Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 9, 2011 8:59 PM

Mar 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Im gonna have to actually watch the first part well i might

the imagination part was good and the carrot part was funny

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 14, 2015 4:52 AM
Oct 2013
Quite good. Fairly tame vanilla scenes for the first episode. Art and animation pretty good.

And it's mostly h scenes, with the main appeal being older women specifically housewives. Not unexpected condisering the title.

The light rape fantasy involving the guy and 2 young girls ganging up on her was very nice. She was quite ecchi to have imagined that hehehe.

Didn't get to see the two young girls in the Yuri scene though which is slight disappointment.
Oct 15, 2017 6:46 AM
Jul 2018
I'm not really sure what happened in this episode...all I remember is the protagonist sleeping with several women.
Dec 22, 2019 3:23 PM
Jul 2017
I don't know why sometimes in hentai they don't show the guy's face. Stupid bangs getting in the way. Get a damn haircut.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hitozuma Cosplay Kissa 2: Hitozuma LoveLove - Cosplay OVA Episode 2 Discussion

User-san - Feb 15, 2015

3 by removed-user »»
Oct 15, 2017 6:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.