Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 6, 2008 8:20 PM

Jan 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wonder why Souseiseki chooses to stay with the old man. Cliff hanger.....
Sep 4, 2008 8:08 AM
Mar 2008
Old dude was annoying lol.
Nov 30, 2008 10:39 AM

Feb 2008
Me <3 Souseiseki
Sep 29, 2009 3:01 PM

Aug 2009
WTFwasThat said:

Definitely.
It's cool how souseiseki got the same eye colors like suiseiseki, but in the "turned" way^^
Btw, both names are tongue twisters! xD
Nov 25, 2009 10:26 AM

Oct 2009
This show is insanely weird but I can't help watching. I wonder what Sugintou is up to, you'd think she would just kill Souseiseki and taker her(?) rosa mystica.
Mar 3, 2010 3:17 AM

Feb 2008
JuicyBuddha said:
This show is insanely weird but I can't help watching. I wonder what Sugintou is up to, you'd think she would just kill Souseiseki and taker her(?) rosa mystica.

I get the feeling that it has to be surrendered willingly, unless you accept a challenge. I could be wrong though.
Jun 29, 2010 2:38 AM

Apr 2010
Too bad they didnt just ditch the old man and went with jun
Aug 2, 2010 4:47 AM

Dec 2009
WTFwasThat said:

That and a pedo . His eyes when he grabbed Souseiseki ... >_>
Aug 31, 2010 7:33 PM

Jul 2010
I wonder what happened to the old man. :/
Oct 2, 2010 9:51 AM
Jul 2010
eien_no_ima said:
Me <3 Souseiseki

Agreed. She's the best looking doll so far imo. Her personality also seems to be great but I'll have to watch more to be sure on that.

Nice episode. For me it was the best so far. Sugintou is so manipulative... And well, the cliffhanger left me wishing for the next one. Not that that's a problem since I'm gonna watch it right now.
Oct 31, 2010 4:53 PM

Feb 2010
I feel sorry for the old man he got no one left. He lost his son and his wife is in like a coma or something.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 15, 2010 1:15 PM

Jul 2010
It seems that Souseiseki could cure his wife if Suiseiseki helped her. And everything could be alright..

Well, Suigintou is just another wicked loli, but she's great. Souseiseki's personality seems to be quite complicated. I'm starting to like this show..)))
Dec 9, 2010 2:04 PM

Nov 2009
I REALLY dont like Suigintou!!! and omg weve finally met Souseiseki! =D im so happy! Shes so cute! lol its surprising shes a she haha but shes amazing! i think shes really nice!~ staying by her masters side is a good thing! but i wonder what hes gonna do 2 her! he had this look in his eyes that said, "Rape." but im sure thats not what they meant ahaha XD anyway i cant wait to watch the next one!
Jan 18, 2011 6:04 AM

Jun 2010
The old man's eyes looked really cool when he was all hypnotised and crazy.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 25, 2011 3:23 AM
Sep 2011
Stop showing delicious flower-topped hamburger i am too clumsy to cook by myself >.<
Jun 7, 2012 5:58 AM

Jan 2012
the old man was weird and kinda creepy, but apart from that an alright episode probably not one of my favourites but we got to meet Souseiseki which was really interesting hope we get to see her more!
Jul 6, 2013 8:14 PM

Jan 2013
Good drama this episode.
It would be nice if all 4 of them could live together.
Sep 15, 2013 7:40 AM

Jun 2011
WTFwasThat said:
mrmuk said:
WTFwasThat said:

Definitely.

MasterOnani said:
Too bad they didnt just ditch the old man and went with jun
Karasuchan said:
WTFwasThat said:

That and a pedo . His eyes when he grabbed Souseiseki ... >_>

I feel so bad for that old man, because of guys like you. People like you will like Suigintou even though she did this and that, huh? You guys disgust me.

Dusk252 said:
Sugintou is so manipulative...

You too.

MelbShaw said:
I feel sorry for the old man he got no one left. He lost his son and his wife is in like a coma or something.

Yeah, too bad these people that watch this show cannot understand that. "Just because Suigintou has a good design <and a female at that>, no matter what she did, people will still like her over an old man. I am so sadden by how bad this world is.

Biche said:

Well, Suigintou is just another wicked loli, but she's great.

Put yourself in that old man's shoes, and I dare you to say that Suigintou's great, again.

Mizore951 said:
I REALLY dont like Suigintou!!! and omg weve finally met Souseiseki! =D im so happy! Shes so cute! lol its surprising shes a she haha but shes amazing! i think shes really nice!~ staying by her masters side is a good thing! but i wonder what hes gonna do 2 her! he had this look in his eyes that said, "Rape." but im sure thats not what they meant ahaha XD anyway i cant wait to watch the next one!

I don't quite like Suigintou too, but people said that they liked her after season 2, so we'll see. Oh and, that was what I thought too, that pedo old man, but after understanding something about him, he sees Souseiseki as his SON, so he won't be raping his SON.

tron_bonne said:
Stop showing delicious flower-topped hamburger i am too clumsy to cook by myself >.<

I want dat hamburger too! </3 This show for always showing them :p
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Nov 12, 2013 5:58 AM

Nov 2011
4/5

Episode further knowledge, finally looks out the last character in the plot, glimpsed in the opening. We also notice a further step forward in the growth of Jun. Narrative that describes this maturity due to the atmosphere and to the dialogues that are seen in the house of Nori and Jun.
Some mysteries are clarified, such as where it came from and what they are Suisei chests, engaging.
Nice designs and fun in super deformed version.
The old man's eye of the tiger! LOL
I am curious to know something more about Sugintou. What really is his nature, whether basic or bad because it has a reason to be, which the jealousy of Shinku!
May 25, 2014 7:01 PM

Jan 2010
Not only was that old man mistaking Souseiseki, a doll, as his late son, Souseiseki isn't even a boy. I get that's because of how she looks and everything, but really now.
Oct 8, 2014 1:12 PM

Feb 2013
I kinda feel bad for the old man. I think his son dies and his wife is in a coma? Good episode.
Nov 30, 2014 11:24 AM

Oct 2012
I like that Souseiseki chooses to stay with the old man. So loyal and kind of her.
frozenmirNov 30, 2014 11:31 AM
Jul 14, 2015 4:05 PM

Feb 2014
With a master who lost his son and whose wife is in a coma...I can see why Souseiseki wants to stay with her master (and as a side note: her name is only slightly less fun to say than hey sister's xD).

I hope we don't have a Suiseiseki vs Souseiseki battle for a Rosa Mystica...that would be tragic :(

Oh and also, guys: this episode has showed us that paper beats rock! Suiseiseki overwhelmed Souseiseki with plants so much that she couldn't use her shears!
Noodle070Jul 14, 2015 4:09 PM
Jul 2, 2016 11:54 AM

Feb 2013
I like the twins a lot~
Jan 23, 11:57 PM

Dec 2022
wowie Suigintou is like the beginning and the end of everyone...
Feb 21, 2:31 PM

Dec 2022
Kazuki! Kazuki! Kazuukkkkiiiii!

Souseiseki is one dumb doll. Anyone else who had to deal with geriatric dotards like that would be itching to get out of there.

Shaded Horizon

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rozen Maiden Episode 10 Discussion

aero - Jun 7, 2008

32 by aloradear »»
May 13, 3:10 PM

Poll: » Rozen Maiden Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aero - Jun 7, 2008

60 by Archean-Return »»
Feb 21, 6:53 PM

Poll: » Rozen Maiden Episode 11 Discussion

aero - Jun 7, 2008

28 by Archean-Return »»
Feb 21, 5:43 PM

Poll: » Rozen Maiden Episode 7 Discussion

aero - Jun 6, 2008

30 by Archean-Return »»
Feb 21, 1:39 PM

Poll: » Rozen Maiden Episode 6 Discussion

aero - Jun 6, 2008

27 by Archean-Return »»
Feb 21, 12:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.