Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Oct 25, 2010 5:26 PM

May 2010
OH. MY. GAWD.

really really loved this ep!!

aizen's just too powerful, huh... fufufufufu,,,,
Oct 25, 2010 10:24 PM

Jan 2010
Dandere-chan said:
FrozenInferno said:
SenseiBanzai said:
Aizen = OP
Just for this episode, i raised bleach's score by +1.
Illayvser said:
haha same Sensei, this episode was so epic and great that i raised the score too, justly because of godly beast Aizen :3

Didn't cause me to raise the score, but it did stop me from lowering it.
Bonar said:
I've just thought of something: Aizen said "When did you start to think I wasn't using Kyoukasuigetsu?" only after they all ganged up on Hinamori and killed her. How come Ichigo yelled at them only AFTER they killed her, instead of informing them that Aizen is lying peacefully in a healing kidou? Why didn't he use his bankai/hollow speed to save her? No matter at which point Aizen started using his powers Ichigo should have been able to warn all of his allies or manage to act himself in time to prevent her death.

That's a good point. Just another flaw in Kubo's writing ability.

Is not but then i'm pretty much bored of having to explain it to about everyone that can't understand something as easy as if Aizen control sense, he can make them not being able to see and hear Ichigo.

Still doesn't explain why Ichigo didn't say or do anything until after the fact.
Oct 26, 2010 1:57 AM

Mar 2008
FrozenInferno said:
Dandere-chan said:
FrozenInferno said:
SenseiBanzai said:
Aizen = OP
Illayvser said:
haha same Sensei, this episode was so epic and great that i raised the score too, justly because of godly beast Aizen :3

Bonar said:
I've just thought of something: Aizen said "When did you start to think I wasn't using Kyoukasuigetsu?" only after they all ganged up on Hinamori and killed her. How come Ichigo yelled at them only AFTER they killed her, instead of informing them that Aizen is lying peacefully in a healing kidou? Why didn't he use his bankai/hollow speed to save her? No matter at which point Aizen started using his powers Ichigo should have been able to warn all of his allies or manage to act himself in time to prevent her death.

Is not but then i'm pretty much bored of having to explain it to about everyone that can't understand something as easy as if Aizen control sense, he can make them not being able to see and hear Ichigo.

Still doesn't explain why Ichigo didn't say or do anything until after the fact.

it's really easy O.o Aizen used Kyoukasuigetsu so they couldent hear ichigo O.o is that really that hard to figure out ?
Oct 26, 2010 6:54 AM

Jul 2008
iknow said:
FrozenInferno said:
Dandere-chan said:
FrozenInferno said:
SenseiBanzai said:
Aizen = OP
Illayvser said:

Bonar said:

it's really easy O.o Aizen used Kyoukasuigetsu so they couldent hear ichigo O.o is that really that hard to figure out ?

That's why Bleach's reputation is very bad, most of the people can't understand shit and yell that it doesn't make any sense when it does just to be like everybody.
Oct 26, 2010 4:19 PM

Aug 2010
Dandere-chan said:
iknow said:
FrozenInferno said:

That's why Bleach's reputation is very bad, most of the people can't understand shit and yell that it doesn't make any sense when it does just to be like everybody.

Agreed.
Oct 26, 2010 4:31 PM

Jul 2008
I'm not a bleach fan but when I see someone giving Tayutama or other crappy show a higher note than bleach I kind of feel sad for where the world is going.
Oct 26, 2010 9:30 PM

Jan 2010
iknow said:

I'm not talking about whether they heard him or not... Is that really that hard to figure out?

Dandere-chan said:

>He isn't a fan of Kubo's writing
>He must not understand

Oct 26, 2010 9:37 PM

Jul 2008
FrozenInferno said:
iknow said:

I'm not talking about whether they heard him or not... Is that really that hard to figure out?

Dandere-chan said:

>He isn't a fan of Kubo's writing
>He must not understand

I'm not a fan of Kubo's writing but I can still understand where he's going.
I don't mind if people isn't interested in bleach at all and do not understand well what is happening as a result of this, but I do think that it is retarded when they affirm that it doesn't make sense when it does.
Oct 26, 2010 10:07 PM

Jan 2010
Dandere-chan said:
I don't mind if people isn't interested in bleach at all and do not understand well what is happening as a result of this, but I do think that it is retarded when they affirm that it doesn't make sense when it does.

I never said I wasn't interested in bleach at all. If I wasn't, I wouldn't be watching. That said, I do understand what is happening. The rest of the captains not being able to hear him is no explanation for why he didn't say anything. Unless you're implying he somehow knew that even if he was to say anything, they wouldn't hear him, so he just didn't bother? That wouldn't really make much sense either, considering they were about to kill their own ally. You'd think Ichigo would do whatever he could to stop them, at the very least, open his fucking mouth.

I understand Kubo did it this way for the suspense, but it could have been handled a bit more congruently.
Oct 26, 2010 10:36 PM

Jul 2008
FrozenInferno said:
Dandere-chan said:

I never said I wasn't interested in bleach at all. If I wasn't, I wouldn't be watching. That said, I do understand what is happening. The rest of the captains not being able to hear him is no explanation for why he didn't say anything. Unless you're implying he somehow knew that even if he was to say anything, they wouldn't hear him, so he just didn't bother? That wouldn't really make much sense either, considering they were about to kill their own ally. You'd think Ichigo would do whatever he could to stop them, at the very least, open his fucking mouth.

I understand Kubo did it this way for the suspense, but it could have been handled a bit more congruently.

Well, the thing is that it happened real fast, Ichigo was also surprised by this turn of event. It's not like he was expecting them to randomly strike one of their comrade out of the blue.
Hinamori wasn't there the whole time, she entered at the last minute probably to talk to Aizen and got dealt with very swiftly (got her arm iced, Kyouraku stabed her and Hitsugaya dealt the finishing blow) things happened too fast for Ichigo to react. Of course Kubo had to slow down everything, that's why it looked like Ichigo had one minute or so to yell but he probably didn't had one second in reality.
Well that's what I beleive tough.
Oct 26, 2010 11:09 PM

Jan 2010
Dandere-chan said:
Well, the thing is that it happened real fast, Ichigo was also surprised by this turn of event. It's not like he was expecting them to randomly strike one of their comrade out of the blue.
Hinamori wasn't there the whole time, she entered at the last minute probably to talk to Aizen and got dealt with very swiftly (got her arm iced, Kyouraku stabed her and Hitsugaya dealt the finishing blow) things happened too fast for Ichigo to react. Of course Kubo had to slow down everything, that's why it looked like Ichigo had one minute or so to yell but he probably didn't had one second in reality.
Well that's what I beleive tough.

Fair enough.
Oct 28, 2010 2:21 PM

Mar 2010
this was awesome

aizen kicks ass hurray for hinamori she should be dead now

everyone is now dying too its great

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Oct 29, 2010 4:37 PM

May 2008
Goosey said:
Aizen's just raeping everything. No surprise there.

Fuck Hitsugaya, I had the biggest smirk on my face when he stabbed Hinamori.

*prepares to get flamed*

>3> I didn't mind that he stabbed Hinamori. I hate that bitch anyways.

Oct 30, 2010 10:07 AM

May 2010
Lol, Ichigo finally tells them after she's dead.
Oct 31, 2010 2:14 PM

Nov 2009
Aizen, kill that son of a b*tch named Shiro-chan! Kill him! Kill him!!!
Yeah, i hate him, deal with it. I already watched the episode... 20 times. Dunno, maybe less, maybe more xD. Aizen is one hot, wicked bastard, damn. I wish Bleach universe was real. This episode was masterpiece, man.
Nov 2, 2010 9:45 AM
Nov 2009
They got owned so badly its almost sad how op aizen really is...and what the hell is the commander doing??!
Nov 5, 2010 4:06 PM

Aug 2010
My laptop inner fan started working right when Aizen started hacking and slashing up till the very end. I thought the manga made him look bad but my goodness, this episode made him look worse.
Nov 7, 2010 12:33 PM

Jul 2010
KayChan4U said:
Goosey said:
Aizen's just raeping everything. No surprise there.

Fuck Hitsugaya, I had the biggest smirk on my face when he stabbed Hinamori.

*prepares to get flamed*

>3> I didn't mind that he stabbed Hinamori. I hate that bitch anyways.

^________^ die Hinamori, DIE!!!!
Nov 8, 2010 11:51 AM

Jun 2008
Hinamori, gets stabbed more than those manikins knights used for sword practice.

Aizen kicking ass with over 9000! power. I have to admit that this time the anime was actually better than the manga. The captain slaughter looked so more intense and made a lot more sense. In the manga everything happened too quick.

So i guess is time for the captain commander to stop admiring the view.
Gin is even a bigger troll than Aizen, just standing there playing the narrator.

It was nice watching another intense episode since the Ichigo Vs Ulquiorra fight.
MonadNov 9, 2010 11:24 PM
Nov 9, 2010 8:50 PM

Jun 2008
Much better than how the manga presented it, wow Aizen was just incredible...
Nov 13, 2010 9:10 PM

Jun 2010
First Soiphon (There was also Ishida) and now Toshiro 's body all cut. lol. Are they gonna make all chars handicapped ?! Did Aizen throw Hinamori ? How could he change places even though he can make illusion? Hinamori wasn't an illusion. Why won't Aizen just use illusion at the first place and just kill'em all and let his espada destroy the city ? That hypnosis doesn't even tell when it is used like Sharingan does !
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 26, 2010 10:41 AM

Nov 2009
I don't care about Hinamori getting stabbed, but poor Shiro-chan <333 T^T
Dec 7, 2010 8:53 PM

Jul 2009
Bonar said:

Exactly! Thats wat I thought! Why?!?!?!?!?
Dec 8, 2010 2:24 AM

Jan 2008
best bleach episode i have seen in a while @__@
Dec 13, 2010 9:05 PM
Oct 2008
man this ep was off the chain. aizen is such an asshole but damn if he aint good at it. i knew they hadnt defeated him. damn shame what happened though
Dec 14, 2010 12:24 PM

May 2008
Pure awsomeness, I loved the fight it was epic~
Dec 16, 2010 10:47 AM

Aug 2009
aizen and gin have the power of the trolololololol
Dec 20, 2010 1:13 PM

Oct 2009
HOLY FUCK! OH MY GOD...that i did NOT expect, now thats what you call EPIC pwnge!
My heart skipped a beat when they showed Hinamori stabbed o~o
Best episode of Bleach yet!

But of course they are gonna survive somehow...this IS Bleach
Dec 24, 2010 9:14 AM

Feb 2009
I think Aizen enjoys his job!

Great episode.
Feb 12, 2011 6:37 AM

Nov 2009
I laugh so hard from joy while i watch this episode, because it's too funny and great to see how Aizen is beating the little 'flies' xD. Mindfucking with Hitsu is the best! Muhahahaha, Aizen, i love you!
Feb 12, 2011 6:47 AM

Nov 2009
qetou said:
Saskueluffy said:
Too much recap for me and I hate how overpower Aizen is.

but you dont hate how overpowered and annoying ichigo is, right? I mean making all those scared faces in every fight and then like... "oh wait, I have more super abilities". lol

And that's why i don't like Ichigo. Oh well, it's a shounen.
Mar 23, 2011 4:46 AM

Dec 2007
Just O.M.G.
Mar 29, 2011 4:32 PM

Jan 2008
- Aizen made Hitsugaya stab Momo. D:
- Ichigo's not under Aizen's zanpakuto, so why in the hell did he not inform them until afterwards? & "He was scared" is not a valid answer to that question. Unohana told him what Aizen's powers were.
- Why did the other captains not think that Hitsugaya was going to lose it.
- If Aizen's this powerful God Tier, how in the hell is Ichigo, or anybody else, supposed to defeat him? -_-
- So many unanswered questions.
Apr 1, 2011 6:21 PM
Apr 2011
Somewhere earlier someone said it happened to fast for ichigo to react to save momo...but if Aizen switched places with her that fast what skill is that o.o? He must really be able to stop time...
But no matter what Ichi-san still fails at life so lets all blame it on him no matter the outcome :D
May 7, 2011 5:10 AM
Dec 2009
As over-used as this is...

HE'S OVER 9000!
Aug 7, 2011 1:49 PM

Mar 2011
And ichigo was all quite when Aizen was stabbed, waited like 5 mins then shouted and ask why everyone's crazy, lol... wow, take your time
Aug 31, 2011 1:30 AM

Aug 2007
Man now they gonna make the crappy main character, Ichigo, fight Aizen and somehow amazingly win! woopiee!
Sep 2, 2011 2:49 PM

Sep 2009
Awesome Episode. Especially after hitsugaya found out the one he stab as hinamori T_T HitsuHina ftw...
Sep 25, 2011 12:01 PM
Sep 2011
Damn you Aizen, Damn you. Your skills are crazy cool but using them for the wrong reason earned my hatred.
Oct 16, 2011 3:49 PM

Apr 2008
Blimey! Loved it but poor Toshiro... :/
Oct 21, 2011 2:35 AM
Apr 2009
I love how everyone was suppose to create an opening for Ichigo and for him to attack, but he just waited till everyone died. (I know hes probably supposed to be in shock, but doesnt really look it tbh)

Aizen used to be funner though..its seriously pointless his ability, all he does is. Stand there with the same expression..illusion...slash....slash...two captains dead. Before he used to use spells etc , w/e.
Nov 6, 2011 1:49 AM

Jul 2010
damn just wow completely owned, i have no words to describe this. That being said i'd be surprised if any of the good guys actually died.
Dec 2, 2011 10:59 AM

Nov 2009
loved the scene where they all just fell like flies. and i really dont get why ichigo said nothing until hinamori was dead......... shouldnt he have like... i dont know done anything in that situation aside from standing there like an idiot crapping his pants.

and ive been wondering this for a while now but what happened to ikkaku and yumichika? and where the efffffffffffffff is nel goddamittttttt
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 13, 2012 8:47 PM

May 2011
WHAT....THE......****.... just happened...

Aizen Sousuke is a name I will never forget.
Sep 15, 2012 12:13 PM
Aug 2012
Aizen over powered everyone damn. An amazing episode. i wonder when Aizen switched places??
Sep 15, 2012 12:17 PM
Aug 2012
aelove said:
loved the scene where they all just fell like flies. and i really dont get why ichigo said nothing until hinamori was dead......... shouldnt he have like... i dont know done anything in that situation aside from standing there like an idiot crapping his pants.

and ive been wondering this for a while now but what happened to ikkaku and yumichika? and where the efffffffffffffff is nel goddamittttttt

i was always wondering the same thing. and i dont know maybe guarding the Soul Society lol
Nov 5, 2012 1:11 PM
Nov 2009
Best herp derp moment ever at the end.

Gotta love Aizen for that. 5/5
Jan 12, 2013 8:00 PM

Aug 2010
Wow.. holy shit Aizen is the definition of OP. This episode was the definition of ownage. So this is Aizen? Damn he makes the Espada look like a joke. Now this is what I call power.
Jan 12, 2013 8:02 PM

Sep 2012
My favourite Bleach episode ever.
No other episode can compete
Apr 13, 2013 9:33 PM
Jul 2012
Pretty good episode. The end was epic though because Aizen was like you didn't think I was too stupid to use my Kyoka Suigetsu did you? And had that I know I'm the shit look on his face.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Episode 19 Discussion

lsumi - Aug 12, 2008

43 by RGreatDanton »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Bleach Episode 18 Discussion

lsumi - Aug 12, 2008

40 by RGreatDanton »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Bleach Episode 17 Discussion

lsumi - Aug 12, 2008

49 by RGreatDanton »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Bleach Episode 16 Discussion

lsumi - Aug 12, 2008

45 by RGreatDanton »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Bleach Episode 15 Discussion

Alicia3000 - Jun 9, 2009

48 by RGreatDanton »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.