Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 30, 2011 10:40 AM

Aug 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yay, Tamahome is back! :) Wonder what the "trap" is that's been set? I'm betting it has something to do with the flute player.

Apr 29, 2011 11:28 PM
Sep 2010
I'm pretty sure the flute player's a fake. His symbol didn't glow like the rest, and he's not in the opening with the rest of the Suzaku warriors.
Jul 18, 2011 9:31 PM

Mar 2011
The trap is very predictable as it involves the flute player...
-he wears a blue bandana and blue wardrobe most of the time (represents Seyriu probably)
-not in the opening!
-and his arrival was WAY to easy! I mean, n background story or any of that good ol' character development, and umm..PLOT?!

I can understand why no one would notice but come on...people in this show need to think logically. YUI. WTF. Ahhh can't she stop and think about the different time frame between the worlds and stop being so selfish to at least CONSIDER Tamahome and her BEST FRIEND'S FEELINGS?! Is that too much to ask?

oh..& Miaka really needs to throw on some clothes once in a while. Has anyone NOT seen her chest?

-ahh...guess i'm glad Tamahome's back to his aloof and caring self. He's pretty awesome (:
Apr 12, 2012 4:47 PM

Feb 2008
Tamahome is back!! Darn.. trap. I hate the blond guy.
※何時も支えて呉れる人達に
日頃の思いを込めた RHAPSODY
APPRECIATION の気持を届け
何時もありがとう、本当ありがとう
仮令どこに立って君の存在に感謝してるよ※

Feb 4, 2015 12:54 PM
Aug 2014
LoonyLimbo said:
The trap is very predictable as it involves the flute player...
-he wears a blue bandana and blue wardrobe most of the time (represents Seyriu probably)
-not in the opening!
-and his arrival was WAY to easy! I mean, n background story or any of that good ol' character development, and umm..PLOT?!

I can understand why no one would notice but come on...people in this show need to think logically. YUI. WTF. Ahhh can't she stop and think about the different time frame between the worlds and stop being so selfish to at least CONSIDER Tamahome and her BEST FRIEND'S FEELINGS?! Is that too much to ask?

oh..& Miaka really needs to throw on some clothes once in a while. Has anyone NOT seen her chest?

-ahh...guess i'm glad Tamahome's back to his aloof and caring self. He's pretty awesome (:

Well that saves me the trouble; pretty much what I was thinking.
Oct 26, 2016 4:29 PM

Apr 2009
"as a man" <-- blue balls girl's gonna give him them blue balls again if Tamahome's around =w=

hoho... you really did it Hotohoho =w=

"Tamahome, i'm glad to see you back with us" 'sorry i stabbed you through the gut with my sword, oopsie, haha' <--but he never said that last bit, hm-hm...

the only reliable character in this anime?
.....his name is Chichiri.

GUIIIIIIILT TRIIIIIIPPPPP!!!!!
-hilarious.

ah, there she goes again, making Hotohori's balls blue again, the b-sh
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
Jan 1, 2017 8:31 PM

May 2014
Tamahome no baka! How many times do you have to hurt me until you're satisfied?!?! My heart hurts like hell, I think I'm going to get a heart attack any moment now ugugugugu..
Jun 28, 2017 12:50 PM
Sep 2016
So much plot in 20 minutes! Best episode yet. More please!
May 27, 2020 7:55 AM
Feb 2020
I have a feeling the show writer was hurt by a blonde in the past. All the blondes in this show are not shown in, umm, the most favorable light.... & only blondes.

A lot of plot. Poor Hotohori. I really feel bad for him. What he wanted was so close. I wonder if he wished he had finished Toma off, even for a second, lol.

Her best friend, i can't. I know she is damaged, but at least hear out the other side. Some people just love wallowing in misery.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fushigi Yuugi Episode 33 Discussion

YukiPwns00 - Sep 21, 2010

29 by NatsukiCookies »»
May 13, 2:56 PM

Poll: » Fushigi Yuugi Episode 44 Discussion

meneope - Oct 16, 2009

17 by dkjiji »»
May 4, 10:47 AM

Poll: » Fushigi Yuugi Episode 21 Discussion

Gilraina - Nov 10, 2009

5 by Emmuhzx »»
Mar 31, 2:36 PM

Poll: » Fushigi Yuugi Episode 9 Discussion

meneope - Aug 24, 2009

11 by Emmuhzx »»
Mar 30, 3:33 PM

Poll: » Fushigi Yuugi Episode 51 Discussion

YukiPwns00 - Sep 29, 2010

9 by suaee »»
Jan 16, 12:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.