Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Magic Knight Rayearth
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 31, 2010 6:26 PM

May 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Interesting character, but she still seems evil.
Oct 11, 2011 3:59 PM

Dec 2009
Alright episode, I knew he wasn't dead lol pshh
Sep 29, 2014 9:14 AM

Aug 2012
Murder and gambling, such fun.
Jan 30, 2015 8:02 PM

Feb 2014
Aww Ferio and Fuu are such a cute couple :)

Lol so when the townsfolk came in while Feri and the new girl were gambling I was like "Yay the plan worked" but then when the bartender stabbed Ferio I was like: WTF???? O_o Luckily that was all planned though because for a while there I thought that the dude was legit mad
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 22, 2017 1:17 AM

Nov 2011
Ferio episodes continue to be some of the most entertaining ones.

I thought it was clear what the plan was as it went along. 'Knew Ferio didn't get killed.

I wonder what they were going to do at that mountain before Zagato interfered...
Jan 30, 2019 9:31 AM

Aug 2012
Damn Ferio thats really really high up! Be careful getting down man lol
Oct 2, 2020 6:42 AM

Nov 2017
Alrighty, so Ferio does love Fuu. Now I'm here wondering why he doesn't just join them. They both have a common goal and they're friends
Sep 8, 2021 3:36 PM

Jun 2015
A great episode. Love some mind games
Dec 14, 2021 4:55 PM
Mar 2019
A good, fun episode! Ferio is very capable, I like him. When they said, it's reckless to go alone, I kind of expected 'take this'. :)
Ascot is on the way of joining them too, about time.
It's good Ferio keeps an eye on them from afar, in case they all get in trouble.
Zagato can crush them so easily if he wants. Dunno why he keeps Emeraude alive, she keeps helping them.
All those meanies really like big earrings. :)
Jul 1, 2022 12:47 AM

Jan 2020
So it looks like Ferio does have an actual desire to save Emeraude and Cephiro.

Caldina is pretty brutal. I'd say most of the time villains just employ innocent people to help capture the heroes. But she outright was ordering them to be killed, crazy.

Though, it also looks like she might be in over her head... she was real quick to run away when things seemed to get out of hand.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Mar 2, 2023 4:48 PM

Jul 2021
A villain that can control people, hopefully the show takes advantage of that, because, considering what she did to the major, you'd think she'd could just control everyone to attack the Magic Knights. The gambling was cool too but the episode couldve been more interesting. Still pretty good though.

Ferio was pretty clever in this episode but then again, the villagers were pretty dumb too... Also nice RPG lógic with the monsters turning into money.
AzafuseKingToraMar 2, 2023 4:57 PM
Jul 16, 2023 9:25 PM
Jul 2023
First of all, I love the opening song so much. Secondly, Caldina's southern accent in the English dub is the only thing I'm watching this series for. It's so over the top and silly considering they're in a fantasy land, but I love it so much. Anime nonsense and silliness is my favorite.

Edit: Also Fuu and Ferio are my OTP oml
Mar 2, 7:48 PM

Apr 2016
Did she even really tried to get them killed with those people, guy tries to poison them but it doesn't take that long for the rest to enter with swords and intentions to kill them and when she found out they escaped, she only goes outside to look a little bit like her favorite actor has just left lol. Felt like a waste of an episode done for the ship of glasses girl and the green haired guy.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth Episode 20 Discussion

YukiPwns00 - Jan 5, 2011

24 by Timeline_man »»
Yesterday, 3:49 PM

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth Episode 19 Discussion

YukiPwns00 - Jan 5, 2011

11 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 25, 9:16 PM

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth Episode 18 Discussion

YukiPwns00 - Jan 4, 2011

13 by Radnitzky1890 »»
Apr 17, 12:03 AM

Poll: » Magic Knight Rayearth Episode 12 Discussion

Mon_Diamond - Oct 15, 2011

16 by Radnitzky1890 »»
Apr 10, 12:30 AM

» What genre does Magic Knight Rayearth fall in?

funtime43_tr - Mar 31

2 by Puntosmx »»
Apr 2, 7:18 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.