo)

As far as anime goes a good set of characters and a strong story is what pulls me in so I guess mostly Seinen, although a good shonen series can always catch my attention. If I had to pick an all time favourite it's Welcome to the NHK :D

That'll do for an intro anyway, hope to make some good friends my own age and that aren't overly excitable (:P) in here :)
Jun 2, 2011 8:00 AM

Apr 2011
Cool, we're quite the international group...Phillipines, Ireland

<salutes Corsair>
Jun 2, 2011 10:59 AM

Feb 2009
yeah i bought NHK not too long ago very interesting series to say the least, not in a bad way. anyway welcome to teh clubz odge ;)
Jun 2, 2011 12:01 PM
May 2011
Hey :)
Im Marie and i turn 21 this september!!!

Errr... i havent been into anime or manga for very long, slowly been getting into it over the last few years.
Ive already started building a nice collection of Manga books.
I also sometimes draw my own characters and would one day love to invent my own manga :D
Jun 2, 2011 12:38 PM

Feb 2009
welcome asetchell. keep at it if you really like it!
Jun 2, 2011 1:34 PM

Jan 2011
odge, welcome indeed, happy to have a dweller of the emerald isle here. i'll never forget my visit a few years ago. glad you decided to be more active, hope it stays that way.

welcome also marie, i'm also a sept. baby (yes i lied in my profile). here's hoping your dreams of your own manga comes true. keep us posted =D
Jun 2, 2011 2:00 PM

Mar 2009
Oh I'll be sticking around, more than likely I'll end up doing the most of my posting in here so I won't have to deal with the weaboos or people who add an honorific onto my name. Not that I'm a scrooge or anything though, I just prefer a decent level of maturity.

Where did you visit bill?
Jun 2, 2011 2:15 PM

Jan 2011
Odge-kun (oh sorry hehe) glad to hear you'll stick around. i was in london for a bit a few years ago, and while there took a weekender in wexford. it was quite lovely. would love to go back to see the rest of the island.
Jun 2, 2011 2:19 PM

Mar 2009
Ah that's pretty far away from me, never been there either. Will stick around because some of the other communities I'm a part of are boring/dying.
Jun 2, 2011 2:52 PM

Oct 2010
Sup, name's Matt, turned 20 in April.

I joined MAL last year but stopped coming on for a while because I was so busy with work and whatnot, but I've started coming back again recently so... yeah. Just stumbled upon this club and decided to drop by and say hi :)
Jun 2, 2011 3:01 PM

Feb 2009
well hi phoenix. I take it you play bass or guitar, or do my eyes deceive me?
Jun 2, 2011 3:05 PM

Oct 2010
@Corsair I do indeed, but that picture isn't actually me I'm afraid, it's Toshiya from Dir en grey. He's kind of like my main inspiration as far as my bass playing is concerned :)
Jun 2, 2011 3:42 PM

Jan 2011
Hi I'm tron101 aka Phill, Some things about myself are that I'm from Chicago, like going to anime conventions, big into fighting games (sf4 and mk9 at the moment) but fps on PC are my first love(I'm really good at l4d2), and I also like to cosplay. Thanks to anyone who checks this out and let me know whats up.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Jun 2, 2011 4:02 PM

Feb 2009
HELLO! tron! someone likes to give higher than deserved scores! lol
Jun 2, 2011 4:07 PM

Apr 2011
Welcome Tron, Phoenix, and anyone else I haven't welcomed yet.
Jun 2, 2011 4:35 PM

Jan 2011
welcome matt, glad you have stumbled by, and a musician no less (former drummer myself).

welcome phil as well, i was into fighting games as well in my day...i wish i still had time for it, ugh.

my how the trickle of new members has become a flood =P
Jun 2, 2011 4:57 PM

Jan 2011
thanks everyone for the warm welcome
Corsair857 said:
HELLO! tron! someone likes to give higher than deserved scores! lol

lol what might you be referring to?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Jun 2, 2011 7:20 PM

Feb 2009
lol nothing its just a lot of the series you got on your list i wouldnt have given anywhere near the score you have given most of your competed series.
Jun 4, 2011 10:13 PM

May 2010
Hi everyone!

I'm Shams (Yes, that's my real name) and I'm from India to finish my studies (haven't really been living here for long though). I've just turned 24 and am currently about to complete my third year of Dentistry.

I don't normally say much, so please don't mind me. I started watching anime early last year, after accidentally coming across Serial Experiments Lain while trying to find something interesting to pass the time with.

My interests (besides anime) are swimming (just good enough to save my life in a pinch, but I still enjoy it), music (lots of it; I'm learning to play the keyboard), languages (fluent in three, learning two more currently) and acting plain lazy.
Well, that's all from me. Feel free to ask me if you'd like to know anything else.
Jun 4, 2011 11:59 PM

Jan 2011
welcome shams (even though your studies scares me >_<)...you should check out the languages and music thread on here if they interest you. hope to hear often from you! ^_^
Jun 6, 2011 11:43 AM

Apr 2011
billmurderface said:
welcome shams (even though your studies scares me >_<)...you should check out the languages and music thread on here if they interest you. hope to hear often from you! ^_^

Yeah, dentists are scary, but I welcome you nonetheless, Shams.

BTW, I like your Ulquiorra background
Jun 6, 2011 12:13 PM

Feb 2009
^i agree about the backround not dentists being scary, and welcome!
Jun 6, 2011 4:19 PM

Jan 2009
Hello there, I'm Kaito or Gavin, chose either x3

I'm a 22 year old geeky dude from The netherlands who enjoys doing things that are... geeky. Gaming, Anime, Cosplay and stuff like that.
I'll be a Systems Engineer student in about three months, it's very late for my age but my life actually just restarted.
I came here to make friends or more and talk about anime and other fun stuffs ^.^

Other things that I love is Star Trek or any other sci-fi series, anime or real. Music of any kind, driving, online games (EvE online and FFXIV atm), and at least but not least; sleeping!

Hope to be welcome here ^.^;
Jun 6, 2011 4:40 PM

Apr 2011
Welcome Kaito. Nice to see another international guy. We really have a lot of countries, huh? What characters do you cosplay?
Jun 6, 2011 4:43 PM

Jan 2009
I played, cliche yes, Kurosaki Ichogo and that blue haired brutal dude from bleach which I've forgotten the name from.
Jun 6, 2011 4:48 PM

Apr 2011
Kaito-Chan said:
I played, cliche yes, Kurosaki Ichogo and that blue haired brutal dude from bleach which I've forgotten the name from.

Cool, Ichigo is one of my favorites. I love his bankai uniform. Blue haired guy? Grimmjow maybe?
Jun 6, 2011 4:49 PM

Jan 2009
Lotus97 said:
Kaito-Chan said:

Cool, Ichigo is one of my favorites. I love his bankai uniform. Blue haired guy? Grimmjow maybe?

Aye! That's him! Without the skull and such though. I do it for fun so... yeah xD
Jun 6, 2011 5:31 PM

May 2011
Hi to everyone I missed saying hi to lol >_<
Glad to have everyone here!

@Kaito, yay Star Trek *thumbs up*
Jun 6, 2011 6:04 PM

Aug 2009
+1 to what nebula said. Hi to all the new members and hope you'll have fun here! :)
Thnx to the club's officer, bill and whoever else is greeting the new members! That should be my job too, but things have started running faster in this forum, which is a good thing though.

Just a word to Kaito.. it's NEVER too late to start over! ;) You're not alone in this, sometimes we all need to press that restart button and change our lives for the better! :)
Jun 6, 2011 6:12 PM

Jan 2009
JusticeUndone said:
+1 to what nebula said. Hi to all the new members and hope you'll have fun here! :)
Thnx to the club's officer, bill and whoever else is greeting the new members! That should be my job too, but things have started running faster in this forum, which is a good thing though.

Just a word to Kaito.. it's NEVER too late to start over! ;) You're not alone in this, sometimes we all need to press that restart button and change our lives for the better! :)

And it will restart with college, smiling brightly and going for it! BANZAI!
Jun 6, 2011 6:22 PM

Aug 2009
Kaito-Chan said:

hehe! :) Best of luck!!! Have fun and enjoy it as much as you can! BANZAI! ;)
Jun 6, 2011 6:25 PM

Jan 2009
Heh, I noticed you're from Athens. A few of my very best (online) friends are actually from Athens x3. They learned me all kinds of words that I'm not suppose to learn.

But I know what someone means if they say "Re malaka!" to me XD
One day i need to visit that place... when it's calmed down that is O.o;
Jun 6, 2011 6:35 PM

May 2011
JusticeUndone said:
Kaito-Chan said:

hehe! :) Best of luck!!! Have fun and enjoy it as much as you can! BANZAI! ;)

Yay, good luck from me too!

I'll eventually jump back on the college train, but for now, I'm "just a parent."
I'm gonna teach peoples. Eventually.
Jun 6, 2011 7:41 PM

Jan 2011
welcome sir gavin, i love the dutch, have had a few friends from there. such lovely people you are. you are definitely most welcome!

@justice
you're very welcome, but don't worry about it, the welcoming thing. you more than do your share, that's for sure. you are the driving light by which this club goes =P.

and yeah i need to go back to school too, eff "real life" and work. XD
Jun 6, 2011 8:53 PM

Feb 2011
Hi there, my name is Juan Carlos, call me by my nick if you prefer.
23 years old, studying foreign affairs at college, well...erm....I love anime *awkward silence*

I love videogames (Xbox GT: Montrovant1488) hit me if you wanna hook up, soon I'll be getting a PS3.

I absolutely love reading and writing, though lately I haven't been able to read any novel, or best seller, since most of my time is spent reading things from college (politics, economy and war), though I do enjoy reading the german classics like Thomas Mann, Meyer, Gothe and so on.

Hope to get along with all you guys!
Jun 6, 2011 9:05 PM

Jan 2011
welcome juan carlos (i prefer that actually TBH ^_^) yet another reader and writer. i love how literary this club is. be sure to check out the books thread and all the other threads. you are most welcome sir.
Jun 7, 2011 9:32 AM

Apr 2011
Welcome, JC
Jun 7, 2011 4:01 PM

Aug 2009
Kaito-Chan said:
Heh, I noticed you're from Athens. A few of my very best (online) friends are actually from Athens x3. They learned me all kinds of words that I'm not suppose to learn.

But I know what someone means if they say "Re malaka!" to me XD
One day i need to visit that place... when it's calmed down that is O.o;

HAHAHA you made my night!!! :P You could also say "Ai re malaka!" or "Ante re malaka" or even "Geia sou re malaka". Haha that was very educative! xDDD

Usually we all have a guilty pleasure to learn all those words and phrases that we aren't supposed to know in foreign languages. I remember us asking our Japanese teacher to tell us some of those words, but you know how reserved they are as people.. she couldn't let us know! xD hahahaha
Well, sometimes she tried describing them, in a "polite" way and it was SO much fun to watch her! she rocks! :P

Btw, I've seen that you live in The Netherlands. wow! I've been once there, and I loved it! :)) It's so lively and calm at the same time.
Do you ride a bike too all day long?! :P There were everywhere! xD hihi

Things in Athens might not change soon, it will take some time. Tourists still come though, from what I've seen.
You know, if you want to come better come soon, I can't guarantee how things will be in a year from now, but I'm praying for the best anyway.
It's always good taking precautions, but thing is bad things can happen anywhere. So my motto is positive thinking is the only key, hoping and asking for better things to come eventually.
Jun 7, 2011 4:06 PM

Aug 2009
billmurderface said:

@justice
you're very welcome, but don't worry about it, the welcoming thing. you more than do your share, that's for sure. you are the driving light by which this club goes =P.

and yeah i need to go back to school too, eff "real life" and work. XD

Aww that was very poetic and moving!! *.* Thank you!!! :'))

Good luck with "real life" stuff! ;D You will make it!!

And welcome to JC! :)) Hope you'll have fun and share your thoughts with us in the forums!
Jun 7, 2011 5:11 PM

Jan 2009
JusticeUndone said:

HAHAHA you made my night!!! :P You could also say "Ai re malaka!" or "Ante re malaka" or even "Geia sou re malaka". Haha that was very educative! xDDD

Usually we all have a guilty pleasure to learn all those words and phrases that we aren't supposed to know in foreign languages. I remember us asking our Japanese teacher to tell us some of those words, but you know how reserved they are as people.. she couldn't let us know! xD hahahaha
Well, sometimes she tried describing them, in a "polite" way and it was SO much fun to watch her! she rocks! :P

Btw, I've seen that you live in The Netherlands. wow! I've been once there, and I loved it! :)) It's so lively and calm at the same time.
Do you ride a bike too all day long?! :P There were everywhere! xD hihi

Things in Athens might not change soon, it will take some time. Tourists still come though, from what I've seen.
You know, if you want to come better come soon, I can't guarantee how things will be in a year from now, but I'm praying for the best anyway.
It's always good taking precautions, but thing is bad things can happen anywhere. So my motto is positive thinking is the only key, hoping and asking for better things to come eventually.

Well... re malaka was the nicest thing I've learned over the years, the rest I'll keep for myself for now but I can imagine you could know what else of nice words and phrases I've learned x3

Also, yes I've ridden a bike for 22 years, then got my drivers license and a car this winter, and my bike is catching rust... just love driving <3 Only when driving you suddenly notice how incredibly annoying all those bikes that pop out of nowhere are xD
Jun 7, 2011 6:12 PM

Jul 2010
Hi I am aquielleoz ^^
I'm from the Philippines. And i like putting smileys here and there over my posts :D
usually replacing the periods and commas :))

i'm fairly new to being 20, but this club is curious enough to warrant a little investigation :))

i look forward to lurking some more :D
Shameless Advertising:
hey there :)
this is aquielleoz from CARP
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (115) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What Are You Listening to? + All About the Music! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Corsair857 - Jun 2, 2011

3583 by Elanin »»
Dec 22, 2023 3:31 AM

Sticky: » Administrators' lounge [closed for members] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

JusticeUndone - Aug 22, 2011

361 by Lotus97 »»
Jun 17, 2022 12:02 PM

» [GAME] You're Banned! v. 7.0 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Uuh - Dec 12, 2015

8529 by Pyro »»
May 12, 2022 4:21 AM

» [GAME] First Thing That Pops Up In Your Mind V. 3.0 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Arianna - Mar 20, 2016

3543 by Pyro »»
May 12, 2022 12:40 AM

» [Game] Last Letter - Anime Edition ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

kumquat123 - Feb 18, 2012

3116 by Pyro »»
May 12, 2022 12:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.