Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 13, 2011 12:55 AM

Mar 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I watched this atleast 20 times again Still like it ;)

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jan 24, 2011 11:54 PM
(Gamer)

Aug 2009
Rasco said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I watched this atleast 20 times again Still like it ;)

lol I think once is good enough.

Jan 25, 2011 5:26 PM

Mar 2010
xD I see

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 27, 2011 6:25 PM

Mar 2009
Finally finished it!
Nov 15, 2011 8:42 PM

Nov 2010
That moment when you are going downtown on yourself and then Hentai that you are watching gets weird. Then, after you jizz, you think to yourself: "What the fuck did I just fap to?"
Dec 6, 2012 8:44 AM
Dec 2012
AlexSadist-sama said:
Finally finished it!
can you tell me the web for watching bible black for free?
Aug 18, 2015 8:30 PM
Jul 2018
Shower scene of Saeki getting some good pounding should had been a little more explict and longer with her moaning. Nice to see her hair down for a change.

That MAKI (Blue-hair slut chick), DAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMM can she moan like reeeeaaallllll hot-ass f*cking slut f*cktastic bagina f*ck f*ck. Now if only there is a limited edition where I can just hear the seiyuu hot bitches moan only and cut out that shitty bgm noise faggotry and balless whining. Sad that her seiyuu is still unknown, I mean wow this babe is the real deal in da "gymnastics in bed" lingo.
Apr 30, 2016 5:34 PM

Oct 2015
What the ***

This is just the usual fucking rape with some of them liking it in the end... pff..

What a waste of animation and uncensorship...
TechOtaku-hApr 30, 2016 7:29 PM
Jun 13, 2016 7:23 AM
Oct 2013
Saeki pretty lewd with the fellatio in wariza sit and then fingering her own ass well riding the d (*˘︶˘*)

Nee-san was pretty dirty with the enema and bondage. So horny (っ˘w˘ς) and seems she pees every time she cums. Also the motion was very animated in her scene.

Sensei was pretty perverted fapping to fantasy of rough gangbang by students (*˘︶˘*) had some good ass jiggle in there when they pounded her from behind.

Blue-haired girl in uke role with tennis guy and futa threesome was not bad as well. Didn't get to see a double penetration of one girl with the 2 D's though, coulda done that.

Overall, the chest had great elasticity and moved most lewdly (っ˘ڡ˘ς)
Apr 13, 2017 2:10 AM
Jul 2018
I wonder what was in that semen those girls collected that made it potent enough to give the person who drinks it two phalluses. And why did they bother collecting semen by hand instead of going to the local sperm bank?
Aug 7, 2020 12:13 PM

May 2019
Arguably the best Bible Black episode with Yukiko BDSM being arguably the hottest Bible Black scene.
Mar 2, 2021 7:01 AM

Aug 2020
I love Saeki H scene the most. Her slutty personality and her voice are so perfect. Her bouncing animation was hot af, definitely one of my most favourite
H scenes of all time.

I was glad to see more of Yukiko as well. I was pretty disappointed there were not many H scenes of her in the main series except for just a few gang bang scenes. This one delivered a pretty satisfying extra content.

The other H scenes were very good as well for the most part. This has to be one of the best Hentai I ever watched.
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.
May 5, 2023 8:32 PM

Nov 2010
Damn, I wish I had two Ds, and I could f*ck both of Saeki's holes simultaneously! I want to ravage her!
Takashiro's sex scene could've been better if she was being gangbanged on all of her holes at once. What a missed opportunity!
Jul 29, 2023 9:53 AM
Aug 2022
I just discovered the bible black hentai and bb only are some good hentai. The character designer is good. S.S.
Oct 1, 2023 9:32 AM
Aug 2020
Damn girl really got two cocks by drinking Virgin Boiz cum

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bible Black Only Version Episode 1 Discussion

Mana - Mar 28, 2016

5 by YahiyaX777L »»
Oct 1, 2023 9:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.