Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 16, 2010 8:04 PM

May 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow@this Ep

The fight kinda sucked..a lot of teleport and standing around with a pissy face~
But when Shiki bit into Nano's nippleneck..HELLS YEAH.
I love how Shiki also gets up like it was no big deal and then saunters off to do bad things.
And I was v e r y happy Keisuke took some initiative : D And then..he stupidly dropped his make-shift bat. I mean wtf...keep your weapon boy! It could have y'know..saved you <_<
Well, not really but I can't believe Keisuke is gone. I also have no clue what Shiki was doing.

The preview. Hmm. I'm wondering what it could mean. Any ideas? I have an idea buuutttt~~ I hope I'm wrong because I will cry. Lots :c
Dec 16, 2010 9:04 PM

Dec 2010
Episode turned out exactly how I expected it to not how I wanted it to,so I dropped the show(can't watch it without him). I told someone to tell me how it turns out, but it would be pretty shitty of Akira not to kill shiki. Shiki should feel lame for having "cheat" like that to win.

Glitterati, you'd be sad after that..?
oh-keisukeDec 16, 2010 9:29 PM
Dec 16, 2010 10:55 PM

May 2009
oh-keisuke said:
Shiki should feel lame for having "cheat" like that to win.

Well, Shiki hasn't won much of any battle yet and I don't think he's really cheated. Keisuke didn't stand a chance even without the pure Line :c I just think it's stupid Shiki did that. Akira very less likely to go with him after something like that =_= And Keisuke was just saved by Akira just couple ep ago :I

I just don't understand if Shiki conquered the Line and is just his normal self, or he can handle the Line while also gaining a type of 'power-up'. I can't tell because the second battle hasn't started yet.

Well I'm sad if Shiki dies. I don't know how to interpret the whole sword&dog tag combo now. It was in this preview and in the opening where Akira and Shiki duel.

And it sucks not to finish it, but I understand when your favorite char dies. It really kills the series. Just like I'll be sad if Shiki dies.

Really..I have no friggin clue what this anime is doing o_o
Dec 16, 2010 10:57 PM
Nov 2009
I'm not a big fan of keisuke so .. i pretty much liked this episode :P
But other than that the epsiode had a lot of things going on not like in the previous ones.. & I'm pretty much hoping for shiki not to die or be killed in this series but I'm having this slight feeling it won't go the way I wanted it to be -,-
Dec 16, 2010 11:28 PM

Dec 2010
Glitterati said:
oh-keisuke said:
Shiki should feel lame for having "cheat" like that to win.

Well, Shiki hasn't won much of any battle yet and I don't think he's really cheated. Keisuke didn't stand a chance even without the pure Line :c I just think it's stupid Shiki did that. Akira very less likely to go with him after something like that =_= And Keisuke was just saved by Akira just couple ep ago :I

I just don't understand if Shiki conquered the Line and is just his normal self, or he can handle the Line while also gaining a type of 'power-up'. I can't tell because the second battle hasn't started yet.

Well I'm sad if Shiki dies. I don't know how to interpret the whole sword&dog tag combo now. It was in this preview and in the opening where Akira and Shiki duel.

And it sucks not to finish it, but I understand when your favorite char dies. It really kills the series. Just like I'll be sad if Shiki dies.

Really..I have no friggin clue what this anime is doing o_o

oh, I was just refering to his fight with Nano in general, 'cause yeah, Keisuke is'nt a fighter he would'nt have won against him in any situation.lol
It sucks,but I was actually expecting them to kill off Keisuke.

About the line, I think different people just have different responses to the drug.I noticed shiki did start to perform better overall so I think he did get a power-up from it. I think he bit him on purpose.I have the same idea as you about the next ep. it is probably Keisuke's tag on the katana.
Dec 17, 2010 12:58 AM

Jan 2009
This episode show some mass blood everywhere. I pretty much like this episode not because of keisuke's dead, half of episode are occupied by Nano it is.
and for the ED song, i practically like this version of STILL more than in the vn one, although it's kinda have the same feeling like the alter ego ver.

idk about the preview, but that's one a hell way to finish a series (Although we still didn't know if it's going end with 12EP or not) I just had to hopes there are still more. There are still some cliffhanger events that may seems hard to understand by the anime-only fans
Dec 17, 2010 1:03 AM

Nov 2010
there are 13 episodes overall I'm pretty sure
Dec 17, 2010 1:46 AM

Jun 2009
I almost feel bad for laughing at
(not that it was the only time I laughed during the ep). I think it was the music :P...and how painfully stretched out it was. I've never seen an anime like this before...it feels like it was made by crappy film students because of all of the cliches and cheesiness.

and 13 episodes?...ugh. They really need to put the characters out of their misery.
poom_poom1Dec 22, 2010 5:14 PM
Dec 17, 2010 2:27 AM

Jan 2009
paperbomb said:
there are 13 episodes overall I'm pretty sure

ANN does listed it until 13 episodes but no news from the official website either so yeah, we can only hope ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌
Dec 17, 2010 8:03 AM

May 2010
soooooo Keisuke is gone now -.-..its all Akira fault
Dec 17, 2010 9:32 AM

Jul 2008
Ok seriously, I thought Shiki couldn't irritate the living the hell out of me more then he already did, but he just surpassed himself. Good job Shiki, you gain power to kill everyone you cross path with, then when you can't kill someone, you cheat your way in getting more power to kill again and kill someone that you know has no chance whatsoever. Just kill yourself already..

Didn't like this episode one bit, except for Gunji's appearance. And where the hell is Rin?! He should just stick with Akira, because he can't even do nothing.
KruxiaDec 17, 2010 9:36 AM
mcc badge

Toph: "Even though I was born blind, I've never had any problems seeing."
Dec 17, 2010 9:57 AM

Aug 2009
I'm posting in the middle of Shiki's little test trial thing. (While also thinking through my head: There goes Shiki's True End...) Oh god this is the most hilarious shit I've ever seen, I can't stop laughing. It's like they just don't care anymore.

(With Keisuke vs Shiki)
LOL KEISUKE, JUST LOL WHAT THE HELL MAN LOLOLOLO
Shiki is the best damn character of this series, goddamn.

It was kind of sad (in both meanings) but shit, I was THIS CLOSE to give up on this series. How much more will this anime continue to insult it's viewers? (Through masochism.)
ChalisDec 17, 2010 10:16 AM
Dec 17, 2010 12:04 PM

Dec 2009
the ending song was awesome, i think ^.^
(but not the episode..)
Dec 17, 2010 12:04 PM

Dec 2008
KEISUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was hoping to be knee deep some yaoi lovin' between the entire TNC cast, but nothing yet. *sniff*
N is just out of his fucking mind. Nothing he says makes any sense! I suppose he's dropping some knowledge, but to me it just sounds like some kind of drugged out philosophical chant.
Shiki needs to die soon...he's turned into a vampire.
Dec 17, 2010 12:58 PM

Jul 2010
This is just.... waaaay too abrubt o.o" And what the heck, Shiki taking pure Line and getting up after that? XD That's one hell of a bastard :D

I hope Akira will beat Shiki for Keisuke but somehow I can't believe this is Keisuke's end? It's so sad... they were a nice duo :(

I have no idea how they plan to end the anime... Just hoping it won't be an open ending, that would really suck
Dec 17, 2010 2:11 PM

Jul 2009
Why was I laughing the whole time? XD

This is pretty ridiculous. Everyone's motive is so vague, I have no idea what they're fighting for. Like wtf is Shiki's reason for cutting people up? And Nano's? Since when was Nano an illusionist? Why does he talk so much, yet never actually say anything?

And, oh dear lord, the flashbacks! When they're not horribly cheesy, they're totally unbelievable and unrealistic. Did everyone know/meet each other in the past (and experience varying degrees of sexual tension)?

Shiki seemed so out of character based on what we saw of him in previous episodes. His face when he was charging at Nano for a bite was HILARIOUS. And Keisuke took so long to die while he was lying in Akira's arms. It made it less of a tearjerker and more of an eye roller for me.

...Going back over this and reading what I've written, I feel kind of bad about saying all this stuff. But I can't take this anime seriously anymore. Even bishies and BL fanservice can''t save it for me. What it needed (and what I was expecting at the start of the series) was good writing, good pacing, and good art/animation, and non-awkward shounen ai goodness. It just didn't have it :(

I'm going back to slashing Sengoku Basara characters together.
Dec 17, 2010 2:28 PM

May 2009
i watchedthe show BECAUSE OF KEISUKE.
i mean the last time he ''died'' i fucking stopped watching, my goal for this show was only akira x keisuke, there is nothing else interesting about it, but then my cousin hinted that everything will be alright and yeyz Keisuke lived! I thought, wow, the animators arent complete idiots afterall! And now im watching episode 11 which was seriously lame and it got worse...they killed keisuke in the end afterall..theres no reason left to watching this show srsly. If i was Akira id commit suicide right now, seriously, id ask Shiki to slice me in half. 7:^| i gave this show a 9 at first, it was my favorite airing anime..im thinking about lowering the score now
Click my babies :3
Dec 17, 2010 3:10 PM

Nov 2008
*Narrato babbling*zzzzzzzzzzz.....
*friend wakes me up* - hey, Keisuke died.
- lol, wut? Keisuke? ... o.O KEISUKE WHAT THE F*CK
and that's pretty it
Dec 17, 2010 3:26 PM

Oct 2010
And not a single route was given that day.

Rizzle said:
But I can't take this anime seriously anymore. Even bishies and BL fanservice can''t save it for me.

>implying TnC has any fanservice at all

Taking into consideration how shitty all of the ten previous episodes have been, I liked this a lot better than the rest. Keisuke's crying/smiling/dying face. ;____;

And I almost thought I'd be getting a husbando end. Now I get no end at all. Fuck you, Shiki.
Dec 17, 2010 4:15 PM

May 2009
VillettaIchihara said:

N is just out of his fucking mind. Nothing he says makes any sense! I suppose he's dropping some knowledge, but to me it just sounds like some kind of drugged out philosophical chant.

rofl. I think I read in a summary that, in the game, Nano tells to Akira that he enjoys books because they won't betray him or something o.o; He really is very odd
Dec 17, 2010 5:17 PM

Dec 2008
What can I say? I think it was the stupidest episode of this controversial series. I mean, they took away most of the blood and yaoi, making original fans mad, and couldn't create something that men and non-yaoi-fangirls could watch without thinking it's too gay. I recommended this anime to all my male friends and all of them, some without even knowing it was based on a yaoi game, thought it was just plain 'girly'.

I don't know about you, but when I think about Togainu no Chi, the last thing that comes to my mind is the word 'girly'. I think about the violence, drugs, conspiracy, blood and why not the plain yaoi?

Now to the things about this episode that REALLY made me mad:

Why the hell did Shiki decided to become a Nicole Vampire? If he was so obsessed with power to do such a stupid, suicidal thing, why didn't he just drink normal Line when he discovered it would give super powers? And he just took the blood and stayed perfectly sane? Shouldn't Arbitro, the ex-scientist, have tested 100% Nicole on guinea pigs to see what happened?! Just plain stupid.

And what about Keisuke? I love that guy, he's one of my favourite characters (only second to Gunji and Kau), so when he survived the 'Nicole + Null Nicole' thing I thought he could survive to anything! Why resurrect a character that was about to die in a reasonable way just to kill him in three episodes? It doesn't make sense at all! I wish he'd just stayed DEAD and not be CUT IN HALF right after.

I understand that maybe the makers of the anime wanted to create something new for the people who played the game and read the mangá, but to do something this unnecessary and ridiculous is too much! Why not stick with the original instead of writing a piece of crap?

I don't know if I should be happy or sad about the next episode being the last, I just can't take this anime anymore... The only thing I know is that I'm PRAYING for the quality of Ai no Kusabi 2011.
Dec 17, 2010 5:22 PM

Jul 2008
By far the worst thing about this show is the censorship..or the animation..or whatever causes 2/3 of every episode to be a black screen and the rest of it to be partially black. It is extremely annoying to try and follow or sit through an episode where all you hear are sounds of fights or something but only see black.
Dec 17, 2010 5:35 PM

Dec 2010
Fefe-chan said:

And what about Keisuke? I love that guy, he's one of my favourite characters (only second to Gunji and Kau), so when he survived the 'Nicole + Null Nicole' thing I thought he could survive to anything! Why resurrect a character that was about to die in a reasonable way just to kill him in three episodes? It doesn't make sense at all! I wish he'd just stayed DEAD and not be CUT IN HALF right after.

lol..even though I usually try to stay rational about things.. I couldn't overlook that one. I dropped out after that..yeah, that rubbed me in so many wrong ways as well. I even canceled a pre-order on a little phone charm that has shiki on it(I dont like the character..don't know why I ordered it in the first place..)
Dec 17, 2010 7:14 PM

May 2008
Shit man seriously WTF SHIKI WTF you force a guy to come with you and killed his best friend the hell you tink he would ?! If Akira isnt gonna do anything about it im totally gonna hate this series.

Nicole Premier should have killed Shiki earlier but then again there will be no one else to fight with the II Re gone i like how no one has a drastic improvement in their fighting skills so far makes it more realistic though i hope Akira gets to stuff all his blood into Shiki so i can see him suffer... again.

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Dec 17, 2010 7:41 PM

Nov 2007
Nicole is the ultimate drug dealer huh? Raw drugs flowing through his veins, constantly stoned and spouting DEEP nonsense and superhuman powerz. lol on the other hand Shiki is a completely shallow character in the end, that even lifeless, dull, DEEP ol' Nicole ends up having more personality than that power crazy goth. I friggin' loled when Nicole seemingly offered his right breast to him XD. The entire episode was nearly unwatchable because of all that darkness. I had to squint just to make out wtf was on screen and the censorship didn't help one bit.

Just when he finally did something good on his own, he gets cut in half. Isn't it sad, Keisuke?
Dec 17, 2010 7:58 PM

Nov 2009
Agreed. I am between an impression where N sounds knowledgable, but at the same time I can't decipher anything he is saying.

At least i am glad i am not the only person who enjoyed Keisuke's death; shiki apparently has no swordsman skills either.
(Good End 5/10)
Dec 17, 2010 10:01 PM

Dec 2010
helur said:

At least i am glad i am not the only person who enjoyed Keisuke's death; shiki apparently has no swordsman skills either.
(Good End 5/10)

Please overlook the fact that Keisuke is obviously one of my favorite characters, because I am actually genuinely curious. Why is it that so many people like it when innocent characters die? I hear it so often on forums like these in the short time i have been using them. Surely they don't think this way about reality?

Anyway, I believe Nano is like that for a reason. I think he is supposed to be an enigmatic character since he grew up an experiment designed to be an emotionless killing machine.
Dec 17, 2010 11:01 PM
Aug 2010
I'm not a big Keisuke fan to begin with but... oh man.. when he started crying before he died I was already bawling my eyes out. It is definitely gonna tear Akira up. :( Like, I know it was cheesy and all.. and with the terrible animation I couldn't really take him seriously.. but I think it was really just the voices that made me cry. :P

Oh, one other thing... Skiki totally was like, "Akira, you come with me. Now." But then he goes and kills Keisuke... and then jumps away to go slash a few at Nano. I was like, wtf? For all Shiki knows, Aikira could run away like Keisuke said and whoosh, his prey would be gone. Ah! Totally a dumb move there, Shiki. :P

Ah, I have no idea where this anime is heading... but it makes me excited for next weeks episode, so woot! :D
Dec 17, 2010 11:22 PM
Aug 2010
SO i wasn't a big fan of keisuke he was obnoxious i but his death was sad even though it was predictable i was really really hoping for the akira x shiki ending but that is now gone too so what is left akira and rin or akira and no one sigh i can't figure out what this anime is trying to do and they still have so much explaining to do....
Dec 18, 2010 1:13 AM

Oct 2010
Ok, well I was actually content with this episode!
I was laughing my butt off when Keisuke died. Finally! Sorry for people that are his fans.

Can't wait until the next episode but it's pretty much predictable on what's gonna happen. . .
Dec 18, 2010 1:15 AM
Dec 2010
Okay, firstly, i am not a HUGE fan of Keisuke but i just can't accept his death !!! It was pretty... unreasonable! When he survived by licking Akira's blood and controlled himself against line and went back to his 'normal' self again. I was happy and glad ! But now, Shiki killed Keisuke without a reason(or maybe he thought he had conquered the world after having line). Damn, i thought that akira and keisuke will have a wonderful ending together but... now? NO !! :(
Dec 18, 2010 1:29 AM

Nov 2010
oh-keisuke said:

Please overlook the fact that Keisuke is obviously one of my favorite characters, because I am actually genuinely curious. Why is it that so many people like it when innocent characters die? I hear it so often on forums like these in the short time i have been using them. Surely they don't think this way about reality?

Proabably because most innocent characters are annoying little twats. -_-" IMO
EDIT: I mean in anime, not real life... just in case you miunderstood me. I think 2-D and 3-D should be kept seperate. So no, not in reality
fluttershyDec 18, 2010 1:42 AM
Dec 18, 2010 2:41 AM
Dec 2010
Fefe-chan said:

I can't agree more. Keisuke is the second main character after Akira, so he deserved better ending. It's very stupid how he went against the enemy w/o any weapon and died slashed in half like that. If the writer wanted to make more impact in the anime by his death, why not let him died in episode 9 after accidentally drink Akira's blood?
I think, the writer wanted him to atone his sin of killing many people, then die. But, once again, he could have died in better way :(

and Shiki.. (sigh...) I have no idea what he's doing. Up until now, I never thought he is purely villain who is obsessed w/ power. I expected him having more complicated reasons behind all his doings like Lelouch (Code Geass), Itachi (Naruto), etc.
Dec 18, 2010 2:45 AM

Jan 2009
I felt so sorry for shiki in this :/
And the end..it was so sad :((

But great episode :D
Edward Elric <3 Lavi <3 Fai. D Flourite <3 Shizu-Chan <3 Sause Uchiha ! <33
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=11018 - FMAB fan club. for thoses who wants to join ^^

Dec 18, 2010 2:58 AM

Oct 2008
Nano flaunting his nipple was HOT.

Won't make up for the consistently lame animation (and you call those fight scenes?) and awkward transitioning though.
Dec 18, 2010 3:14 AM

Oct 2010
Average episode Shiki was OOC most of the time but the good thing is that he killed mary sue :D..

This is pretty ridiculous. Everyone's motive is so vague, I have no idea what they're fighting for. Like wtf is Shiki's reason for cutting people up? And Nano's? Since when was Nano an illusionist? Why does he talk so much, yet never actually say anything?

THIS,I don't understand a damn thing he says nor what's everyone's motive either ><..

Dec 18, 2010 4:33 AM

Oct 2010
Ohh, this episode was so dark.. and. What happened with Shiki o_o
Dec 18, 2010 8:20 AM

Nov 2007
shit...T________T
i know,the death scene was quite cheesy but i still shed some tears :(
why you must kill of my fave character why...oh my OTP...

i never liked Shiki...and now i don´t like him even more:/

but i think it´s kind of funny how half of people was hoping for Shiki x Akira...another half(ehm)for Keisuke x Akira...and now we are not going to get either,lol

I hope at least Gunji,Kiriwar and Arbitro are going to make it alive out there.
Dec 18, 2010 9:30 AM

Aug 2008
I can't find a character that appeals to me in this series.
Never liked Shiki, Keisuke, Akira nor Rin or any of the others. D:
I guess that says something about the amount of character development.
Dec 18, 2010 11:18 AM

Oct 2010
This episode was really depressing T_T

As much as I wanted Keisuke to die, I didn't expect for him to die that way. And it didn't happen in the game either O_O So I was quite shocked that happened and a little saddened by his death.

And I now despise what A-1 did with Shiki's character, he's just a mindless killing machine now, therefore losing the fight with himself and n.

And for those who want to know what was up with Shiki, n and everything else, here's your answer.
WARNING! CONTAINS GAME SPOILERS!

It's actually depressing if you look at the situation in the game and the anime, but it does affect you more if you play the game.
Anyway, I did feel bad for Shiki, enraged at Nano and a bit saddened for Keisuke too T_T
Dec 18, 2010 11:28 AM

Jun 2010
Two more episodes & it ends, finally.

I hope Keisuke died for good, he was so annoying.
Dec 18, 2010 11:46 AM

Aug 2007
What the F*CK did I just watch?! The anime version of TnC disappoints me. It's just... bad.

N's intelligent speeches give me headaches. I already gave up the idea of trying to understand what kind of crap he's talking. And it's probably impossible to do so unless you're on the same crack as he is.
Shiki, what the hell man?! What's with all that mysterious cold-blooded character build up if they're going to make him look totally lame in this episode? Ordering Akira to come with him and then cutting Keisuke just for the lulz was so bad. And rofl at Shiki playing dead after drinking N's blood and then few seconds later getting up and walking so casually like nothing happened. And my god I hope he's not going to start talking like N.
But Keisuke is probably the biggest victim of anime creators trolling. After 6 episodes of everyone making him fun of him Keisuke goes batshit (which was epic!!), but soon after that anime creators decided that it was simply too awesome for this show and brought 'the old' Keisuke back. It was obvious that he's going to die, but the way they killed him... That was the biggest troll.

Ahh.. I can't take this show seriously anymore.
QueenDec 18, 2010 12:19 PM

Dec 18, 2010 11:57 AM

Jul 2009
Black_wind said:

but i think it´s kind of funny how half of people was hoping for Shiki x Akira...another half(ehm)for Keisuke x Akira...and now we are not going to get either,lol

Then I, the lone Rin x Akira fan, can rejoice XD
Dec 18, 2010 12:08 PM

Sep 2009
Nano owning Shiki, and Keisuke dying....this ep pleased my ginga.
Dec 18, 2010 1:45 PM

Sep 2009
Like most of the people here, I don't get Nano's words at all -_-"....well he is hot though. Must say he looked better in shorter hair...and wow the body *nosebleed*

Wanted *ahh* or *Tck* while Shiki drank Nano's blood.

Keisukes death would have been better in his line stage. Him simply recovering like fairy tale seems a bit ridiculous.

So Shiki is on killer mode? not understanding what he is doing? He wants to save Akira and kill everything which could hinder them being together?---> this is just my yaoi sense talking now.
Love the ED!!
Dec 18, 2010 2:10 PM

Mar 2008
Rizzle said:
Then I, the lone Rin x Akira fan, can rejoice XD

You're not the only one around here. :D

But this ep was really... ridiculous. Why letting Keisuke live if he dies 3 eps later anyways? Why. Just simply why. This could have been so awesome. SO AWESOME. Instead, I get: no BL fanservice, no story, no character development.
Togainu, I am disappoint.
Tell me how it feels, breaking down the old walls.

Dec 18, 2010 3:38 PM

Apr 2009
Lolwtf xD This anime is so BAD with explaining characters' motives, I don't get what they're trying to achieve anymore xD Akira got a 180 turn in personality after first few episodes, Rin has a lulzy reason to fight, Nano just spews nonsense and does random stuff, and it doesn't look like we're going to learn Motomi's (?) past. I expected Shiki to have a real purpose in killing, but instead he turned out to be your regular power hungry psycho. At least Keisuke in his normal mode uniformly sucked.

Shiki was especially ridiculous in this episode. I don't even know where to start with this one. XD

By the way, can anyone explain to me why the civil war started in Toshima? Wasn't it supposed to be, like, a neglected and abandoned ground? Why bother with seizing it first?
Dec 18, 2010 4:50 PM

Apr 2010
Thank you Shiki, thank you very much for killing Keisuke!! Ugh I hate you!

This episdoe was so sad and I thought that Akira and him would be able to leave together but no you just had to come and kill him!!

You know what I no longer like you now Shiki and you cuteness can't even make me like you anymore!!

Sincerely, A very pissed off fan!!
xxlalakxxDec 22, 2010 1:47 AM

Dec 18, 2010 6:59 PM

Dec 2007
The best episode so far, I believe...
Dec 18, 2010 7:38 PM

Nov 2010
Aannnnnnnndddddd Keisuke is down for the count!
Pbbtahahaaa.......super detailed nipple.....
I hate this show.....and yet I love the game with all of my being, so I can't hate it completely.
Better than last weeks episode, which is good.
But, I'm unsure as to where they'll take this.
I can't even tell if next week is going to be the last episode or not.
Last week I was sure it would be 12 episodes but now we have this MAYBE IT'S SHIKINAPPING thing.
Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Edit: WELP, MAL is saying it's 12 episodes, so I GUESS IT'S 12 EPISODES.
˜\( º_o )/˜
ValexiDec 18, 2010 8:01 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Togainu no Chi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 23, 2010

130 by yveltalkyogre »»
Feb 25, 2022 8:50 AM

Poll: » Togainu no Chi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Dec 2, 2010

59 by Arzoden »»
May 22, 2020 6:40 PM

Poll: » Togainu no Chi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

nightrays - Nov 18, 2010

61 by Arzoden »»
May 19, 2020 2:34 PM

Poll: » Togainu no Chi Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blackbird - Nov 11, 2010

83 by Arzoden »»
May 19, 2020 2:11 PM

Poll: » Togainu no Chi Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 4, 2010

56 by Arzoden »»
May 18, 2020 9:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.