Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 12, 2011 5:24 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Annoying Miyoshi...

It's nice for that sempai to care about Saikou.

lol @ 1 month disband and going for same idea separately on the same day.
tsubasaloverFeb 12, 2011 7:20 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 12, 2011 7:35 AM

Mar 2010
Oww Miyoshi was little annyoing yes:|

Hehe.. i't was so awesome that they were apart but they came out with the same story :P

Mwahhaha Hattori: You can't have him (Mashiro)!!! :D he's minee rawrrr :D

Btw, i can't wait for an episode where they are making storyline for their story, it will be hell of hilarious :D
LylaazFeb 13, 2011 3:26 AM
Feb 13, 2011 12:58 AM

Mar 2010
yep i agree that miyoshi is a bit anoying actually she is like that all the time

Well them splitting up only made them relize how much they are lacking as individuals,

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 13, 2011 12:59 AM

Jan 2008
We're covering 2 chapters per episode now... gooooooood...
I wonder if we can see aoki ko in the next episode... but by the looks of it... looks unlikely...
Feb 13, 2011 1:14 AM

Feb 2008
Not a bad episode, happy that they're moving along faster.. However...
What was up with this?
Feb 13, 2011 1:22 AM

Sep 2009
I was smiling by the end of this episode. I hope they will be able to make an awesome detective story.
Feb 13, 2011 2:17 AM

Sep 2008
Miyoshi is such a bitch for not being able to keep a secret.
Seriously, no real guy would like her, even if she has those boobs.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 13, 2011 2:40 AM
Nov 2010
I don't see how Takagi can still trust a guy that would drop him so easily.
Also Miyoshi has been annoying since like forever...
Feb 13, 2011 3:27 AM

Mar 2010
yaHzee said:
What was up with this?

Shadows, Shadows .. lol. :D
Feb 13, 2011 3:35 AM
Nov 2008
I'm really glad this was resolved so quickly. I was starting to lose faith in the series as the two of them wavered, and I even started debating dropping the series during this episode while they were split. But the reunion already has me excited. The dynamic between the two of them is easily at the top of the list of what makes this show great!
Feb 13, 2011 3:48 AM

Dec 2010
yaHzee said:
What was up with this?

JC Staff just too lazy for coloring them or they already throw their shoes to Miyoshi. She is a bit anoying from the start.
Weird, it doesn't seems that they already split up for a month.
Aquila_ElFeb 13, 2011 3:35 PM
“My antics are works of art.” ~ Hermann Fegelein
Feb 13, 2011 4:19 AM

Feb 2010
lol so many kaya haters i like her 10 times more then boriny miu.....
Feb 13, 2011 5:11 AM

Sep 2009
Glad they are back fast! Acutally its not haha, its 1 month o.o
In anime time its fast because they can't do much without each other.
Miyoshi is not that annoying, she's trying her best to help.
Though i don't really like that she told azuki about their split.
And i don't like the last Eps Miyoshi that keep clinging onto Takagi.
Feb 13, 2011 6:04 AM

Dec 2009
I like Miyoshi.

I did wonder what the hell Hattori was thinking with his stupid plan. Yes, Mashiro wants to rush things and that's never good, but keeping Mashiro in the dark while scheming with Takagi for two years would be ridiculous. Luckily that's all down the drain now.
Ara ara.
Feb 13, 2011 9:28 AM

Dec 2008
BnryStr said:

This.

Really, he couldn't do anything on his own so now he wants Takagi back. What the hell. I can't really enjoy the anime anymore, ever since this happened, things like this annoy me like hell.

Seems like we have Fukuda next episode, felt like they're arguing over something.
Feb 13, 2011 9:36 AM

Jun 2008
Flash player froze, so I'm waiting for it to load. All I can say so far is "wtf Mashiro". He didn't even ask Takagi how it was going. I could understand him expressing concern because of a lack of dedication, but it sounds like he's just doing it because of a missed deadline, which is a pretty stupid reason when you're still in high school. Also all of this could have been averted if Takagi had told him that he had writer's block.

Stupid characters are stupid.
Feb 13, 2011 11:11 AM

Aug 2010
BnryStr said:

Yeah Mashiro was quick to cut it off, and he was kind of rude about it too :/
I wonder when they'll make the manga called "Bakuman"
Feb 13, 2011 11:28 AM

Oct 2010
Dude, can Miyoshi not keep a secret? Sheesh! But I'm glad they are back together again :)
Feb 13, 2011 12:50 PM

Aug 2010
HawthorneKitty said:
Miyoshi is such a bitch for not being able to keep a secret.
Seriously, no real guy would like her, even if she has those boobs.

i dnt think she's a bitch since Azuki is her best friend and she was worried and had to talk to somebody =/
why does everyone seem to hate her????

i cant believe Mashiro dropped Takagi like that
well at least they got back together at the end...
Feb 13, 2011 1:05 PM

Jun 2009
I like Kaya. She was just trying to help.

Grmo said:
Flash player froze, so I'm waiting for it to load. All I can say so far is "wtf Mashiro". He didn't even ask Takagi how it was going. I could understand him expressing concern because of a lack of dedication, but it sounds like he's just doing it because of a missed deadline, which is a pretty stupid reason when you're still in high school. Also all of this could have been averted if Takagi had told him that he had writer's block.

I agree with you. Besides Mashiro was the cause of Takagi's writer block. Mashiro was the one who told Takagi to write mainstream battle manga no matter what. >.> Easy for him to talk since he's doing drawings not the story.
Feb 13, 2011 1:28 PM

Dec 2008
Jeez!! Miyoshi is about as annoying as the sound of nails scraping a chalkboard!
Feb 13, 2011 2:46 PM

Jun 2010
i just wanna slap Miyoshi so hard...
Feb 13, 2011 2:59 PM

Nov 2009
I was really into Mashiro going off and all of a sudden becoming awesome... I have to say though, all the pep Mashiro had last episode sort of disappeared, and it made the whole seperation thing sort of weird.

Now i am glad they got back, and i still enjoyed it.
Feb 13, 2011 3:51 PM

Jul 2010
Wow, so one person says Miyoshi is annoying and it starts a chain reaction. o.O
...I thought she was cute the way she was trying to get them back together.

BnryStr said:
I think that by losing Takagi as a partner Mashiro realized that writing names is difficult to do and Takagi had a reason for not being able to come up with anything. Mashiro knew about writing names, but how many had he himself actually written? When they split up it taught him a lot of things, so hopefully their friendship is strengthened by this.

When they actually split up in the first half I was really surprised since I never thought it would actually happen. Good thing they made up by the end of the episode; it would have sucked if we really had to stick to Hattori's plan and wait 2 freaking years for them to team up again.

I loved how both Hattori and Miyoshi were trying to get them back together in their own ways, even though in the end both of their plans failed and the two made up all on their own. ^_^

"You can't have him!" <--- yet another awesome line by Hattori-san!
Feb 13, 2011 4:44 PM
Dec 2007
Actually, the only truly annoying character I see here is Mashiro, not Miyoshi... He's always bitching about one thing or the other and is a plain idiot most of the time. On top of that, he's weak and perfectly indecisive, his only relieving quality being that he can draw...

Anyway, this episode lacked both the great rhythm and direction of the previous ones, and if you add to that the horrible art and animation (no budget left already ?), it was clearly a letdown compared to the last batch of awesome Bakuman. eps.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Feb 13, 2011 5:25 PM
Mar 2010
Why hate on Miyoshi? The worst person in the series is clearly Mashiro, and he isn't all that unlikeable.
Feb 13, 2011 6:20 PM
Dec 2008
Another great episode. Im glad they are back together quickly.

Tricking Hattori is a good idea :P
Feb 13, 2011 6:35 PM

Sep 2009
I liked how they got back together. 8T I thought that their becoming independent would've been an actual possibility, but they're definitely better as a team and I look forward to watching the next episode. o uo
Feb 13, 2011 7:14 PM

Feb 2011
Hattori - "You can't have him!" I laughed so hard when this happened. Well they broke up and got back together during one episode (one month show time). I wasn't expecting Takagi to not have the name done. I figured since he had the idea down he would have done it but now that I look back on it two days (I believe it was) is not enough seeing as how minutes can be weeks in this anime. It'll be fun to see how they fool Hattori though.
Feb 13, 2011 7:37 PM

Apr 2009
Hattori = Ryuk.

Proof?
RandomPerson4 said:
YES! FUCK YOU LIGHT YAGAMI! FUCK YOU!!!!!!!
Feb 13, 2011 8:06 PM

Jan 2010
Thalandor46 said:
I'm really glad this was resolved so quickly. I was starting to lose faith in the series as the two of them wavered, and I even started debating dropping the series during this episode while they were split. But the reunion already has me excited. The dynamic between the two of them is easily at the top of the list of what makes this show great!

I had the opposite feeling. It got really tense there for a few minutes and I wish they'd pushed it to at least the end of the episode. It would have made me look forward to the next episode to see how they resolved it. All the tension is gone now.
shinki7 said:
Miyoshi is not that annoying, she's trying her best to help.
Though i don't really like that she told azuki about their split.

I think Miyoshi is pretty cool. And I don't have an issue with her telling Azuki.

First, her and Azuki are best friends. She'd be letting her friend down if she kept her mouth shut. And if Takagi didn't want Azuki to know, then he should have kept his own mouth shut. His failure, not hers. I understand why he ordered her not to but it was done in the heat of the moment to protect his pride, without any consideration of reality. It was just his ego interfering. In the great scheme of things, he didn't really mean it.

And she did refrain from telling Saiko.

So... I'm not saying she's perfect or anything but she's all right. Her persistence makes her more fun than Azuki.

edit: merged posts.
desolatoFeb 15, 2011 3:17 AM
Feb 13, 2011 8:39 PM
(Gamer)

Aug 2009
Knew they'd come back to each other eventually.

Feb 13, 2011 9:51 PM

Jul 2009
Idk, I still kinda like Miyoshi.
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Feb 13, 2011 11:12 PM
Feb 2009
yay there finally back together
Feb 14, 2011 12:16 AM

Dec 2010
sol-chan76 said:
Hattori = Ryuk.

Proof?

It looks like he want to rape that apple xD
“My antics are works of art.” ~ Hermann Fegelein
Feb 14, 2011 3:01 AM

Oct 2008
Meh.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Feb 14, 2011 7:27 AM

Aug 2008
It's a little frustrating and silly to see the team break up over one missed deadline. The lack of conversation over the break up was what got to me Mashiro held back his true feelings and Takagi held back himself. It's a good thing things worked out in the end. Mashiro got a nice reminder of how hard it is to write, and Takagi got a chance to pay him back in spades. The editor was a bit forward, but I don't blame him for doing his best to keep the team together. That's his baby, so to speak.

Feb 14, 2011 8:04 AM
Nov 2009
sol-chan76 said:
Hattori = Ryuk.

Proof?

^this lol
Feb 14, 2011 10:17 AM
Sep 2010
Aquila_El said:
sol-chan76 said:
Hattori = Ryuk.

Proof?

It looks like he want to rape that apple xD

Umm... Just as planned? xD
Feb 14, 2011 10:27 AM

Jun 2008
PerlaNemesis said:
I like Kaya. She was just trying to help.

Grmo said:

I agree with you. Besides Mashiro was the cause of Takagi's writer block. Mashiro was the one who told Takagi to write mainstream battle manga no matter what. >.> Easy for him to talk since he's doing drawings not the story.

Yeah that's true. I'd actually forgotten about that.
Feb 14, 2011 2:34 PM

Nov 2010
Time to plan a new manga i am really wondering what there going to come up with next, glad there back together and they seemed to resolve it pretty quick even though it was only 1 month.
Feb 14, 2011 2:45 PM

Jul 2009
Stories like this always make me really impatient but I love it when they get resolved. I'd pretty much forgotten this part in the manga so it was cool to see it in anime form.
Feb 14, 2011 5:26 PM

Feb 2010
LOVED this episode... I was pretty convinced they were done for at least a few episodes... I was pleasantly surprised. :)

Hattori was funny this ep...."he's mine!" & his little "scheme" with Takagi. lol.

I await the next episode....
Feb 15, 2011 1:34 AM

Jan 2009
Oh lawdy Hattori, you big ol' buffoon.
Oh well, he'll be getting some of his own medicine.

Other than that, Kaya being annoying is annoying.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Feb 15, 2011 3:15 AM

May 2010
I'm glad they came back together!

And LOL at Hattori's face at the end that reminded me of Ryuk. xD
Feb 15, 2011 6:35 AM

Nov 2007
LMAO at the last pic, HATTORYUK
Feb 15, 2011 11:22 AM

Jun 2008
Well that was a lot of drama about nothing. They can't do a good work alone anyway.
And Miyoshi is awesome, you people are the annoying ones. She's a nice girl full of life that cares about others and is very honest. She's ten thousands times more fun and better than little miss silent virgin Mary called Azuki.
Feb 15, 2011 5:07 PM

Jan 2011
I understand how much Mashiro likes Azuki but his impatience on getting serialized is kinda getting irritating.
Feb 15, 2011 9:05 PM

Nov 2007
Miyoshi before now and will still always be annoying. worst character imo ... oh well onward to serialization! Fukuda is awesome though
Feb 16, 2011 1:45 PM

Aug 2008
Am I the only one who's annoyed with Hattori? I don't like the idea of someone pulling the strings behind my back, even though his intentions were good. He's definitely a sly fox.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bakuman Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kuro4735 - Oct 9, 2010

220 by AhmedJafar1 »»
Apr 30, 5:29 PM

Poll: » Bakuman Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

stevewiess01 - Jan 22, 2011

140 by M1kasaYu1 »»
Apr 14, 4:24 AM

Poll: » Bakuman Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

stevewiess01 - Feb 26, 2011

93 by Karva1 »»
Mar 26, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Bakuman Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

stevewiess01 - Feb 5, 2011

130 by Karva1 »»
Mar 26, 2:20 PM

Poll: » Bakuman Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kanade-chan - Dec 25, 2010

105 by Karva1 »»
Mar 24, 8:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.