Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 26, 2010 6:40 AM

Jun 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.

I was a bit shocked that Sherry would give her life for her wish. :o
Also, that Z-ONE can give them the pain for the damage...
I liked the teamwork of Aki & Crow. (Their shippers must be really happy right now. :D)
The background music while Aki summoned Black Rose dragon was cool, does anyone know the name?
Even if this end was emotional-dramatical, i liked it.
Crows words abnout the healing effect of Akis power just gave me the opinion...for a Yusei - Aki Moment at the end. ;)
Great that Sherry is normally again...but..maybe I didn't noticed it, but where are the D-Wheels from Aki & Crow?

Preview was really great..
Rua?(goood, even after 140 Eisodes I can't say which of the twins are who. :D) is hypnotized or something likte this... maybe we'll see once again the emotional side of jack.
Dec 27, 2010 12:47 AM

Sep 2008
Ozelot said:
The background music while Aki summoned Black Rose dragon was cool, does anyone know the name?

Its a new bgm. The one that played at the end was also new. Hope they end up on the last OST.
Dec 27, 2010 6:51 AM

Jun 2010
Meh, Sherry's debut as a villain was so easily torn away. I was hoping she would resume as a villain in the future episodes too. Not to mention her emotional moments about her parents reminded me of Edo Phoenix's.
Dec 27, 2010 7:27 AM

Jun 2010
MrRogers said:
Ozelot said:

Its a new bgm. The one that played at the end was also new. Hope they end up on the last OST.

Ahh, thanks.^^

Yep, it was very short, and for a few mments I thought Crow would go with her so at the End would be only Yusei, Akiza & Bruno...nice opinion right? XD
Jan 8, 2011 5:06 AM

Jul 2009
definitely love the team work of aki and crow :)

i understand sherry's feelings about changing the past but we do what we have to do and move alone.

love this episode so intense and heart warming. especially aki. i sooo lover her :)

May 24, 2015 10:56 AM

Nov 2010
Nice, Sherry understood Aki and Crow's feelings and changed her mind. So beautiful :3
May 27, 2015 6:56 AM

Apr 2013
It's nice that Aki and Crow are getting some screentime together. We almost never see them interacting with each other in comparison to the other 5Ds members.

I understand Sherry's viewpoint, but I'm glad Aki and Crow were able to get through to her. It seems Aki still has some power, or maybe she regained it.

The duel in itself was pretty nice. I like how Crow summoned his dragon. Next we get Jack and the twins?! Yes!
funlandMay 27, 2015 7:09 AM
Feb 11, 2017 1:55 AM

Jul 2008
You know a good Brightslap would have solved Sherry's issues real quick.
Nov 23, 2019 4:19 PM

Nov 2016
Reminds me of the card used by Camula.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 20, 2021 2:20 PM

Aug 2019
God this episode was so cliche and bad. First of all I hated how Crow tried to make Sherry's wish seem like a bad thing; her wanting to change the past so that her parents wouldn't die was totally relatable and any person would've wanted that, but Crow had to act all high and mighty with his talk no jutsu bullshit.

Also this was Aki's last duel of the series yet she had to share it with Crow and he got most of the limelight here. It sucks that she barely played any new monsters and the few that she did were barely on the field for more than a turn before she set up the strategy to help Crow. The duel wasn't amazing or climactic enough despite the hype. :/
Oct 20, 2022 3:07 PM

Jan 2020
Sherry summoned a spooky scary skelly-skoo, which, presumably, will end her life if she loses? Oh Sherry, you used to be best girl material. Now look at yourself. Tsk, tsk.

I was gonna be disappointed if Akiza lost to boost Crow. She didn't, but, in the end, she still pretty much took a backseat to Crow. I guess, at least, her psychic powers are back? It seems like that was the implication.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Feb 11, 2:55 AM

Sep 2017
Sherrys wish isn't wrong. but she'd have to kill innocent lives for it in order to obtain it. (by stopping team 5DS). i doubt her parents would want that.
So its a selfish wish.

Also Sherry went from Good , to Bad , to a Good again. what a turn of events.
Mar 2, 7:12 AM

Jul 2013
Sherry was the closest thing to an actual bad guy in this arc, and even then, it wasn't out of malice but simply out of selfishness. Everyone else is trying to save the world based on their moral compass whereas Sherry just wanted her parents back.

Aki's power is "reborn". The power she had at the start was born out of hatred. She has become a new person and her power is now fueled by her desire to save rather than to destroy.
Mar 28, 12:14 PM
Feb 2022
As an avid Sherry x Aki shipper, it saddens me that the episode doesn't cater as much to the ship as I had wished for. Even so, it's great to see Aki, Sherry, & Crow becoming closer and supporting each other, they're all kind people and I'm glad they have each other <3

By the way, Sherry's field spell "Soul Binding Gate" was AWESOME and I LOVED it, the tension it added to the duel, they way Aki was put at risk, having to overcome the odds, love to see it!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Episode 103 Discussion

Grimmm - Mar 31, 2010

13 by samot-frt »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Episode 102 Discussion

Grimmm - Mar 24, 2010

23 by samot-frt »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Episode 154 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kanade-chan - Mar 30, 2011

81 by JustMonaka »»
Mar 4, 2:59 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Episode 151 Discussion

Hoppy - Mar 9, 2011

33 by JustMonaka »»
Mar 3, 3:57 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Episode 150 Discussion

Hoppy - Mar 2, 2011

30 by JustMonaka »»
Mar 3, 3:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.