Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Princess Jellyfish
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Feb 27, 2017 3:08 AM

Mar 2015
This was an awesome episode! Loving this series more and more!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Sep 14, 2017 12:26 PM

Dec 2016
Hilarious! XD I can't believe Mayaya use poor Banba's hair to clean the ink mess X)

Great episode :D And the moment that Shuu give a hug to Tsukimi was very cute <3

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Sep 24, 2017 5:36 PM

Jan 2014
That jealousy part brought back memories I'd rather not remember lmao..

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Oct 12, 2017 11:16 PM

Feb 2015
Zaky-Zura said:

I haven't read your review yet, so may not be capturing the full point of your last sentence here on this discussion board, but I'd like to point out that Shu isn't exactly what you'd call 'shoddy' himself. He's just as wealthy as his little brother, and has a very refined air about him that most young women would find appealing in it's own way. Plus it's become more than obvious now that the political business will fall to Shu instead of Kuranosuke, which would imply that he's intelligent and has a suitable life plan in front of him.

I'm not sure how old his younger brother is, I'm guessing 19, but Shu has admitted to being thirty years of age. His lack of girlfriends cannot be because women find him undesirable. I believe that Kuranosuke went through so many girls in his teenage years because he was unaware of how flighty and superficial females could be, whereas Shu was more careful and kept himself reserved. They both are similar in that they both dislike women and that Tsukimi is probably the first girl who has come across as genuinely sweet in a long time, but it's unfair to say that you're not rooting for Kuranosuke because he's had his share of relationships. In fact, another reason that I'm rooting for Kuranosuke is because his decision to crossdress has probably been one of the hardest things he's ever done. Sure, it's one of the easiest ways to shirk family responsibility and as he has little interest in most girls, it isn't a damper on his love life. But labeling himself as a "deviant," as he so bluntly put it is and probably will continue to put a strain on his emotions and persona. I'm sure some of his friends were disgusted by his decision, and those who hadn't seen him for only his looks probably do now and try to exploit him.

wow, I'm ranting all over this page. *creeps back into her little hovel*

i understand your points but i still think you are reading a bit too much into it lol....
-------
it's funny. right after looking at drrr i come across the same voice actor as anri, then i come across the world famous female nosebleed animeme :P
Nov 4, 2017 4:46 AM

Jun 2016
Ohmygod. I don't want this show to turn into a show with love triangle like in lame rom-com. Please don't turn into some kind of lame rom-com, show. Please don't turn into some kind of lame rom-com, show. Please don't turn into some kind of lame rom-com, show. Please don't turn into some kind of lame rom-com, show. Please don't turn into some kind of lame rom-com, show. Please don't turn into some kind of lame rom-com, show.

The Sisterhood knows about the redevelopment plan and it didn't bother them one bit because it's still a plan. Haha.

Tsukimi ended up going to an aquarium to see the jellyfish with Kuranosuke and his brother Shuu. The nosebleeds, maaan. Lmfaooo. I love Shuu, maaaan.

Shuu hugged Tsukimi because she started crying for looking at those jellyfish reminded her of her mother. Then Kuranosuke saw them and he got jealous. Jeez. If this show's gonna turn into a show with love triangle, I'm dropping this. Hahaha.

Tsukimi was having a hard time taking off the kimono then Shuu saw him with just her tank top she's been using since high school. Lmfao. Shuu got nosebleed after seeing her looking LIKE THAT. Pffft.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Nov 17, 2017 9:47 AM
Nov 2015
OH I SHIP THE SHY UPTIGHT AWKWARD VIRGINS SO HARD!!!!!
Thanks for rekindling heterosexual love in me.
Nov 1, 2018 12:17 AM

May 2013
Ugh, I hate rowdy, unlady-like characters x'D it's fine when the girls aren't screaming their heads off lol smh.

I guess the big bro is pretty cute, but I still wanna root for Kuranosuke TT^TT his blush when Tsukimi turned to look at him was so adorbssssss.

Jan 20, 2019 2:12 PM

Nov 2016
This is a pretty funny love triangle xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 21, 2019 1:56 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Jealous of two virgins hugging. I fucking can't. I'm not sure how much I should root for Shu/Tsukimi but they're kinda all to precious at this point hehe.

Man I'm all too in love with this series now.
Mar 20, 2019 10:03 AM

Dec 2016
oof feels like it's gonna end up tsukimi x kuranosuke though shu deserves her too
AnimeFreak-San said:
is this a male gender issure...human issue...mental illness perhaps?
Apr 8, 2019 12:45 AM

May 2016
Shuu was lucky enough to share a really touching moment with Tsukimi in front of her beloved jellyfish, being the one who comforted her with a warm hug so she wouldn't get so hung up over her mother's loss. She didn't show the slightest hint of nervousness throughout the day and that was all because of her leaving her glasses behind.

Kuranosuke got totally jealous of Shuu hugging Tsukimi and finding out that it's both their first time experiencing such feelings made him even more distraught. Onii-sama even caught her in a tanktop while she was fumbling over to comply with the BL manga's deadline and might've realized that she was the creep who stole the fair maiden's clothes but he still ended up getting a nosebleed.

Oct 28, 2019 6:43 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The scene at the aquarium was touching, poor Tsukimi.
May 25, 2020 12:58 PM

Jul 2016
Oh shit, we have a love triangle situation going on, it seems.

Anyways, good episode. Tsukimi's flashback of her and her mother was handled nicely.

No bra... no laifu~
Jul 26, 2020 2:35 PM

Apr 2009
Amazing show, but please no love triangle drama. It doesn't suit it.
Jun 4, 2021 11:20 AM

Jan 2021
A love triangle????
Jul 25, 2021 7:08 AM

Mar 2016
that was so dramatic XD black cats are evil ha
Nov 4, 2022 4:09 AM
Jul 2018
Hmm IDK but I'm no longer sure who to ship anymore!
Feb 4, 6:16 AM

Apr 2017
Unpopular opinion... Kura and Tsukimi had a better dynamic when they were just friends. I think that dynamic should've stayed, instead of forcing a love triangle. It's giving Courtney x Duncan x Gwen forced love triangle.

Though someone had some interesting food for thought in this comment section (first page I believe). I wonder if a part of Kura likes Tsukimi, simply because she's one of the first women that doesn't have a crush on him. I'm also wondering if that's the appeal of 'The Sisterhood' to him. They were the first ones to reject him, and the first ones he had to work for. I do remember him telling a girl that "someone beautiful like you is too easy. I'm in need of a challenge". That's something to think about.
LuxuriousHeartFeb 4, 6:19 AM
Feb 4, 6:25 AM

Apr 2017
Reply to fadburger
ionphantom said:
Kuranosuke has already had the hottest girls and beauty queens. Shuu needs a win. I'll support his virgin love.

That reminds me...I wonder if Kuranosuke subconsciously wants Tsukimi because she DOESN'T want him, unlike all the other people/women in his life.

But I agree with this person, Shuushuu needs some love, poor guy! He's got another 10 years until he's the 40 year old virgin ^^;;;;
@fadburger Sorry for quoting you over a decade later, but this is actually a good point. Kuranosuke did tell a girl on the phone that he's bored with her and her group because they're too easy, and not a challenge. Of course, he meant it in the context of improving their looks. They're already conventionally attractive and decently fashionable, so they won't see much improvement with his help. He sees 'The Sisterhood' as severely unfashionable, and he feels like dolling them up will be a challenge.

Though I'd argue that he's wrong about Tsukimi tbh. Like a commentor said in the discussion of the previous episode, all she really needed was to pluck her eyebrows and change up her fashion. I'd also say to comb her hair tbh. The two pigtails is fine, but her hair at the top was a ratted mess. She just needs to comb her pigtails, pluck her eyebrows, and lose the sweats. I mean, Natsuki proves that one could still look good with two pigtails:

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuragehime Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 30, 2010

232 by Dripz2012 »»
Mar 17, 9:56 AM

Poll: » Kuragehime Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Nov 18, 2010

133 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Feb 4, 6:35 AM

Poll: » Kuragehime Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Nov 4, 2010

163 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Feb 4, 5:51 AM

Poll: » Kuragehime Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Jinjos - Oct 28, 2010

132 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Feb 3, 3:31 AM

Poll: » Kuragehime Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Nuzuky - Oct 14, 2010

235 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Feb 1, 6:11 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.