Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 9, 2010 3:51 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Episode 10 has arrived!

Tell me what you guys thought of it and how you reacted to everything.
Btw, I'm REALLY fearful, worried, and anxious about what will happen next week.
Dec 9, 2010 4:51 PM

Dec 2010
I am really scared too.
Dec 9, 2010 5:14 PM

Oct 2010
I know!!! The worst better not happen or else... oh I can't take it anymore!!! I have to know what happens next week!!! DX

Back on topic to Episode 10...
Dec 9, 2010 5:34 PM

Dec 2010
if IT happens then im going to cry and cuddle with my Togainu No Chi nendoroids lol.

Dec 9, 2010 6:24 PM

Oct 2010
if IT happens, I'm gonna be depressed for a week or more... T_T
Dec 9, 2010 8:46 PM

Nov 2010
Welp, I think I can confirm 2 things from this show.
First of all, it's only going to be 12 episodes, since the start of the war kinda signals the closing of the game.
Second of all

Anyway, I'm glad we got to see more of Shiki in this episode, as well as Gunji.
Next episode is going to have even more Shiki, since it's obvious they're going to go into how Nano and Shiki know each other.
Two more episodes to go, then.

....Apparently it seems perfectly normal to Nano to give a knife to a child...
PFFFFBT
Dec 10, 2010 6:08 AM

Dec 2010
That much Shiki isnt enough for me ; ~; I want more. *thinks about making AMVS of this ep*

I think they were supposed to show "more" about Nano but all we see is a random dude
Dec 10, 2010 12:07 PM
Jul 2010
Just when I started to love this, I figured it would be a 12 episodes show..
Oh well, I will enjoy the rest.

Awesome episode. Bad frames and animation, but great art. At least I think it was better than the previous episodes. I can't wait to see what happens. It would be cool to see a fight between Nano, Shiki and Akira.
Dec 10, 2010 1:02 PM
Apr 2010
Great Episode
Dec 10, 2010 3:29 PM

Oct 2010
Looooooooooooooooooved it..Shiki - Sama ..

Shiki beating the living crap of Rin was priceless..

Next week is too far away *__*..

Dec 10, 2010 3:53 PM

Dec 2010
Im getting nervous for keisuke, he being helpless and all that stuff starting to go down. I hope they keep him alive, instead of adding some twist in there. Akira needs to hurry and get him out of there.He is the only reason I care about the togainu no chi game, manga, etc..
Dec 10, 2010 6:35 PM

Nov 2007
wow,well...i cannot wait for next ep.

i am worried for Keisuke all the freaking time...they better let him live!(haters to the left)

Nothing more to say for now.
Dec 10, 2010 6:45 PM

Nov 2007
Pffffft, Nano's moonlight jump was hilarious. Art was even more off model than usual for the first half but kinda of got better after Nano appeared. Not even gonna bother commenting on the actual animation. Anyway I'm glad Nano did SOMETHING at last and there goes the only woman in the whole of Japan featured in the series =P. I'm looking forward to the possibility of Shiki dying by the hands of Nano or even gunned down, but seeing how much of a fan favourite he is I have my doubts.

/runs from Shiki fans
Dec 10, 2010 7:12 PM

Feb 2010
Kantarou said:
Pffffft, Nano's moonlight jump was hilarious. Art was even more off model than usual for the first half but kinda of got better after Nano appeared. Not even gonna bother commenting on the actual animation. Anyway I'm glad Nano did SOMETHING at last and there goes the only woman in the whole of Japan featured in the series =P.

THIS. exactly what I wanted to say.
Also, the Rin x Shiki fight was soooo short. Rin got so owned >_<

I wonder Nano and Shiki's relationship.....?
Dec 10, 2010 7:50 PM

Oct 2009
I just love the Nano x Akira scenes here,especially the scene when they were younger.

I really love Akira's voice at the scene where they first met each other. So kawaii....

And lolz at Nano for a giving a KNIFE to a random kid who asked whether he could accompany him. It's quite out of place but still quite sweet.

I cant believe TNC's ending soon D: I'm gonna miss anticipating to watch its subbed episodes every week~
Dec 10, 2010 8:17 PM

Oct 2010
MusashiRose said:

I wonder Nano and Shiki's relationship.....?

Plz don't wonder in this thread spoilers freaks will gang bang this thread with endless spoilers xD..

Shiki's identity was no surprise today because someone spoiled who he was in ep4 discussion *__*..

Dec 10, 2010 8:24 PM

Aug 2009
This is so bad it hurts.
Dec 10, 2010 9:27 PM

Jun 2009
This is probably the biggest train wreck I've seen since Ookami Kakushi...although I actually had expectations for this show. Lol, HOW do they manage to make it worse with every episode? It's seriously impressive. :P

Akira has to have had the worst character development I've seen....in a while. The part where he lectures Rin about keeping people at a distance (lol...so lame) and every time he mentions his friendship with Keisuke...makes me want to facepalm and cringe/hurl at the same time. Honestly, I don't even care who dies..all of the characters are annoying :|
Dec 10, 2010 11:32 PM

May 2008
I didnt find this show that bad its quite ok though im not sure about the story and dialogue anymore

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Dec 11, 2010 1:30 AM

Oct 2010
Well this is a better episode than others, that's for sure. But I don't think there will be a Shiki ending :( And I'm really a fangirl of shikixakira. I'll still be somewhat happy if it ends with the Keisuke ending.
Haha, Rin! Gosh so glad he got owned. He's so annoying, wish he'd just die.

I don't know how the next episode is gonna go. But it's scaring me!!! Hope nothing happens with Shiki but it's too early to predict anything else.

Guess we'll just wait and see. . . .
Dec 11, 2010 1:52 AM

Sep 2009
The show has an interesting and unique plot and human experiment idea is always cool but somehow the show does not flourish to its expected standards. Oh well there are at least boys to look at \(^ ^)/
Dec 11, 2010 3:08 AM

Feb 2009
Poor Gunz got owned and he was going to have so much fun.
For the second time I actually enjoyed this series. There was some real plot and action, in slow motion mostly, but still! And Shiki too. We need more fanservice with him.
Nano's moon jump was priceless! Like from Sailor Moon or some other magical girls anime.
Is it really going to be 12 eps long? I don't like it.
Dec 11, 2010 3:35 AM

Jul 2010
Nice episode, I wasn't surprised about Shiki being Il Re but it was nice to see him again :) The part with Akira talking to Rin was good and that man's job is to spread Line? Interesting ^^ Can't wait till next week
Dec 11, 2010 3:41 AM

May 2010
Rin!!! How could be beaten by Shiki so easily????
im starting to hate Shiki now
oh btw
Dec 11, 2010 4:36 PM

Sep 2009
awesome episode. I like the fact that its episode count is still unknown, cause I'm hoping it will have 24 episodes.

and what the hell is Shiki doing there...does he want Nano to embarrass him? Cause that's what's gonna happen if they fight.
Dec 11, 2010 4:59 PM

Jul 2008
Dea22 said:
Rin!!! How could be beaten by Shiki so easily????
im starting to hate Shiki now
oh btw

Well I mean.. Shiki IS Il Re, plus Akira can't beat him either, he was even getting his ass kicked by Gunji. It looks like Rin can't focus when it comes to Shiki and stuff, because he fights really awesome when he's against anyone else. And yeah, I don't like Shiki either... lol

This anime is pretty good to me. I don't expect much from animes so that when I do watch them, I'm not disappointed.
mcc badge

Toph: "Even though I was born blind, I've never had any problems seeing."
Dec 11, 2010 7:55 PM

Oct 2010
Oh Gunzi. Moe as always.

Terrible episode as usual.
Dec 11, 2010 10:36 PM

Apr 2009
And I still have no idea what's really going on. Oh well.
Dec 12, 2010 4:42 AM

Oct 2010
Hate to say it but the show is getting crappier by the episode..I hope its a far cry from the game or i'd totally lose interest soon. I stuck with it cuz I heard the game was good but the anime isn't delivering the storyline well.

Dec 12, 2010 12:58 PM

May 2010
This is a minor step up from the crap I was watching before. But I didn't expect Shiki to be Il Re, I was thinking it'd some kinda weird freak.
Real Hell is inside a person-Ai Enma (Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae)
Do you know where hell is? Inside your head-Chrona (Soul Eater)

Dec 12, 2010 1:20 PM

Jul 2009
I spent a lot of time laughing this episode:

1) Rin getting pwned instantly. As much as I like Rin, it was too funny not to laugh at.

2) Nano's Tuxedo Mask jump. WTF was that? Straight out of a Shoujo manga :')

3) Akira and Nano's ridiculous flashback. The whole dialogue, plus Nano giving a child a knife for no real reason. What. The. F*ck?

But at least there was more Gunzi, more Shiki, more fighting, and less Keisuke angst.
Dec 12, 2010 7:24 PM

Jun 2010
Kind of a lame episode, I still can't tell that the story is going anywhere and we have reached episode 10. I just hope it will be 12-13 episodes.

But there were some ridiculous moments in this episode. First, where Akira was bleeding so much on the face and after a minute on the next scene, the blood disappeared. I was WTF.

Or Nano acting like Tuxedo Mask and jumping over the moon carrying Akira.

Finally, the flashback scene. Seriously, a stranger gives a kid a knife? ROFL.
Dec 12, 2010 9:44 PM

Aug 2008
"I see trash comes in sets of two."

I lol-ed hard.
Dec 12, 2010 9:53 PM

Oct 2010
darkerealm said:
"I see trash comes in sets of two."

I lol-ed hard.

That was an epic line

Dec 13, 2010 9:43 AM

Dec 2008
Nano must have access to some REALLY good mellow drugs because he's just...O_o
Dec 13, 2010 11:35 AM

Feb 2010
Linalee-Stratos said:
The show has an interesting and unique plot and human experiment idea is always cool but somehow the show does not flourish to its expected standards. Oh well there are at least boys to look at \(^ ^)/

Totally agreed...at least there are the boys...
Dec 14, 2010 2:22 AM

Aug 2010
...it's episodes like this that makes me wonder why i was excited to see this show...

-and I find it difficult to believe that Akira was ever the proactive type of kid who'd walk up to a stranger and hold his hand-
Dec 14, 2010 2:29 AM

Nov 2010
Moogocobo said:
Oh Gunzi. Moe as always.

Terrible episode as usual.

totally agree, Gunzi's the only reason I'm clinging to the series
kittykittykittykittykittykitty~ (L)
and shiki's pretty hot too i guess.

All in All every episode is pretty much the same, Akira gets attacked, they play around with him, then someone jumps in...
I had high expectation for this show, it had good potentional. But considering the epicness this could have been it sucks, and it has so little fan-service >:
fluttershyDec 14, 2010 2:38 AM
Dec 14, 2010 6:11 PM
May 2010
This episode confused me. Can someone please explain a few things to me?

1. Who is Nano? I know they've shown him before but haven't really explained him. All I know is that he used to know Akira, and has weird abilities.

2. Why does Nano have superhuman abilities?

3. Why did Nano kill that lady? Because she wanted to experiment on him or what? Also, HOW did he kill the lady? She shot Nano, but all of a sudden she was the one who got hurt, and Nano had a bloody hand.

4. Why did the lady kill the man?

5. Why did they send Akira to lure out Nano? How will Akira lure him out? Because Nano knows him or something?

6. Does Nano have Line blood like Akira?

But most of all...

7. Why the hell did Akira say Shiki/Il Re was his friend when Nano asked? ...Wtf? Aren't they completely the opposite? They hate each other.
Dec 15, 2010 9:03 AM

Dec 2009
Akira and Rin, how cute ~
And little Akira was so adorable, omg, i want him just for myself ;o;
Dec 15, 2010 3:36 PM

Jul 2009
I can't help thinking how much better this anime would be if it had better art. Seriously, the blood is horrible, and those bullet holes are WTF? Suddenly Akira's not bleeding anymore? How did Emma shoot through that guy at that angle? Seriously people -_-"
Uh ... so that guy is ... interesting ... >_<
Rin, why are you so weak against Shiki? >_<
Yea, so many mysteries ... dun dun dun ...?!
Dec 16, 2010 4:54 PM

May 2009
lol I had this on my computer for forever and just finally got around to it.
Art blew. Yep~ They kinda made Shiki fat : /

The whole battle was so friggin s t o o p i d
I just like, laughed so hard when Akira olympic jumped into the place and was like "So you're that 2 Ray wtfever dood?" And Shiki is like, "Yeh so what?" I mean, wow, that was just ultra dramatic!!!

And I was just wow'd like holy hells over Keisuke's importance. I'm so glad he didn't die because he really showcased how useful he is in this ep!
Nano was about the best thing. He doesn't take crap from nobody. And his clothes rock. But I'm sad over the lack of cats~

I just probably sound like a betch over this ep, but that's only because I had some expectations of Shiki exposition. I forget why~~~~I think it was maybe the ep title. How much of a tease those things are 8u.
Dec 19, 2010 11:02 AM

Dec 2009
Please Shiki don't die !!Please Shiki don't die !!Please Shiki don't die !!Please Shiki don't die !!Please Shiki don't die !!Please Shiki don't die !!Please Shiki don't die !!....etc.
DIE NICOLE YOU DAMN FAILURE OF A PHILOSOPHER !
Dec 19, 2010 4:57 PM

Jun 2010
I, for one, liked the episode.
I want moar Shiki.
That is all.
My avatar is from Kowarekake no Orgel. Please stop asking.
Dec 26, 2010 5:02 PM

Aug 2009
OH GOD, THE ENDING THEME THIS EPISODE!

Anybody who's played the game will recognise the beat! =D
頭脳は子供、見た目は大人! ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ
Aug 10, 2011 10:44 AM

Aug 2009
"I WAS THE ONE THAT ACCUSED YOU OF MURDER AND I WAS ALSO THE ONE WHO SENT YOU TO TOSHIMA."

Wow. How fucking unexpected.
Sep 29, 2013 10:59 AM

Feb 2011
Lmao, Nano giving a knife to a child is nothing compared to
眠れないのは君のせい

More topics from this board

Poll: » Togainu no Chi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 23, 2010

130 by yveltalkyogre »»
Feb 25, 2022 8:50 AM

Poll: » Togainu no Chi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Dec 2, 2010

59 by Arzoden »»
May 22, 2020 6:40 PM

Poll: » Togainu no Chi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

nightrays - Nov 18, 2010

61 by Arzoden »»
May 19, 2020 2:34 PM

Poll: » Togainu no Chi Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blackbird - Nov 11, 2010

83 by Arzoden »»
May 19, 2020 2:11 PM

Poll: » Togainu no Chi Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 4, 2010

56 by Arzoden »»
May 18, 2020 9:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.