Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Magic Knight Rayearth
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 2, 2011 5:39 PM

May 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I thought earlier in the episode, Ferio was going to kiss Fuu. Just as always, this CLAMP show has a love story. This is defnintly getting more and more exciting, and I'm really starting to wonder how this is going to end.
Oct 15, 2011 9:52 AM

Dec 2009
Sucks that Ferio decided to leave like that, but I'm sure they'll see him again lol
Feb 2, 2015 5:38 PM

Feb 2014
Aww Ferio left :( but I have a feeling they're gonna see each other again.

Sera was pretty sketchy...I had a feeling that she had something to do with Inouva. I wonder what Inova's "true form" is.

Lol I love how they can store the Rune-Gods as a ball of light. It's like Monster hunter, where you can hold BBQ spits and barrel bombs in your pocket :p
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 19, 2016 12:05 AM

Apr 2011
Ferio is such a drama queen, I mean I get why he felt guilty, but still... poor Fuu... :(
[Btw, I love the ost for this, it sounds a mix of retro jrpg and the ocarina of time.]
Ericonator said:
By definition, everything is retro since by the time you realize something has happened it's already in the past.
Jun 22, 2017 11:25 PM

Nov 2011
I actually didn't see Sera = Inouva coming despite watching the preview in the last episode. How did I manage that?

Me missing something that obvious aside, it was a pretty okay episode. I like the new armor despite it not looking particularly stronger than the last form.

Maybe Inouva's true form is Zagato's mecha.
Dec 21, 2018 6:15 AM

May 2018
Inouva pulls of a pretty good woman disguise!

Ferio leaves because he doesn't want to hold Fuu back, ie end up being a hostage again or something, which I guess kind of makes sense. Still though, poor Fuu. she needs a hug
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
Feb 1, 2019 3:01 AM

Aug 2012
Definitely hope Ferio doesn't disappear for too long. He's probably my favourite character.
Oct 9, 2020 9:23 AM

Nov 2017
The girls' new armour looks bad ass and keeps getting better and better! I'm wondering what it'll look like in its final form!

I was hoping Fuu would hug Ferio from behind like she did Hikaru, but alas! lol. I do hope they meet again!
May 16, 2022 4:00 PM
Ninja Consultant

Mar 2022
So we finally get to see Rune God number 2 AKA Windham. This series is definitely a slow burner considering it's only 20 episodes long, but I really don't mind. I've enjoyed each episode so far, and it's definitely building anticipation for the moment we finally get to see the Rune Gods in action in all their glory, especially with the way it introduces them, like Windham here, essentially just making their presence known without showing very much of them at all. It's always nice to see Ferio pop up in any episode, he came across as a lovable rogue at first, but in this episode we really see him moving in the direction of becoming just straight up lovable. I hope his goodbye is just temporary as I really enjoy Ferio's presence in the series. And his design, as with pretty much all the designs in this series, is great.

Speaking of character designs: this is pretty much Inouva's spotlight episode, I really enjoyed his design as well. He almost felt like something ripped straight out of Chrono Trigger, which seems appropriate considering how much the series flaunts its RPG influences (unintentional, I'm sure, considering Magic Knight Rayearth came out before Chrono Trigger did). It's a cool look, even if his role in Zagato's plans seems to have been rather short-lived.
Beep boop
Jul 1, 2022 4:11 AM

Jan 2020
Cephiro is too utopian if they've never had storms. ಠ_ಠ

Looks like Fuu is a bit jealous, though I'm willing to bet that she hasn't thought about the fact that she's going to have to say goodbye to Ferio, maybe even forever, once they save Cephiro.

Windham in his birb form seems way cooler than his robot form too. All the more reason these things should stay as animals.

I really like their new armor though. All the promo and manga art is so fascinating to behold. I can't wait to see them at full power.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Aug 10, 2023 5:31 AM
Dec 2017
Now did Inouva really need to turn into a pretty young woman? It was the surest way to rob Fuu of her confidence, yeah probably, but I'm thinking he just wanted to lol
Jan 20, 7:58 PM

Oct 2021
Cool new armor, cool new robot. Nice!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth Episode 20 Discussion

YukiPwns00 - Jan 5, 2011

24 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 26, 3:49 PM

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth Episode 19 Discussion

YukiPwns00 - Jan 5, 2011

11 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 25, 9:16 PM

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth Episode 18 Discussion

YukiPwns00 - Jan 4, 2011

13 by Radnitzky1890 »»
Apr 17, 12:03 AM

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth Episode 12 Discussion

Mon_Diamond - Oct 15, 2011

16 by Radnitzky1890 »»
Apr 10, 12:30 AM

» What genre does Magic Knight Rayearth fall in?

funtime43_tr - Mar 31

2 by Puntosmx »»
Apr 2, 7:18 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.