Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 1, 2011 3:24 PM

Aug 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Way to start both the New Year and the Second Volume of the Sun Knight right??? To be honest I haven't read the novels, but looks like they're quite fun. In exchange I obviously work hard to get the best out from the manhua xD. SO Creus has superb Healing Natural abilty aye? Interesting. It's funny to know it since it's quite helpful for both his work and his life, but sucks for him since he wants to just leave a peaceful and calm life but he can't since the Pope wants him to work that hard xD

Obviously he has to ask around and look at the obvious culprits of the case... And we were introduced to a new character. I was eager to meet... well... looks like a her xD... I was really eager to meet her since they've said lots of things about her and I wasn't disappointed at all! She was pretty fun... It's like she's the perfect charac to mess with our poor cute Sun Knight xD. It was interesting to know how the necromancing stuff works xD SO she's the necromancer? aye.... that gurly is the necromancer.... And she... me wonders why she exactly revived that Knight... It's kewl to know how little by little the mysteries of the Death Knight are uncovered.

So he went to investigate what's up with the place she bought the corpse and turned out to be and interesting place... A place full of bad vibes for the Holy Knights... And he had a fight and saved the poor old man... And got some horrible wounds in the way

And now... Frost was taken down?! WHAT!? Oh what a cliffhanger... me hopes to see the next chapter asap.. Good way to end a chapter...

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 4, 2011 3:33 PM

Sep 2010
obviously it might look that way.. -Frost is down- sound pretty bad but actually ( to give it a hint, he's just being affected a bit by the death knight aura~) this story have a lot more to go comparing to the novel since it based there and finish 2 volume and not even finish 1 volume of the novel yet. long isn't it? currently there are 7 volume of the novel meaning there are a LOT more to go to finish the whole manhua..... but seriously this gotta be the best manhua i have read (yep that mean the same to the novel though ) argh! i wanna give spoiler out badly but.. lol just can't *keep it to myself...-supress it >.<- bad bad *

More topics from this board

Poll: » Legend of the Sun Knight Chapter 11 Discussion

kyled00m - Sep 15, 2012

0 by kyled00m »»
Sep 15, 2012 11:56 AM

Poll: » Legend of the Sun Knight Chapter 8 Discussion

chronosek - Aug 5, 2011

2 by kawaiiprods »»
May 15, 2012 6:01 AM

Poll: » Legend of the Sun Knight Chapter 7 Discussion

rebwaters - May 28, 2011

0 by rebwaters »»
May 28, 2011 10:23 PM

Poll: » Legend of the Sun Knight Chapter 6 Discussion

rebwaters - Apr 2, 2011

1 by Arwenia »»
Apr 20, 2011 1:03 PM

Poll: » Legend of the Sun Knight Chapter 1 Discussion

rebwaters - Aug 20, 2010

3 by anala »»
Dec 26, 2010 10:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.