Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Oct 28, 2010 7:46 PM

Sep 2008
The EDs made me think this anime would be better. 26 episodes and nowhere near enough development. Too many fillers and unnecessary scenes throughout the anime and it could have been done in 12 episodes I'd say.

Still liked it quite a bit though despite the glaring flaws.

8/10
Nov 4, 2010 4:23 PM

Jul 2010
Man what a rushed ending......but anyway since i love romance anime and as a guy representative i give this a 9/10

cliche, and thats the way i like it
Nov 7, 2010 2:59 PM

Jun 2009
geeez..because of seeing misaki and usui flirting at each other every episode it's kinda

not so epic in the last episode.and did'nt like the fact that usui is being presented in this

anime like a perfect being no weaknesses and whatsoever,,i kinda like hinata for

misu-chan more than him,well its only my opinion,didn't bother about the romance

thing in the mid part till end though coz its so obvious that misuki will choose usui,its so biased o_O

maybe it will be interesting if they show a little hope that misukiXhinata.in that way it'll

be more thrilling..right ??well the only thing that never tires me in this show is the baka trio.

ohhh almost forgot bout yukimura,:))
Nov 11, 2010 11:53 AM

Sep 2008
Whoa!

Definitely was NOT expecting it to end like this. Great last episode. XD But this is the end?! As an ending, it's mean. D: The FINAL development between Misaki and Usui makes me want a second season. And it seems like there's still so much that we don't know about Usui...

Despite my initial urge to just throw a "10" at this series because I loved the last episode (don't like that it's an ending - but as itself it's a great episode)... when I consider other things, I actually... gave it a 6. :x
Nov 12, 2010 6:12 AM

Dec 2009
Predictable end. But I still enjoyed it.

I still pity Shintani. :(
Nov 17, 2010 5:41 AM

Mar 2010
The ending was quite good in my opinion... but yeah just like SilentSympathy said predictable but good... however i just hope that this is not another 'I have to read the manga to know the ending' thingy... well overall an 8/10 (=.=)
Check out my channel!
Erzat
Nov 25, 2010 9:10 PM

Jul 2009
i love the ending especially the part when Misaki almost got separated in the crowd.

please make a Season 2 since kimi ni todoke is already making one.

definitely a 9/10 :)
Dec 1, 2010 7:45 AM

Nov 2010
Great Last episode, went from 8/10 to 10/10 just cause, of the ending... IMO.
Dec 6, 2010 2:38 PM

Oct 2008
Eh, there wasn't really anything special here.
Sometimes I chuckled ... but not as much as when I read the manga ....
Even without reading the manga everything is pretty predictable...
Kind of boring too ... I dunno
=/
5? 6? /10 I guess
Dec 24, 2010 4:24 AM

Jan 2008
I'm glad my sense of romance seems to have come back in good time so I could happily enjoy the ending of this series... I'm in such a fangirl mode that it's like "OMG~! *flail*" Fun times. :3 I worship Usui....~! <3
Dec 26, 2010 8:24 AM

Feb 2010
So good.
Finally an episode where hinata was almost non-existent. I really hated him and felt like he destroyed the last few episodes for me.

But I cannot ask anything more than this episode. Was really freakin awesome.:)
Dec 26, 2010 8:24 AM

Feb 2010
So good.
Finally an episode where hinata was almost non-existent. I really hated him and felt like he destroyed the last few episodes for me.

But I cannot ask anything more than this episode. Was really freakin awesome.:)
Dec 31, 2010 6:54 PM

Jan 2009
I really liked the first 2 thirds episodes but then it started feeling kind of repetitive and just boring.
Watching the last few eps felt like a chore.
If there was a second season, I'd probably watch it just to see if some solid development occurs i the relationship.

7/10- though very generous....

Jan 2, 2011 4:48 PM
May 2010
wow this has to one off the biggest disappointments after expecting so much. how on earth is this rated so highly? it was funny that i predicted almost the exact ending when i saw this episode. i was rooting for hinata cause he wasn't as much of a douche and his feelings and emotions were more fleshed out then usui who was pretty much boring w/a few surprised looks. in terms of emotional events they were nonexistent. though after watching rainbow, i probably expected too much from this. humor was repetitive for most part and not all that amusing. some development but after 26 episodes didn't get really farther than "i feel weird why?" tsundere was a bit cute but it's shown better in to aru index and that's not even a main focus. ookami was better than this. 6/10
Jan 2, 2011 6:02 PM

Apr 2010
Uhm, no comments.

6/10

Jan 18, 2011 12:31 AM
Feb 2010
/sigh.

It's over. =(

I <3'd it.
Jan 19, 2011 1:45 AM
Aug 2007
lol i liked it butt i would personally think hinata would be better lol becauseee hinata seemed much more kinder lol usui seemed abit too forceful lol ahhh i don't get it why forceful guys will get the female lololol even though prez seemingly didnt like the forcefulness lol gahhh lol (= wakaranai LOL xD

but i still enjoyed it although the ending seemed abit rushed indeed lol they kissed so soon lol asdasdasdasd hinata is still better xDD
Jan 22, 2011 2:32 PM
News Team
꙳•❅*°⋆❆.ೃ࿔*:・*❆

Apr 2010
I was sure that this wouldn't get me on a bad mood. But they managed to build up everything till the end. And that made me a bit sad, when it suddenly just ended.

Looking forward to read the news about this getting a second season or not.
Hopefully they will make a second season...

Submit News × GuidelinesPart of U × Color Your Night × Limelight × Headline˙⊹܀⁺☁︎˚˙⊹⁺.˙⁺
Feb 3, 2011 4:40 AM

Apr 2009
hmmm.? I'm a bit disappointed at the ending..don't know why..:(
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 21, 2011 12:20 PM

Mar 2008
Mhhhhm I don't know the ending felt a bit rushed to me..
but!:
theeggman85 said:
I'm still very confused about why something has to be completely original to be good. Sure, original things usually end up being very good, but there's a reason that cliche story lines are still used. It's because they work really well when done correctly, and I really think that this anime managed to do a fantastic job of it. The story is about a high school romance, did you really expect or want it to be original without ruining the emotional interations between the two?

Personally, I loved this series because bit by bit, it broke down the infallibility of Usui. He was built up to be this perfect guy, but in the end he couldn't control his feelings either. It was almost the opposite of a cliched "perfect guy" storyline: The series seemed to intentionally let us know that Usui wasn't perfect, and this became especially apparent in the last episode. No one is perfect; love always trumps the social structures we have set up for ourselves. This was the story of two young people attempting to reconstruct these boundaries they had set for themselves and try to reach out for each other. Simply beautiful.

i wholeheartedly agree with you on that, mate!

i really don't know what rating to give this anime :| i really want to give it a 10.. but mhm, it still lacks something.. so it's a solid 9 (=great!) for me.
can't wait for season 2! (& i willl continue with the manga ^^)
Feb 23, 2011 5:39 AM
Jan 2011
Usui finally won! I was sure You-kun cannot win with Usui!
Mar 22, 2011 12:04 PM

Dec 2008
Parts of this series were sorta blah and cliche, but for whatever reason I still loved it! <3 I want a second season, please? :<

Overall a 7/10 for me.

If they didn't have such interesting characters, it would have been a 5 or 6. But I loved seeing Usui and Misaki's relationship develop. So cute<3! Loved when Usui would get all monotone too.

The biggest thing that urks me is that you never find out crap about Usui! Wtf. When I saw the stuff in the ending song with him as a kid in the mansion thingy and the lady walking away.. figure they had to have something about it.

So.. better be a second season.

Mar 22, 2011 5:09 PM

Feb 2008
Was a great series, but my only issue was that they dropped the kiss bomb and mutual feelings and then ended it.

I mean I know that this happens a lot in romance endings but with 25 episodes of some SERIOUS self denial on misaki's part, a confession+kiss just doesn't seem to cut it for me.

This anime would have been amazing if it had the comedy aspect taken out and replaced with serious drama.

Never the less. Great series.
Mar 22, 2011 5:15 PM

Mar 2011
archonflux said:
Was a great series, but my only issue was that they dropped the kiss bomb and mutual feelings and then ended it.

I mean I know that this happens a lot in romance endings but with 25 episodes of some SERIOUS self denial on misaki's part, a confession+kiss just doesn't seem to cut it for me.

This anime would have been amazing if it had the comedy aspect taken out and replaced with serious drama.

Never the less. Great series.

I agree with the confession and kiss, there must be more into it..
Usui's past isnt even revealed.
Mar 30, 2011 3:00 PM
Dec 2009
Like Usui enduring Misaki, I endured this anime. For me it didn't start getting interesting until episode 21. I would have liked to know more about Usui and why he rolls the way he does. There wasn't enough of a plot for me either.

6/10
Apr 16, 2011 3:04 AM

Aug 2009
don't know why people like this anime so much..., it's the same repetitive stuff over and over again

6/10 and being generous...
Apr 16, 2011 4:02 AM

Aug 2009
Usui is so cute here. :D

Anyways, it was adorable. ^^

"Perhaps the distant part of the sky always seems clearest, so that we will always strive to reach it."

chiquit

Apr 18, 2011 10:09 AM

Jan 2010
Cute.
I'm just glad its over with.
Nice series.
Apr 19, 2011 2:51 PM

Aug 2010
One word:
Finally!
Apr 21, 2011 9:25 AM

Jun 2009
My agony has finally terminated, after 116 days. An amazing joy is what I’m going through at this moment.

I feel rather accomplished, I must say, after finishing watching a series as mediocre as this is; I endured a lot of bad jokes, clichés, lame romance, face-palm worthy scenes, annoying and insipid characters. I even had to marathon the last 6 episodes to get it over with; otherwise, who knows for how long it would be lurking on my Watching list.

All I have to say: I won’t ever rewatch it if I have the chance to. Everything was terrible, at best. A very well deserved 4/10.
If I could I would give it a lower score, since it is so overrated but that suits it well enough.
I think, then procrastinate.
Therefore, I am.
Apr 21, 2011 5:31 PM

Apr 2011
s2 please
Apr 23, 2011 3:32 AM

Dec 2010
I think i had a good laugh almost every single episode.
The characters are very memorable, i couldn't stop watching this anime
Miya was adorable!
Usui is basically my new idol!

The last episode i thought was really well done!
The band was a really nice touch, music wasn't that bad
The fireworks scene was really touching
Even though the ending was picture perfect, it felt like it went by a bit to fast.

9/10
Jun 4, 2011 9:20 PM
May 2011
OmG i loved this anime it was so adorable, i was so glad that there wasnt much drama!!!
perfect ending but i do wish there is a second season
Jul 5, 2011 3:41 PM

Feb 2009
hey does anybody know who sings the songs for Uxmishi? I really like their music so i wanted to know if they're a real band or something.
[url=http://www.squiby.net/level/4135737]
Jul 24, 2011 6:18 PM

Mar 2010
The ending is 'quite' satisfying , yes. Atleast it doesn't makes me feels bored lol.

Well , time to continue on manga ! >:D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 5, 2011 4:19 AM

Feb 2009
It was satisfying but not much better than that.. Somewhere I want them to be a couple already! (without the- i hate you-)
I would certainly appreciate a second season.
Aug 18, 2011 3:13 PM

Jul 2011
Series was entertaining, but the story actually started at episode 21 and everything seemed rushed...
Sep 15, 2011 1:09 AM

Oct 2009
Didn't like how it all happened so fast, but whatever, it was still good.
I'd give this a 6.5/10, so I put it down for a score of 7 (just for Hinata)
Oct 22, 2011 4:59 PM

Dec 2008
For a minute there I thought they were going to rush the final episode but everything came out nicely. The firework scene was epic. I hope they make a season 2.
Oct 23, 2011 3:28 PM

Mar 2011
Ha! I watched this a bit ago with a friend and never got around to updating my MAL. Annoyingly I've managed to comment on every episode I've ever watched but I just couldn't be bothered to go through each episode trying to remember what happened in each one!

Suffice to say this series was amazing, and as a reader of the manga, I hope there's a second series in a year or so when the manga has enough material for a decent run!
Nov 7, 2011 12:27 AM

Aug 2010
I liked it, I feel they kinda of rushed it a tad though.
7/10
Nov 12, 2011 6:41 AM

Sep 2011
that fireworks scene is so adorable.. satisfying ending , i still want to know Usui's past

this anime had reminded me of so much memories , i was once just like misaki, chased and teased by the popular guy in college, without realizing my true feelings ..

9/10 for the comedy and for Usui :D
Nov 24, 2011 3:21 AM

Jul 2011
I enjoyed this anime alot!

But i got annoyed a few times in the last few episodes...
And I think that they rushed the ending way to much.

Even though, I laughed like i never did before....

8,6/10
Nov 27, 2011 12:58 PM

Mar 2011
I enjoyed this anime VERY much! Loved both Usui and Misa. While the end was satisfying, truth is i came to love the characters so much that I'd really love a second season to spend more time with them :)
Jan 5, 2012 9:57 PM
Apr 2009
Just finished the series. Loved it. Hope there's more in another season perhaps.

Doesn't seem like Hinata is giving up, so there's stuff to happen. Honest opinion about his character, he is selfish. I don't think he ever though about how Misaki felt. He seemed to always believe it was fate and that she must be his. Never thought about her feelings. I was hoping he'd be put in his place for closure, but without that, there seems to be room for another season.

I'm also not sure (from the special) if Misaki and Usui actually started going out. agh! I wish there was more =)

Edit: Skimmed the manga to find that there's lots of material! Hope they make more seasons!
nonmp89Jan 5, 2012 10:14 PM
Jan 13, 2012 5:04 PM

Aug 2011
loved the series just finished it, now im off to read the manga to see the stuff that happens next and hopefully it'll have enough where a season 2 run is possible.
"Even if the morrow is barren of promises... nothing shall forestall my return!"

Jan 19, 2012 10:31 AM

Dec 2011
gahh, the 'romance' part of this anime was the most irritating thing ever....
it just always seemed to be stuck at one stage and never progressed...

ok now that i have that off my back, this anime was pretty good, ill only be satisfied after seeing/reading what happens after episode 26.

7/10 or maybe 8/10 haven't decided yet
Feb 13, 2012 9:26 PM

Aug 2010
Well the end wasn't what I was expecting but it was ok I guess...

it really needs a 2nd season badly
Feb 21, 2012 8:59 PM
Mar 2010
Jigoku-n3ko said:
It could never beat Lovely Complex as a romantic comedy but was fun to pass the time.

This sums up my feelings quite nicely. As far as rom/ com high school anime goes, LC wins, and Maid-Sama is just something to watch.

--edit--
On top of that (and a little OT) how do so many people find Usui desirable? He's such a stalker. If I knew him I'd give him a good kick in the balls and get a restraining order. Another small complaint I have with this anime is: why were they never in class actually learning? They were either just chilling in there, chilling on the roof, chilling in the halls .__. I think I saw a teacher once. As I said earlier, this anime is a good time passer, but I have a hard time making sense out of why anyone would consider this a favorite.
mylovelyfateFeb 26, 2012 10:05 AM

"It's just...a bad dream! Wake up, wake up...!"
Mar 22, 2012 8:19 PM

Jan 2012
I'm glad they kissed and everything. It was predictable, but it was still good.

Still, the ending episode itself wasn't...eh...wonderful. I felt the final few minutes were rushed and poorly executed.

Episode 26: 6/10
Series: 8/10
Lemme smang it girl.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Anime or manga

Hickykissy - Apr 6

7 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 7, 12:46 AM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

taim - Jul 15, 2010

142 by xevi_dx »»
Mar 24, 12:41 AM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Apr 22, 2010

165 by xevi_dx »»
Mar 22, 8:52 AM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Sep 2, 2010

128 by antoninus_v »»
Mar 21, 8:23 AM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Aug 26, 2010

116 by antoninus_v »»
Mar 14, 7:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.