Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 1, 2011 7:36 PM

Nov 2008
lucjan said:
Suraii said:
To all who are surprised over Gin's betrayal, remember that it's nothing more nor nothing less to expect from a traitor. Betraying is what they do best.

Next episode is hopefully without spoiling, better. (Not that this weeks episode was bad, just that well, it could have been better).

It appears next week's episode will be a filler. Nothing good can come out of that :/

no....next ep is not filler
Feb 1, 2011 10:28 PM
Apr 2010
Holy SHIT!!! Aizen just went super sayian THREE!!!

I still think Aizen is full of shit. Finally when someone manages to kill him he says, "Oh, I knew from the beginning you would kill me, but I just wanted to see how."

Bullshit, I call bullshit. But then he just makes up something about the Hogyoku and goes, JUST KIDDING, lolololololololololololol!!!!!!!!!!!
Feb 1, 2011 10:59 PM

Nov 2010
argmangigurm

good god, i thought after DBZ i woulden't have characters transforming every couple eps anymore D:
Feb 1, 2011 11:08 PM

May 2010
Translucent said:
I love Gin's eyes :D

Me too! :D
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Feb 2, 2011 12:11 AM

Dec 2009
OH?! IM LOOKING FORWARD TO BLEACH NEXT WEEK! .O.

"If you were to turn into a snake tomorrow, and began devouring humans, and from the same mouth you devoured humans, you cried out to me "I love you!" would I still be able to say I love you? In the same way I do today?"

Aww, i'm loving the Rangiku and Gin love i'm sensing from the preveiw :D

Lololol, i'm loving everyones jokes about pokemon and DBZ >u<
Feb 2, 2011 1:01 AM

Aug 2010
wow...Gin's eyes are wonderful...
pity, that I liked this character at his last seconds T_T
Feb 2, 2011 1:25 AM

Jun 2008
sooo ... gin is going to die :( ???!!!! i dont want that

well .. aizen knew about gin because everything is according to his plan !! so he was prepared to transfer to that butterfly xD
Feb 2, 2011 1:36 AM
Sep 2009
wp gin, years of planning rofl. thats how you turn a badass character into a complete loser in one ep.
Feb 2, 2011 5:38 AM

Sep 2009
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-
I wasn't expecting Gin to do that to Aizen =0
kinda sucked that Aizen just came back and slashed him though >.<
can't wait for next week this weeks episode was awesome xD

Feb 2, 2011 5:45 AM

Aug 2009
Gin can't die D:
Feb 2, 2011 6:02 AM

May 2010
A staple in Shounen, the villain having many transformations to show how much powerful he got. Frieza, Cell's style...

I was sure Gin was not going to kill him so early.
Poor Gin, one of my favourite character.
I just hope he won't die or else I'll drop my rating for this show.

We'll see how the fight will go but I already can hear:
"On the precipice of defeat"...
Feb 2, 2011 6:20 AM

Feb 2010
Ape said:
711 said:
I was completely mesmerized after the episode. I just couldn't understand how they could fit in so many disappointments in 20minutes.

First the motivation... really?! How could you crap over the only redeeming character on the whole franchise with a 2 minutes flashback?! How?!

Then the outcome... right when I thought: "Hey, if Gin really wins all is forgiven, you really got me on the edge of my seat Bleach!" Just for butteraizen to come out of his Pokeball...yeah Kubo, well done! Awesome story teller you are.

Anyhow, it's one less episode so it's all good. I can't wait until this crap is finally over and I can move on... I can't bring myself to enjoy this level of crap Bleach came to but I also can't justify doping it after 300 episodes (hell, I even watched the Bount arc!!!! The insanity!!!).

I would even try to justify myself with the anxiety about the upcoming battle, but gone is the days where Bleach fights had any intricacy and/or choreography... how I miss the first time Ichigo showed his Bankai against Byakuya :(

how dumb one have to be to think gin would kill aizen.

ichigos training to achieve final getsuga just 4 fun ?

this is a fucking shounen anime keep that in mind.
if u dont like how shounens work on avarage than dont start watching

i mean yeah when i read the manga i didnt expected gin to betray aizen but i knew he wouldnt die coz of the above mentioned reasons.

so and if kubo would have made it that aizen did got killed from that, people would flame him for that fu**ing same reason mentioned fu**ing above.

Maybe little spoiling, but Ichigo is training

@711
More flashback. This is madness!
Feb 2, 2011 8:02 AM

Jun 2009
@Ape

Am I going out of my way expecting more out of a shounen? Probably.

But wouldn't it be awesome if Gin wasn't such a pussy with a weak ass motive behind his actions and actually just took the opportunity as he saw fit? Wouldn't it be mind blowing if instead of a weak ass and predictable confrontation with all mighty Aizen there would be Gin waiting for Ichigo when he comes out with his new powerup? How cool would it be if for once a girl in a shouen would not only be in scene to highlight their male counterparts?

But yeah, you are right, what can one expect from the poorest of poor character driven series out there besides people yelling and crying until the protagonist bless the scene and end everything concludes itself.

I was always into that mindset to be honest, but Gin's attack really took me by surprise and raised the bar quite a bit! Too bad it was another one of Kubo's trolls and the unavoidable disappointment was just bitter because of that.
"There is no stupid questions, only stupid people."
Feb 2, 2011 12:48 PM

Dec 2009
Noooo, my Arrancar Encyclopedia. The best omake segment of Bleach, we will surely miss it.
Feb 2, 2011 1:39 PM

Jun 2008
711 said:
@Ape

Am I going out of my way expecting more out of a shounen? Probably.

But wouldn't it be awesome if Gin wasn't such a pussy with a weak ass motive behind his actions and actually just took the opportunity as he saw fit? Wouldn't it be mind blowing if instead of a weak ass and predictable confrontation with all mighty Aizen there would be Gin waiting for Ichigo when he comes out with his new powerup? How cool would it be if for once a girl in a shouen would not only be in scene to highlight their male counterparts?

But yeah, you are right, what can one expect from the poorest of poor character driven series out there besides people yelling and crying until the protagonist bless the scene and end everything concludes itself.

I was always into that mindset to be honest, but Gin's attack really took me by surprise and raised the bar quite a bit! Too bad it was another one of Kubo's trolls and the unavoidable disappointment was just bitter because of that.

Although i agree that the way Kubo handled it was weak and there are a lot more interesting scenarios, your arguments are weak also.

Stupid motive? I don't think so. That's what makes Gin scary. For payback and to challenge himself by eradicating a powerful man like Aizen, Gin dedicated years and years showing patience and doing whatever to reach his target and kill it . The motive seemed stupid to you because it was so many years ago but that's what makes GIn a creepy dude that is not easy to handle.

As about the confrontation, i don't see the reason of waiting for Ichigo. Actually what i think was his mistake was not exceeding his sword once again at the moment the hole in Aizen's chest was created and penetrate Aizen's head leaving another poison part. I doubt Aizen would have gotten up if his head became a big hole. Of course his biggest mistake was not doing his move before Aizen became one with that thing.
There certainly were better ways to go about it but your arguments aren't those ways.
Feb 2, 2011 2:41 PM

Jun 2009
WoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooW XD Kyaaaaaaaaaaa~
I am soooooooo EXCITED XD ~ Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Such a wonderful episode ^^
I really enjoyed watching it :)
I thought that Gin was a bad person ^^"
I really was sad about Rangiku ^^" I have never thought that he has feelings or emotions ^^" haha
BUT this episode proved to me that he is a GOOD person XD~
I didn't expect him to attack Aizen at all ^^ I was shocked & I repeated the scene 3 times ^^ haha
ahhhh Gin I fall for you >> I loved you more now ^^ DON'T die NOW ><"" Please ><" I will cry ~
All of Bleach's fans can tell that Rangiku loves Gin ^^
BUT we didn't know whether he likes or hates her ^^"
NOW >> it is CLEAR :3 >> Gin really loves Rangiku XD yaaaaaaaaaaay~
I am so HAPPY and excited >> I want to shout from the excitement XD Yaaaaaaaay aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh :P haha
Even though I was happy >> at the end of the episode I was SAD because of what happened at the end to Gin ><" Will he die?!!! REALLY!!! That easily!! ><" Nooooooooooooooooooooooo~
Oh oh oh ><" I feel sooooooooooo Curious, happy, & sad << Mixed feelings XP~
Waiting for the next episode >> Hoping that Gin is alive ^^"
Ichigo please hurry up and learn the new technique as soon as possible & then go and save Gin and the others ^^” Hurry up! :P haha
Feb 2, 2011 3:00 PM

Jun 2009
WoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooW XD Kyaaaaaaaaaaa~
I am soooooooo EXCITED XD ~ Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Such a wonderful episode ^^
I really enjoyed watching it :)
I thought that Gin was a bad person ^^"
I really was sad about Rangiku ^^" I have never thought that he has feelings or emotions ^^" haha
BUT this episode proved to me that he is a GOOD person XD~
I didn't expect him to attack Aizen at all ^^ I was shocked & I repeated the scene 3 times ^^ haha
ahhhh Gin I fall for you >> I loved you more now ^^ DON'T die NOW ><"" Please ><" I will cry ~
All of Bleach's fans can tell that Rangiku loves Gin ^^
BUT we didn't know whether he likes or hates her ^^"
NOW >> it is CLEAR :3 >> Gin really loves Rangiku XD yaaaaaaaaaaay~
I am so HAPPY and excited >> I want to shout from the excitement XD Yaaaaaaaay aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh :P haha
Even though I was happy >> at the end of the episode I was SAD because of what happened at the end to Gin ><" Will he die?!!! REALLY!!! That easily!! ><" Nooooooooooooooooooooooo~
Oh oh oh ><" I feel sooooooooooo Curious, happy, & sad << Mixed feelings XP~
Waiting for the next episode >> Hoping that Gin is alive ^^"
Ichigo please hurry up and learn the new technique as soon as possible & then go and save Gin and the others ^^” Hurry up! :P haha
Feb 2, 2011 7:04 PM

Oct 2008
And here's butterflaizen. When animated, he really looks like a monster from Sailor Moon.

But.. Gin, wow. He has such gorgeous eyes. *___*
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Feb 2, 2011 7:43 PM

Dec 2008
I'm jealous of Aizen's long, beautiful, flowing hair! LOL!!
Gin said he's a snake and that's exactly what he looks like, but MAN DID HE LEVEL UP in this episode!!

Feb 3, 2011 8:40 AM

May 2009
Apparently Aizen's favorite hobby is pursuing high school boys and girls >_>, could of had Benny Hill music playing during that whole chase scene tbh xD. Well at least the Gin betrayal made up for it, have to say didn't see it coming. It was like the Itachi mindfuck in Naruto.
Feb 3, 2011 3:57 PM
Jan 2010
I have to say/shout 3 things:
1. NO! NO! NO! OMFG!!! KUBO, PLEASE TELL US THAT GIN IS NOT DEAD!!!!!!!!
2. AWW <3 he was doing it all for Rangiku (and she and I were doubting him T^T)
3. F.U. AIZEN I WOULD GLADLY SEND YOU HELL NOW.
Feb 3, 2011 6:45 PM

May 2010
i was expecting this to happen for some reason (though i didn't read the manga)... gin is just so awesome, and sweet too.. i envy rangiku.. :/ hehe

WAAAAAAAAAHH!! please, not gin.. this ep is just so epic for me.. can't wait for the next! :))
Feb 3, 2011 8:58 PM

Dec 2010
... Aizen is so damn gay xD
GIIIIIIINNNNNNNN <3333 I LOVE YOU, PLEASE DON'T DIE! TTATT
Feb 4, 2011 7:27 AM

Jul 2009
Kubo, keep trollin' trollin' trollin' trollin'.
Feb 4, 2011 5:44 PM

Jul 2010
no homo but i seriously wanted to give gin a hug after seeing the arrancer encyclopedia bit. so is one of the big reasons why he did all this becuz it was for rangiku?
damn.
so this is the big butterfly aizen that EVERYONE been spoiling about.

Feb 4, 2011 10:42 PM

Jun 2010
Actually, it was predictable that Gin was just undercover. And it was stupidly more predictable [cliché much?] that Aizen already knew.

For instance, one of the things I asked myself as I watched this episode and Gin went back to Aizen after being with Rangiku (notice that there was no blood either) was:

Is Aizen really stupid to the point of believing Gin killed Rangiku? [obviously not, rethorical]
If he had so "weak" feelings for her, and if he "just killed her" then why did he need to take her somewhere else? Why not kill her point blank in front of Aizen?

It was obvious. And Gin knew it was obvious. That's why he told Rangiku she was a nuisance. Gin had to act, because he knew he and Aizen couldn't play the "let's pretend I don't know you're double-crossing me and I don't know it and you pretend you don't know I know" game anymore.

Sorry but no, no surprise from Gin, no surprise from Aizen either.
Feb 5, 2011 1:27 AM

Feb 2009
For goodness sake some people, its a bloody anime where anything can be done, logic is not necessary, and even then it was logical the way Aizen planned for this as his character is illustrated as very intellectual so there was no surprise there. Anyway very good episode, the filler parts were superbly done, Gin was a good guy after all, man and when he opened his eyes! Can't wait for next week! Not looking forward to a year's worth of filler lol.
Feb 5, 2011 5:00 AM

Apr 2009
^there was no filler in this ep
Feb 6, 2011 12:36 AM

Jul 2010
The whole Aizen thing is just going on way too long. First the Espada come to the real world. Then Ichigo and the the soul reapers go to Hueco Mundo.( Which is still going on, but they just seem to ignore it) Then to fake Karakura Town. Then to real Karakura Town. And since coming to fake Karakura Town it's been a case of "Yay we killed Aizan...Oh wait no we didn't." I don't mind if they do it a couple of times, but how many times has he been "Killed". Since the Hueco Mundo arc started my rating for this show has dropped so for heavens sake finish off this storyline. This is getting boring.
Feb 6, 2011 3:45 AM

Jul 2010
lucjan said:

There is no fight, that's the end of Gin.

oh no... no one dies in Bleach except one, my favorite.
T______T
Feb 6, 2011 4:04 PM

Aug 2009
Biche said:
lucjan said:

There is no fight, that's the end of Gin.

oh no... no one dies in Bleach except one, my favorite.
T______T

lol make that two for me with Ulqui! :/ *sighs*
“In a mad world, only the mad are sane.”Akira Kurosawa
Feb 6, 2011 11:34 PM
(Gamer)

Aug 2009
Gin got owned.

Feb 7, 2011 12:05 PM

Dec 2007
Gin was one of my favorites too :(
Feb 7, 2011 12:05 PM

Dec 2007
Gin was one of my favorites too :(
Feb 7, 2011 11:22 PM

Jun 2010
Zell182 said:
Kubo, keep trollin' trollin' trollin' trollin'.

Yes, I believe he started somewhere when he said he's looking forward to make Bleach last another decade. ))))))))))
Feb 9, 2011 6:33 AM

Jul 2007
Anitnelav said:
And here's butterflaizen. When animated, he really looks like a monster from Sailor Moon.

But.. Gin, wow. He has such gorgeous eyes. *___*

sm said:
Finally! Butterflaizen has shown up. He's every bit of ridiculous looking as I thought he'd be. This is truly the highlight of the entire show. Had me laughing at how stupid he looks.

Anime fanbases have ME laughing at how stupid they can get....

1. Butterfly symbolism would make sense because a black butterfly in bleach is a symbol of death, however thats not butterfly.
2. Seriously, no one ever taught people in school on the art symbolism? 6 wings. long hair, cross-symbolics, destroys all stuff around himself? What does it remind you? Seraphim class of angels, seraphim meaning "the burning ones". Seraphim are the closest caste of angels to the God itself, which fits with Aizen's try to attain the godliness and the whole anti-christ motif.

supermegasonic said:
no homo but i seriously wanted to give gin a hug after seeing the arrancer encyclopedia bit. so is one of the big reasons why he did all this becuz it was for rangiku?

Yep, gin bassically decided to go downthe road of insane serial killer sociopath for the sake of rangiku He pretty much damned himself in the eyes of everyone in hopes of doing what he did or tried to.

He is not a good guy, he has forsaken the goodness in himself for the sake of doing one thing for rangiku.

Thats some damn awesome character right there and I think with this my respect for Gin went up a lot.

Aohh said:
A staple in Shounen, the villain having many transformations to show how much powerful he got. Frieza, Cell's style...

I was sure Gin was not going to kill him so early.
Poor Gin, one of my favourite character.
I just hope he won't die or else I'll drop my rating for this show.

We'll see how the fight will go but I already can hear:
"On the precipice of defeat"...

Well theoretically Gin DID kill Aizen, just as Ulquiora killed Ichigo.

Its the same situation, really, Hybrid gets killed by stabbing his heart, evolves due to the fear of death.

-----

Anyway, finally the best part of this arc is here, can't wait for this, hopefully animators will do it more justice than they did to highest point of naruto(pain-fight pre-kyubi-fiasco) storyline.
Feb 11, 2011 12:50 AM

Mar 2009
Gin was always freakin awesome! His eyes look just as fierce as Aizens in my opinion. BEst bleach episode in a Long time.
"One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it." Oogway
Feb 13, 2011 4:07 PM

Apr 2010
Poor Gin T.T...
Aizen is like some mahou shoujo, each time new transformation O_o...Only some glittery stick and pink is lacking here...
Feb 24, 2011 6:01 PM

Jun 2008
Goodbye Gin...you will be very missed.

I find it ironic how nobody dies in Bleach except characters people really like.

Ulquiorra

Gin

Grimmjow (God only knows what happened to him)
Feb 26, 2011 8:10 AM

May 2010
There's some many spoilers in this thread.. >.< anyway.. i tried to avoid reading.. It was a big twist and shock for me as Gin wasn't the bad person he portrayed until now.. I had a big grudge against him but now he's cool B-D haha so its all down to one man.. aizen.. lets see who kills him LOLs
Mar 3, 2011 12:33 AM

Aug 2009
i TOTALLY saw Gin doing all this for Rangiku coming!! awww GINNN~~ this is why youre in my top 3 favorite characters *-* but youre gonna die in the next episode and it'll make me so sad TT^TT

and i TOTALLY saw freakin Aizen coming back to life...bleach makers really obsess over the fact that the "HERO" of the show needs to kill the bad guy...-_-

i really dont care whether or not Ichigo gains the last getsuga tenshou or not cuz i dont even feel like hes the main chara anymore anyways!!! -_-xx
Mar 3, 2011 3:20 AM

Oct 2009
So Gin was a good guy :O
He did it avenge Rangiku, now thats a unexpected twist :\
Mar 17, 2011 5:02 AM

May 2009
jiraiya8115 said:
Wow, I wasn't expecting that from Gin. I have a new found respect for him.
me too
Mar 27, 2011 5:48 PM

Aug 2009
Gin's eyes turned me into a fangirl.
Mar 30, 2011 8:55 PM

Jan 2008
- Mizuiro was so cute in the beginning of this episode. Insane but cute.
- How cute that Gin and Rangiku's zanpakuto's both turn to a dust like substance even if his is only for a minute.
- Condom Man is now Butterflaizen.
- Gin! T-T
- Why must the characters I like always die? T-T
Apr 6, 2011 8:13 AM

Mar 2009
Been waiting for this for ages since I read it in the manga.

Apr 7, 2011 10:34 AM

Dec 2008
Wow. I'm somewhat surprised that Gin was with Aizen all that time just to find a chance to kill him. I am happy about it though. :3 I've been interested in Gin ever since the current beginning song started, where Rangiku is crying and tears land on Gin's face. Plus his eyes are majorly sexy. <3

May 16, 2011 1:16 PM

Sep 2010
WTF is happening with this show? It's getting worse and worse with every episode.
May 16, 2011 2:53 PM

Apr 2011
memorieswithin said:
How cute that Gin and Rangiku's zanpakuto's both turn to a dust like substance even if his is only for a minute.

Sort of like the time difference between male and female orgasms
Aug 14, 2011 8:19 PM

May 2009
Nooo please don't kill Gin :'( He's the most interesting character
"The weak get washed away by the tides of fate...The strong drink it up."-Godot
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Episode 29 Discussion

lsumi - Aug 12, 2008

38 by Hertzzzzz »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Bleach Episode 28 Discussion

lsumi - Aug 12, 2008

43 by Hertzzzzz »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Bleach Episode 27 Discussion

lsumi - Aug 12, 2008

41 by Hertzzzzz »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Bleach Episode 26 Discussion

lsumi - Aug 12, 2008

40 by Hertzzzzz »»
3 hours ago

» Why do people hate/dislike or just dont watch bleach? ( 1 2 )

NessieMAL - May 24

68 by Dabitsu »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.