Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 6, 2010 12:10 AM

Jun 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The secret is out, who is the Outer Moka, why does the Rosario react to Tsukune, and finally the end of the Dream world.

--ALEX--Sep 6, 2010 12:25 AM
Sep 6, 2010 12:31 AM

Nov 2009
alexcampos said:

The secret is out, who is the Outer Moka, why does the Rosario react to Tsukune, and finally the end of the Dream world.

A very amazing chapter, now I can't wait for the next chapter :P The things that have been revealed and the situation got really excited for what will happen in the future chapters.
Sep 6, 2010 12:35 AM
Jul 2018
Great chapter. Finally the things have been cleared and the future chapters will become more interesting

I kinda knew that Tsukune will have a heart break knowing that his loved one is a fake being. Lets see what he does in the next chapter

And seems like the big sis wants to bring Moka to her side. mainly because of alucard's powers. She still wants the Shinso blood
Sep 6, 2010 12:38 AM

Sep 2007
Oh ... Shit ... That was sad ... Really sad ... x_x
Sep 6, 2010 1:09 AM

Jun 2008
I don't know what to think, ever since I began to read R+V, it quickly became one of my favorite manga and Moka (primarily outer Moka) instantly became my favorite anime/manga character.

I don't just mean my favorite R+V character, I mean my ALL TIME favorite character EVER!!!

I always thought that the worst thing that could happen to your favorite character is for him or her to die, but this is pretty high up there. Outer Moka is a fake being, almost like a program or an illusion, even though we still have inner Moka, it's not the same, outer Moka was the main character, she was a big reason why so many of us like R+V.

It's going to be very interesting how the manga moves on from this, especially Tsukune, he literally seems like he can't go on, the person he has deeply loved all this time is not real, and even though he might have some feelings for inner Moka, it's not as strong as it is for outer Moka.
Sep 6, 2010 1:24 AM

Mar 2009
hm,,, this will be a heartbreak and action,, wondering how long this manga will be,, like season 1 10vol or more,, i hope for more
i am going to be the i the one with the biggest manga pocket collgection

url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/enerjak&sclick=1][/url]
Sep 6, 2010 3:37 AM

Feb 2009
Great chapter, i feel so sad for Moka who got through this. It's going to be tough for Tsukune too. I really wonder how the situation will evolve, with the incoming fight with the Miu family and the meeting between the two sisters.

With chapter like this one, the manga keeps improving.
Sep 6, 2010 3:44 AM

May 2010
wow this is so shocking nice one ikeda but sad T_T

the outer moka is a fake personality i didnt think of that route T_T but thinking back its true that if there is a split personality there is a original personality and the other personality/s are all just a defense mechanism to protect the heart of the original

and another think a stuff that that stayed on me is that what the old fart said about kurumu i hope her powers progresses much better i am kind of interested because of what he said

i thought of it before that the dream arc wouldnt end in this chapter but seeing they are going out and the battle is breaking i thought the arc ended then tsukune at the end

want to see what happens i think he will meet outer moka next chapter
Sep 6, 2010 4:47 AM
Jun 2010
OMG, Inner Moka better remember that past so she can OMFGWTFBBQSHINSO on Akua, Akasha died because of Akua, I swear even if Moka forgives her, I still can't, Akua killed the MILF, RAWR.

After all Akua has done, she didn't learn her lesson and wants for more? I really hope she dies, if Inner Moka doesn't remember that memory, then I can only see Tsukune going insane on Akua, then she goes, "What's this?!!? The Shinso power?!?!?"
Sep 6, 2010 9:37 AM

Jul 2009
Saddest chapter of teh manga.. >:

When the rosario on her chest is taken off, Moka's vampire inner self awakes.
Sep 6, 2010 11:25 AM
Jun 2010
CloudConnected said:
That's was quite sad, I wonder what will happen to Tsukune now, will he still be able to remove the Rosario now that he knows the truth :D
But hell with that :D This manga is only getting better and better !

Well, I don't think the problem is with him removing it, I think the problem is, will he feel the same as he felt before for Outer Moka, knowing that she is not real.
Sep 6, 2010 12:19 PM
Jan 2008
this chapter is better then the rest of the second series put together... so much emotion....
"Forged in darkness with wheat harvested from Hell's half acre. Baked by Beelzabub; slathered with mayonnaise beaten from the evil eggs of dark chickens, force-fed to dogs by the hands of a one-eyed madman. Cheese boiled from the rancid utters of fanged cows. Layered with 666 separate meats from an animal which has maggots for blood."
ATHF
Sep 6, 2010 12:26 PM

May 2010
renjikuchiki1 said:
this chapter is better then the rest of the second series put together... so much emotion....

its because this is the highlight of the season
Sep 6, 2010 2:11 PM
Apr 2010
kind of a sad chapter...

i for the longest time thought that outer moka was the mother because she looks like her and she wants to protect her more than anything

i havent given up yet we need more information on the outer moka then we have been given so far i dont think its the end of the world knowing that outer moka was a fake personality

i mean she had to come from some were and she is kind of a reflection of the inner moka's honest self since she is a tsundere

if her mom is dead then who did she stay with when she went to the human world i thought that it was her mother... maybe it was someone else

this is become a little to predictable i hope something else interesting will happen soon
Sep 6, 2010 4:38 PM

Jun 2008
girlsdeadmonster said:

i mean she had to come from some were and she is kind of a reflection of the inner moka's honest self since she is a tsundere

This is what I've thought about for a long time, a split personality is usually just just an alter ego which has its own pattern of perceiving and interacting with it's surroundings.

However, outer Moka always seemed to be the dominant personality, it always seemed that inner Moka was the aggressive side which was "sealed", but the fact is that it's the other way around.

Maybe Outer Moka really is the honest self of inner Moka, and maybe at the end the two will MIX and form into one single person.

Either way, at the moment it's very sad, I treat Outer and Inner Moka like two different people, I rarely see them as the same, and it's going to be weird from now on.
Sep 6, 2010 10:42 PM

Jan 2010
OMG
-----------Tsukune
-----------You
-----------Spineless
-----------Piece
-----------of
-----------shit

Overreacting turd. GRRR
Sep 6, 2010 11:08 PM

Jan 2010
A good chapter, I quite enjoyed it.
Tsukune really is pretty pure, he just totally gives up on life after finding the love of his life is a fake person. LOL
Sep 7, 2010 8:31 AM

Jun 2009
Great chapter. Finally some questions answered.
I guess the two personalities will merge now though I wanted Tsukune to win over Inner Moka on his own (by protecting her or some other heroic shit) and not due to feelings of outer merging with inner.
Great thing Tsukune stayed behind (he'll come back in the middle of a fight when all other hopes are lost). This manga should have been monthly. Its too hard to wait for a whole month after getting just 34 pages.
Sep 7, 2010 9:42 AM

Sep 2009
Really liked this chapter. It's sad to see outer Moka referred to so simply as a fake personality, but it's not totally unexpected (still bummed though).

I've been really pleased with how interesting the manga has been getting lately. Hope it keeps up.
Sep 7, 2010 8:09 PM
Jul 2008
Outer moka is a fake!(being sarcastic). How can that real-like personality be fake?(still being sacastic).

I do have to give points for making have a fake personality literally!
Sep 7, 2010 8:59 PM

Jun 2008
^^ Well I get your sarcasm, but the revelation was still a bit of a surprise since the majority of people thought outer Moka was Akasha.

However to find out she was "MAN-MADE" is completely different as compared to a Split personality.

A split personality is created by the person's sub-conscious, we all thought Inner Moka had created outer Moka in order to seal her vampiric powers, if that had been the case, then we could say that Outer Moka is "NOT FAKE", but an "alter ego" a more humble, girlish side of her personality, even though she may not be 100% real, but she's definitely NOT FAKE, she's a "part" of the real Moka.

HOWEVER, now we find out that Akasha pretty much MADE outer Moka with the rosario, in other words outer Moka might not have anything to do with inner Moka, that means:

She's NOT a split personality

She's NOT Human or Vampire

She's NOT a physical being that could exist in the real world.

To me this is a BIG revelation and a BIG importance to how this series moves on, whether or not it seemed obvious that she was a fake, absolutely nobody treated outer Moka like a being that was "man-made", before this revelation.
--ALEX--Sep 7, 2010 9:03 PM
Sep 7, 2010 10:11 PM

Nov 2007
Tsukune you weak hearted dumb ass. Seriously putting everyone else in danger because you feel like having a mental break down.

Also Outer Moka and Inner Moka communicate with each other all the time and when one is out the inner self at that time always knows whats going on, so really even if she is a fake personality it's not like Inner Moka doesn't feel the same way the Outer Moka feels about a lot of things.

Also even if she is a fake she's still alive and she has feelings that developed after she was made that couldn't of been predetermined feelings. So Tsukune's releationship with her is still real.
Sep 8, 2010 5:21 AM

Mar 2009
Interesting to know about Moka's personality.
Sep 8, 2010 5:10 PM
Mar 2009
This manga is getting quite good.

Nice reveal twist there with the Outer/Inner Mokas, but Tsukune overreacted. Come on, she's probably gonna still exist somewhere along the line.
Sep 8, 2010 5:13 PM

Feb 2008
I don't like flashbacks...or flashback-like flashbacks.
Sep 10, 2010 9:30 PM

Aug 2008
It was very obvious...the most sad part is what will happen to the outer Moka later on. I hope Tsukune pull through, can't wait for the next chapter.
Sep 11, 2010 11:52 PM

Sep 2010
Really can't wait for the next chapter! A fight between 2 families and the future of Moka.
BTW, Tsukune already knew the 2 characters inside Moka and it seems the inside Moka also like him and he reacted in someway ?
Guess the 2 Moka-s will merge into 1,so there'll be no problem ? can't wait or guess anything better ..
Sep 12, 2010 6:24 PM

Nov 2008
Great chapter, we now know about Moka´s personality.
Sep 13, 2010 5:52 PM

Jul 2009
Wow, I never expected outer Moka to be fake.
Sep 15, 2010 3:17 AM

Oct 2008
lol i cant believe tsukune does not know about this fake personality -_-, it was obvious that pink-hair moka is just somekind of alter ego -_- he thought that she has somekind of schizma :d, well anyway now i know why she has this rosario ;p
Sep 15, 2010 11:28 PM

Jul 2008
well tsukune's lost all will to live, whose the next main character?
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Sep 16, 2010 9:32 PM

Jun 2008
kage-bunshin said:

Gin???
Sep 18, 2010 1:35 AM

Jan 2010
alexcampos said:
kage-bunshin said:

Gin???

If this is the case,
End this manga now please.
Sep 19, 2010 8:18 PM

Jun 2008
Sucrose said:
alexcampos said:
kage-bunshin said:

Gin???

If this is the case,

Well, that was a joke, but I'm sure the mangaka will come up with a solution to this great problem.
Sep 19, 2010 11:43 PM

Nov 2008
alexcampos said:
Sucrose said:
alexcampos said:
kage-bunshin said:

Gin???

If this is the case,

Well, that was a joke, but I'm sure the mangaka will come up with a solution to this great problem.

He might be a pervert but don't underestimate his badassery.

Sep 29, 2010 5:08 PM

Sep 2010
I'm new. So I haven't read the previous threads, but just curious, am I the only person who realized that Tsukune Shinso level too? Tsukune received a blood transfusion from Moka, whom received a blood transfusion from Akasha (Shinso)! Making him a Shinso as well. I knew that there was more to his powers than just ghoulness..

my prediction is; probably in the midst of darkness, tsukune will awaken his Shinso powers (assuming shinso powers are awakened by strong feelings), he'll awaken Alucard (hes blood is also linked to Alucard), and thus we have another boss. :DD

Or Moka's soul or something related to that will save him..
Oct 8, 2010 2:33 PM

Sep 2010
NeahWalker said:
I'm new. So I haven't read the previous threads, but just curious, am I the only person who realized that Tsukune Shinso level too? Tsukune received a blood transfusion from Moka, whom received a blood transfusion from Akasha (Shinso)! Making him a Shinso as well. I knew that there was more to his powers than just ghoulness..

my prediction is; probably in the midst of darkness, tsukune will awaken his Shinso powers (assuming shinso powers are awakened by strong feelings), he'll awaken Alucard (hes blood is also linked to Alucard), and thus we have another boss. :DD

Or Moka's soul or something related to that will save him..

nice idea!:P i was thinking of that too.
I think the little moka in the dream thing will safe him:P i just think it will.... anyway i think moka inner/outer will be one and maybe we see tsukune and moka finally kiss.... but i think they get interrupted again:P
I also guess this is the last season.... if they make another one i think the story takes too long, but that could be because they are still develop the manga:P
(I'm impatient:P)
Aug 28, 2013 2:56 PM

May 2013
Before this arc started, I loved R+V, it was definitely getting a 9 or a 10. Now, it's probably one of the top mangas/LN I've read. It is so interesting, these new revelations that is, and now I'm so curious as to what will happen next. Now I'm addicted to this manga, thankfully I don't have to wait a month before reading the next chapter.
Aug 13, 2017 5:55 AM
Mar 2016
Well moka being fake personality was pretty obvious from the very start and characters reacting that way especially tsukune was pretty stupid if you ask me he was overreacting way too much, I mean he just figured it out that moka was fake? C'mon he couldn't be that stupid, he should at least have had an idea, anyway this chapter was good 8/10 except for tsukune's reaction 2/10

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rosario+Vampire Season II Chapter 12 Discussion

Darkreaper70 - Oct 7, 2008

35 by Animillion »»
Jan 10, 2023 1:13 AM

Poll: » Rosario to Vampire: Season II Epilogue After Story Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IceColdLightning - Apr 21, 2014

128 by AnZiR08 »»
Nov 14, 2022 7:28 AM

Poll: » Rosario+Vampire II Chapter 13 Discussion

Faust721 - Nov 8, 2008

17 by Borkerino »»
May 16, 2022 9:16 AM

Poll: » Rosario+Vampire Season II Chapter 9 Discussion

Darkreaper70 - Jul 10, 2008

15 by Borkerino »»
May 14, 2022 7:02 AM

» Does Rosario+Vampire become very dark as it progresses?

Nightrail - May 31, 2014

7 by AnZiR08 »»
May 7, 2022 10:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.