Pages (115) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jun 20, 2011 7:21 AM

Feb 2009
billmurderface said:
welcome Masri, glad to have you here. ^_^

thanks..XD
Jun 20, 2011 8:27 AM

Apr 2011
Welcome Masri, hope you enjoy your stay :)
Jun 20, 2011 12:33 PM

Aug 2010
Welcome Masri!!

Jun 20, 2011 2:38 PM

Aug 2009
Welcome Ma-chan! :D Have fun in our club!
“In a mad world, only the mad are sane.”Akira Kurosawa
Jun 20, 2011 2:49 PM

Jul 2010
Welcome Masri and all the ppl i've missed !!
Jun 20, 2011 5:21 PM

Apr 2008
Hey guys, I'm Gary. Turning 21 this november so I guess I'm one of the younger guys around here.

I'm a college senior in new york, pre-med. Actually taking my MCAT in 2 weeks... (I really should be studying right now, but gotta take study breaks sometimes too, no? haha)

I've also taken Japanese for 2 years now. Taking one more year this coming school year. So, to other Japanese speakers/students here, 質問があれば、遠慮なく言え.

Anyways, nice to meet you all! Feel free to message me any time!
Jun 20, 2011 5:31 PM

Aug 2009
nvbft90 said:
Hey guys, I'm Gary. Turning 21 this november so I guess I'm one of the younger guys around here.

I'm a college senior in new york, pre-med. Actually taking my MCAT in 2 weeks... (I really should be studying right now, but gotta take study breaks sometimes too, no? haha)

I've also taken Japanese for 2 years now. Taking one more year this coming school year. So, to other Japanese speakers/students here, 質問があれば、遠慮なく言え.

Anyways, nice to meet you all! Feel free to message me any time!

At last another Japanese student!!!! :D So prepare yourself for a long speech! :P
Sorry to everyone else, but I really need to do this! I haven't practised since we finished our lessons a month ago! xD

クラブによこそ!

私も二年間ぐらい日本語を習っています。あなたはとても上手だね。
私はN5があります。十二月には試験があった。
日本語は素晴らしくて、楽しいだよね。
あなたも日本語能力試験がしましたか。

今、私はうれしい。。私たちは一緒にもっと勉強をしましょうねえええ!!:D

ああ、それとも。。私はナタリアと言います。よろしくお願いします! ^.^
Jun 20, 2011 5:32 PM

Jan 2011
welcome gary...finally another east coaster ^_^!!

you think when you graduate you can get me some deals? my insurance rates are killing me >.>
Jun 20, 2011 5:39 PM

Mar 2009
JusticeUndone said:

クラブによこそ!

私も二年間ぐらい日本語を習っています。あなたはとても上手だね。
私はN5があります。十二月には試験があった。
日本語は素晴らしくて、楽しいだよね。
あなたも日本語能力試験がしましたか。

今、私はうれしい。。私たちは一緒にもっと勉強をしましょうねえええ!!:D

ああ、それとも。。私はナタリアと言います。よろしくお願いします! ^.^

Yeah, I agree! :D
Jun 20, 2011 5:41 PM

Jun 2011
OOoops! everyone, sorry if i forgot to introduce myself!

Hi, im Christian, 25 turning 26 this july 19, im a big fan of animes since the times of yu yu hakusho and ranma 1/2... 0_,O

im a computer technology graduate and loves fixing and breaking things apart! (sweeeet)

The three things im always doing in front of my pc:
1. surfing the net downloading animes

2. watching animes

3. playing pc games (racing, RPG, Strategy)

Nos 2 & 3 switched places ever since my pc became outdated! O_,0
Jun 20, 2011 6:05 PM

Apr 2011
Welcome, Gary and Christian
Jun 20, 2011 6:11 PM

Jan 2011
welcome christian...must add july 19 to the birthday thread...maybe make that one a sticky thread too (nudge nudge justice) so people are remembered on their day of awesomeness.

just a thought =D
Jun 20, 2011 6:24 PM

Aug 2009
Welcome wall!! Nice to have you here! ^.^ And great pic as well. This must be the Kanji for love, "ai" am I right?

@Bill

I got the hint.. :P But I'm also terribly tired right now, so I'll save that for tomorrow, but I promise I'll get to it asap! ;)
Jun 20, 2011 6:26 PM

Jun 2011
w0w a sticky one huh??! O_,0

more fun!

no work on birthdays!

im not sure if our company recognizes one's birthday but im still gonna think of some excuse!!
Jun 20, 2011 6:34 PM

Jan 2011
@justice
i didn't mean right now or today for that matter...just sometime in the future...and it was only a suggestion. i bow to your wisdom, great leader ^_^
Jun 20, 2011 6:34 PM

Jun 2011
yup!

Love! (sigh) (i just got dumped four days ago!!!)

Asked a friend for some help.. O_,0

my friend has his eyes on Kanji
Jun 20, 2011 6:38 PM

Jan 2011
Christian...i feel your pain. i'm in the middle of a kind of dump too...like a legal one =\

but we must remember all happens for the best...eventually.
Jun 20, 2011 6:45 PM

Jun 2011
aye!

love makes my pc go wild!

being dumped makes my internet browser grow more and more tabs!!

thanks a lot!
Jun 20, 2011 6:50 PM

Jan 2011
yeah after 5 years and the dreaded "D" word on the horizon...love is a second thought...more like...uh...recovery?
Jun 20, 2011 7:40 PM

Apr 2008
ナタリアさん、初めまして。クラブに入ってよかったと思ってる =)

ナタリアさんも上手だと思うよ。僕はJLPTをまだ受けていない。多分来年、日本語を三年勉強した時、受けるかも知れない。僕も日本語のクラスが大好きだ。難しいけど、ほかのbiologyのクラスより楽しい。ナタリアさんはギリシャに住んでいる?じゃあ、ギリシャ語と英語と日本語も話せる?すごいね!ちょっとうらやましいなあああ。。。

いつかギリシャに旅行したいだよ。案内してくれ?haha

and Bill, if you don't mind waiting another 6-8 years, then sure I'll let you know when I graduate haha. The road ahead is longgggggg =(
Jun 20, 2011 8:05 PM

Jan 2011
@nvbft

well i at least understood the last part.
and no i don't mind waiting...the longer i wait the more health problems i'll have for you to help me with ^_^
Jun 20, 2011 9:05 PM

Oct 2008
Hello everyone! My name is Chelsea but have been called Kiba for many years due to my love of Kiba from Wolf's Rain. I am 22 yrs old, going on 23 in a few months.

Currently in college for this summer and haven't had much time to come online or watch anime. Though when I don't have too worry about studies, I will watch some anime. xD I have been an anime fan since grade school and my first anime was Sailor Moon along with DBZ right after, and then sort of lose track as I have gotten into a lot of other series. lol

My love for anime has gotten me to become Admin for a few anime sites and working at the local anime convention here in the city in which this year was our first. =P

I am currently watching D Gray Man and will soon start watching Clannad, Gintama, and other series as I am a bit behind sadly.

I care about my friends and am very close to my family. Basically I'm a kind, caring person, and respect others. ^_^ Love to make new friends!
Jun 20, 2011 11:01 PM

Jun 2011
hi Chelsea nice to meet yah!

Do your best!

GoodLuck!
Jun 21, 2011 12:44 AM

Apr 2008
Sup Chelsea!

Def agree with wall about the tear wiping lol. especially the second season when you get to it. but personally I liked the first better. that's just me though cuz I thought the first had more humor.

Nice to see other college peeps around here!
Jun 21, 2011 5:07 AM

Jan 2011
KIBA!!!!!!!

i mean welcome chelsea (don't think i knew your real name be4)...what a pleasure to welcome you as you did me when i first joined MAL. this is a lovely person folks, be kind...which you all always are of course...anyways, awesome to have you here. ^_^
Jun 21, 2011 5:11 AM

Aug 2009
nvbft90 said:
ナタリアさん、初めまして。クラブに入ってよかったと思ってる =)

ナタリアさんも上手だと思うよ。僕はJLPTをまだ受けていない。多分来年、日本語を三年勉強した時、受けるかも知れない。僕も日本語のクラスが大好きだ。難しいけど、ほかのbiologyのクラスより楽しい。ナタリアさんはギリシャに住んでいる?じゃあ、ギリシャ語と英語と日本語も話せる?すごいね!ちょっとうらやましいなあああ。。。

いつかギリシャに旅行したいだよ。案内してくれ?haha

and Bill, if you don't mind waiting another 6-8 years, then sure I'll let you know when I graduate haha. The road ahead is longgggggg =(

I love how you speak the more everyday-life Japanese. I'm more used to speaking the formal type, but I want to learn to use it more freely like u! ^.^

私もよかった。

いえ、いえ。。私。。ぜんぜん上手じゃないけど、どもありがとう!うれしいだよ。もっと勉強しなければなりませんね。はは。。

私も日本語のクラスが大好き!!クラスの中にいろいろな友達がなった。この人はすごい!。一緒に楽しい時間があります。 

はい、ギリシャ人です、アテネに住んでいます。ギリシャ語と英語と日本語とドイツ語とスペイン語も知っています。だけど、ドイツ語はちょっと忘れました。。
そして、スペイン語と日本語もまだあまり上手ではありません。。
練習、練習!! はは

NV-くんは何語を知っていますか。外国語は面白いだね。

こちらこそ。。なぜなら、私は”New York” に行きたい。。。!!
あなたはここに来る時は私たちは会うことができるでしょう!そして、もちろん私は案内をしましょう。
hihi! :P
Jun 21, 2011 5:59 AM

Feb 2009
JusticeUndone said:
Welcome Ma-chan! :D Have fun in our club!

thanks~!
Jun 21, 2011 8:02 AM

Apr 2011
Welcome, Chelsea. Yes, I agree with the others about Clannad. Be prepared to cry. I also liked the first season better, I'm in the middle of After Story right now.
Jun 21, 2011 12:01 PM

Oct 2008
I want to thank everyone for the warm welcome here to this club! :3 I plan on being active as much as possible and will have some boxes of tissues at the ready for when I start up Clannad. lol Everyone here seems really nice! :)
Jun 22, 2011 8:54 AM
Jun 2011
Welcome new members! :) I'm Sapphire, nice to meet you ^___^ xx
Jun 22, 2011 9:50 AM

Apr 2011
Kiba-Sama said:
I want to thank everyone for the warm welcome here to this club! :3 I plan on being active as much as possible and will have some boxes of tissues at the ready for when I start up Clannad. lol Everyone here seems really nice! :)

You better stay active or we kick you out of club! (am kidding of course)
Jun 22, 2011 10:17 AM

Aug 2009
Welcome to all new members that I haven't greeted yet. Hope you'll have fun in the club.

Lotus97 said:
Kiba-Sama said:

You better stay active or we kick you out of club! (am kidding of course)

Lotus, whatcha doin'? Scaring people away O_o (I' kiddin' too ofc)
Jun 22, 2011 12:41 PM

Jul 2010
Hi kinda shy at this stuff but here goes... You can call me Static and i just turned 28 a month ago. Im starting back college in the fall and going into Computer Graphics, as well going to toss a few art classes in while doing so. Im also looking for a Japanese Class to take as its hard to find one close to me to learn Japanese Language.

I first got into anime when i was 13 but i was watching Cartoons earlyer ages as well just not Japanese anime other then Voltron i watched when i was even younger then that. Ive recently got into Cosplaying but ive yet to do my first cosplay. I started making my first one afew months ago and Nekocon will be my first convention ive ever cosplayed. I am staff at Animazement which is the biggest anime con on the east coast as ive heard next to Otakucon. My First cosplay is going to be Gene Starwind and i think im going to work on either Simon from Gurren Lagann (older version), and Natsu from Fairy Tail.

Some more things i love is Music. All types from Rock to Jrock/Jpop, Dance, Metal, ect.

Ive got into Anime Figs the last few years where i love to put them together and Paint them myself.

Im a big fan of Box Sets. As i know most watch there anime from Streaming or Downloading but me i have a thing for Box Sets. Mostly watch it if i like ill buy the Set. I love Limited Edition Box Sets.

Im saving to go to Japan on Vacation next year which im really looking forward to it. Id even love to live there at some point in my life.

I have 1 dog and no cats but i love both. Id really love to have a Siamese Cat in the future at some point.

I love Japanese, Chinese, and Mexican food there my top 3 favorite foods. I even love Sushi! Tryed it for the first time last year and now im hooked! Love sushi rolls!

My favorite type of anime's are Romance/Action/Drama/Comedy types. Can go for mushy Romance anime anytime with some Fighting ect. mixed in. My favorite anime character is Aisha Clan Clan which im sure you can tell by the Pics. Id half to say Gurren Lagann is probably my favorite anime atm. Oh and i can also Read and write music and play music. I played different types instruments trumpet being my main. Played Jazz for 4-5 years. I love music!

Thats about it hope thats okay XD laters!

Jun 22, 2011 12:59 PM

Apr 2008
@Justice

i actually posted in the "language" thread about languages lol you can read my post there if you want =)
Jun 22, 2011 1:30 PM

Apr 2011
Welcome, StaticNekoX
Jun 22, 2011 4:19 PM

Jul 2010
Thanks Lotus :3!

Jun 22, 2011 9:20 PM

Jan 2011
welcome static, i'm down with the box sets too. i hate spending the money sometimes but there's something very satisfying about it eh? you didn't seem too shy to write a pretty sweet intro...glad to have ya here ^_^
Jun 22, 2011 9:31 PM

Aug 2009
Welcome, Static.
So you can play instruments! Man, I'm so jelly xD
Jun 22, 2011 10:15 PM

Jan 2010
Oh wow, this club is pretty active.

I'm 31 and the club for 30+ is kind of dead so maybe I'll give this place a try.
Jun 22, 2011 10:47 PM

Apr 2008
welcome seasons!
Jun 23, 2011 12:12 AM

Jul 2010
@ Bill

Yea there are just things about Box Sets man. The Extra stuff that comes with them at times is just so cool. Art Cels... Shirts... some even come with Soundtracks. I think my mos favorite Box set would have had to be Blue Gender where i got a Angel Marlene, Poster Signed by the Voice Actor. Pretty Sweet add in to me i think. My Recent Anime i just bought was Witch Hunter Robin Art Box Limited Edition Box Set. Love it came with alot of Art Cels in them aswell the Original Soundtrack and a T Shirt and a Shot Glass that says Witch Hunter Robin. That was a Pretty nice Box Set.

@ Meta

Yea I played alot of different types of instruments for when i came out of High School i wanted to go into Music History and be a Director at some point in my life. I knew at one point i could play Endless Waltz the gundam wing movie theme song on my Trumpet years ago and also did XD Sailor Moon on the bells. <3 Sailor Jupiter...!

And welcome to the Club Seasons... i know the feeling about being in Clubs that have no one in it. Im loving this Club to its really active and so far ive met alot of nice people! :3

Jun 23, 2011 5:30 AM

Jan 2011
welcome seasons, yes this is a pretty active club thanks to so many fine people here. hope you stick around and add to the activeness.

@static
yeah i got the Witch Hunter Box too, but it didn't have all that sweet stuff in it. i've had it awhile so i guess i got an earlier version =(. so far i have escaflowne, macross, witch hunter robin, cowboy bebop, code geass, and...i think that's it, but i'm waiting for Neon Genesis Evangelion (why do i capitalize that and not the others). i was thinking about getting Blue Gender too, i think i might now though =D
Jun 23, 2011 6:33 AM

Apr 2011
seasons said:

I'm 31 and the club for 30+ is kind of dead so maybe I'll give this place a try.

lol, didn't even know there was a 30+ club. Maybe I should join...hahaha
Jun 23, 2011 8:42 AM

Jan 2010
Lotus97 said:
seasons said:

lol, didn't even know there was a 30+ club. Maybe I should join...hahaha

http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=632

I wouldn't say that it's really dead but my experience with it just isn't what it used to be.
Jun 23, 2011 8:51 AM

Aug 2009
What is it that I see? 30+ club has more members than we do? That is absolutely intolerable. We MUST strive to outnumber them for it is our destiny xDDDD Technically speaking, every member of that club should automatically be a member of this club as well. (^o^)
Jun 23, 2011 8:55 AM

Jan 2011
they might outnumber us in members, but not in awesomeness!!

you know, i don't know if all of them deserve to be here. we can afford to be picky =p...we'll take their awesome members though...though they still won't be as awesome as you awesome people...could i possibly say awesome more?

awesome
Jun 23, 2011 9:00 AM

Apr 2011
billmurderface said:
they might outnumber us in members, but not in awesomeness!!

you know, i don't know if all of them deserve to be here. we can afford to be picky =p...we'll take their awesome members though...though they still won't be as awesome as you awesome people...could i possibly say awesome more?

awesome

I wonder if we should try to poach some of their members... not sure how ethical it would be though
Jun 23, 2011 9:11 AM

Aug 2009
@Bill
It's undeniably awesome how awesomely awesome your post is. It is the very paradigm of awesomeness and the only more awesome thing that topples it is the sheer awesomeness that is this club. By virtue of the awesomeness level that our members posses (which is clearly way over 9000), we have the luxury of being picky. Hence, I am left with no other choice but to agree with your (you thought I'd say awesome, right) statement. I absolutely don't care about the numbers and my previous post is just for lulz, in case that wasn't already obvious. What matters is how active and creative a club is. That, and how many awesome peeps it has, obviously.

Summa summarum, AWESOME.
(Now I feel sorry for the poor word)

DISCLAIMER: The author of this post has eaten too many candies, the consequences of which are obvious.
Jun 23, 2011 9:21 AM

Jan 2011
meta...you're awesome!! =D
Jun 23, 2011 9:34 AM

Apr 2011
metamorphius said:

Just wanted to quote it...

@Bill, meta
People are more likely to join a club if it has a high member count, but I agree it's quality not quantity...or should I say awsomeness not quantity
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (115) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What Are You Listening to? + All About the Music! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Corsair857 - Jun 2, 2011

3583 by Elanin »»
Dec 22, 2023 3:31 AM

Sticky: » Administrators' lounge [closed for members] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

JusticeUndone - Aug 22, 2011

361 by Lotus97 »»
Jun 17, 2022 12:02 PM

» [GAME] You're Banned! v. 7.0 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Uuh - Dec 12, 2015

8529 by Pyro »»
May 12, 2022 4:21 AM

» [GAME] First Thing That Pops Up In Your Mind V. 3.0 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Arianna - Mar 20, 2016

3543 by Pyro »»
May 12, 2022 12:40 AM

» [Game] Last Letter - Anime Edition ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

kumquat123 - Feb 18, 2012

3116 by Pyro »»
May 12, 2022 12:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.