Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 26, 2010 8:48 AM

May 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This is getting annoying.
Who does that guy think he is, breaking up Miaka and Tamahome!?
I bet Tamahome doesn't feel right doing this!
Feb 9, 2011 12:44 PM

Aug 2010
Anyone else think that the artwork was a little off in this episode? Especially when Miaka was being held at the edge of that cliff, her body was so weirdly proportioned.

Feb 9, 2011 9:43 PM

Sep 2010
YukiPwns00 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This is getting annoying.
Who does that guy think he is, breaking up Miaka and Tamahome!?
I bet Tamahome doesn't feel right doing this!

Miaka and Tamahome will never really be broken up! They will always come back to each other because of love! =D
Always Smile. Stay Classy.
Jul 15, 2014 3:39 PM

Jul 2014
I don't get it. Everytime Miaka broke up or ran away from Tamahome she had a pretty good reason to, but his reason for breaking up with her just doesn't seem right. Since when did Tamahome care if they consummate or not. I mean, he knows that they can do it after summoning Suzaku and he was contented with just protecting and loving her until then. So why would he suddenly care so much? The old man must've said something more, because that reason was ridiculous!!
Feb 10, 2015 12:26 PM
Aug 2014
All this breaking up and getting back together is starting to get tedious. Without it they could've made this a 26-episode series.
Apr 27, 2015 9:51 AM
Apr 2015
What daaaa Amiboshi is still alive? He's a worthless traitor kill him he deserved that
Mar 29, 2016 11:55 PM

Jan 2015
Everyone in this telenovela needs a vacation.

And despite everything I mean everything they been through, Miaka hasn't stop to think maybe it's reason regarding the whole Suzaku thing why Tamahome said what he said.

Wasn't it literally just two seconds ago they declared their love for another for the umpteenth time?

Ugh, how many times they gonna break up?
passa_pMar 29, 2016 11:59 PM
Oct 28, 2016 10:45 AM

Apr 2009
bahaha; i'm gonna rape you x 3 times that's happened to her now _xp

the funny thing is that Yui was never raped, and Miaka knows it, but she doesn't tell the guy who's gonna rape her and take revenge for Yui's sake?
yeah, brains people, communication. if you'd just communicate some more, you'd avoid so much violence, bloodshed, hate and all of that silly junk.

"that creepy old guy's been staring at me for some time now" <--uhh.. healthy old man, i suppose?

wait, how did she get her clothes back?

"i can't love you any more" <--heeeey, i recognize that line, now, where has i heard dat before, hmmmmhhhh?
Miaka saying the same thing some episodes ago? yep.

"deep kiss" <--i thought they were called french kisses..?

liies! blatant lies mr. blone sadist!

ah-.... you gone and done it now, Tamahome _xD
big brother's prolly gonna punch your lights out whenever you two meet-... ....not that i remember if it actually happens tho _xD
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
May 17, 2022 10:20 PM

May 2010
I enjoyed that 4th wall break at the end where her brother said this is like a BS drama that is popular on TV these days, and the other dude said it's better than more people being killed.

Basically, these girls are stuck inside a book, but it's not even a good book, it's just some generic trashy drama. I think there's a good parody of this series just waiting to be made, "I'm stuck inside a book, but it's awful and the author is an idiot!"
“Money can't buy dere”
Jul 17, 2022 5:15 PM

Jul 2014
This anime is getting more and more annoying. Miaka and Tamahome break up and get back together every 3 episodes and they never try to fix things, just literally running away and rejecting each other...
That and the fact suddenly every Seiryuu dude is trying to r*pe Miaka whenever they get the chance... I guess I'll just have to force myself to watch the rest of the anime and hope it doesn't get any more annoying than this...

Nuriko! everything was better when you were here!!!

Apr 10, 2023 1:49 AM

Dec 2020
can i give them a slap in the face for a wake up call? :DDD

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fushigi Yuugi Episode 33 Discussion

YukiPwns00 - Sep 21, 2010

29 by NatsukiCookies »»
May 13, 2:56 PM

Poll: » Fushigi Yuugi Episode 44 Discussion

meneope - Oct 16, 2009

17 by dkjiji »»
May 4, 10:47 AM

Poll: » Fushigi Yuugi Episode 21 Discussion

Gilraina - Nov 10, 2009

5 by Emmuhzx »»
Mar 31, 2:36 PM

Poll: » Fushigi Yuugi Episode 9 Discussion

meneope - Aug 24, 2009

11 by Emmuhzx »»
Mar 30, 3:33 PM

Poll: » Fushigi Yuugi Episode 51 Discussion

YukiPwns00 - Sep 29, 2010

9 by suaee »»
Jan 16, 12:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.