Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
May 21, 2012 6:29 PM

Dec 2009
Last arc was great)
Jul 2, 2012 7:17 PM

May 2012
If they would have made this into a 4 episode arc like the others it would have been much better, but because it was all made into 1 episode it felt to rushed and I didn't feel anything at all at the end except maybe thinking that they made cute couple. They could have developed this arc into a master piece but in the end I am at least glad that they included this episode cause I wanted to know who it was that stood him up 2 years ago and why, so in my mind this episode was needed to explain everything. I give this series a 9/10 I enjoyed every single arc except for the Rihoko arc...she deserved a much better ending, if she actually got a good ending I would have given this series a 10/10.
Jul 21, 2012 2:22 AM

Mar 2009
Good thing what happened in his past was explained.
Jul 24, 2012 6:45 AM

May 2010
Maybe Rihoko didn't get a happy ending because of Risa.....Anyways,she was not really that bad,She really loved him.
Aug 14, 2012 1:14 PM

Feb 2010
Very nice arc. it really explained what happened in junichi's past
Oct 23, 2012 4:57 AM

Apr 2012
Finally the past was explained. This anime needed this.

I think they could have had less arcs and write a better script. Some arcs were good, but a couple were terrible with no real sense of story.

The best one's were clearly Haruka and Tsukasa. Both presenting some sort of challenge and you could really see why a guy would go crazy for them.

Kaoru's arc was pretty good too. Ai's could have been better without the supernatural stuff.

Sae and Rihou were plain bad.

Maybe a 6 or a 5.
Brego1Oct 23, 2012 5:02 AM
Dec 8, 2012 3:21 AM

Jan 2012
It was good enough to make me write a review of it.

NIKUMAN out of 10.
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Jan 12, 2013 8:31 AM
Sep 2012
How it includes the other 6 arcs makes a wibbly wobbly time paradox stuff happen but I guess it was another good arc, kinda crazy, well a lot crazy but good.
Mar 7, 2013 8:05 PM

Jul 2011
Brego1 said:
Finally the past was explained. This anime needed this.

I think they could have had less arcs and write a better script. Some arcs were good, but a couple were terrible with no real sense of story.

The best one's were clearly Haruka and Tsukasa. Both presenting some sort of challenge and you could really see why a guy would go crazy for them.

Kaoru's arc was pretty good too. Ai's could have been better without the supernatural stuff.

Sae and Rihou were plain bad.

Maybe a 6 or a 5.

Agreed, for me the last 3 arc's really killed the enjoyment I had for this show. I will give it a 6 because I really did enjoy Haruka and Tsukasa's arc, but the rest only had 'moments'. The last arc didn't even have a moment though imo. I was left thinking something along the line's of "no amount of moe makes up for crazy stalker" and I just can't fathom any guy taking that in stride, especially when it's somewhat they've only known for a short time period. At any rate, I'm sure someone will try and rationalize it as a rebuttal to my post, all I can say beforehand is don't bother, there's not a chance of me buying into a rationalization of what is clearly a complex on her part or rationalization for his 'understanding'. =P

6/10

Mar 13, 2013 11:59 PM

Jan 2013
Even though she was a little crazy.
Since this is an anime and she looked/acted so cute it makes it all right.
7/10 as a whole
Mar 18, 2013 9:21 PM
Aug 2012
Overall I enjoyed this show more than I thought I would. I didn't really like the Rihoko or Sae arcs all that much, though. Tsukasa>Ai>Haruka>Kaoru=Risa>Sae>>>>Rihoko

8/10
Apr 17, 2013 1:15 PM

May 2012
This was actually quite an epic episode, the concept was really nice and well it all ended good in the end so for this season it sure was a great ending!

I rather loved this anime, it had a nice concept of having per chapter a different perspective with another girl to play a relationship role in his life.

My favorite arc was from Sae, she just managed to beat everyone else although this single episode sure came out better than expected perhaps because much was cropped and put in this nice round episode with its great Ending!

A good anime in general, lets see what the next season has to offer!
Jun 12, 2013 9:41 PM

May 2013
I enjoyed 5/6 arc's.

Swim Team Chick was my Favorite... hot springs ftmfw!

Childhood friend chicks arc sent me into a fucking rage. I had to take a break from the series for a bit simply because she is A FUCKING COWARD AND MADE ME INJURE MYSELF FROM FACE-PALMING HARD AS FUCK! GAHHHHHH!!!

AND THAT LAST EPISODE.... Chick admits she has been stalking him for years, cock blocked him from seven super cute and unique chicks over 2 FUCKING YEARS.... AND HE FORGIVES HER... and isn't creeped out... !!!! FUCK ME!!!!! I felt depressed as fuck watching every chicks heart get shattered when stalker chick showed the false photo to all the girls I'd grow attached to throughout all the separate arcs...

All I can say to you mr. main protagonist is don't break up with crazy obsessive stalker chick or its gonna be the last episode of "School Days" all over again...

I loved the series, 9/10, but that last episode... that sad excuse for a plot twist is fucking dead to me. ...
Jun 26, 2013 3:31 PM
Feb 2013
Yandere-chan Risa-chan was very cute imo and the got past so fast watching this episode.

7/10 overall for this 1st season
Jul 16, 2013 8:40 PM
Jul 2018
Hmm.. Kinda sucks we only got to see 10 years into the future on Haruka's & Ayatsuji's Route.

Over all not quite a bad series, I would have of preferred a Harem end but hey im just glad this isn't like Photokano where you have 1 episode arc's, and who knows maybe the 2nd season has a harem end, well I'm gonna find out pretty soon anyways.

Gets a 8/10 from me.
Aug 25, 2013 2:41 AM

Jun 2013
This arc is little bit hilarious.. LOL I kinda love girl of this arc, Risa. Even though just 1 episode wokwok.

Well for the series is fun after all.
For me, Haruka=Ai=Tsukasa arc is the best lolol
Sep 26, 2013 1:17 AM

Nov 2012
wow final episode.. really suprising :3
risa? who is this girl? :O
so she the one who make that girl from 2 years ago dont come? really suprising.. and really suprising end :o (7.5/10)
Oct 11, 2013 12:09 PM

Mar 2011
The girl who stalked through time.
Feb 14, 2014 9:37 AM

Jan 2014
haha..didn't see that coming...this last episode has a nice ending too :3
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Apr 3, 2014 2:07 AM
Mar 2014
The best episode.
Apr 16, 2014 3:55 PM

Jun 2013
This was an awesome show! Can't wait to start Amagami SS+! 8/10
I was still bothered by the fact that none of them had cellphones.
Loved all the arcs but Haruka and Ayatsuji's arcs were my favorite.
Jun 28, 2014 11:49 PM

May 2011
Love is unlimited. But obsession knows no bounds. Okay, I'm not gonna say I dislike this girl, but a stalker that is SO "dictatorship-driven" creeps me. Is this autocracy? She literally just eliminates her opponents and opposition like they were nothing and...urk...
Should I still hold on the theory of convergence between the parallel worlds in this Anime? There are quite a number of hints throughout this series, and the last episode confirms my doubts. Not gonna be implying that this is a supernatural genre, but...anyways, good attempt on omnibus format. I'm surprised that development was "succulently" done in just short 4-episode spans. Unlike some rom-com shows who can't even conclude with 25 episodes. Great series nonetheless. 9/10
(Izit my imagination or does Risa look like Aika from Zetsuen? LEL)
"If you reject me, I'll blast a hole in you!" Kanzaki H. Aria
Just kidding.

Jul 28, 2014 4:36 AM
Aug 2013
Great episode. It was so funny to realize that he was never stood up. So in reality we was in this misery because more than one girl liked him. I love that twist. On a side note: Risa must have been about 13 when she sabotaged the first date so you can't seriously be mad for that. And be honest if a cute girl confesses her love for you would really mind that if she did something like that. When I was 17 and something like that would have happened to me, than I wouldn't have given any sh*t about that. I mean cute girl + your're 17 = happiness.

Edit: I'd never thought that this anime would become so entertaining. My score was 6 during watching but ended with 8 as I realize how much I enjoyed it.
Sep 1, 2014 7:57 PM

Jan 2014
oh so that was the girl that stood him up. looks bland compared to the rest of the harem.
Recommend me an anime
Oct 5, 2014 9:31 AM

Apr 2013
Holy crap, they saved the best for last. I can't believe Junichi accepted the confession of that crazy stalker chick. Even though he didn't know about any of that at the time. Man, when he found out she had sabotaged ALL his potential relationships, and been creepily following him around to boot, he shoulda RAN and not looked back. Instead he's all "It's all good, you did it out of love", more like she did it out of obsession. I don't have any respect at all for the guy in this episode. Oh well, it was a neat episode anyway, the way it kind of tied all the other arcs together. Still, Haruka ftw.
Oct 6, 2014 11:27 PM

Sep 2014
So a stalker / slight yandere girl who destroyed Junichi's Christmas 2 years ago and intervened possible relationships to end the anime?
Meh~

A good anime! I enjoyed every arc.. Though Rihoko's arc was different since it didn't end romantically.. And I was really looking forward to that arc *sigh* .. Nonetheless it's still good.. I like all the girls but the top 3 arc goes to Ai, Tsukasa & Haruka..
Overall, I like this anime!

-> 8/10 <-
Nov 6, 2014 7:58 AM
Apr 2013
so thats why he got stood up 2 years ago

nice going riza
Nov 14, 2014 8:35 PM

Aug 2007
We got a stage 5 clinger over here
Dec 20, 2014 9:10 PM

Oct 2013
Risa-chan deserves more scenes !

If i have to choose, these were my favorites
1. Morishima Haruka
2. Ayatsuji Tsukasa
3. Tanamachi Kaoru

Rihoko arc was good but too bad they did it half way, well kind of

Overall score 8/10
Jan 4, 2015 4:25 AM

Jul 2014
XiferVP said:
So a stalker / slight yandere girl who destroyed Junichi's Christmas 2 years ago and intervened possible relationships to end the anime?

No not really, that girl two years ago invited Tachibana to a date to reject him and make fun of him with her friends, like Risa says.
[/quote]
Feb 17, 2015 2:23 AM

Dec 2012
Why tease me like this? Risa was easily best girl material and she only got an episode. Sigh. Well despite that, this was a really welcome way to wrap it up. My jaw dropped when the other girl asked why Junichi stood her up, I was just like "ohhhh shiiiit." Risa made the right call though, that prank would have scarred Junichi even harder than any stand up. Considering how much I enjoyed all of the previous arcs, it was a blend of funny and depressing to see how Risa cut all of those other girls' routes short. Going to give an 8/10 for Risa, would have been higher if she had gotten a full fledged arc.

As a whole I found Amagami to be a refreshing change of pace with its omnibus format. Not only was it the most fair choice, but it also goes to show the full potential of what each relationship had in store. What's more, I like how it never once took on the shape of a harem despite Junichi getting along with every girl in each arc. The girls who weren't chosen just lived normal lives as though the possibility to be with him never existed and it avoided unnecessary love triangles or jealousy routines (except with Risa - which worked well).

As for the girls themselves, I really enjoyed what they brought to the table and would have to say my favorite arc was definitely Tsukasa with Ai and Kaoru tying for 2nd. These are the three relationships that I feel went beyond silly archetype antics and actually delivered some down to Earth relationship building (even in the short time each arc had). Again Risa could have easily won it all if only she got more than 1 episode.

This was a very appropriate choice for the Valentine's weekend albeit I'm currently single so I couldn't exactly feel the love. In addition, I now understand what people mean by the Amagami challenge and I'm half tempted to stop pursuing any relationships just to revel in it at least once.

8/10, I'll be sure to check out SS+ later in the year.
Mar 8, 2015 5:32 PM

Aug 2013
That was... creepy xD
To fall in love with someone because he was drinking your milk (probably just because he liked milk), that's freaking dedication.

She was cute, but soooo shady. Damn, I would be scared that she may turn yandere.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Mar 11, 2015 1:43 AM

Dec 2013
Not that great as a romance arc but I guess it was kind of needed in explaining Junichi's backstory behind his past relationship a lot more. Decent and necessary overall.

4/5
Mar 24, 2015 11:58 AM

Jul 2010
I didn't like the girl in this episode but it was nice to get some backstory and all that. I will probably overall give this a 8/10
May 6, 2015 10:30 AM

Jul 2014
This new girl kinda annoys me, given that she used some bullshit excuse to justify her selfishness in ruining all of Junichi's possible relationships. Well, at least she admitted that what she did was wrong, and it was nice to get backstory info as well.

EDIT: And she seriously fell in love with him cos she drank her milk? Seriously? That's just stupid and dumb and ridiculous. If her obsessiveness and selfishness wasn't enough, that detail made this the worst character route in the show for me.
Dec 4, 2015 12:05 AM

Nov 2014
danieltortoisee said:
This new girl kinda annoys me, given that she used some bullshit excuse to justify her selfishness in ruining all of Junichi's possible relationships. Well, at least she admitted that what she did was wrong, and it was nice to get backstory info as well.

EDIT: And she seriously fell in love with him cos she drank her milk? Seriously? That's just stupid and dumb and ridiculous. If her obsessiveness and selfishness wasn't enough, that detail made this the worst character route in the show for me.
well yeah... and the selfishness and obsessiveness definitely doesn't help her overall character... at least that explains how the different paths are chosen and what happened to him 2 years ago lol...
Dec 17, 2015 7:49 AM

Jul 2009
This could have made some intense drama if it was done right.

Junichi should be furious about the whole thing. I expected him to go nuts after hearing the truth, but he didn't seem to care. I mean, he had no relationships and were depressed for over two years because of her. I think it's great she saved him from that girl who was going to dump him, but... no. NO.

And why didn't any of the girls confrontate him about this!? If they really cared about him, they would've gone to the bottom of this, not just accept the picture as the truth from a random stranger.

I liked the new girl, but she should've told him her feelings right away after seeing him getting so depressed on christmas two years ago. It would've made things a lot easier for him.
Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle!
Dec 19, 2015 3:47 AM

Nov 2014
Shit arc. 2/5. Seriously Risa, why'd you have to go and ruin all those romance flags?! How delusional could you be?!

Anyways, my arc ranking:
1. Tsukasa
2. Kaoru = Haruka
3. Ai
4. Sae
5. Rihoko
6. Risa
VarunaBlesDec 19, 2015 3:51 AM
Mar 6, 2016 1:24 AM
Jul 2015
I'm honestly surprised at how well received Risa is on this thread. Her innocence is not cute at all. Heck, call it ignorance even. You had no right to interfere and shouldn't had been a contender anyway. Anywho, Amagami was a definite solid show all around. 7.5 from me but I'll round it up to 8. To not feel left out, here is my girls list:

1. Ayatsuji Tsukasa (Most interesting dynamic between heroine and MC. Fun times were had.)
  2. Nanasaki Ai (Great chemistry between heroine and MC. Quirky fun.)
  3. Nakata Sae (Very cute and the sub plot of developing heroine was nice.)
  4. Morishima Haruka (Solid heroine. Fun chemistry.)
  5. Tanamachi Kaoru (Sort of got bored with this arc. Plus it followed Morishima's arc so it had trouble beating the standard set.)
  6. Sakura Rihoko (What was the point of this arc? Cute girl yet she doesn't even end up with MC? Wasted potential.)
  7. Kamizaki Risa (My "literally wtf just happened" girl. Okay, she's cute but c'mon.)

Edit: Still hella salty Hibiki didn't get an arc though I believe she doesn't even have a route in the game. Still though. Also, Umehara gotta get a girl in the future. Its like the best friend of MC's in romance comedies always get shafted. I'm looking at you too, Sunahara.
sirbootypopperMar 6, 2016 1:58 AM
May 18, 2016 8:25 PM
Nov 2011
When I first saw this I thought it felt like a true end. Something about it was all flawed get feel right.
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
May 22, 2016 2:33 PM
May 2014
I have only one thing to say:

I hate you Risa, I really hate you crazy girl !
Jul 26, 2016 12:14 PM

Oct 2012
Risa literally traveled through time and space to cock block Junichi.
Aug 14, 2016 2:28 PM

Nov 2014
I just watched it 2nd time and Risa still best girl! I wish there were more epic stalkers like her in anime that get happy ending...
Aug 16, 2016 8:33 AM

Jul 2009
Funny episode. Risa being a yandere-lite was entertaining. She was quite annoying at first, but it's touching how it was revealed that she was trying to protect Junichi all along. It's cool that we also get to see the girl responsible for starting Junichi's story, though from the way she acted and if Risa's revelation is to be trusted, it's right for Junichi to find a new girlfriend.

This show was surprisingly good overall. The premise isn't exactly original, but the way it executed its story was really well-done. I especially love the down-to-earth atmosphere and art-style. Some arcs were certainly weaker than others, but the entire cast was interesting in their own way. Even if they're based on archetypes, I felt that each girl has this unique touch that differentiates them from the typical example. Tsukasa was definitely the best character in the show.

Solid 7/10. Cringy moments aside, it was definitely a fun watch. Time to see the second season and hope it carries on to be good.
Nov 2, 2016 4:51 PM

May 2008
I don't belive so many user like the second worst girl in this series..

1. Sakurai-Arc: (8/10) (Even if they don't became couple... but she is very funny and cute. Also they can be couple later)
2. Tanamachi-Arc: (8/10) (Kaour is my favorite girl but her arc story is got only the second place)
3. Nanasaki-Arc: (7/10) (it's an oky arc.)
4. Nakata-Arc: (7/10) (I hate the narrator but the story is cute)
5. Morishima-Arc: (6/10) (Actually i like haruka in the other arc.. but they relation ship with junichi is weird. i hate Junichi...)
6. Ayatsuji-Arc: (5/10) (Have some good moment but i watched disgustedly. The whole class is two-faced shit... except Kaoru, Umehara and Keiko.)
Extra: Kamizaki-Arc: (Its a bitch... any other question? Oky shes cute but it's make junichi even wrost because he forgive her)

UI: I hate Junichi... a very pathetic loser...
Haou-JudaiNov 2, 2016 4:57 PM
Feb 3, 2017 8:18 AM
Jul 2018
This whole time its Makihara's fault because she's the one who initially came up with the idea of dumping him to make a joke of it. I don't see how its Risa's fault. What is Enterbrain thinking?! Why did it have to make it her fault. And btw, what about Makihara's arc next ep. She should have one just to make up for her being an ass.
Feb 8, 2017 2:53 PM

Mar 2012
I want more episodes with Risa she is soo cute <3
Feb 19, 2017 6:00 PM

Oct 2012
Hah, what an ultimate cockblock! :D Kinda funny because it means she failed five times before (sort of).

I really liked her, only one ep but she is my second most favourite heroine now :) (after Kaoru, not counting sis)

Wish whole series was as dynamic as this, even the ED was nicely done. Really enjoyed this episode.
May 13, 2017 10:10 AM

Jul 2007
This was a great series. I think someone else captured why I liked it so much, very little of the usual romance tropes: love triangles (polygons), misunderstandings, drawn out ways to say "I love you" or get a kiss, etc. All the characters were likeable even stalker girl who was so genuinely interested in the main character it was hard to not root for her. I'm very excited there's a second season and a few ovas to continue the good vibe though I have a feeling I'll wish they were just incorporated into this season.

My only question is..if Risa was the one that caused the girl 2 years ago to cause Junichi to be stood up...how did the girls (Ai, Sae, etc) in the other arcs succeed? It feels like a big plot hole but maybe I missed something.
Jul 18, 2017 10:28 AM

Apr 2013
Eh okay, a one episode arc in the end with a character we haven't seen before at all. Not really much time to get to know and like her. Overall an interesting concept, but not very exciting. 5/10
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

» Anyone still watching this in 2022?

Raibyou - May 4, 2022

45 by MeguSae38 »»
Apr 27, 2:01 AM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Dec 16, 2010

250 by Rahul_101 »»
Apr 26, 11:14 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Jul 22, 2010

352 by Zane_0 »»
Dec 27, 2023 11:16 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Jul 15, 2010

300 by Glitterybugs »»
Dec 5, 2023 5:56 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 9, 2010

144 by cableguyjay »»
Nov 18, 2023 8:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.