Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 16, 2010 12:14 PM
May 2010
Ep 10 confused me. Can someone please explain a few things to me?

1. Why does Nano have superhuman abilities? (If it's a spoiler don't say)

2. Why did Nano kill that lady? Because she wanted to experiment on him or what? Also, HOW did he kill the lady? She shot Nano, but all of a sudden she was the one who got hurt, and Nano had a bloody hand.

3. Why did the lady kill the man?

4. Why did they send Akira to lure out Nano? How will Akira lure him out? Because Nano knows him or something?

5. Does Nano have Line blood like Akira?

But most of all...

6. Why the hell did Akira say Shiki/Il Re was his friend when Nano asked? ...Wtf? Aren't they completely the opposite? They hate each other. (Again, if it's a spoiler don't say it.)
IglooDec 16, 2010 12:20 PM
Dec 16, 2010 12:47 PM

Nov 2007
1.The lady already explained in the ep.

2.The lady wants to get him back because of the spoiler I mentioned. With his superhuman ability in his body, and through his hand...
3.I forgot, but I think it's because the man did something offending to the lady... (or not following her order or something)
4.They are from the same place in the past and knew/met each other, and further info. in ep. 11.
5.That would be explained in ep. 11
6.NOOOOO!! Akira was saying Keisuke, who lies inside the building, is his friend, not Shiki. That's why Nino told him to take Keisuke away.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 16, 2010 1:01 PM
May 2010
Thanks! That cleared everything up. :)

And you're right about 6. I just rewatched the end of Ep 10. I didn't notice they looked over at Keisuke before Akira said it was his friend. I thought it was right after Shiki appeared, lol.
Dec 16, 2010 4:46 PM

May 2009
Just my thoughts~

3. I believe their duty was to bring Nano back for experiments. But she went against the duty because she is in love with Nano (notice how emotional she was?) and wanted to kill him instead of having him suffer. The partner said if she went against their duty, he would have to kill her..so she killed him first. It kinda seemed the partner maybe was in love with her too but I don't know~~

4. She used Akira as bait because he went to the orphanage. I think she said they also sent out other people too. I don't think she particularly knew of Nano and Akira's past friendship of sorts at the bench with the knife gift~ she just got lucky there.

5. This has pretty much been gone over so I don't see it as spoilers~ She said that Nano's blood is used to make Line. Well, Akira's blood is like an Anti-Line..opposites. Recall the medical paper thing at the castle and it was looked over at the church?

6. LMFAO. I knew he wasn't..but I thought the same thing! It was really bad direction of camera there XDD

More topics from this board

Poll: » Togainu no Chi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 23, 2010

130 by yveltalkyogre »»
Feb 25, 2022 8:50 AM

Poll: » Togainu no Chi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Dec 2, 2010

59 by Arzoden »»
May 22, 2020 6:40 PM

Poll: » Togainu no Chi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

nightrays - Nov 18, 2010

61 by Arzoden »»
May 19, 2020 2:34 PM

Poll: » Togainu no Chi Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blackbird - Nov 11, 2010

83 by Arzoden »»
May 19, 2020 2:11 PM

Poll: » Togainu no Chi Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 4, 2010

56 by Arzoden »»
May 18, 2020 9:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.