Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 12, 2010 6:17 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
My god, it's funny how Yoshihiro is still relaxing after all that firing from the enemy, he should have just help Yukimura and the others from the start :P But to be honest, I think Yukimura and Yoshihiro would be enough to take out the entire army by themselves :D On the other hand, if only Motochika and Date have more impact with Hisahide ;)
ShanaFlameSep 12, 2010 6:22 PM
Sep 13, 2010 5:53 AM
Apr 2010
Oh shit I was exited when I saw Mitsunari and Ieyasu in this episode! Cannot wait the next one x<
Sep 15, 2010 3:35 PM

Aug 2009
TOKUGAWA IEYASU!
Gawd, such a hoody.

I've also come to realise how much Motonari resembles a seal... (arp!arp!)
頭脳は子供、見た目は大人! ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ
Sep 16, 2010 3:58 PM

Jul 2009
I really wish Motochika and Date had managed to get to Hisahide. That dude needs to get his ass kicked.
Sep 20, 2010 2:04 PM

Aug 2009
O.O O.O O.O

There is gonna be some serious ass kickery in the next 2 eps.
Sep 20, 2010 4:22 PM

Sep 2008
I was a little bored with the episode for some reason.
Must be the lack of Mamiko Noto.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 20, 2010 5:03 PM
Jun 2010
Hideyoshi is so boring.He is nothing like Oda.
Sep 21, 2010 3:10 AM

Feb 2010
boring episode no action expect some fireworks for the last 2 episodes
Sep 22, 2010 1:57 AM

Jan 2010
Rizzle said:
I really wish Motochika and Date had managed to get to Hisahide. That dude needs to get his ass kicked.

^this. i wanna see his ass kicked too..
Sep 22, 2010 5:42 AM

May 2008
Hope something interesting happens in the last 2 episodes

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Sep 23, 2010 10:36 AM

May 2010
Quite OK episode, but far too few scenes with Masamune. I really hope he would finally get to Osaka, get Kojuurou and kick Hanbei's butt. Okay, Hanbei has got enough already. I kind of pity him, really. (Must be my eye of a doctor.)

Sasuke and Kasuga were great :D

I wish this series was more "even" in the meaning of plot attractiveness and emotional level. I mean, there are absolutely great episodes, of far greater emotional load than in the first season, but there are also some totally boring. The first season was better when looking this way: very high level from the start up till final, without even one moment of no importance. Second season seemed to be even better, yet something went wrong, in my opinion. It's too chaotic, as if the creators tried to put too much things into such a short volume. In the first season there were two main threads: Oda's conquer of Japan and the rivalry between Yukimura and Masamune - the story was simple, yet it was wonderfully shown and interesting, so that simplicity didn't bother at all. Now there are too many things happening in different places and with different characters, which makes a person undecided what they should focus on actually.

Or, perhaps, it's only me.
Sep 23, 2010 1:07 PM

Jul 2009
clio_selene said:
Quite OK episode, but far too few scenes with Masamune. I really hope he would finally get to Osaka, get Kojuurou and kick Hanbei's butt. Okay, Hanbei has got enough already. I kind of pity him, really. (Must be my eye of a doctor.)

Sasuke and Kasuga were great :D

I wish this series was more "even" in the meaning of plot attractiveness and emotional level. I mean, there are absolutely great episodes, of far greater emotional load than in the first season, but there are also some totally boring. The first season was better when looking this way: very high level from the start up till final, without even one moment of no importance. Second season seemed to be even better, yet something went wrong, in my opinion. It's too chaotic, as if the creators tried to put too much things into such a short volume. In the first season there were two main threads: Oda's conquer of Japan and the rivalry between Yukimura and Masamune - the story was simple, yet it was wonderfully shown and interesting, so that simplicity didn't bother at all. Now there are too many things happening in different places and with different characters, which makes a person undecided what they should focus on actually.

Or, perhaps, it's only me.

I think I get what you're saying. It's like there are too many threads in the story and so they don't know which to give priority to and when. The season has lost some of the intensity present in the first season as they try to give each sub-story it's time in the spotlight.

Some of the episodes that are supposed to be emotional come across as boring or stilted.
Sep 25, 2010 4:26 AM

Nov 2007
Gearing up for the final eps! Needs moar Engrish, though.
Sep 27, 2010 6:05 AM

Jan 2009
For being a "pirate", he's got quite the sense for tactics.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Oct 3, 2010 2:27 PM

Aug 2009
Needs more Masamune.
Feb 3, 2011 11:05 AM

Dec 2008
Zepwich said:
O.O O.O O.O

There is gonna be some serious ass kickery in the next 2 eps.

And I know I'm gonna love every minute of it!!

Yumekichi is just adorable!! I want him for a pet.
Shimazu was just straight gangster in his fight!
I love how the bodies go flying through the air with each blade strike. Makes me LOL every time!!
I'm pissed beyond the highest levels of pissivity at the fact that Matsanuga OWNED Date and Chosokabe! I was hoping that they would find him and open up a can of whoop ass on him instead. Damn!
Jul 5, 2011 11:15 PM

Dec 2009
Rizzle said:

This...
Ah I hope the next two episodes are badass :D
Oct 16, 2011 10:05 AM

Jul 2009
Matsunaga had a lot of traps. Kinda what you would expect from a guy like that.
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Jun 23, 2014 9:37 AM

May 2012
I seriously hate this Hisahide dude. And wow. I also hate Mori but that new and improvised fortress is so cool.
Jun 30, 2014 9:31 AM

Apr 2014
That ninja? Could it be Mr. Fuma or Mr. Hattori? We'll see.
Jul 14, 2014 1:36 AM

Apr 2014
A+ character development for Sanada Yukimura right there.

Too, I see the law of physics apply just as much as they always have in this show. Which is to say: not at all.
Oct 22, 2014 1:45 AM

Jul 2013
Matsunaga is really a pain in the ass. Look at those explosions that he made many of Masamune and Chosokabe's men died because of those.

So Ieyasu's still alive.. well that's not really a surprise because in the real japanese history, he will be the one to unite all of Japan with his shogunate government.. but we'll see..
Oct 18, 2016 10:08 PM

Feb 2015
yamakasi said:
Gearing up for the final eps! Needs moar Engrish, though.

agreed!
----------
everyone is saying this ep is boring but it was really interesting. and what the heck when sasuke and his friend were in the tree, and that guy suddenly appeared and disappeared. who he?
Apr 19, 11:10 AM

May 2020
They are suit together Sasuke and Kasuga. This is the time they will take the path they believe. One last war begin.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sengoku Basara Two Episode 12 Discussion

sayami - Jan 24, 2011

32 by sharosharo »»
Apr 20, 12:39 AM

Poll: » Sengoku Basara Two Episode 11 Discussion

Koko-Bear - Sep 16, 2010

33 by sharosharo »»
Apr 20, 12:05 AM

Poll: » Sengoku Basara Two Episode 9 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Sep 5, 2010

33 by sharosharo »»
Apr 19, 10:46 AM

Poll: » Sengoku Basara Two Episode 8 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Aug 29, 2010

33 by sharosharo »»
Apr 19, 10:22 AM

Poll: » Sengoku Basara Two Episode 7 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Aug 22, 2010

33 by sharosharo »»
Apr 19, 9:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.