Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 18, 2010 9:26 PM
Oct 2009
Oh dear god.

This show is an absolute train wreck.

As a hardcore TnC fan who wished for anime anime adaption for the longest time, I am beyond disappointed and enraged. I mean, I stopped watching weeks ago.

At first I was really happy -- I fangirled over those first couple episodes, hoping that they would improve. But A-1 fucked this up so badly. The animation's cringe-worthy, the story is all over the place, the characterization is horrible, the atmosphere is...meh...

I just don't know what else to say. ;___;
Dec 19, 2010 5:55 AM

Oct 2009
I honestly find the Shiki-biting-chest scene quite gay(in every sense of the word)despite seeing the game CG of that exact same scene umpteen times..(but,in the game CG, Nano was more 'turned on' by Shiki's dracula bite.why didn't he became so in the anime? :/)

And, Keisuke took a level in a badass! I was like cheering all the way..

And Itou Kanako's STILL from the game complemented the scene above. It felt so heart-rending. Totally fit the mood.
Dec 20, 2010 8:13 AM

May 2008
God dammit ;~; I never had an issue with Keisuke..but I never wanted him to die. Shiki's my favorite too and he just goes and kills him Dx; I cried. But Keisuke was stupid cause you NEVER JUMP SOMEONE LIKE SHIKI. THEY'LL FUCK YOU UP..OR KILL YOU..OH WAIT. THAT JUST HAPPENED. Ffffffff/

I wanted my ShikixAkira anyways but now it seems like nothing's gonna happen ._. I don't even understand where this anime is going anymore..

Dec 20, 2010 10:58 AM

Jul 2009
... Wow. What is WITH this anime? Why would they "save" Keisuke then kill him off? Not that I'm angry, I hated him anyway ... :P
So, I have no idea what Nano is talking about. I think everyone's just crazy or something :P
I can't help thinking how much better this anime would be if it had good art. I mean it's just HORRIBLE >_< I literally cringe whenever I see paint blood >_<
Good thing it's just a one season anime. I really don't know what else they'd be able to do >_<
Still have no idea what this whole civil war thing is about O_O
Dec 20, 2010 8:04 PM

Mar 2008
What is this? I don't even..
Dec 20, 2010 11:33 PM

Jun 2009
Love that ED. Kanako. <3

The rest was meh.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Dec 21, 2010 4:55 AM

Nov 2010
For a number of reasons I didn't really want to watch this episode twice, but it wasn't until the second time I viewed it that I realized that Shiki actually cut Keisuke cleanly in half.
The whole time Akira was holding him, he was only holding his torso while his legs were somewhere else.
Also while this was happening Akira still somehow thought he'd be able to save Keisuke after that.

Took a screenshot to better show it (edited it so you can see it better)

As you can see, Akira is holding his torso, while Keisukes legs are sprawled on the right side

PPPPBBBTTTT
Dec 21, 2010 7:39 AM

Sep 2009
^ That screen shot represents how ridiculous this whole series has been. What a horrible adaption. So disappointing. If it wasn't nearly over already then I'd drop it. I don't think there's anything that can be done now to redeem it.

I think I had my mouth was agape the whole episode because I couldn't believe how absurd everything was. The fight with Nano was full of fail. Just outright boring.The scene where Shiki charges Nano? Hilarious.

And then the part where Keisuke died? Was it supposed to be sad? Irregardless of the fact that the series takes itself too seriously while being ridiculous and therefore couldn't elicit tears even if it wanted to... I should've still been able to feel something. But you chop him in half and rather than letting his own gruesome demise do the talking, you decide to let him ramble on... and on... and on. Yeah. Most ineffectual death ever.
Dec 21, 2010 3:12 PM

Jan 2010
Nano needs to shut the fuck up.
Dec 21, 2010 3:42 PM

Aug 2009
I just want this to finish, really D:
At least Keisuke FINALLY died... that's something for me. I always hated him D:
I don't like Asato from Lamento, but I HATE Keisuke, really.

I just don't wanna Shiki have a stupid ending D: I mean, he's my favorite chara D: He can't just die like Keisuke :/
Dec 21, 2010 7:17 PM

Dec 2010
I usually don't wish anything bad on anyone even characters, but in this case it is necessary Shiki deserves to be put in his place and I'm confident he will. It will be fun however to gauge the reactions of shiki fans after he dies.
Dec 21, 2010 8:22 PM

Nov 2010
oh-keisuke said:
It will be fun however to gauge the reactions of shiki fans after he dies.

Well, that would make the entire show an excellent example of trolling.
I imagine much complaining will be had.
Not that there aren't been complaining already....
Dec 22, 2010 12:52 AM

Feb 2010
Can anyone explain the civil war? I missed something.

other wise... pretty good ep. keisuke ;-;
Dec 22, 2010 2:34 AM

Oct 2010
oh-keisuke said:
It will be fun however to gauge the reactions of shiki fans after he dies.

I really don't mean to be mean but Keisuke has no point to be in this series his death would not effect the story at all because his existence didn't in the first place..

While Shiki on the other hand is a major character in the story half of the story revolves around Il Re if he died without an epic battle between him and Akira at least that would be the biggest troll in this show as Valexi stated..

Dec 22, 2010 3:19 PM

May 2010
If I was Keisuke I'd probably would've kept quiet before attacking someone from behind. Also I kinda liked the ED song for the 1st time.
Real Hell is inside a person-Ai Enma (Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae)
Do you know where hell is? Inside your head-Chrona (Soul Eater)

Dec 22, 2010 5:12 PM

Jun 2009
Valexi said:
For a number of reasons I didn't really want to watch this episode twice, but it wasn't until the second time I viewed it that I realized that

PPPPBBBTTTT

LMAO.
Dec 23, 2010 1:27 AM

Oct 2010
Just 1/4 into the show and I already thought...I can't bear to watch this anymore. They're really making a fool out of it, how can it turn out this bad.. I just stuck to it cause I heard the story was nice but this is....unbearable.

Shiki-Nano fight scene...boring

Too bad Keisuke's top half didnt slide off the body as he was falling..if I didnt see that screenshot, I wouldn't have realised they weren't connected.

Two more episodes to go? Might as well finish watching it and have a good laugh and a little ARGHH hair-pulling moment.
LatareusDec 23, 2010 1:46 AM
Dec 24, 2010 7:39 AM
Jul 2010
I was thinking of giving this show an 8, but after Keisuke's stupid death I'll give it a 5.
This is by far the worst anime I've seen. A waste of time, but there's one more episode that I have to watch, so I'll try to finish it. I
Dec 24, 2010 9:33 PM

Feb 2009
I knew he would died, but I feel so sad when Keisuke is gone I am sorry to say but he is the only interesting character in this show and that say a lot when he's the whinny type that get in your nerve kinda a guy.
Dec 25, 2010 10:26 AM

Sep 2010
ridiculous .. =_=

shiki i was in love with this character, but damn he's an asshole ><
he must dieee :c ..
whyyyy Keisuke died T^T .. they should have more time to do Fun things!! yup LOVE things wtf :c ..

i wonder what will happen in the end :\
Dec 26, 2010 5:35 PM

Aug 2009
HOLY FUCK. Iizuka's rendition of Rose-hip Bullet during Keisuke's death scene was amazing.

I LOVE e-ZUKA!
頭脳は子供、見た目は大人! ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ
Dec 29, 2010 7:16 PM

Sep 2010
This episode was neat until Keisuke died then I got pissed he was my favorite character in the entire show even more when I found he was yandere since I love my male yan yans <3

Well there goes my hope for Keisuke having a good end with Akira and him escaping together along with Rin.

Oh well since there is only one more episode might as well finish the series although it will feel empty without Keisuke in it.

@Valexi: lol wut?? Sadly I don't have a really good computer monitor so this series has been hard for me to see whats been going on since the screen was black half the time Dx but when I used my Mom's laptop I could see what was going on better since it has an LCD screen.
RolokoDec 30, 2010 3:41 PM
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Jan 26, 2011 3:15 PM

Aug 2009
lol whut the f is going on? the series is at its end n i haven't realised wtf am I watching already?? this is a waste of time.. only thing that's cool is the music .-
“In a mad world, only the mad are sane.”Akira Kurosawa
Aug 10, 2011 11:39 AM

Aug 2009
Don't even get me started on this episode. The scriptwriter must feel so fucking proud making up nano's shitty metaphors.
And that animation, lol.
Not a single fuck was given when Keisuke died.

And dat ED, we've been blessed with another Itou Kanako song. <3
Aug 17, 2011 2:46 PM
Jun 2009
Seriously, was there really a need to kill off Keisuke? He's practically been to the pits of hell and came back during the last few episodes, and him and Akira are finally getting along again. WTF. I demand they bring Keisuke back to life.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Togainu no Chi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 23, 2010

130 by yveltalkyogre »»
Feb 25, 2022 8:50 AM

Poll: » Togainu no Chi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Dec 2, 2010

59 by Arzoden »»
May 22, 2020 6:40 PM

Poll: » Togainu no Chi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

nightrays - Nov 18, 2010

61 by Arzoden »»
May 19, 2020 2:34 PM

Poll: » Togainu no Chi Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blackbird - Nov 11, 2010

83 by Arzoden »»
May 19, 2020 2:11 PM

Poll: » Togainu no Chi Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 4, 2010

56 by Arzoden »»
May 18, 2020 9:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.