Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jan 24, 2011 8:36 PM

Jul 2010
Man, I wish I could play a game of twister with Sera and Haruna...
Jan 24, 2011 8:49 PM

Oct 2010
Elite60 said:
Oh you are not the only one. I already was using my imagination for that one.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jan 24, 2011 9:03 PM

Nov 2008
Elite60 said:
^Don't you dare forget Eu!!!! xDD

That twin-tailed girl might be her last onscreen this episode since she's moving. She mentioned about "They", the serial killers. It couldn't be Eu to be the culprit, I just don't want to xDD Of course I mentioned in the last episode discussion about Eu's possibility of being involved in the murder. This is the pic of "them" (I think xDD):

^Eu might be an outcast or being exiled of the Necromancer group. She doesn't like the word die or anything related to death which is awkward for Necromancers that's why she separated from them. Eu felt responsible for Ayumu's death which he wasn't supposed to be killed according to their plan? hmmm It would be awesome to have Ayumu, Haruna, Sera and even Eu to team up and fight against "them" Who knows, Ayumu might collect more badass girls before that happen xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jan 24, 2011 9:37 PM

Jan 2009
I think that girl at the hospital could be the culprit too, because she probably wanted to see Ayumu really bad to answer the question "Is he really still alive? I thought I killed him." Then she planted that seed of doubt within Ayumu to think that Yuu is the killer. I could be totally wrong because she did start crying and say about her parents dying, but if you look back at episode 2 Ayumu went into a house when he heard a woman screaming(possibly that young girl killing her parents) and then got stabbed in the back only to be revived by Yuu, either way it's really doubtful that Yuu is the culprit. Pretty good episode though, funny as hell loved the painful alarm clock, jenga, twister, badminton etc. Can't wait for next episode!!!
Jan 24, 2011 9:47 PM

Oct 2010
DenjaX said:
Elite60 said:
I mentioned in the last episode discussion about Eu's possibility of being involved in the murder. This is the pic of "them" (I think xDD):
It really is but there are 2 twin-tail girls so if Kyoko is part of them, figure out which one it can be. I am also thinking because of their eyes that they could belong to Sera's village. I also am thinking more that they are clandestine and so killing for them innocents are no problem, especially if seen.
DenjaX said:
^Eu might be an outcast or being exiled of the Necromancer group. She doesn't like the word die or anything related to death which is awkward for Necromancers that's why she separated from them.
Exactly what I think also and part my reasoning. It might also explain why Eucliwood only wants one servant being able to have a army.
DenjaX said:
Eu felt responsible for Ayumu's death which he wasn't supposed to be killed according to their plan? hmmm It would be awesome to have Ayumu, Haruna, Sera and even Eu to team up and fight against "them" Who knows, Ayumu might collect more badass girls before that happen xDD
But they will fight all together, the OP says so and shows. What caught my attention in your statement is that if Eucliwood felt responsible for his death it may mean that she knew he was caught up in a fight that concerns her.

Jan 24, 2011 10:15 PM

Nov 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
It really is but there are 2 twin-tail girls so if Kyoko is part of them, figure out which one it can be. I am also thinking because of their eyes that they could belong to Sera's village. I also am thinking more that they are clandestine and so killing for them innocents are no problem, especially if seen.
I don't think Kyoko is one of "them" though but what you said is also plausible. Kyoko might be a zombie too xDD Funny when you said about Sera's village, there might be a hybrid that called "Kyoketsu Ninja-Necromancer" lol wth? xDD

Yumekichi11 said:
But they will fight all together, the OP says so and shows. What caught my attention in your statement is that if Eucliwood felt responsible for his death it may mean that she knew he was caught up in a fight that concerns her.
LOL if only Eu was the one who screamed during that incident... I couldn't imagine her writing her scream on her notepad. But really, Ayumu wasn't supposed to be their target, he just went there on his own... That is my theory on why Eu revived Ayumu and not the residents of that house. There might be a reason why they did those gruesome murders(rituals or something?) I really have no idea what Necromancers do or even their goals. I only know they raise dead...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jan 24, 2011 11:01 PM

Sep 2010
Ooh, shit just got real.
Jan 24, 2011 11:30 PM

Dec 2008
nah.. i don't think eu is the serial killer, or i mean i don't want it.. XD

and i think i go with the speculation that twin tail girl is the culprit now.... because she is too mysterious and too nice to ayumu..

but in the end, this episode is freaking hilarious .. moe haruna.. want her badly..... X3

Jan 24, 2011 11:59 PM

Nov 2010
Okay episode. I was hoping to have that other blond hair character finally introduced. The first like 15 minutes sort of felt pointless but the jokes were funny so it didn't seem that bad.

As for me, I don't think it's Yuu or Kyoko, maybe Yuu's evil sister or something.
Jan 25, 2011 12:35 AM
Mar 2010
I think that the first episode was too overwhelmingly hilarious that the last two episodes weren't nearly as funny.
Jan 25, 2011 1:02 AM

Sep 2010
All I know is that with all the fanservice, it made capping this episode extra fun ;).
Plus can't forget about that tiny bit of plot development at the end!
Jan 25, 2011 1:08 AM

Feb 2010
fanservice overload :P what saved this ep to be total pointless until the last 5 minutes.
Jan 25, 2011 1:34 AM
Jun 2008
./.....It seems that Kyouko is suspected to be the criminal more than the necro....I guess only tsundere character is the good guy in this Anime...maybe I think almost every tsundere is a good guy in almost every Anime. ><

Anyway,she did went to hospital and get hurt so its very hard to imagine that she is a culprit as well,unless maybe she got 2 personalities or memory lost. lol
hudang said:
because she is too mysterious and too nice to ayumu..
maybe this is some sort of mind fuck Anime.... the more I love you that more I wanna kill you, therefore she is yandere ><
Jan 25, 2011 2:48 AM

Jan 2009
Suspicious big-boobs-twin-tail girl...and maybe she know very well how to use sword..for protection and...
DingDingDongJan 25, 2011 4:11 AM

Jan 25, 2011 4:08 AM

Feb 2010
This episode was boring. Didn't get a single laugh out of it, in comparison to the previous episodes.
Jan 25, 2011 5:28 AM
Dec 2010
Indeed, it wasn't as fun as previous episodes imo - Loads of fanservice, hope they tone it down in the next eps.

Yuu being the killer is ridiculous, after she talked about death in the last ep. Although it could be anyone at this point I too believe that the twin-tail girl is very very suspicious.
Jan 25, 2011 6:48 AM

Oct 2010
This anime is great. To bad there wasn't more of the twister game xP. and it's one of the very few harem animes with a good plot
Jan 25, 2011 7:16 AM

Mar 2010
I laughed so hard on this episode. LOL Fanservice.. That guy plays too much VN... ex Yuxx Mxxu Kuxxxi and the hospital scene looks like a rehash of Kxxa Imouto lol
Jan 25, 2011 8:33 AM

Jul 2008
Obvious liar is obvious
Jan 25, 2011 9:20 AM

May 2010
That Orito guy sure has brilliant imaginations. :D

I smell something fishy with the twintail. :/
Jan 25, 2011 9:41 AM

Nov 2009
Another hilarious episode, as well as some good fanservice.

It seems like the serial killer may have something to do with Hellscythe, but I don't think it would actually be her.
Jan 25, 2011 10:34 AM

Sep 2009
so the killer is a sword wielding necromancer?

what BS....I bet the culprit is actually her (since she has that sword under the bed but quickly made up some bs story about her grandfather giving it to her), and she's just throwing a tantrum to confuse Ayumu's dick....if it can get even more confused than it already this up to this point
Jan 25, 2011 11:21 AM

Aug 2010
that alarm clock made me rofl . good ep tho
Currently Watching: Durarara!!
Jan 25, 2011 12:47 PM

Nov 2009
Oh my, i thought that girl was suspicious. Could she be setting up Yuu? Either that or Yuu is really the culprit and was forced to do those things for a unknown reason. (AKA she has to kill people)

A lot of fanservice in this episode, but i love when side characters figure out the 'secrets'.
Jan 25, 2011 1:15 PM

Aug 2008
lol I'm getting a bad vibe from the sickly girl.
Jan 25, 2011 1:30 PM

Jul 2009
Omg that voice!!! Kaneda Tomoko. I may die of cuteness.

When the rosario on her chest is taken off, Moka's vampire inner self awakes.
Jan 25, 2011 3:32 PM

Dec 2010
Someone who was the killer looked like Necromancer??!
This episode was epic, with the games they played and Orito tring to find a a girlfriend and stuff. Twin tailed girl is also suspicious.
Jan 25, 2011 3:57 PM

Oct 2009
Okay, what we have is jenga in epic proportions, twister-serviced, bowling alley service courtesy of Orito, and now the belief that Eu is the killer.

Boy, things are being maintained here! (That twin-tailed girl is too manipulative for her to be innocent.)

Jan 25, 2011 4:36 PM
Apr 2010
One of the best fanservice EVA! oh and... SHIT GOT REAL!
Jan 25, 2011 4:44 PM

Mar 2010
Now this was an episode to remember! The balance of seriousness and hilarity were well in place for this episode. I honestly feel that I can expect a lot more from this anime now, after this episode. The bowling scene was one of the funniest scenes I've seen in a while! Now we've brought on a new character and a new opportunity to solve all the answers, but we've only gotten started in the show. I wonder how this will all play out! Looking forward to the next!
Jan 25, 2011 9:02 PM

Jun 2010
I think the murderer is Yuu's fellow necromancer. I mean Yuu is not the only necromancer in the world and necromancer is usually supposed to be evil.
Jan 25, 2011 9:53 PM

Jan 2011
Riga92 said:
So apparently Yuu might be the culprit of the serial killings. Although its strange, if she is the culprit, why would she kill Ayumu only to revive him as a zombie?

here's an odd and selfish explanation:
ayumu go killed on the night he met yuu right? and i'll suppose we can assume that he left a good impression on her. now we ask why would she kill someone that she is interested in? here's another fact, she immediately moved in with ayumu when he was revived. here the punch line that my theory relies on: yuu is not a normal human.
maybe all she wanted was eternity with him
Hide behind the mighty wall of internet, i shall
Jan 26, 2011 2:57 AM

May 2008
wait what? zomg Yuuuuu there must be a reason why she revived Ayumu if she killed him in the first place and what reason does she have to be a serial killer? in fact she spends most of her time at Ayumu's house...

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jan 26, 2011 3:03 AM

Aug 2009
there's probably a group of necromancers and Yuu is hiding from them by staying with Ayumu. Is the twintail girl the one called xxx in the opening?
Jan 26, 2011 3:35 AM

Jun 2010
Could have been better.
Jan 26, 2011 7:09 AM

Aug 2008
Not as bat sh*t crazy as the first two episodes, but I still enjoyed it. I can't believe that Eu is the culprit. There's got to be another necromancer running around or something. Who knows? She may be lying. Oh well, the pudding dream & the alarm clock opening were funny. As were those ridiculous games for pudding.

Also, thank you Kore wa Zombie for helping to fill in my pervy image quota for the week. Thank you very much.

Jan 26, 2011 8:22 AM

Nov 2008
Why must this show always start with ridiculous fanservice? wasn't that pointless magical girl thing enough? now we got moe nonsense.

I understand the "great balance" and all, but why do we even need it when it's completely unnecessary? what will the other girls prove? some sob story about their past and how they'll become shields to the main character's arsenal?

I just expected a little too much from this show, even while knowing it's a harem. But still, this could do great if it just focuses more on the plot instead of the unimportant elements.

Jan 26, 2011 10:14 AM

Jul 2010
Ok, so if it looks like Yuu is the serial killer, don't you think that that's geeting way ahead?

And, if she is the serial killer why would she use a katana instead of her sychte? Though, it may be possible that she happens to be there by chance either trying to catch the serial killer herself or trying to save Twintail's family. Either way, there's gonna be trouble in ep4 when Ayumu confronts Yuu.

By the way things are getting steamy with the 3 girls.

I wonder if Ayumu will end up with any of the girls or just reamin indicisive just like any other boys in a typical Harem genre?

Has anybody notice that Sera looks like Houki from "Infinite Stratos?"
yeo
Jan 26, 2011 10:44 AM

Sep 2010
So three things got my attention.

1) Pudding
2) Sweet fanservice
and 3)....OH SHIT Yuu might be the killer D:
Jan 26, 2011 10:51 AM

Aug 2009
Mugen900 said:

same VA and they do kinda look alike with the long hair.
Jan 26, 2011 11:01 AM

Jan 2011
Mugen900 said:
Ok, so if it looks like Yuu is the serial killer, don't you think that that's geeting way ahead?

And, if she is the serial killer why would she use a katana instead of her sychte? Though, it may be possible that she happens to be there by chance either trying to catch the serial killer herself or trying to save Twintail's family. Either way, there's gonna be trouble in ep4 when Ayumu confronts Yuu.

By the way things are getting steamy with the 3 girls.

I wonder if Ayumu will end up with any of the girls or just reamin indicisive just like any other boys in a typical Harem genre?

that reminds me, the twintail said she was the only one alive. maybe she's dead just like ayumu
Hide behind the mighty wall of internet, i shall
Jan 26, 2011 2:12 PM

Oct 2010
Spag said:
So three things got my attention.

1) Pudding
2) Sweet fanservice
and 3)....OH SHIT Yuu might be the killer D:
Pretty much what it really was in a quick resume.

Jan 26, 2011 2:38 PM

Apr 2009
I smells a trap from that twin tail girl.
Jan 26, 2011 2:51 PM

Mar 2009
Wow... this could get interesting. :D Good show so far.. second only to Madoka in my opinion.
Jan 26, 2011 3:25 PM
Nov 2009
OShoranO said:
I smells a trap from that twin tail girl.

^this
Jan 26, 2011 4:44 PM

Nov 2010
The chance of Yuu being the serial killer is slim but perhaps the person who is might be some how related to Yuu, i am just guessing. Also ive never seen such a intense game of jenga in my life and i feel sort of sorry for Orito because it is one true pervert.
Jan 26, 2011 5:02 PM

Jan 2011
Ayumu's friend with the glasses really annoys me. -__- But the episode was really funny, not as good as the first two in my opinion though.
Jan 27, 2011 2:22 AM

Nov 2008
novalis said:
This episode was boring. Didn't get a single laugh out of it, in comparison to the previous episodes.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

^_-
Jan 27, 2011 4:35 AM

Nov 2010
randywmorgan17 said:
Wow... this could get interesting. :D Good show so far.. second only to Madoka in my opinion.

^ I second this
Jan 27, 2011 6:01 AM

Jan 2010
-Lunacie said:
Ayumu's friend with the glasses really annoys me. -__- But the episode was really funny, not as good as the first two in my opinion though.

they are such good friend maybe because both of them good at pervert fantasy
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 14, 2011

166 by bakakisima »»
Apr 29, 9:08 AM

Poll: » Who's worst girl? It's Sera, right?

SwimminglyDone - Mar 26, 2016

12 by Gutzdeep42 »»
Apr 1, 11:36 PM

Poll: » Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 28, 2011

147 by IfIspeak »»
Jan 31, 3:27 PM

Poll: » Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 29, 2011

236 by Muow »»
Jan 24, 2023 12:02 PM

Poll: » Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 28, 2011

245 by Muow »»
Jan 24, 2023 7:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.