Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sailor Moon Eternal Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 15, 2010 4:07 AM

Oct 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I knew it wouldn't be his gf.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Oct 16, 2011 9:22 PM

Sep 2008
Wow, I totally did not see Motoki coming back; I thought he died...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 18, 2011 7:04 AM

Jun 2009
This is so childish
Dec 25, 2011 8:19 AM

Jun 2009
meneope said:
This is so childish

YOU JUST NOW FIGURED THIS OUT? But, it's more cheesy than anything and that's why I like it.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
May 31, 2012 10:05 PM

Sep 2009
Kiss the girl and her skirts will lift up lawl.
Nov 24, 2012 6:33 PM

Jun 2012
I have to figure out why I keep having this dream. Until then, I'll continue being a dick to you and take you back when it's convenient for me.

Sailor Moon is hot as hell. She don't need this shit.
May 2, 2013 2:20 AM

Nov 2012
even motoki coming back couldn't save this train-wreck of an episode
May 31, 2013 10:27 PM
May 2013
I don't even know what to do with this episode. On one hand, I love the way the drama was handled here. It was really well-done (even if Mamoru is stupid, the way the episode was handled on a higher level was lovely). On the other hand, the feminist in me cringed about once every thirty seconds here. This episode sends SO MANY unhealthy messages about love and relationships to an audience of young, impressionable girls. Like...if a man dumps you, you need to move on and not pine obsessively over him. Usagi's ENTIRE LIFE seems to revolve around Mamoru, in a LITERAL SENSE in this episode, and it just...urgh...

*SPOILER ALERT*

At least we're getting close the end of the Ayakashi Sisters' run, and then the REAL fun begins. Mwahahaha!
Aug 23, 2013 11:42 PM

Jul 2008
pink-lemonade said:
I have to figure out why I keep having this dream. Until then, I'll continue being a dick to you and take you back when it's convenient for me.

Sailor Moon is hot as hell. She don't need this shit.

Well said. She's not as good looking as Makoto or Rei, but yeah no girl deserves this kind of treatment.

So he keeps having a bad dream....sounds like the guy in the dream is Rufus or whatever the lead baddie's name is.
Oct 18, 2013 4:55 PM

Jun 2011
SAILAH MOO
Feb 9, 2014 3:13 PM
Mar 2013
I really liked this episode, one of the best so far in my opinion. And it's all cause of the last few moments of the episode. Sleeping beauty kiss <3

It's true that Darien is being real cold to Serena, but I disagree with those you saying she should give up on him. It takes a lot of strength and courage to have faith and still love someone even when they push you away.

And besides, Serena knows deep down that Darien has a good reason for doing this, which is why she doesn't want to forget about him and move on.

Too bad most guy's reasons for breaking up/acting cold aren't as noble as Darien's is.
May 7, 2014 10:23 PM

Aug 2007
I suppose as a kid you might get the wrong message if you aren't following the storyline...
But Usagi knows she is destined to be with this man being the princess.
She knows deep down something is wrong with Mamoru for her to do this to her so suddenly.

Though, I wish he would just talk to her and tell her about these dreams and figure out what's causing them together instead of hurting her further. I think that would be too easy and not dramatic enough plot-wise, so that was the reasoning behind this.

Jul 19, 2014 7:19 AM

Aug 2012
Lycan said:
I suppose as a kid you might get the wrong message if you aren't following the storyline...
But Usagi knows she is destined to be with this man being the princess.
She knows deep down something is wrong with Mamoru for her to do this to her so suddenly.

Though, I wish he would just talk to her and tell her about these dreams and figure out what's causing them together instead of hurting her further. I think that would be too easy and not dramatic enough plot-wise, so that was the reasoning behind this.

Yeah, it would be a lot easier if he just told her 'I don't want to be with you anymore because I keep having these creepy dreams where you are doomed if we are together'. And I don't see why he doesn't figure out that the bad people are obviously manipulating him in some way.
Nov 3, 2015 12:54 PM

Jul 2013
The angst is getting way too drawn out, hopefully things wrap up soon. I'd rather have fluff and plot than angst and filler.
Dec 7, 2016 6:06 AM

Aug 2016
I'm fed up by the sh*t Mamoru is doing (no matter the reasons). Don't remember him being such an a** about it -_-
Apr 23, 2017 3:17 AM
Mar 2013
Pointless, where's the plot lol
Jun 1, 2017 10:08 AM

Jan 2013
And bang I ended up crying once again. I feel so sorry for Usako since I understand her feelings very vell. T^T

"Please stop talking about math when I'm eating."
Jun 26, 2017 5:11 PM
Jul 2013
mamoru deserves a giant slap across the back of the head for being mean to usagi.

no one deserves to be treated that way, regardless.
luxityJun 26, 2017 9:31 PM
Jul 9, 2017 8:28 PM
Nov 2015
oh my god a Mamo centric episode how will I survive this?

As expected he succeeds in being a dick again.
Jul 9, 2017 8:30 PM
Nov 2015
It bugs me how Mars Mercury Jupiter and Venus continue to comfort Usagi instead of trashing that damn jerk
Jul 9, 2017 8:34 PM
Nov 2015
What's this with that damn Chibiusa running away and causing fukking troubles?
Jul 9, 2017 8:53 PM
Nov 2015
This could well have been the highlight of the season, how they teased about the story of a princess woken by a kiss from her prince, at the start. And they tried to make Usagi unconscious, so that she would be woken up by her boyfriend, just like in the fairy tale.

In any other situation this could have been the highlight of the show.
But no, this just feeeeeeels wrong, that damn Tuxedo mask is so jerky and undeserving of Usagi.

This image will forever be carved in my mind, as the corniest, shittiest frame of Sailor Moon, the image of him riding a motorbike, then transforming into Tuxedo Mask, and after waking up Usagi, saying some fukking obnoxious lines, and vrooming away, in his horrible fashion choice.
Sep 6, 2018 3:50 PM
Jul 2018
I'm surprised Rei or any of the other guardians haven't kicked Mamoru's ass already for his attitude
Sep 15, 2018 3:15 AM

Mar 2017
toralos said:
I'm surprised Rei or any of the other guardians haven't kicked Mamoru's ass already for his attitude

Seriously, this needs to happen! I can understand Usagi being all lovestruck, but her friends should stick up for her more.

I only recently picked up Sailor Moon again after pausing it, but this second season seems super drawn out and cheesy and I am getting kind of tired again. Which is a shame, because I love these characters and whenever the plot FINALLY moves forward, it's actually some pretty good stuff!
Dec 15, 2018 6:29 PM

Jun 2015
most of this season mamoru had been a major, major asshole. if i were any of those scouts i would've kicked his ass by then and told him to get his crap back together, before treating my friend like shit.
how hard is it to tell her that you're having this weird dream about her fate, and to work together to get through it dude?
Oct 29, 2019 8:22 AM

Oct 2012
MAMORU, I SWEAR TO GOD.

I mean, I get why he’s doing this (no matter how good of a reason it actually is), but why can’t he just explain to Usagi what’s going on?!
Nov 14, 2019 7:41 AM

Jun 2015
I swear to god I'm gonna hi jump kick Mamoru's balls. That's not how you solve your problems, you basket case. How about you get some advice from your own lover? I swear everyone in this show is airheaded.
Feb 27, 2022 10:01 AM

Mar 2020
Mamoru's such a prick, he doesn't deserve someone as trusting as Usagi

Nov 5, 2022 9:13 AM
Sep 2021
ITS WAS SO CUTE I LOVE USAGI!!
May 1, 5:11 AM

Jul 2017
mamoru may be doing this for the right cause, but he is totally being a dick with the poor usagi.
his behaviour is truly infuriating, knowing that usagi will love him always no matter what happens.
''Touch the darkness inside me''

May 1, 5:13 AM

Jul 2017
motoki literally disappeared from the show
''Touch the darkness inside me''

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sailor Moon R Episode 42 Discussion

Shin_Star - May 7, 2010

30 by Neemesis_2 »»
Yesterday, 3:27 AM

Poll: » Sailor Moon R Episode 1 Discussion

ukonkivi - May 11, 2009

29 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
May 15, 8:59 PM

Poll: » Sailor Moon R Episode 40 Discussion

VARIAchan - Aug 16, 2010

25 by Neemesis_2 »»
May 15, 6:17 AM

Poll: » Sailor Moon R Episode 39 Discussion

Yonatay - Jul 19, 2010

21 by Neemesis_2 »»
May 15, 5:09 AM

Poll: » Sailor Moon R Episode 21 Discussion

Ducky_Dame - Feb 14, 2010

28 by ad0rablegoat »»
May 14, 10:48 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.