Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]
May 22, 2015 9:50 AM

Apr 2015
"Damn, that didn't work like it does in anime"

-Every anime characters
Bruh check out my soundcloud
https://soundcloud.com/wal-skynner

" Becoming an adult means hating milk chocolate and loving brocolis. "

~ Wal Skynner
May 25, 2015 9:56 AM
Feb 2015
Dang didn't like how they killed the kids dad... Well they managed to save the girl and everyone was awesome. Hopefully they all make it out alive.
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Jun 25, 2015 10:38 AM

Jul 2009
Great Episode!

Those stupid neighbors should fucking die. I do hope the zombies will swarm their house and eat their flesh like that.

I love how Hirano doesn't want to save anyone at first, but as long as its a little girl he comes to the rescue. We lolicon now? XD

Man Komuro walking in the balcony looks risky as hell, even the little girl peed and all :O

So many skinships! I kinda lol'd the girls went out with little to no clothing. Saeko would make sense since she can perform those moves.

I hope to see more action as always!!

Can't wait for the next episode!
Dec 7, 2015 9:43 AM

Jan 2012
Nice hummer ,good job saving kid.

Jul 15, 2016 1:17 PM

Jan 2016
A silent moment for the dad...

Okey Incredible fight / rescue scene to save the girl. And seriously love Kouta and his obsession with weapons, seriously me right there except i like bombs.. xD fucking Swedish i am, xD
Got 2 new member :P a dog n the loli (Lol) as well ^^
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Aug 3, 2017 7:45 AM

Jan 2017
Well, It was a nice episode, with good action.
It was sad when the other survivors didn't want to save the child and her father, at least Komuro and Hirano made the right thing.

In times like a zombie apocalypse keeping some principles it's what allows to know that you are still a human. If not, it's like you become an animal that by instinct wants to stay alive, by any methods possible.
Karasuno Fight!!!
Sep 14, 2017 7:32 AM

Jun 2016
I s2g Hirano's nosebleeding moments. Hahaha.

That scene with the father dying and his kid seeing him got stabbed. Gaaaah! What the fuck.

Slay, Hirano! Best boiiiiii!

Ugh. Can't stand the subtle romance between Takashi and Rei. Ugh. I hope Takashi will end up with Saeko. Rei can choke!

Are the girls drunk? Or is it only Marikawa? Haha. Idk anymore with that girl.

Hirano and Saeko owned this episode. Yaaaas! My best boys and girls in this show definitely.

Their family is getting bigger with the pink-haired girl and the dog, too. Awww.

Really good episode despite the bouncy oppai. Jesus. Lmfao.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
May 1, 2018 12:14 PM

Jan 2014
Doggo-kun is the absolute endgame boss!

Heard about the fanservice, but never imagined it'd be that ridiculous. It is literally ridiculous, and I'm having a blast. Loved the totally needless bumps in the road for that Humvee too.

TheDoggoneGirl said:
Ugh. I hope Takashi will end up with Saeko. Rei can choke!

Not going to happen. Ah well, as least it's Takashi making poor choices, not me.

"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Jun 16, 2019 10:56 PM
Jul 2017
Takashi saved a little girl's life after her father was killed by folks who were trying to keep themselves safe and they thought he was a zombie but apologizing wouldn't work. And Hirano becomes all badass coming in all strapped like Rambo with all the loaded weapons and equipment he was carrying. And he was using one of the guns to blast these zombies down riding in a Humvee. Hirano looks ready to kill them zombie bastards.
Jun 26, 2019 11:18 AM

Oct 2013
Poor that girl's dad. Stabbed right after the doors opened. :(

Good that Takashi managed to save this girl and the dog as well. Doge might be stupid for barking loud out of blue, but no need to blame it: that's how the dogs are.

Dunno if it was wise to leave that mansion, especially when they had an armory there and food in the fridge.

I appreciate a nice amount of fanservice, especially bouncing boobs and booties. xD
Jul 30, 2019 7:13 AM

Feb 2019
The rescue scene was awesome, especially when the fat guy opened fire on the zombies :)
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Nov 18, 2019 2:06 AM

Mar 2018
"Of course, that only meant one of the mightmarish days had come to an end."

By nightmarish, do you mean horny teenager paradise? Because what I saw for the entire first half was bathing, massive titties, and asses up the wazoo. Unless, the main character is gay, and hates boobs, and female asses. Then it would all make sense.

Maybe, he's a closet gay acting like he's straight, because he's still unsure about his homosexuality?
Nov 25, 2019 11:15 PM

Jan 2014
Good episode. I appreciated the fan service and was glad to see the gang is staying on the straight & narrow.
Feb 18, 2020 7:25 PM

Jan 2016
lmfao mans got freakin peed on lol.
Jun 11, 2020 11:16 AM
Feb 2020
I was wondering when some one would turn off the lights

I can see why MC had to repeat a grade. He forgets things too easily. Hirano has to remind him twice Shouting / Noise attracts the dead. Hirano is pretty noisy himslf, hell they all are. But MC who's seen it all right from the start and seen more than anyone should not need to be reminded of this.
Apr 20, 2021 12:19 PM

Aug 2014
omg the girls are doing it on purpose! :D Kouta had the time of his life :D guns&girls

is this gonna be fanservice till the end?:D
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Jul 25, 2021 12:30 AM
Nov 2017
All I see is bouncing tits everyframe!
Sep 8, 2021 12:45 PM

Jul 2021
those guys at the start were straight up evil, it's understandable that they didn't let them in but to then just kill the dad right infront of his daughter and leave her to die? just plain insensitive
Sep 23, 2022 6:59 PM
Mar 2022
I really liked how uhhh realistic it is. I still think that its weird some high school student can drive a motorcycle and do stunts
Apr 29, 2023 2:07 AM

Feb 2022
Damn, those juggly tiddies supporting Hirano...
Jul 31, 2023 7:49 AM
Jun 2023
There was some dumb parts, especially the censorship, but overall a fun episode. Kuhta continues to be best boy
Jul 31, 2023 7:49 AM
Jun 2023
There was some dumb parts, especially the censorship, but overall a fun episode. Kuhta continues to be best boy
Sep 26, 2023 9:45 AM
Sep 2023
this show it's storyline is less important to the makers than showing girls' underwear
Oct 1, 2023 11:06 AM

Dec 2022
Loli and dog acquired. I'd call that a decent haul.

Why didn't the people in the house let the guy in? They have other randoms there, and he clearly wasn't a zombie.

Shaded Horizon

Jan 27, 9:30 AM
Oct 2021
xD fds esse anime seria bem melhr se nao fosse ecchi essa porra

Apr 25, 9:22 PM
Feb 2022
For me at least, this is the best episode, the comeback in the final, the music and ecchi, it was all very epic.
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amphetamine - Jul 4, 2010

1365 by Ksooosavage »»
May 5, 6:43 PM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Aversa - Aug 29, 2010

542 by Hue_Enjoyer »»
Apr 25, 11:17 PM

» If Highschool of the Dead did NOT involve zombies

LAKool-AidGang - Jul 7, 2023

18 by CombatMagic »»
Apr 11, 8:18 PM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Jul 11, 2010

461 by Hokage_the_7th »»
Apr 9, 5:34 AM

Poll: » Highschool of the Dead Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 12, 2010

254 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 20, 7:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.