Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Baccano! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Mar 17, 2011 9:02 PM

Sep 2010
Nice meaningful conclusion. Very entertaining altogether just like the previous episodes.
Also, the pairings in this show are really cute together.

Mar 18, 2011 8:55 AM

Nov 2010
Loved everything about this series. Isaac and Miria are prob some of the most likable characters ive ever seen. Id really like to see a continuation in modern times.
Mar 19, 2011 9:35 AM

Apr 2010
i want a second season or a movie perhaps!!

i wanna see more of miria x isaac and firo!!! XO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 21, 2011 7:19 AM

Dec 2010
SOOOOOOOOO AMAZING <333

Seriously, I just cannot stop loving this show. Putting it as my favs FOREVER <333
No, I meant it. I mean, how can you not love A BLUSHING CLAIRE FOR GOD'S FUCKING SAKE?! X333

AAAAAH, I WANT TO BE PROPOSED LIKE THAT TOO <3
I mean, hahaha, Graham's reaction upon hearing the truth about Claire pushing Ladd off the train is EPIC. He was taken aback at first, then all of a sudden attacked Claire with insane smirk. I just also lovelovelovelove how HE and JACUZZI almost kissed <333 xDDD I just couldn't get the picture out of my mind. GRAHAM AND RACHEL ARE SO MOE <333

And, wow, so the immortal and fearless Czselaw actually scared to death of Claire? Damn was he hot and scary, that Claire is <333
Oh, and I just noticed how cute and Chane and a cat look alike/similar x333 xDDD
Mar 26, 2011 11:51 AM

May 2010
Great conclusion although like what vice-director said that the story has no beginning nor ending.

I wish I could have seen Vino and Graham fight more though it's already obvious who should win. :)

Vino and Rachel's conversation was really hilarious. Can't believe I saw him blushing. LMAO

Most of the questions that don't have clear answers to me have been answered by this OVA alone.

I was confused as to who was that guy referred to as demon by Elmer.

I thought it was Luck Gandor but when I have to glimpse again at the ED,

he appears separately from Luck and have to look up on his character info page.

Liked Ladd Russo's awesome smirk. Jacuzzi-Nice and Isaac-Miria happy endings just suit it.

Overall, one of the memorable series I've ever seen. Another sequel is definitely great!
StormViruzMar 26, 2011 11:58 AM
Apr 4, 2011 5:58 AM

Feb 2011
i just found vino so hot without blood soaked
chaseXvino WTF!

can't wait in the future to see more baccano >_<
Apr 28, 2011 1:10 AM

Feb 2009
Great way to end the specials, the dialogue in this entire episode was particularly interesting!

Imagine!
Apr 28, 2011 8:31 AM

Oct 2010
Claire and Rachel's convo was the best. *w* Blushing Claire is just so rare! Hihi. I do hope Claire and Chane get married, yesss. <3

Czes-kun is actually scared of Claire. It is rational, though. Getting your fingers cut by a knife is one thing, but getting them bitten off is just sick. Poor Czes-kunnn~

I need more Firo/Ennis. D: I know they got a happy ending, but I want to see it! *A*

MOAR PLZ.
[insert awesome signature here]
May 7, 2011 2:04 PM

Feb 2011
Claire X Chane <3

Oh, what a wonderful series! So it ended, but in a sense, It'll never end. Just way too awesome. *thumbs up* ^^
Jun 15, 2011 9:31 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
o.o

"Whats next on baccano!" was in end of that ep .. lol...
Jun 17, 2011 7:38 AM

Aug 2010
I was hoping the OVA would have more of Firo. I watched the whole series in one night hoping to see Firo and Ennis married or just any real big love scene between them damn it. I hope they have a season 2 but i don't have my hopes up I want to see more of Firo I want to see FiroxEnnnis. Ahh I'm about to buy the light novel because the anime didn't show it I was so looking forward to it damnit.
Jul 28, 2011 1:29 PM

Feb 2011
Did anyone else notice the American flag with 49 stars when it should be 48?
Aug 12, 2011 7:35 PM

Aug 2010
vaikepois said:
o.o

"Whats next on baccano!" was in end of that ep .. lol...

Yeah, I thought that was in relation to what the Vice Pres and Carol were talking about, what with the story having no end or beginning.
Aug 19, 2011 8:15 PM

May 2010
I didn't expect that Vino will become like that ! His expression that he made when he was talking with Rachel . . He's having trouble with his love life . . Ahahaha ! It was great ! He's more like a cool type when he's fighting ,

I hope they make Baccano next season . . I want to see more of Vino's exhibition

By the way , Great Ending ~
Aug 21, 2011 2:44 PM

Feb 2010
More Baccano! Please.

What a fantastic OVA to compliment a fantastic series... only complaint was that the fight was too short between RT & Graham... oh well, still good though.

RT & Chane <333 love it.

Great 'ending' w/ Miria and Isaac. 9/10.
Aug 27, 2011 8:13 PM
Apr 2011
And that, people, is exactly why there is nothing wrong with open endings.
Aug 27, 2011 8:29 PM
Aug 2011
awesome-49 said:
I was hoping the OVA would have more of Firo. I watched the whole series in one night hoping to see Firo and Ennis married or just any real big love scene between them damn it. I hope they have a season 2 but i don't have my hopes up I want to see more of Firo I want to see FiroxEnnnis. Ahh I'm about to buy the light novel because the anime didn't show it I was so looking forward to it damnit.
firo and ennis dont get married for like 8 volumes so you really cnat look forword to that till like a baccano season 3
Sep 25, 2011 5:24 PM
Aug 2011
I love how they mention that there is no ending, only more story to be told. Even though things wrapped up or maybe they didn't in some areas, we the people have the ability to imagine what happens next. I think that's very important and something people miss out on. They feel that an anime must wrap up all ends, but there truly is no ending, only new beginnings. Only thing that really bugged me at the end was the fact that I didn't know the wish that devil granted. Glad they told us!.
Sep 26, 2011 1:54 PM

Aug 2010
Wow it took me well over a year to complete this series. When I first started watching it a year ago I got to about episode 5 and dropped it because I was so confused, and people kept telling me I should pick it back up because of how amazing it is. Damn they didn't lie. Once I got into it I couldn't stop and it is now easily one of my favorite anime of all time. It had everything an anime should have. Nothing that I could complain about. So sad it took me this long to complete it.
Sep 30, 2011 2:11 AM

Feb 2011
Is this series a total win?

First of all;
1. Ladd is freaking awesome, no matter how cruel he is (that scene).
2. Graham, is also freaking awesome/tank.
3. Rachel. Need I say more?
4. The domino scene, that made me feel so happy.
5. Dallas. WTF? How?
6. The Gandor brothers. That scene just overflowing with badass.
7. The detectives chasing Issac and Miria= OWNED.

You know what? The whole damn OVA series was disturbingly awesome. I never felt so satisfied in a series.

Jesus, I wished they made like an OVA each month or something, almost like slice of life. See what they get up to and such. I don't know about a 2nd season though.
Wait, what am I saying? If either of those two happen, or even a 3 minute piece would be the best. So, to conclude, yes. This is win. 'Nuff said
Oct 27, 2011 4:44 AM

Mar 2011
Best of the three specials. Got to see all of the characters, and i wrapped up the story pretty well.
Oct 31, 2011 1:43 AM

Jan 2011
And of course I'll join the chorus for another season, sooner rather than later....
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Nov 5, 2011 9:49 PM

Jul 2010
I'm so sad.. The last episode of an AMAZING series. Now I finally know who Miria and Isaac were when I saw them in Durarara!!. :D

I love Vino SO much.. He's just pure awesomeness in human form.

Baccano!: 10/10
Baccano! Specials: 9/10
I will love you forever Baccano!.. :')
Dec 8, 2011 7:05 PM

Feb 2009
"blablablabla, KARUOL. blablablabla, KARUOL. blablablabla, KARUOL."
That anime really has some remarkable things. I love when specials are treated as normal lore episodes.
Dec 15, 2011 5:08 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Excellent. Normally bonus episodes are a just fillers, or a waste of time, but here they really add something to the story.

And the 'life goes on' end actually works very well for Baccano.

A solid 9/10 for me.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jan 7, 2012 6:38 PM

Feb 2009
Thats exactly what I mean, KAAAARRORUU !!!
Feb 28, 2012 5:35 AM

Jun 2011
This is one of those OVAs that make the perfect complement to an amazing parent anime.

Everything was tied down neatly, leaving a sense of closure that both pleases and saddens (since it's the last time you are getting to see your favorite characters). For such a short-running anime, Baccano sure captivates you with its wide array of diverse and life-like characters.

It's been a fantastic ride, but now that it's over, I kind of feel like resetting my memory and rewatch this amazing show!

10/10 - A True Masterpiece
Apr 1, 2012 8:02 PM
Sep 2010
I liked the ending. Kind of wished the fight between Graham and Clare/Vino was longer, but I understood why Graham didn't continue. This was a great series.
Uploader53
Apr 20, 2012 4:26 PM

Mar 2012
Icredible show def one of my faves loved every character...LADD RUSSO!!!
Apr 23, 2012 6:44 PM

Jan 2012
Cyaroru
Aug 29, 2012 8:07 AM

Jan 2010
Woops looks like Czes is forever scared shitless by Claire.
I have a feeling Rachel and Claire will probably become long time friends.
Luck was the demon?
Also feel like Graham and Claire will have a frenemies relationship. The hate to like each other and like to hate each other. Hope so. That'd be really cute and funny.
Also, Claire blushing while thinking of Chane is really adorable, orz.
A nice ending to a great series.
It has potential for a second season, it really does. Modern day NY, or maybe possibly in Japan new problems and drama wait for the immortals?
THAT'D BE GREATTTTTTTTTTTT.
Aug 29, 2012 8:10 AM

Jan 2010
packet said:
Thats exactly what I mean, KAAAARRORUU !!!
Sep 18, 2012 10:14 AM
Dec 2008
Carol and the old man at the end is such a tease :P

The OVAs were great and Opened up quite a lot for a possible sequel. I wouldn't be surprised to see a sequel 2013-2014. Also, How did it took me so long to watch such a great show ><
Sep 20, 2012 1:57 PM

Dec 2009
Soo much win ! :D
Especially the part with Domino, and Firo becoming a Dominist XD
Also When Race Trailer freaked out that little immortal boy ! I laughed very hard ! xD

When the vice director talked to Carol about that tales shouldn't have neither beginning nor ending, it felt like it was talking about Baccano itself ! x)
Oct 13, 2012 10:21 PM
Jul 2009
Pretty good final episode. Its a shame that's its over.

Dec 30, 2012 3:49 AM
Aug 2011
That was absolutely great. I was worried about the wish Elmer asked of the demon at the end of the series, it was good to see it too. There was indeed no main character. But I wanted to see more about Carol and the Vice Chief. Carol was so cute and I thought Vice Chief had an important role, but ma-ii.
Jan 5, 2013 3:57 PM
Jul 2012
Ok episode.
Got boring.
Disapointed that tthe fight was too short.
Nice ending.
8/10
Jan 5, 2013 3:59 PM
Jul 2012
Ok episode.
Got boring.
Disapointed that tthe fight was too short.
Nice ending.
8/10
Jan 5, 2013 9:19 PM

May 2012
The ova wasnt as good as the main series.

But damn, why do thrash like the world only god knows gets season 3 , when baccano cant even get a season 2.

Fucking majority and their demands.
Sword in hand, a warrior clutches stone to breast. In sword etched he his fading memories In stone, his tempered skill By sword attested, by stone revealed. Their tale can now be told
Jan 8, 2013 12:50 PM

Jul 2012
That was a fun ride (the entire series and this).

OVAs not as good but I enjoyed it mostly.

8/10

But damn, why do thrash like the world only god knows gets season 3 , when baccano cant even get a season 2.

+1
Mar 12, 2013 1:09 PM

Nov 2012
I love how it ends with Issac and Miria heading to California.
Apr 8, 2013 12:48 PM

Jan 2012
A 10 for me because it's Baccano and it can't possibly be bad. The only thing I can complain about is the lack of Issac and Miria, though I do understand the necessity to wrap up the other dangling plot threads. Of course, they did make up for lost time with a hilarious end sequence which leads right back to where they were at the "beginning" of the series...gold mining. Very clever and fantastic ending, love this show.

Also...it needed more Ennis...but I'll stop my whining :p
Apr 11, 2013 2:00 AM

Apr 2009
Need more Vino!
"Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.
Alien vs Predator 2 is the movie version of that book"
Apr 23, 2013 6:47 PM

Nov 2012
I thought this was the end, but this talk about s2?!
It's like a devastating shockwave of awesomness hit me and threw me to the wall :D
Art should be left alone by those unenlightened, raw and uncensored as it is, because enough refinement was already done by it's creator, in it's creation.
Jul 7, 2013 12:54 AM

Dec 2012
Everyone was eccentric - everyone was nuts. And it was FANTASTIC! So it turns out Luck was the devil who gave them all immortality. Great set of specials, I especially enjoyed when the Vice Pres was talking to Carol about how stories don't need an end or beginning to be enjoyed. I used to always want to see stories find proper conclusions in the past, but I learned that there are times when it's simply more enjoyable to see the story go on. In fact, Baccano illuminated this point and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Brilliant series, an easy 9/10 for me.
Jul 17, 2013 8:12 PM

Feb 2012
Lol that rat is the reason NYC is infested... Can't kill the fudged!
Jul 26, 2013 4:15 AM

Jan 2013
it was ok. More Isaac & Miria is welcome (and the wrench guy voiced by patton). I never want to see or hear jacuzzi/nice/claire/chane/ennis ever again. Especially claire, damn bastard messed up what would had been two interesting fights and treated the broker like he just murdered Eve, god damn WTF.
Jul 28, 2013 9:52 AM
Mar 2012
Notice something about this ending?

EVERYONE is happy. Every single character was smiling or laughing, satisfied with themselves, looking forward to something, or just having the time of my lives.

Couldn't help smiling myself enjoying this ending. Awesome anime. 10/10. At the end of the day for me I rate entertainment by how entertaining and memorable it is. Hard to top this, and I'm currently watching Durararara by the same creators which is also a bundle of fun.

I hope I can find more work by the creators of Baccano.
Aug 9, 2013 2:58 AM
Jul 2018

For a small time, I feel like I ship with Claire and Rachel during their scene. :3
[/size
Aug 15, 2013 3:52 AM

Jul 2009
Amazing episode!!

definitely a excellent way to end a show!!

and wow Rachel had a lot of screen time!!!

we also learned alot from her past and why she never pays a cent over her travels in the rail roads :P

i'm glad she did!!

i'm glad that Nicholas asshole got scared the fuck out by Claire.

he's petty talk about Rachel is getting on my nerves.

oh i wished Claire should have smashed his face to pieces!

lol Czes was scared as hell towards Vino! even more so than Fermet :P

i didn't like that Ennis didn't say anything on this show other than being in one scene in the dominos and with Czes-kun :(

lol Vino getting some love advice!!!

so he pretty much falls in love at first sight, though Chane maybe his first true love in a long time!

enjoyed the scene with Rachel!

ehh Graham and Vino didn't fight :P

was hoping a battle, but i guess Ladd will have to deal with him on his own now on.

Chane and Claire!!!!!

really love the scene!

wow Sylvie is here!!

wonder why Maiza didn't notice in the dominos room?

and yeah i actually thought Gretto was Firo at first!!!

his attitude and even looks are similar!

i wonder if Firo knows about Sylvie and Gretto's memories?

ehh looks like i was wrong about this :(

and wow i almost forgotten about St Germain and Carol XD

Isaac and Miria!!

those lovable crime in partners!!!

love the specials!!

glad they extended it, but still wishes for Season 2!!

i want to know more about their grand children plus 1930s-2001 is HUGE gap in terms of time and events.

lots of things can happen in 80 years!!!

i already preferred Baccano than Durarara!

it's funny how both(Baccano! and Durarara!!) series has a similar cast.

like Chane and Celty and how both are silent towards others and prefer to communicate to someone via external communication like a notepad or phone.

Baccano even have some small cameos in the Durarara anime!

Baccano does it better, for some reason they have the charm and coolness that is better than Durarara!!(still a great anime, but i really prefer Baccano!)

i want more Baccano!! please Narita Ryohgo!!

9/10 for sure!!!
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Baccano! OVA Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Nataki - May 18, 2008

121 by KoniginElle »»
Dec 22, 2023 9:46 AM

Poll: » Baccano! OVA Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Netforce - May 12, 2008

134 by KoniginElle »»
Dec 18, 2023 11:55 AM

» Are these worth watching?

aoo-kun - Nov 17, 2023

14 by AkiraMiyazaki17 »»
Nov 22, 2023 7:59 PM

» What is the deal with the Vice-President of Daily Days?

eliecher - Jul 29, 2021

6 by GreatCarerJack »»
Aug 4, 2023 10:20 AM

» Huge Announcement!

AndyPRO - Aug 25, 2015

0 by AndyPRO »»
Aug 25, 2015 5:49 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.