Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 29, 2011 10:06 AM

May 2009
I've noticed a great deal of talk about the possibility of a second season to this god awful mess of an anime. What this is all based on, I have no idea besides that the studio might be re-doing some of the eps for DVD release. And that the OSTs have now been released and are hopefully selling well since the music is the only good thing that came from this mess.

Anyway, I wonder if this will happen or does anyone know just why these rumors are going around?

I personally don't see a 2nd season being made because of one thing--money. The studio seemed to have none of it at the end. Must we all recall the awesome fight between the buildings <_<;; And I am assuming DVD sales are going to suck royally.

Jan 30, 2011 12:48 PM

Dec 2008
Unless the second season consists of "Shiki ruler of the world ending", I'm not interested. But I highly doubt they'd even attempt making one. First season was shameful, to say the least and I bet they won't be selling many DVds -_-
Specially not with that mess of a final episode...
Jan 30, 2011 3:20 PM

Sep 2010
If there was going to be one I wouldn't watch it since Keisuke won't be in it and the last two episodes of the first season were terrible anyways. I say they should just remake the entire thing and make it last for 24~26 episodes so that way there would be more time for character development and have character arcs too with better art please. Also after each character arc ends they could reset the series and go another route. Kinda like what Higurashi did after the end of every arc so that way it would please the fans who want so and so's ending. Also add kissing, touching, cuddling, maybe a few light sex scenes,etc..... so that way we can at least call it Shonen-Ai (sp?)/ soft core yaoi/whatever......
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Feb 3, 2011 5:30 PM

Jul 2008
Roloko said:
Kinda like what Higurashi did after the end of every arc so that way it would please the fans who want so and so's ending..

Is that why Higurashi did it? I thought Higurashi only repeated because Hanyuu was keeping Rika alive through the resets. I don't think it was to please the fans.
Feb 4, 2011 11:43 AM

Sep 2010
GarLogan78 said:
Roloko said:
Kinda like what Higurashi did after the end of every arc so that way it would please the fans who want so and so's ending..

Is that why Higurashi did it? I thought Higurashi only repeated because Hanyuu was keeping Rika alive through the resets. I don't think it was to please the fans.

I knew that I was trying to give an example and it kinda fell flat. *bashes head against wall* Dx

Cause Visual novels have more than one ending right?? And when VNs get adapted into an anime they usually follow one path or create an original ending instead of reseting the series and doing a different route after so many episodes.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Feb 6, 2011 4:38 PM

Feb 2010
They are willing to do a second season after what they did to Togainu on the first one? I don't think so...
Mar 29, 2011 11:13 AM

Jul 2009
Dear lord, I hope they don't make another season, because then I'll be forced to watch it, and I'll never get those hours of my life back. Just let TnC fans mourn in peace, don't re-open the wound T__T
Nov 17, 2011 2:40 PM
Aug 2011
shees people calm down !!!
and don't hate togainu no chi !!!
and about what you people say yaoi
it's just shounen-ai a light version of yaoi
sooooo there is no hard thing in it accept that
oooh and then about te real fans there is coming
an second season it's not done yet an the reason why is
we al know that keisuke is dead but that doesn't matter !!!
akira is mad on shiki and he want's to revenge keisuke .......
sooo like you people see at the end akira and shike are standing
with there katana in there hands if im right long time ago i saw it DX
and then the real battle starts shiki is not gonna take over toshima !!!
trust me there is still Akira and Rin and Motomi and also N (Nano) !!! ....
so please don't worry if ya want to know more just ask i kinda know everything !!!
Nov 17, 2011 4:14 PM

Mar 2010
Ah I'm still only half way done with the anime. Not sure If I'll finish it anytime soon, so even if there is a second season no thanks.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Togainu no Chi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 23, 2010

130 by yveltalkyogre »»
Feb 25, 2022 8:50 AM

Poll: » Togainu no Chi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Dec 2, 2010

59 by Arzoden »»
May 22, 2020 6:40 PM

Poll: » Togainu no Chi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

nightrays - Nov 18, 2010

61 by Arzoden »»
May 19, 2020 2:34 PM

Poll: » Togainu no Chi Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blackbird - Nov 11, 2010

83 by Arzoden »»
May 19, 2020 2:11 PM

Poll: » Togainu no Chi Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 4, 2010

56 by Arzoden »»
May 18, 2020 9:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.