Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (15) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Mar 11, 2011 11:15 AM

Nov 2009
Okay. This is the most f*cked up episode i've seen in a while.
This anime is becoming one of the best this year, witholut a doubt.
I'm glad i started watching it.

Homura-chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!
Mar 11, 2011 12:15 PM

Jun 2007
My summarization of the ep is like the MTG card Timetwister and forking many times:
http://gatherer.wizards.com/Handlers/Image.ashx?multiverseid=132&type=card

This confirms the time loop instead of a parallel world usage. Some parts of the ep starts making me think about Higurashi again since Akemi seems a lot like Furude Rika in a sense due to reliving the same tragedy. Also makes me think that the Madoka Magica could be written up as a visual novel as a result.

Due to the current events, I can see a high likelihood of another reset due to the extremely bad events in this timeframe. Like Higurashi, you have to overcome events of mistrust that leads to death and destruction. If it is like that for Madoka Magica, the 'good end' will likely require all Puella Magi to survive and fight during Walpurgis Night to prevent the tragedy from repeating itself.

If you use that logic to prevent possible deaths or fallen, these would be the objectives:
Mami - keep her from dying or experiencing PTSD.
Sayaka - get her to trust others and possibly help her love for Kyosuke.
Kyouko - help her make friendly relations with other Puella Magi, especially Sayaka.
Akemi - needs to open up and be friendly to others besides Madoka.

P.S.: One thing I gotta say, witches seemed to blow up real good...lol..
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Mar 11, 2011 12:21 PM

Apr 2008
I sort of get the impression Homura is definitely not coming out alive. I mean, all timelines have in common that she survives.
It sorts of reminds me a lot of some single filler episode of X-Files, where it was also about timelines and it stopped when the one who knew about it died.
But despite anything, execution was real nice to behold.

I wonder what Madoka wished for in the timeline of the prologue and why she turned into a witch instantly. And why she has so much potential. If it were that she was left at last and stirred up a lot of emotions, it would make sense to me, but then Kyuube talked about her potential right from the beginning...
Mar 11, 2011 12:24 PM

Jun 2010
Day2Dream said:
NotJackFrost said:
NotJackFrost said:
Dracos33 said:

But seriously, I've been thinking about who the Walpurgis night witch is and I think its Homura herself.Over and over again she has been going through the same time line to correct things, and she has been growing stronger in every way.

I was about to post this, but got ninja'd. Yes, this would be the logical conclusion. The evidence is there in plain sight (aka the best place to hide it) - Walpurgis has a cog/gear theme to her. Homura is the only one we know who has a clockwork device.

Going by general time-paradox knowledge, the simplest way would be to kill Homura. When you think about it, her being alive is EXACTLY is one thing constant in all timelines. And in all timelines her death is somehow prevented by Madoka: saved from the witch in 1, saved from batshit insane Mami, soul gem purified, Walpurgis 1HKO'd. This would also mean that her wish to save Madoka was the event that set up the entire loop in the first place.

Doesn't explain the first Walpurgis night witch in the first and original timeline. If not it would make sense. Last time people said it was Sayaka and they were wrong about that =P.

True. The only thing I can think of would be that the first time line had a 'normal' witch that was the walpurgis which was part of the intial catalyst for Homura. But as she went through the various timelines and reaches her destiny she replaces the first one in order to save everyone and just makes it all fall in on herself.

Unless, it never happened and what she thought she saw which caused her to make the wish in the first place was just an illusion or dream.
ToDo List:
1) Write two chapters
2) Read another two chapters of ____ Manga
3) Write two more chapters
4) Watch two episodes of _____ Anime
5) Write two more chapters
6) Repeat
Did you remember to eat and/or sleep today?
Mar 11, 2011 12:42 PM

Aug 2008
This episode was the cruelest one I've ever watched. I was speechless when Mami snapped.
Mar 11, 2011 12:50 PM

May 2008
Holy shit... Epic episode is epic!

There goes (sorta) my theory as to who Homura was in relation to Madoka... (It was either daughter from the future or bff doing everything to save her)

Up until this episode I was convinced that Madoka was the cause of the Walpurgis night, since she has the potential to be a strong Puella Magi, it would make sense that if she were to fall & become a witch, her witch self would be powerful thus could of been the cause of Walpurgis. But this episode has shown us Walpurgis happening before Madoka becomes a witch. So scratch that.

Guh, I can't wait for next week. How is Homura suppose to solve this all by herself? I think it's reasonable that more then one witch is needed (as someone stated) to stop Walpurgis.

Homura should confront Madoka with the truth and tell her to wish that QB dies and that everyone gets their normal life back, the end! :3 Though we'll probably get a more Saikano-esque ending with the world essentially ending. Or maybe Homura will somehow stop Walpurgis but it will cost her Madoka's friendship/Madoka will never know what happen...

I doubt we'll get a happy ending, and I'm torn if I actually want one...

And yeah, I see the resemblance to Higurashi with the whole time loop thing. Though they certainly are both awesome IMO for various reasons.

...Is it next week yet?
Mar 11, 2011 1:02 PM

Jun 2008
Hmm... so we got an explanation for the cold character. After so many deaths and tragedy she pretty much run out of tears and emotions.

How many of Kyubey bodies has she killed i wonder.

Awesome episode once again. I'm just so glad this show proved to be something a lot more than just a magic girl show.

Dracos33 said:

But seriously, I've been thinking about who the Walpurgis night witch is and I think its Homura herself.Over and over again she has been going through the same time line to correct things, and she has been growing stronger in every way.

That could very well be a possibility you never know with this show.

Anyway as i see it Homura's actions make no sense. Even if she kept the other girls from becoming Magical girls they will still die from Walburgis night since she can win against it alone.
Ok may be there is a way. She must stop Madoka and Sayaka from making a contract and then form a team with Mami and Kyoko that are already magical girls so she can face Walburgis night. But for this plan to work she needs to keep Kyoko and Mami alive. So why does she let Mami die and the biggest mystery is why did she not tell Madoka and Sayaka everything from the start. If Sayaka knew that her soul wouldn't be in her body then she would probably have not made the contract.
Mar 11, 2011 1:28 PM

Feb 2010
I have an issue with... 6th graders(?) being able to create explosives at home.

Aside from that, I like it.
C:
Mar 11, 2011 1:59 PM

Sep 2009
That was...fantastic. Utterly fantastic. Tied up a lot of loose ends in the previous few episodes, we got to see some gone characters back in action, and then some. My only complaint was that it felt a tad rushed, but I could not keep my eyes off the screen for the full episode. Oh, and the lyrics in the OP makes sense now!
Mar 11, 2011 2:20 PM

Sep 2007
Just wow! Simply amazing, what an episode! I'm dying to see how this ends, I can see a bad ending in the horizon...

Mar 11, 2011 2:35 PM
Mar 2011
So me and a friend are throwing some theories back and forth, hoping they'll somehow fill the last empty stop in the plot.

1)Walpurgis ISN'T a witch and is Kyubei's creation/Familiar in order to create a chain-reaction, since Madoka didn't turn into a witch.

+We never see Wapurgis' GS
-QB doesn't know about the time travel happening

2)Walpurgis = Madoka. Homura's wish = re-do their meeting. So it might apply to walp as well, summoning her no matter what.

3)Homura will eventually realise that every reset makes things worse and goes back to the time just before she makes a wish and kills herself. (weird logic, but, eh...)

4)We see Homura drag Madoka through frozen time by the hand, what if she can take her back in time as well?

5)The caged Witch that eats heavy machine gun fire is Mami. Stockings, yellow pieces of fabric and ribbons all seen within her labyrinth. Her cage is sybolic of her wish, since at that time she had no choice and, thus, became trapped in this Magic Girl game.

@cleo - Mami's wish backfired in true Faustian manner. When she was no longer alone - she dies.
Mar 11, 2011 2:41 PM

Sep 2009
163 replies but i can only see up to post #5 XD

Oh for a second i thought i missed few episodes.
Great episode though it did seem cramped. Homura is awesome ~ Madoka sucks as usual >.>
KujoKyubei is the freakiest pet-type thing (?) i have come across *goosebump*
Mar 11, 2011 2:55 PM
Jan 2010
Omniknight said:
These forum bugs are getting really, really annoying.

Seriously. This is the buggiest site I've seen in my life.
Mar 11, 2011 3:02 PM

Dec 2010
This anime is THE SHHEIT!
it was good that we know what Homura actually is now, and what happened. Its so sad how many times it was Walpurgis Night and it all ended in a bad way..T^T
So in this time of turning back time and replaying what happened,they still die, mami, sayaka, kyoko... she really wants to protect Madoka. And Homura redid so many times that she changed her personality... not trusting anyone and understanding that people dont believe the future.
This episode was too good.
Mar 11, 2011 3:52 PM

Sep 2008
They need like a denwa-picking up character...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 11, 2011 4:03 PM
Mar 2011
I say that homura should just stuff madoka into her shield thingy, go to the next reset with 2 madokas and have one of them kill walpurigis night
8D
Mar 11, 2011 4:03 PM
Jun 2008
I wonder what will the ending be.....Yuri ending? lol
Mar 11, 2011 4:05 PM
Nov 2008
I felt this episode like... all the plot from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. lol
Mar 11, 2011 4:17 PM

Jul 2008
Ugh I feel so bad for Homura! I know since it is SHAFT and based on the writer's reputation this will not end well, but I hope it does. I really really hope it does.

I at least want Madoka and Homura to live. Or maybe she has to go through one final restart. I don't know, but I hope it does not end with Homura sacrifice.
Mar 11, 2011 4:26 PM

Jan 2011
Yeah, meganekko Homura-chan was so cute! (*^*) And we learned about her past and motives at last. That was just as I thought - she's trying to save Madoka because they were friends in parallel reality and she haven't managed to do this then. But I didn't suspect there were 4 parallel realities before!
And seeing Mami again was nice (^_^)
Mar 11, 2011 4:43 PM

Dec 2007
cleo said:
prismheart said:

Problem is: Homura's wish is centered on Madoka's survival, not on the other girls. So for all girls to survive, someone else has to make a wish/use her magic.
I also doubt she'll want Sayaka involved again. Experience has shown that Sayaka is very stubborn and distrustfull, She had her hopes on Kyouko, but Sayaka ruined that plan. Speaking of Kyouko: I wonder why she was in that 2nd timeline, while there were already 4 Magical girls (before Sayaka turned witch) in town.
Also: we haven't had any confirmation yet that the witch-system will be over once they'll beat the Walp-witch. In fact Kyouko's comments suggests that a Walp-witch has been defeated before (in another town), and the system is still there.

The Walpurgis witch is probably created from the Mahou Shoujo that defeated it. Thus making it stronger each time round. And about Kyoko being there, when she first appeared in the anime it's suggested that she tried to take over this area before. Maybe Homura sorted out a truce.

cleo said:
-Vid said:
Actually, I'm not entirely certain that she died. Sure, it might seem that way, but really, look at it. In timeline.. 3? Madoka defeated the Witch in one go, and she's supposedly as powerful in any timeline. However in the first she simply.. dies? It seems a bit illogical to me.
Maybe she makes a different wish in every timeline, which influences her capability. We still don't know why Madoka has this insane potential, but maybe it increased with every reset.

Remember when Homura made her wish? Kyuubey said her wish improved her entropy. I'd say for sure the wish can affect your power as a Mahou Shoujo. Madoka probably wished for something stupid like a cake (suggested by Mami in ep3...) the first time. When she was making a wish to save Homura it was probably a more powerful wish.

Dracos33 said:
Day2Dream said:
NotJackFrost said:
NotJackFrost said:
Dracos33 said:

I was about to post this, but got ninja'd. Yes, this would be the logical conclusion. The evidence is there in plain sight (aka the best place to hide it) - Walpurgis has a cog/gear theme to her. Homura is the only one we know who has a clockwork device.

Going by general time-paradox knowledge, the simplest way would be to kill Homura. When you think about it, her being alive is EXACTLY is one thing constant in all timelines. And in all timelines her death is somehow prevented by Madoka: saved from the witch in 1, saved from batshit insane Mami, soul gem purified, Walpurgis 1HKO'd. This would also mean that her wish to save Madoka was the event that set up the entire loop in the first place.

Doesn't explain the first Walpurgis night witch in the first and original timeline. If not it would make sense. Last time people said it was Sayaka and they were wrong about that =P.

True. The only thing I can think of would be that the first time line had a 'normal' witch that was the walpurgis which was part of the intial catalyst for Homura. But as she went through the various timelines and reaches her destiny she replaces the first one in order to save everyone and just makes it all fall in on herself.

Unless, it never happened and what she thought she saw which caused her to make the wish in the first place was just an illusion or dream.

The witch is the same. It has the same appearance.
Mar 11, 2011 4:55 PM
Jul 2018
Nice episode, explained most of my remaining questions. Now to see how it ends. Still a bit sad at how Mami and Sayaka just cannot get good endings. Seriously Mami dies in the current time line, in another she kills Sayaka (poor girl cannot catch a break) and is killed by Madoka, and in another she is killed by the Walpurgis. Then, poor Sayaka....becoming a witch in 2 time lines, including the current one, and getting killed by Mami in another. I may be forgetting something but it's just heartbreaking. :(
Mar 11, 2011 5:35 PM

Jan 2008
Anime title should be called Mahou Shoujo Homura★Magica.
Mar 11, 2011 5:44 PM

Jan 2008
Anime title should be called Mahou Shoujo Homura★Magica.
Mar 11, 2011 5:58 PM
Apr 2010
Ok... I mean really, they need to give a BETTER explanation about the soul gem, the body, and death. I mean because Mami DIES in the alternate world also, YET according to kyuubey, a person's soul gem keeps it from being DESTROYED when the BODY is destroyed, so doesn't that mean that Mami is still ALIVE? Because I personally believe that as long as the soul gem is fine, the body SHOULD be able to be rebuilt, or even EXCHANGED while maintaining a person's self. I have yet to see or hear an mentions of the Puella Magi dying BECAUSE her SOUL GEM is DESTROYED, but rather than the BODY BEING "fatally" CRIPPLED.
Mar 11, 2011 6:07 PM

Jul 2008
If Madoka does end up becoming a Puella Magi in this timeline, I wonder what her wish will be.

In this timeline
-Mami, Sayaka, and Kyoko are dead
-She is not great friends with Homura
-She knows Kyubey is tricking her
-She knows that she would eventually turn into a witch

So if she does decide to aid Homura again in Walpurgis Night, what would she wish for?

Would Kyubey even allow something like "I wish you never came to this planet" or "I wish Puella Magi did not exist" or something?
Mar 11, 2011 6:21 PM

Jul 2009
Damn, I knew the OP animation was a look into different times that Homura had visited, I just knew it.

Amazing episode. Not my personal favorite, but definitely one of the best so far. Maybe it's just me but Homura's character archetype annoyed me before she went all srs bznz asskicker mode.
Mar 11, 2011 6:49 PM
Oct 2009
Looks like Mami is the weakest link after all. I'm disappointed.
The window, the window shopping! Hooo!
Mar 11, 2011 6:58 PM

Sep 2010
Interesting episode.
Mar 11, 2011 7:02 PM
May 2009
In my opinion it all started to go wrong in Episode 5! What would happen if Kyouko had killed Sayaka in episode 5?

1. Madoka would be sad but Sayaka still died like a magical girl at the height of altruism;
2. Her death would scare Madoka so much that she would not make a contract with QB;
3. Homura is cold-blooded enough to ally themselves with Kyoko (although she killed Sayaka) during Walpurgisnacht and everything would work out in the end with minimum casualties...

Of course I like Mami but after the tenth episode, I think she could not handle the truth about magical girls anyway. And yes, I loved all the characters but Sayaka is the only one that I consider unnecessary! :P
ArivielMar 12, 2011 10:04 AM
Mar 11, 2011 7:54 PM
Sep 2007
The Groundhog Day-esque looping timeline with the OP playing at the end instead of the beginning, seems like Shinbo is referencing Tatami Galaxy, or it's just a coincidence. Fairly disappointing episode, the plot is getting more and more convoluted and melodramatic. Also: Homura said earlier in the series that she didn't expect Kyubey to make a contract with Sayaka, but she saw Sayaka as a Mahou Shoujo in one of her previous timelines. So either the writer made a mistake or Homura just doesn't give a shit if Sayak turns into a witch and lied to Madoka.
Mar 11, 2011 8:24 PM

Mar 2009
Wow, usually there's like 9 pages of posts right around now...
Thoughts:

So Homura was actually Madoka's friend. Also, Higurashi scenario confirmed. And it seems that the opening scene Madoka dreamed about may have been her remembering one of the more recent timelines.
<i>When all else is lost, the future still remains</i>
Mar 11, 2011 8:25 PM

Apr 2009
nishimari said:
God, this episode was so... Epic.
But was so Higurashi.

Parallel Words and opinions about the characters changed:
Mami: I liked you in the start, but do THAT with Kyouko... Your image is dirty for me.
Kyouko: Didn't do anything, so it's okay, I still loving you.
Sayaka: Again, Sayaka?
Madoka: You was acting as a Mahou Shoujo. You was so badass like that. I want to see you again.
Homura: No words... I just love you. You proved be the strongest. Not physically, but mentally.

With this, Madoka will over is Homura dies, right? I don't want a good ending, but I want Homu so much. >_>

The best episode so far.
Mar 11, 2011 10:04 PM

Nov 2010
Swofty said:
I have an issue with... 6th graders(?) being able to create explosives at home.

Aside from that, I like it.
C:

there 8th graders, so there mature enough to handle deadly weapons. :)
Mar 11, 2011 10:42 PM

Oct 2008
Gurkenpirat said:
Damn that ep was almost evangelion level

Dam that ep was beyond evangelion level

People who didn't like Homura are converting over in droves =D
Mar 11, 2011 11:28 PM
Dec 2008
i have a feeling...that
homura will figure out how to save madoka next ep
but fails to do so
and thus repeats one more time in last ep
and last ep ends with happy ending with everyone living
i srsly hope its not that kind of happy ending with everyone alive,,like higurashi..in the end
hope for a sad ending. if done so, this anime will make me cry even harder than at air's depressing ending.oh wait, that was a loop too....
i guess higurashi is the only loop to end happy?
air was sad, hope this is sad, endless eight was just depressing...
Mar 12, 2011 12:03 AM
Feb 2011
pretty interesting theory you guys had about Walpurgis and Homura.
there is something throwing me off though, not sure if someone said this but Madoka couldnt defeat the Walpurgis alone so she ended up dying, so then when Homura is trying to make sure Madoka doesnt become a Puella Magi, but then she fails how was Madoka able to defeat the Walpurgis alone???
Mar 12, 2011 12:22 AM

Feb 2008

WTF MAMI

KabiApr 22, 8:14 PM
Mar 12, 2011 1:57 AM

Aug 2009
pilipino101 said:
Ok... I mean really, they need to give a BETTER explanation about the soul gem, the body, and death. I mean because Mami DIES in the alternate world also, YET according to kyuubey, a person's soul gem keeps it from being DESTROYED when the BODY is destroyed, so doesn't that mean that Mami is still ALIVE? Because I personally believe that as long as the soul gem is fine, the body SHOULD be able to be rebuilt, or even EXCHANGED while maintaining a person's self. I have yet to see or hear an mentions of the Puella Magi dying BECAUSE her SOUL GEM is DESTROYED, but rather than the BODY BEING "fatally" CRIPPLED.
There is a reason why Mami's HEAD was chopped off instead of any other parts... >_>

slowpoke.jpg. Mami's dead, deal with it.
Mar 12, 2011 2:36 AM

Sep 2010
Pretty sweet.
But there are always flaws when it comes to time travel.
Mar 12, 2011 2:48 AM

Jan 2011
Wow. Normally, this is 5-6 pages deep by the time I post. I guess it's because of the tsunami.

In this episode we got to see many, many alternate timelines, all with a slightly different version of minor details, but Sayaka always becomes a witch and Modoka always either becomes a witch or dies. It was interesting how when Homura first met Modoka she has a timid, shy but friendly and weak-hearted (literally) person, and then she turned into a feisty, determined, cold and strong-willed bitch.

Homura's time manipulation ability's confirmed in-detail now. She wished to redo her meeting with Modoka, and returns every time Modoka dies. Everyone was who said Homura was Modoka from the future was dead wrong. I thought it was awesome how she stops time to steal weapons and then uses a combination of magic bombs, time-stopping magic and conventional weapons in witch fights.

Who else thought it was hilarious how at the second meeting Homura ran up to Modoka in the middle of class and said "I became a mahou shoujo too!", the atmosphere was hilarious, Madoka's reaction was priceless.

This was the first time we got to see Modoka in action as a mahou shoujo, all the "when will she become a mahou shoujo" whiners should now shut up or GTFO, but something tells me they still won't be appeased. As some illustrations have shown, Modoka's primary weapon is her bow and arrow. Modoka was too adorable in her mahou shoujo outfit, but we didn't ever find out what she wished for!

Maybe it was a good thing Mami died early this time, her going berserk on a killing rampage really tarnished my image of her and her unlimited muskets. ;)

I hate Kyuubei even more after he said Modoka as a witch would destroy the whole planet, but that it wasn't his problem because he met his quota!
Mar 12, 2011 4:23 AM
Nov 2009
One word. AMAZING. You just got bumped from a 9 to a 10
Mar 12, 2011 4:24 AM

Sep 2010
I loved this episode though it made homura look bad. Not to mention greedy for only caring about madoka when mami was part of her past too. Also I prefer her cold personality , lol wouldn't it be funny if she killed Madoka
Mar 12, 2011 5:24 AM

Jul 2010
what Higurashi no Naku Koro ni needs to do for a whole two seasons

Madoka delivered in just a single episode, Urobuchi Gen is a God, a God of Despair that is ^^
Simplistic beauty can't be appreciated by someone who looks for something grand in everything he watch.
Mar 12, 2011 6:48 AM

Dec 2007
Monad said:
Anyway as i see it Homura's actions make no sense. Even if she kept the other girls from becoming Magical girls they will still die from Walburgis night since she can win against it alone.
Ok may be there is a way. She must stop Madoka and Sayaka from making a contract and then form a team with Mami and Kyoko that are already magical girls so she can face Walburgis night. But for this plan to work she needs to keep Kyoko and Mami alive. So why does she let Mami die and the biggest mystery is why did she not tell Madoka and Sayaka everything from the start. If Sayaka knew that her soul wouldn't be in her body then she would probably have not made the contract.

She did tell them in one of the timelines. No one believed her so she came under the conclusion it was pointless. And remember what happened when Mami found out? She went berserk. That's probably why she only teamed up with Kyoko this time round. She mentioned at the arcade that she had qualities of being a Mahou Shoujo in episode 7 or 8. Might be referring to this.

What she learnt via resets:

[] Mami + Madoka = bad end
[] Mami + Madoka + Homura= bad end
[] Kyyubey is evil.
[] No one believes the truth.
[] Mami can't handle the truth.
[] Madoka + Homura = bad end
[] Can't win alone.

We might also have to assume she has gone through this cycle more than it was shown.

And lets not forget Homura is only 14 years old =P.
Mar 12, 2011 7:34 AM

Dec 2010
GreenJoker said:

I wouldn't call her weak... she was just a true child of peace.
There aren't that many people who could face that fact and keep their sanity, you know, specially if they're knights in shining armor, like her.
"Tonight, I sit in the eye of the storm. As fire boils around me, I press forward, winds and lightning lashing my wings. I am no match for what I face. Yet I will not back down, and though fear may place it's stranglehold on my heart, courage will see me through. With tears in my eyes, I hit full throttle. My engines become an inferno, and my weapons light up, awaiting my command.

If I die tonight, I will do so fighting for everything I believe in."

Mar 12, 2011 9:39 AM
May 2009
GreenJoker said:

I don´t think so. Mami could not handle the truth because she is the ultimate representation of the ideal of magical girls: she is sweet, honest, believes in goodness and sees himself as an ally of justice... But the truth is that something like that does not exist in their world. So it's not like she was the weak link, it´s more like that she sure would have to be prepared to face the reality, as well as Homura and it worked for her.
Mar 12, 2011 10:08 AM

Aug 2007
Wow, mindblowing episode. It was great to see Mami again. Of course she died again, but hey, remind FMA and FMA: B? All the good people die first.

Anyhow, Homura saving Madoka wasn't anything new to me, but why she goes to these great lengths in order to save her? No way that it's simply because they were in the same class and became friends.

Talking about timelines, how about adding something with Clannad? ;P
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Mar 12, 2011 10:17 AM
Nov 2010
She took out pistols, ammunition and explosive like it was nothing... LOL. I wish I could do that.

I don't care what you people think, this show is 1495832494823 times better than NGE so far.
Mar 12, 2011 10:34 AM

Aug 2008
So that explains why Homura is so cold and distant to everyone. I can't imagine the emotional pain and burden she has to carry. :(
And we FINALLY got to see Madoka in action as a mahou shoujo!
Pages (15) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Apr 21, 2011

1543 by Biisoo »»
Apr 23, 3:47 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Apr 21, 2011

229 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 2:11 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Feb 24, 2011

627 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Feb 10, 2011

523 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 11:18 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

stevewiess01 - Feb 3, 2011

380 by Biisoo »»
Apr 15, 10:44 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.