Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 12, 2011 12:13 AM

Feb 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
the animators should watch Charlie Chaplin or one of the other talented silent film actors, it would help them animate scenes like that pantomime she did for her last test.
other than that and the usual complaints about them going to fast, it was a decent episode.
May 17, 2011 3:00 PM

Sep 2008
Yup... Just a "good" episode. Things are moving along, at least. Maya's performances and thoughts were interesting as always. :D
Jun 22, 2013 6:53 PM
Jan 2013
I'm a little surprised there are still people who are taken by surprise with her talent. You'd think her skill would have made it through the grapevine with all her different acting venues.
Your mean should be an even bell curve only if you watch every show that comes out. Having a high-slung mean doesn't mean you're rating improperly. It can also mean you're selecting shows well to watch mostly things you enjoy.
Jun 23, 2013 9:52 AM

Feb 2013
skreyola said:
I'm a little surprised there are still people who are taken by surprise with her talent. You'd think her skill would have made it through the grapevine with all her different acting venues.

where can I find this anime in English? or at least with English subs
Jul 21, 2013 3:20 AM

Sep 2012
Rooting for Maya.

Moonlight_Legend said:
skreyola said:

where can I find this anime in English? or at least with English subs

Crunchyroll.
May 9, 2014 11:27 PM
Oct 2009
Yeah, I agree that I cant understand why people are still surprised by her acting (not necessarily in this episode but in the previous ones too) when her posters were all over the country and she appeared in movies and tv shows.. but anyway at least she was light years ahead of the others this time ;]
Anyway she showed them how it's done :) and going back a bit I can't believe Ayumi said she's not a natural genius at acting like Maya, but has to work very hard instead x.x
Aug 11, 2017 6:25 AM
Aug 2014
Seeing Maya audition and get into her role are my favourite parts of the show.

Still surprised why the press is present at the auditions.

Not sure what Ayumi is going about that Maya is finally there; all she did was a 3 day play and then straight to an audition to play opposite to her.
Dec 3, 2019 11:33 AM

Oct 2015
No wonder Maya Won that role, the girl has limitless imagination and 1000 of masks. It's no wonder Ayumi respects, and treat her like a true rival.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jun 24, 2022 11:30 AM

Oct 2014
Her second audition with the child play hide and seek, I personally didn't see it as a good one lol but the shadow one was actually pretty good. Thought it was fun idea and I was hoping she would incorporate the waiter in her acting which she did. It was a good episode.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Glass Mask (2005) Episode 51 Discussion

jacobpaige - Mar 12, 2011

34 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 12, 8:33 AM

Poll: » Glass Mask (2005) Episode 49 Discussion

9 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 12, 7:27 AM

Poll: » Glass Mask (2005) Episode 45 Discussion

senerikfred - Dec 13, 2009

11 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 11, 7:32 PM

Poll: » Glass no Kamen (2005) Episode 47 Discussion

greentutu - Jun 29, 2013

7 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 11, 7:21 PM

Poll: » Glass Mask (2005) Episode 46 Discussion

5 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 11, 6:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.