Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 30, 2010 11:20 PM

Jun 2008
I like this series pretty good so far, but it literally needs more to the plot. Maybe that blonde person at the end of the episode will add drama & a plot to the show.

4/5 for this episode. It was very relaxing. :)
Oct 31, 2010 8:27 AM
Oct 2010
I doubt there will be much plot advancement.
This is because a PS3 version of this title will be released around spring 2011.
A new character Miya will be introduced in the game. (Miya looks like a grown-up version of Shiro :> )

I think the production team will leave the plot for the upcoming game.
However the show is nice to watch, but really, more action please...

Somehow I got the deja vu of the much condemned Shukufuku no Crapanella as the show progresses. But the male lead of Fortune Arterial is a much decent character than the dumb-head of SnCrap.

Also fanservice is minimal though you got the bath scene @ep 1. But still, a nice relaxing anime to watch overall. 7/10
Oct 31, 2010 9:21 AM

Nov 2008
A cute episode with a hint of something foreboding on the horizon.
Can't wait to see what the development of the main story is.
Nov 1, 2010 12:42 AM

Dec 2008
The way this series has been progressing, I'm willing to be patient for plot development; the character designs and executions are just so well-thought out, which is especially amazing given the fact that the majority of them are essentially textbook representation of common anime/gal-ge character archetypes. There are a handful of cliche moments but at the moment they are kept to a minimum, focusing on a slowly yet surely touching character development.

I'm personally loving Kanade and I would like to know more about the past between Haruna/Kanade/Kouhei, despite the main heroine route being set in stone (unless they pull an AkaSaka).

I'm also in love with the ED; Lia is amazing, but the OP isn't one of her better songs personally, and Fortune Arterial's ED song is really nice, personally.

<3 it so far; even if it does eventually go downhill due to the inevitable cliche moments in the horizon, I will remember it for its setting and characters. Great series so far, I'm loving it. =D
Will I fall in love someday? I wonder?

Nov 1, 2010 2:24 PM

Feb 2010
Papa_G said:
A cute episode with a hint of something foreboding on the horizon.
Can't wait to see what the development of the main story is.

+1.

I want to know what the deal is with the girl at the end AND what the presidents "plan" is. hmmmm.

This is happy-go-lucky and it's VERY relaxing. I'm sticking with this.
Nov 3, 2010 7:09 AM

Jan 2010
ShikiNeko said:
I wonder what is the "plan" the president and Shiro's brother were talking about at the end of the episode. XD

i wanna know that too
Nov 4, 2010 2:28 PM

Oct 2010
haha the end was awesome, now they have to rebuild the gate again xD
afterall again a nice paced ep.
ok maybe for some other people even boring, but if erika appears again i dont care about anything. erika <3
Nov 4, 2010 10:13 PM

Dec 2008
i wonder whats in store for this dude. seems like they have a plan but i have no hints on what it could be . Nice episode this series aint half bad
Nov 5, 2010 5:02 AM

Sep 2010
Wasn't exactly a good episode.
I was dissapointed with episode 3 for revealing the fact they were vampires so soon, however the fact they have a plan for Kohei makes up for it a little :)
I do hope it starts getting a little more interesting or I probably will drop it.
Nov 5, 2010 1:47 PM

Nov 2008
It was an okay episode. I hope that they get to the plot bits that they've been hinting at for the last four episodes.
Nov 7, 2010 5:57 AM

May 2010
pretty good ep lol

~Nyaaa~

Nov 11, 2010 2:34 PM

Dec 2009
Damn, I really didn't expected Fortune to be so boring. It is better to re-watch Vampire Bund.
Nov 11, 2010 7:24 PM

Oct 2010
nuclear_skies said:
It is better to re-watch Vampire Bund.
Yeah you should on BD, lots mature and loli Mina breasts just telling.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Nov 12, 2010 12:25 PM

Jun 2008
prismheart said:
Kind of a relaxing episode, but it was really enjoyable, especially the character designs. I love that about this show.

The character designs is something that actually looks bad to me. There is something about that kind of art that i don't like. That Clannad looking art is horrible by my book.

Boring episode and this series really isn't even mediocre at this point. Is there any reason we are seeing this staff? Is there any plot except watching them having fun at school? The vampire aspect became unimportant so what exactly are we watching this for?
I hope something interesting happens soon or i don't see the reason of keep watching.
MonadNov 13, 2010 11:26 PM
Nov 13, 2010 10:59 PM

Jun 2008
This was easily one of the MOST BORING anime episodes I have ever seen...

How the hell do you make a VAMPIRE anime this BORING, my god, I was literally falling asleep.

I'm going to give it a few more episodes, but seriously this needs to get better!
Nov 18, 2010 8:30 PM

Jun 2007
it was a nice and relaxing episode. i liked it a lot. this anime is like the relax point this season for me. at least the brother isn't being as creepy about being a vampire anymore. poor guy man, has it rough at the hands of vampires... so the sister is also his age..... interesting, since the dude's like too old... yes, i forgot their names, sue me....

it was nice seeing him work so hard throughtout the whole episode. good main lead? so the silver haired girl is important... cool.

its also nice seeing everyone turn to help him in the end. sadly the bridge got crushed. interesting ending too... creepy almost. could that possibly be the vampire mother?
Nov 23, 2010 3:17 PM
Oct 2010
This show isn't all that bad, it could be better though, but i hope its like 25 episodes with some sort of plot. right now im just hoping for more kohei x erika moments, they are so cute together, i can see them being a couple by the end of the series, anyone else see this?

Yumekichi11 said:
It's about Erika x Kouhei. Precisely maybe to have Erika have a blood supply from him but it can also mean something else that has not been revealed yet about Kouhei from the game yet. .

I LOVE KOHEI X ERIKA! MORE THEM PLEASE <3
~ The Blade Children
Dec 25, 2010 3:13 AM

Aug 2008
ShikiNeko said:
I wonder what is the "plan" the president and Shiro's brother were talking about at the end of the episode. XD

Me too.

That falling down from the ladder was so typical.
Nov 20, 2014 1:36 PM

Jun 2013
Another good episode..... Im really enjoying this so far ^^
Jun 28, 2019 9:54 AM

Sep 2012
erika is bit tsunderer šŸ˜
Aug 22, 2019 1:11 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Cool episode, i wonder who is the girl in the last frame, maybe the antagonist ?
Sep 10, 2021 4:53 AM
Aug 2021
Episode ini penuh kisah di sekolah. Mungkin jika gua nonton ni anime saat sekolah, gua mungkin ga bakalan susah untuk bangun pagi malah kesenengan luar binasa.

Ceritanya mulai berbeda di episode 3, tapi hebat sekali motivasi MC-nya sehingga alurnya ikut berubah damai dan berhasil membuat save point baru. Kaya sedang main game shoujo gitu.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Visual novel, any good?

Pietru - Jul 10, 2022

2 by OppaiSugoi »»
Jul 17, 2023 7:47 PM

Poll: » Fortune Arterial: Akai Yakusoku Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kanade-chan - Oct 8, 2010

126 by NextUniverse »»
May 15, 2022 5:12 PM

Poll: » Fortune Arterial: Akai Yakusoku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 24, 2010

126 by Di_Lee »»
Sep 26, 2021 12:59 AM

Poll: » Fortune Arterial: Akai Yakusoku Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kariohki - Nov 12, 2010

64 by Jimtron_Klopp »»
Sep 11, 2021 11:01 AM

» Second season anyone? ( 1 2 )

JayDestiny - Dec 3, 2010

53 by NekoMikoBismarck »»
Jan 14, 2021 1:40 AM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.