Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 15, 2011 3:10 AM

May 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
WOW, Could this be the end of Aizen? Ichigo Lost his soul reaper powers and it looks like they're going to wrap things up. Urahara Da Man!
Feb 15, 2011 3:14 AM

Sep 2008
I've finaly seen the Final GT animated. Man that looks great!
entauri.deviantart.com

Feb 15, 2011 3:32 AM

Dec 2009
Wow Wow Wow O___o

So will bleach end after the next episode, or will the next filler arc start ?

Ichigo is way more badass then other shounen main leads
yuno6.jpg
Feb 15, 2011 3:46 AM
Aug 2007
Spirit_Sempai said:
Wow Wow Wow O___o

I won't spoil for you, but according to the Manga Bleach isn't over just yet. However, it's true that the anime is nearing the Manga, so I wouldn't be surprised if it went into fillers.

vaikepois said:
Your spoiler

Feb 15, 2011 3:47 AM

Sep 2010
Agreed, only goku ss4 or whatever in DBGT, ichigo looked even more epic...
I don't expect justice. I expect revenge, even if it solves nothing in the end.
I don't expect redemption. I expect decadence and self destruction.
I don't expect compassion. I expect selfishness.
I don't expect people making choices. I expect a cruel fate forced upon them.
Feb 15, 2011 4:08 AM

Nov 2010
Not quite sure what to say about this episode. It wasnt as good as the last one but it was still really good.
So Ichigo loses his soul reaper powers but what about his hollow powers, does he still have them?!
If there is gonna be a filler arc it better be a good one because another like the bount arc would be hell for us all!

Saruwatari-AyumuMar 20, 2011 4:25 PM
Feb 15, 2011 4:16 AM

Dec 2009
Another wonderful episode. I'm glad Bleach isn't going on hiatus after this arc. Go Final Getsuga Tensho!
Feb 15, 2011 4:24 AM

Jun 2009
Just Epic that's all
Feb 15, 2011 4:25 AM

Aug 2010
@Saruwataii -Ayumu - Both of his powers are combined into one, remember when Hollow Ichigo and Tensa Zangetsu merged into one. So yeah, both of his powers are gone.

@vaikepois - Think what you put in spoilers is wrong.
**Seriously do not click if you're not reading manga**
Feb 15, 2011 4:30 AM

Jul 2008
Here here to that... i dont know how i would stay sane. Let’s face it though we all know the damn dreaded filler arc is coming, so i may need steel myself for it.
However that ep was just “accendatially go into labor and give birth in the toilet" kinda shocking, it was the good stuff.
Feb 15, 2011 4:31 AM
Mar 2009
This might just be the best Bleach episode ever... It hasnt been so awesome since Ichigo vs Byakuya in SS arc
Feb 15, 2011 4:32 AM

Aug 2010
I think Noriyuki-san might wrap this season up, take a short brake after a couple of episodes and start a new season...which will be named...Bleach Shippuuden. :D
Feb 15, 2011 4:40 AM

Apr 2009
It's nice to see this animated, because this is truly a high point for Bleach, which is kind of sad, because it's only followed by an all time low... I can only imagine what kind of God-awful filler they're going to have after this arc...
Feb 15, 2011 4:40 AM

Apr 2009
Yey for Urahara! A kido hidden within another kido! Genius! XD

So Ichigo's a normal human now?
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Feb 15, 2011 4:46 AM

Aug 2009
Wow
I can't think of any time that bleach had such impressive animation
soundtrack was really fitting all the scenes
I think that making the Final Getsuga Tensho (or Mugetsu) a one-time only move is the best thing to do
If they made Ichigo use it more often, it'll make it feel weak (like how they did with Naruto's Rasengan)
Feb 15, 2011 5:28 AM

Apr 2010
Happy reunion episode next week? Woot. (:

If you don't remember something, it never happened. If you aren't remembered, you never existed. <3
Feb 15, 2011 5:35 AM

Apr 2010
Vince said:
vaikepois said:
Your spoiler

Go read the manga again.

And to

vaikepois said:

Manga Spoilers:

And also... Ichigo Lost his "Shinigami" powers... i don't think he's lost his "Hollow" powers. I'm only saying that because it has yet to be confirmed.
Feb 15, 2011 5:43 AM

Jun 2010
Vince said:
Spirit_Sempai said:
Wow Wow Wow O___o

I won't spoil for you, but according to the Manga Bleach isn't over just yet. However, it's true that the anime is nearing the Manga, so I wouldn't be surprised if it went into fillers.

It could go into more fillers but I think that Bleach will go on a break like Gintama did and return once there are more manga chapters.
Feb 15, 2011 5:46 AM

Apr 2010
Saruwatari-Ayumu said:
Not quite sure what to say about this episode. It wasnt as good as the last one but it was still really good.
So Ichigo loses his soul reaper powers but what about his hollow powers, does he still have them?!
If there is gonna be a filler arc it better be a good one because another like the bount arc would be hell for us all!

They may go back to that hell saga. They had 1 episode on it then they went back to the regular anime. The anime has pretty much caught up to the manga now so they'll be wrapping up the ending of the anime for this season soon.

There is going to either be a massive amount of fillers or they'll stop animating Bleach for awhile until the manga gets far enough ahead that there is enough content to create another season.
Feb 15, 2011 5:46 AM

Jun 2009
If bleach ended in 2-3 more episodes I would probably give it a final score of 8, but I know its not and we are probably going to deal with another shit filler arc and the "story" will continue from there.
Albert Einstein said:
The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.

Neil deGrasse Tyson said:
For me, I am driven by two main philosophies: know more today about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you.

Feb 15, 2011 5:49 AM

Feb 2008
Urahara didn't killed him, he sealed him away.
There is always a way to broke the SEAL.
So I doubt that Aizen is dead.

Vince said:
Spirit_Sempai said:
Wow Wow Wow O___o

vaikepois said:
Your spoiler

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Feb 15, 2011 6:00 AM

Jul 2007
Saruwatari-Ayumu said:

His hollow powers are PART of zangetsu.

Zangetsu is like a coin.

One side of that coin is Zangetsu and Tensa Zangetsu, other side of that coin is Hichigo.

THE WHOLE COIN is Ichigo himself.

So yah , ichigo woul dloose all power he has. But!

that does not mean its the end of his powers

Remember, Ishida went through the same thing and thi ssituation paralels ishida's well:
- Ishida took up an angelic-looking form through a forbidden tech that unleashes all of your potential. Ichigo did the same, but took up a demonic looking form.
- Both forbidden techniques are meant to unleash one's potential, in result making them loose their powers. So in short, they are "shortcuts" to one's ultimate capability.
- Ishida managed to regain his powers. Ichigo will most likely too.
possibly, this means that they will still achieve a more complete final forms by the end of the series(as both of them are incomplete in some ways in their looks, like Ishida's had one only angellic wing) and thats the forms they will most likely use in the last fights of the series, be it against the enemy or each other(which would make sense, because they both mirror each other with demon/angel motif

Now this is NOT the end of bleach:
- We still have Mayuri's findings in hm and his whatever plans he has.
- Ryuuken is a fishy person. He obviously has some sort of plan or he would not try to force Ishida to separate himself from shinigami(read:enemy) side
- Urahara is Soul King's lapdog. It is also implied that if anyone witnessed the true existance of Soul King, they would want to go against it with all their might, just as Aizen did.
- Aizen is still (as of this episode) alive, just sealed. Frankly i woul dnot be surprised if ichigo had to break him out of the seal himself, for him to tag-team soul king. Aizen just fits as some sort of tragic hero who tried to change things by himself, but lost his way in process. A heroic sacriffice against enemy fits him now that his ego has been shattered by both Ichigo(the strength rival) overwhelming him and Urahara (the intellect rival) outsmarting him.
- There's also Isshin backstory, how he lost his powers, his past with Ryuuken and etc.

Spirit_Sempai said:
Wow Wow Wow O___o

anime should be followed by filler arc now and possibly after 2 years or so of fillers, get a new title (BleachX or something with X)

And no this is obviously not the end. IMO this whole end of episode has set up that Soul King will be the final villain.

Aizen pretty much stated the logic shonen hero should have - to right the wrongs with one's own power instead of being subjugated by that.

This also possibly hints at Ichigo having to face urahara at some point of story.
Feb 15, 2011 6:04 AM

Jun 2009
Did anyone else think Aizen's latest form looked like Greed from FMA?
Feb 15, 2011 6:11 AM
Feb 2011
Vince said:
Spirit_Sempai said:
Wow Wow Wow O___o

vaikepois said:
Your spoiler

To your spoiler

Besides Aizen was shown in the preview.
Also it seems that episode 310 will be the last in this arc, I don't think that they will start animating the new arc right now, so probably Bleach will be on-hold on my list for quite a long time, because if they'll make fillers, they'll be damn long.
Feb 15, 2011 6:48 AM

Jun 2009
Mixed feelings... for once the Aizen transformation was really really really impressive with the whole blood splatter and the heads growing out of his butterfly wings, I was pretty impressed. I also really liked the animation, the atomic mushroom and all were beautifully rendered.

But then comes Ichigo... big black hair, red eyes... come on! Did Kubo burn out all his originality on the first minutes of the episode?! :(

The kido part was a bit forced on my opinion.... like, xanatos roulette all over again. I regained some hope on the side cast (basically everyone not Ichigo) and the animation of the seal nearly made me forget my facepalm but still.

In the end I am just happy they are wrapping things up, I really feel it's the perfect moment for me to let Bleach go and I am happy I am ending with such high budget episodes.
"There is no stupid questions, only stupid people."
Feb 15, 2011 7:18 AM

May 2009
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

That shitty Aizen has finally fallen and been sealed once and for all, now the question is, will the anime stop or keep going with fillers again? :D

-- I'm looking for "The One" and I'll find her more quickly if I audition two at a time. Think you can do better? --
-- The World God Only Knows -- Toaru Majutsu no Index -- Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai --
Feb 15, 2011 7:19 AM

Jan 2009
Aizen has finally been beaten
Feb 15, 2011 7:29 AM

May 2010
EPIC! But like in the manga, TOO SHORT! T.T

DON'T diss Bleach, man. It was awesome and You know it. xD'
(diss Bleach/Ichigo and i will KILL you.)
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Feb 15, 2011 7:41 AM

Aug 2008
They didn't kill Aizen, only sealed him away so i fully expect a movie where someone breaks his seal...

Maybe I'm in the minority but i would love to know about Aizen origin in a OVA...
Feb 15, 2011 7:46 AM

Apr 2009
delusional11 said:
Did anyone else think Aizen's latest form looked like Greed from FMA?
Yes, but we already know originality is not Kubo's thing. Also, Ichigo looked like a homosexual version of Alucard, or even a gayer looking Hisagi. Bleach is no fun without Aizen and his pretentious trolling.
Feb 15, 2011 8:17 AM

Feb 2010
CRAZEH247 said:

Manga Spoilers:

And also... Ichigo Lost his "Shinigami" powers... i don't think he's lost his "Hollow" powers. I'm only saying that because it has yet to be confirmed.

Manga spoiler

Lost his shinigami or all powers?
As for anime, it is said that he will lost "shinigami powers"
As for manga - I don't know :)
Feb 15, 2011 8:26 AM

Mar 2010
Good episode and a good final fight with Aizen.

Aizen is probably gonna come back though, so I don't know.

Soul King might be the next villain?
Feb 15, 2011 8:27 AM

Feb 2010
This episode is well animated like last one. I like how Aizen transformed into his last form(this blood etc).
Aizen's last powers seems to be more powerful than Ichigo's (before Saigo no getsuga/Mugetsu ).
In SnG, his sword appearance is somehow strange, but I like it. Mugetsu - I love this. No BGM but it's very good choice!

310 is normal, non filler episode.

powers:
Feb 15, 2011 8:30 AM

Aug 2009
Previous episode was such a blast so this one is not impressive compared to that. Even though, this much progress in a single episode is hilarious for Bleach. For example they could have split this episode into 3: Aizen's evolutions, Ichigo's fighting against it, and the final getsuga tenshou part.

Well, they didn't.

I hope it'll continue without fillers. I hope Ichigo regains his Shinigami powers.
Anime List: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Rodreth
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/rodreth/profile
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/Rodreth/
Night is the darkest just before the dawn.

Feb 15, 2011 8:32 AM
Jul 2009
Aizen good bye mon, awsome finally, didn't expect Urahara to show up and finaly end it. I think I waited this long just to see how they would finish Aizen off, but in the end they make him look like he was nothing after all. Trying to obtain something he could not, nor undrstand everything that he had wasn't even enough.
Will they be getting everything back to normal finally..
If they do filler stuff they could atleast find a way to bring back some people worth bringing back, one way or another, eigther realisticly or just showing some past of them. Like Gin's side of things through everything, or something with the Arancars past. Helibel's past or resurection in some way, dosn't have to be as a hollow/arancar.
Feb 15, 2011 8:35 AM

Dec 2007
A great episode, and it's nice to finally see this 7-year-long (10 years for the manga) "arc" come to an end. I personally dislike the fact that (as far as is currently known) Ichigo doesn't regain his Shinigami powers, but alas it's probably for the better (storywise) that he doesn't.

The anime is now very, very close to where the manga is in terms of progress. While I dislike the thought of not having a new episode to watch, if the anime were to continue airing (following the next episode) there's nothing it can possibly show except fillers, and nobody likes filler, and as such I feel it may be in the show's best interest to take a 3-4 year hiatus to allow the manga gain some ground. But again, that's just my opinion.
Feb 15, 2011 8:50 AM

Apr 2010
Feb 15, 2011 9:04 AM

Feb 2010
the aizen saga is finally over saying that the fight was so lame and anticlimax after all the years aizen get trolled in a really lame way and ichi training was a waste of time in the end and he los this powers too.....
Feb 15, 2011 9:07 AM

Sep 2010
Aizen isnt dead , he was just sealed away and he lost all his power's .
Ichigo on other hand , will recive new power from his Dad's katana,** 1st getsuga tensou.

Anyhow good episode , nice fight , cool art.
Feb 15, 2011 9:27 AM

Apr 2009
Game_Master said:
Wow
I can't think of any time that bleach had such impressive animation
soundtrack was really fitting all the scenes
I think that making the Final Getsuga Tensho (or Mugetsu) a one-time only move is the best thing to do
If they made Ichigo use it more often, it'll make it feel weak (like how they did with Naruto's Rasengan)

agreed the music really made this great
Feb 15, 2011 9:45 AM

Jan 2008
You are wrong.
Here is manga, reference about power:
http://manga.bleachexile.com/bleach-chapter-445-page-19.html
<spoiler>So he speaks about restoring shinigami powers!</spoiler>

And, by the way, here is the reference to Aizen:
http://manga.bleachexile.com/bleach-chapter-436-page-2.html
<spoiler>Aizen is not dead, just sealed. And imprisoned.</spoiler>

CRAZEH247 said:
Vince said:
vaikepois said:
Your spoiler

Go read the manga again.

And to

vaikepois said:

Manga Spoilers:

Feb 15, 2011 9:45 AM

May 2010
Saigo no Getsuga Tenshō finally animated! ;D

in this episode, you will die horribly... *laughs just as shion*
lightness vs. darkness
Nani mo kamo wo hoshigatteita Mayoeru mono no chikai
Mada miru sekai o tsukuridasu koto Kuchi hateteiku
Feb 15, 2011 10:17 AM

Dec 2008
Seeing this animated after reading the manga was absolutely epic!!
I loved when Ichigo had his chance to OWN Aizen and left him lying on the ground looking like a run over rag doll!!
Urahara double-OWNED Aizen...and that was TOTAL WIN!!!
This was priceless...
Feb 15, 2011 10:22 AM

Aug 2010
Wow just... WOW! It's finally over and omg it was awesome. The next episode is going to make me cry and I don't want to watch but I know I will just... ;___;

Welp it's time for a shit ton of filler episodes but I'm okay with that. Personally though I think they'd do better going on hiatus for a few months until the manga gets further along in the current arc or finished with it. There is nothing worse then a bad filler arc and Bleach has only had one good filler arc in my opinion and that was the Zanpakuto Arc.

I feel like we haven't heard the last of Aizen and it's probably going to be one more major arc in the manga after the current one is over and then Bleach should end because I mean what else is there to do? It'll just become repetitive and there's no reason for that.
Feb 15, 2011 10:55 AM

Aug 2010
ew, way to many spoilers there. great episode, was epic, but i know its not over.
Currently Watching: Durarara!!
Feb 15, 2011 10:58 AM

Jul 2009
Wow, epic animation. 5/5.
Not much to be said, except how awesome this episode was. Now time for me to drop Bleach, while it's on fillers.
Feb 15, 2011 11:16 AM

Oct 2007
Finally.
"But at my back I always hear,
Time's winged chariot hurrying near,
And yonder all before us lie,
Deserts of vast eternity."
-- Andrew Marvell, "To His Coy Mistress"
Feb 15, 2011 11:30 AM

Jul 2010
Wow Ichigo's new powers didn't last long :/
Feb 15, 2011 11:43 AM

Feb 2010
Glad to see the FGT animated finally. Personally I kinda hope we just go on hiatus for a while after next week for Kubo to play catch-up rather than dive into a filler arc.
Feb 15, 2011 12:18 PM

Mar 2010
Im content to what just happened, although the training was crap and ichigo really didnt deserve that power thats probalby why he lost it in the first place, even though i know it isnt, the battle energy was good, but the battle in itself was just average,... the conclusion to aizen felt just right as he was being sealed away, and without reason reason, I bet if there is a continuation ichigo will get his powers back is one of my guesses >.>

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Why do people hate/dislike or just dont watch bleach? ( 1 2 )

NessieMAL - May 24

65 by RageGaze »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Bleach Episode 40 Discussion

lsumi - Aug 13, 2008

37 by wallus81 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Bleach Episode 39 Discussion ( 1 2 )

lsumi - Aug 13, 2008

51 by wallus81 »»
4 hours ago

» Favorite Shinigami?

Fukoku - May 20

38 by TRC_Randy »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Bleach Episode 38 Discussion

lsumi - Aug 13, 2008

28 by wallus81 »»
5 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.