Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 27, 2010 2:10 PM

May 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Tamahome looks out of place and a little weird in modern day clothing. I'm sorry, it just seems wrong to me.
Jul 16, 2014 1:13 AM

Jul 2014
I think that Tamahome is handsome. It might look weird to you because you're used to seeing him in other clothing? :)

And how selfish can Yui get? I mean.. I get it, she's sad that Miaka wasn't there for her and that Miaka is happy with Tamahome when she's unhappy (I don't think that she's in love with Tamahome, really. She met him once and fell so hard for him that she could cause all that pain and suffering. Nah, I don't think so. She doesn't even know him). But she's so extremly selfish and raw in her actions. I can see that she's a kind person at heart, but Miaka would never do that, even if Yui betrayed her first.
Feb 11, 2015 1:05 PM
Aug 2014
Yui just wants Miaka to be as unhappy as she is/was and the way to do that is to take Tamahome away from her. Looks like I was right that with Tamehome being there Yui and Miaka wouldn't get to talk things out, but I expected Miaka to do more than just calling her house to check if she was back. She might think that she loves them equally, but from what I'm seeing Yui isn't barely even on her radar if Tamahome is around.
Oct 28, 2016 1:16 PM

Apr 2009
ohyeahhh... ....oh, that title was nice,
but anyway; Tamahome's in for some serious butthurt now if he'll meet Miaka's brother =w=
i bet =w='

a-bwahahaha; just got back home; asks brother to pick her up, bwahahaha
wow, seirously, all the laughing.

....oh, Yui =w='
ah, earring....

"Sorry for abandoning you all in the middle of battle" <--i'm pretty damn sure he and his giant army are doing fine. not that it's a good thing, but derp.
oh, wouldya lookit that, mountain bandits game to defend their kingdome, cute-...
....and with that, the gigantic army retreats cuz... Nakago gotta rethink his plans?

two days- months- pfft.

BWAHAHAHAHA- ah...... yeah, some 2k years into the future for Tama-tama..
and he's from a book. ah- brother.
"but our world just moved into this story too" <--oh... fuck, that's gotta be bad _xD
-don't be excited about it, Miaka's brother..

bwahaha. ahhh.... this story is so good ^_^-
oh, and there's Yui... ha-ha-ha _xD!

goddamnit Yui, just give the hell up on it, wouldya?
seeing her just makes me sooo angry -_-'

ah, Tama's cute when he sleeps -w-....
........i'd prolly wanna ask her brother the exact same thing buuuut-...
..there's a fork in his head..

...Miaka's been gone for two days, that was literally months in the book, and now they're sitting around the table; is the war over when they come back, i wonder -w- ?

ah, this episode's awesome.
....and Miaka's brother's having such a blast.
i love it when characters from a fantasy-world goes to meet people in the real world =w=''

hmh... so his allies are his own armies, and mountain bandits.... ....curious.
TEDDY!
i bet it rapes his soul in his sleep =_='

"god, he's like a little kid" <--huehehehe. cute =w=
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
Jan 2, 2017 3:19 AM

May 2014
It's been a while since I last felt this calmness.. uguguugu, almost every episode either scares me, depresses me or makes me cry..
Jul 24, 2017 9:39 AM
Sep 2016
Fresh underwear for Miss Yuki, please...
Apr 26, 2021 12:37 PM
Jul 2018
hmm okay I made up an explanaination for myself: the difference in time doesn't apply because now the real world is inside the book too, now I can accept it lol
Yui's a bitch...
Tamahome was so cute on the train *-*
Sep 3, 2021 8:14 PM

May 2015
shinydan said:
Fresh underwear for Miss Yuki, please...

Lmao I can't even-
Feb 26, 2022 1:52 PM
Original Denjin
Nov 2008
Wow looks like that my wish for Miaka and Tamahome actually came true, HE went to MIAKA’S world. And the reason that was my wish, is the fact that as much as Miaka since that she wants to go to the world of Tamahome to live with him, it makes more practical sense for him to go to Miaka’s world. Why? Because she and Yui Live there, and I predict at this point they will eventually make up.

And wasn’t Miaka’s wish what’s for her and Tamahome to stay together forever? Well THIS way that can happen, without Miaka having to abandon all her family and friends in order to do so. And we all know what happen with Tamahome’s family, so with all due respect to him, it’s not like that would be an issue anymore either. So this was a very pleasant turn of events for me.

And Miaka’s brother is right, in terms of this being a culture shot considering that heat comes from the world of ancient China, so Tamahome’s behavior is to be expected like that. At least for now anyway.
May 19, 2022 8:02 PM

May 2010
I just gotta say, this plot twist of merging the two worlds is pretty awesome. I was thinking that the premise was completely wasted, that there was so much more you could do with "stuck inside a book" than just have characters on the outside reading the book and biting their nails in suspense. They just cashed in on that premise, and set the stage for a finale that could easily take this series from a 7 (IMO) to an 8.
“Money can't buy dere”
Apr 10, 2023 4:09 AM

Dec 2020
man, miaka living the dream rn

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fushigi Yuugi Episode 33 Discussion

YukiPwns00 - Sep 21, 2010

29 by NatsukiCookies »»
May 13, 2:56 PM

Poll: » Fushigi Yuugi Episode 44 Discussion

meneope - Oct 16, 2009

17 by dkjiji »»
May 4, 10:47 AM

Poll: » Fushigi Yuugi Episode 21 Discussion

Gilraina - Nov 10, 2009

5 by Emmuhzx »»
Mar 31, 2:36 PM

Poll: » Fushigi Yuugi Episode 9 Discussion

meneope - Aug 24, 2009

11 by Emmuhzx »»
Mar 30, 3:33 PM

Poll: » Fushigi Yuugi Episode 51 Discussion

YukiPwns00 - Sep 29, 2010

9 by suaee »»
Jan 16, 12:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.