Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Tsubasa Omnibus
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 2, 2015 2:25 PM

Oct 2013
The manga and the OVA are muuuuuch better!

The anime had too much fillers and it's boring. The animation was so-so at first but became very ugly since the season 2.
The characters are not like in the manga. Syaoran is a bit annoying in the anime. (I love him so much in the manga)
The ending is mediocre!
I'm so disappointing...
4/10
MisaLangleyApr 2, 2015 2:30 PM
Jun 21, 2016 11:55 AM

Dec 2014
aaah there is so much left... It felt so unfinished... We still know so little about Fye and villians... I don't usually do this but I guess I have to follow up on manga
Jul 24, 2016 2:32 PM
Dec 2014
Since they planned an 3rd season but after that they canceled it it's normal that this season end was unfinished.
Apr 1, 2020 5:20 AM

Jul 2009
I thought they would do better in the 2nd season, but nope...almost no development at all, I got so bored watching, but I promised to my self that I would finish it, the same way I promised I am not even going to watch the OVA.
So disappointing with this whole thing, best episode was the one about Kurogane and that's it, all the rest looked like a Naruto's filler.
Apr 11, 2020 2:48 PM

Jun 2009
bittersweetlove said:
I thought they would do better in the 2nd season, but nope...almost no development at all, I got so bored watching, but I promised to my self that I would finish it, the same way I promised I am not even going to watch the OVA.
So disappointing with this whole thing, best episode was the one about Kurogane and that's it, all the rest looked like a Naruto's filler.

That's because most of it really was filler. The anime adaption is terrible, but the OVA's are amazing, and true to the story.

If you were talking about Kurogane's past, then I extremely suggest to watch the OVA's, as in the manga, they follow right after that arc. In the manga, they actually escape Record country after stealing that feather from the memory book, and land straight where the the first of OVA's - Tokyo Revelations, start (while in the anime they are forgiven iirc? and then continue to some fillers).
you will not be disappointed. Lots of plot advancement/twists, amazing animations, and the story is fabulous, something I can't say about the poor anime adaption.

The next set of OVA's are amazing just as much, but they'll be quite confusing, as they skip two main arcs in the manga.
Apr 19, 2020 6:22 AM

Jul 2009
Syaoran_Clone said:
bittersweetlove said:

That's because most of it really was filler. The anime adaption is terrible, but the OVA's are amazing, and true to the story.

If you were talking about Kurogane's past, then I extremely suggest to watch the OVA's, as in the manga, they follow right after that arc. In the manga, they actually escape Record country after stealing that feather from the memory book, and land straight where the the first of OVA's - Tokyo Revelations, start (while in the anime they are forgiven iirc? and then continue to some fillers).
you will not be disappointed. Lots of plot advancement/twists, amazing animations, and the story is fabulous, something I can't say about the poor anime adaption.

The next set of OVA's are amazing just as much, but they'll be quite confusing, as they skip two main arcs in the manga.

Thank you for the info, maybe in the future I will check it out, coz the anime was hard to like....
Jul 6, 2020 4:45 PM
Jul 2009
The movie better be good or I'm going to be grumpy. To end the series with nonsensical filler is just ridiculous.
I'm not a neko girl, I'm nyan-binary, hence the name
Yes I am an SJW.
No i will not scream at you for being a straight, white, cis, male.
I have important things to scream about and a finite amount of time in the day.
Feel free to talk to me, I only bite if you ask nicely :D
Sep 15, 2022 7:33 PM
Dec 2015
Well that was a disappointment. All that build up with the villain yet nothing really happened
Mar 21, 4:50 PM

Jun 2015
I knew it. I knew this would happen. I knew the show would end before finishing the story. It's so frustrating. And it left questions unanswered more than it answered questions.

So when Chaos scattered, they let him just scatter and got back only one feather? It's a massive waste in my opinion.

Also, to the very end, they kept Yuuko in this ugly fit! They got her out of it only once. She had a fire wardrobe in xxxHolic. It's depressing seeing her dressed in this weird, unflattering outfit during the entire show.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsubasa Chronicle 2nd Series Episode 22 Discussion

Zell182 - Jul 29, 2009

9 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Mar 21, 2:57 PM

Poll: » Tsubasa Chronicle 2nd Series Episode 16 Discussion

Zell182 - Jul 29, 2009

9 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Mar 19, 2:25 PM

Poll: » Status poll about Tsubasa Chronicle 2nd Season Episode 14

KingSunWukong - Dec 12, 2023

1 by ___kyon___ »»
Dec 12, 2023 9:53 PM

Poll: » Tsubasa Chronicle 2nd Series Episode 2 Discussion

Zell182 - Jul 28, 2009

5 by Animelover875 »»
Dec 7, 2022 9:02 AM

Poll: » Tsubasa Chronicle 2nd Series Episode 23 Discussion

Zell182 - Jul 29, 2009

7 by Skydis »»
Aug 31, 2022 6:26 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.