Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 19, 2011 9:05 AM

Nov 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Delta Accel Synchro whoa that was unexpected, even more unexpected is that Yusei survived the future events and saved Bruno from certain doom.

Jan 19, 2011 10:53 AM

Dec 2007
omg O.O Top Clear Mind! Delta Accel Synchro! This is too awesome!
Syncho of 3 synchro monsters~ so cool!

"Regulator Open! All Clear! Go Delta Accel! Come on! Tech Genus Halbard Cannon!"

I'm pretty sure that Yusei can find the way to do Delta Accel Synchro as well!
Jan 22, 2011 3:55 PM

Jul 2007
Yeah, since Shooting Star is just level 10, there must be another level 2 synchro.
Formula+Stardust+new lvl2(or just another formula, but i guess not).
So...if Zone is Yusei? riight?
Jan 22, 2011 9:14 PM

Apr 2008
I bet Yusei will pull out another Formula Synchron like Equation Synchron or something.

o.o

And then Yusei will have to duel Zone, who will be revealed to be Yusei's dad (am I the only one who thinks this is obvious?) and Yusei will summon the Crimson Dragon by tuning all of the Signer dragons together...is what I originally thought but now that there are 6 idk how that's gonna work since you only have 5 Monster zones. But anyway Yusei is definitely gonna pull out an Elemental Hero Divine Neos -ish card. It's a shame Aki wasn't able to duel more on this show, but they killed her off when she went soft anyway so hopefully there is another good character in the new series.

#Done
Jan 22, 2011 10:09 PM

Dec 2009
The moment Yusei asked where the opponent was, I knew he was going to duel Bruno. >< I wonder how Yusei will beat him..... eh, he's probably going to end up copying Bruno's Top Clear Mind. xD
Though woah, it looks like Yusei was the one that saved Bruno in the future. o.O I sort of couldn't look Yusei in the eyes anymore after that cause I noticed that he and ZONE had similar eyes.... or ZONE could somehow be Yusei's dad. >.>
Jan 23, 2011 3:50 PM

Jun 2010
Damn, I felt a bit confused. I wonder how many years after was when Dark Bruno was a champion and Yusei was a legendary duelist.
Jan 24, 2011 1:37 AM

Feb 2010
wow. This duel just got beyond epic.
Top Clear Mind - Delta Accel Synchro is amazing >_O

Maybe ZONE isn't who it appears to be as well... :o
Jan 24, 2011 9:24 AM

Jun 2010
5DS serioulsy will get an epic end o.o
The duel is very amazing until now, Delta Accel Synchro opened new ways...
I'm not sure if I will see the others watching Yusei and Antinomy duelling, because then Aki will return to her 'ohmagawd i hope Yusei will not be hurt' actions >__<

I will also know, how many years get past, so Yusei were legendary duelist. *-*
Gnah... lots of options to go any further:
Yusei is ZONE ( for some reasons i don't like this version. maybe my inner I wants a fluffy happy end , and they all live happy :D)
Yusei's Dad is ZONE ( dunno knwo how they would explain it, it sounds kinda difficult to me.)
Someone unkown is ZONE (WOHO! More character(s) which survived with magic :>)
Jan 24, 2011 1:53 PM

Nov 2009
Ozelot said:

Someone unkown is ZONE (WOHO! More character(s) which survived with magic :>)

That one is distinct possibility because burno (lets call him that) called yusei a legendary d-wheeler which could mean currently or in the past and this zone could be just taking on yusei's appearance to gain the trust of people, and for all we know he could be the true master of the machine emperors just a theory
Jan 24, 2011 1:55 PM

Nov 2009
Grimmm said:
I bet Yusei will pull out another Formula Synchron like Equation Synchron or something.

o.o

And then Yusei will have to duel Zone, who will be revealed to be Yusei's dad (am I the only one who thinks this is obvious?) and Yusei will summon the Crimson Dragon by tuning all of the Signer dragons together...is what I originally thought but now that there are 6 idk how that's gonna work since you only have 5 Monster zones. But anyway Yusei is definitely gonna pull out an Elemental Hero Divine Neos -ish card. It's a shame Aki wasn't able to duel more on this show, but they killed her off when she went soft anyway so hopefully there is another good character in the new series.

#Done

your theroy about a synchro of more than one of the dragons could be why life stream dragon is a tuner
Jan 24, 2011 3:26 PM

May 2009
That delta accel synchro would be a bitch and a half to get out in a real life duel xD, I mean 2 synchros plus a synchro tuner!?? >_<
Feb 20, 2011 4:42 PM

Sep 2010
Yusei = Zone?
My mind... it is full of fuck.
Feb 27, 2011 8:30 AM

Jul 2009
i thinka eaz51 got it correct. it's just zone taking the form of yusei.

not to mention if Yusei became a legendary duelist, then who did he duel to? if zone didn't interfere in the past how did Yusei became a legendary duelist? sure it could be how he save domino city from destruction(Dark Signer's saga) but then again Rex said he was manipulated by Yliaster(which is run by Zone btw)

regardless this duel si awesome O_O

Delta Accel Synchro FTW :P
May 10, 2011 9:33 PM

Feb 2010
Not unexpected but still beyond the depths of epic awesomeness. Yusei's BGM theme was icing on the cake.
Jan 21, 2013 8:11 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Antinomy just pulled off Top Clear Mind & Delta Accel Synchro?! Wow, never expected this... o.o

That glowing figure of a dragon at the end of the ED credits. Could Yusei pull off a Delta Accel Synchro too and that glowing dragon at the end would be the result? It must be a level 12 too. Just assuming.

Either way, I can't wait to see how this riding duel unfolds!!
Mar 29, 2014 4:29 PM

Apr 2007
There should be a limit to how far you can go with dueling. Fucking ridiculous >_>
Feb 11, 2015 4:05 PM

Jan 2013
This is actually turning out to be very exciting, ZONE (if he actually is ZONE) looks like Yusei, but since we
are not allowed to see his eyes it might be a trick into thinking he is.
Like I said in the previous ep, I thought ZONE might be his dad, but we'll have to see in the upcoming episodes.
May 25, 2015 4:53 AM

Nov 2010
Delta Accel Synchro! lmao

For everyone asking why ZONE looks like Jusei: Zone can show himself in front of others as a person who represents hope or something like that. For Bruno, ZONE looked like Jusei; for Sherry, ZONE looked like her father.

I'm just theorizing XD
May 27, 2015 9:53 AM

Apr 2013
Alrighty guys, we're at the final stretch with the final 10 episodes of the show. Hope we get a nice resolution to everything.

A bit lazy with only stills for Bruno's backstory. Delta Accel Synchro was unexpected. Will we get a Tetra Accel Synchro next? lol

Good to know Yusei became a legendary duelist in Bruno's time, but ZONE looks oddly like Yusei so....
Feb 16, 2017 4:11 AM

Jul 2008
Delta Accel...yep bring on the Digimon Mega Evolutions!

And also Zone is Yusei confirmed?
Jan 20, 2018 7:08 PM

May 2015
that Halberd Cannon summon though.. first it was accel synchros now it's delta accel synchros ? freaking Bruno has too many Wombo Combos tbqh.
Dec 20, 2021 6:49 PM

Aug 2019
Antimony showing off Delta Accel Synchro felt too much like he was trying to teach Yusei something new, which kind of made the duel less climactic when you consider that he's less of a villain and more like a mentor for Yusei. Also that Antinomy flashback was bad; not only was the animation lazy (they used still shots for most of the flashback), but they once again ignore Paradox's role in Z-one's plans. Also the whole "is Z-one Yusei?" tease just made me roll my eyes.
Oct 20, 2022 5:28 PM

Jan 2020
I had also forgotten about these T.G. cards.

Is Z-one just future Yusei? ಠ_ಠ

With Delta Accel Synchro will Yusei get something above Shooting Star Dragon? I hope so.

Other than that, I still don't fully understand how Synchro Monsters lead to a dystopian future. Or, why people in the future can't Synchro Summon because it could "trigger a war at any moment."

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Feb 12, 12:40 AM

Sep 2017
woah that's cool. In (I'm still gana call him bruno) brunos backstory he was a Champion Duelist. this guys mega pro! and Yuseis a Legendary Duelist like Yugi Mouto.(man what about Jaden Yuki thoo? ) .
Also someone said Z-one is using illusions to look like someone they look up too. i can see that as a possibility. thats why Yusei hasn't aged in the future because its not really him?. maybe. cos if he was the real deal. he would look older, maybe new clothes, maybe a beard or something. he looked the same. like all too same.

Delta Accel synchro was cool. Yuseis gana try that somehow.
Wait so if in Brunos time line= Yusei shouldn't know how to accel syncho.
but learns it from bruno in Yuseis time line. then what does this all mean
x.x i don't know but i shall watch more episodes.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Episode 140 Discussion

Ozelot - Dec 26, 2010

14 by samot-frt »»
May 13, 10:09 AM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Episode 103 Discussion

Grimmm - Mar 31, 2010

13 by samot-frt »»
May 1, 6:24 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Episode 102 Discussion

Grimmm - Mar 24, 2010

23 by samot-frt »»
May 1, 10:47 AM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Episode 154 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kanade-chan - Mar 30, 2011

81 by JustMonaka »»
Mar 4, 2:59 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Episode 151 Discussion

Hoppy - Mar 9, 2011

33 by JustMonaka »»
Mar 3, 3:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.