Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sailor Moon Eternal Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 11, 2010 4:16 AM

Oct 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I didn't even think about marriage at their age :|
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Jun 12, 2011 3:28 PM
Apr 2010

lol
Aug 12, 2011 3:13 PM

Sep 2008
Usagi looked stunning in her wedding dress; I only hoped that Chiba would have seen her in it and blushed or something.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 6, 2012 6:24 AM

Jun 2010
Usagi's fantasy wedding dress was so over the top! Love how she married both of them in her mind.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 19, 2013 11:17 AM

Nov 2012
how does nephrite manage to be so cringe and yet so perfect at the same time? ami was so cute when she caught the bouquet (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
May 14, 2013 1:21 AM

Feb 2008
This episode's design made the characters look really chubby, which made Usagi even cuter in her funny situations.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Jul 25, 2013 1:40 AM

Feb 2011
In the dub of this episode (dub ep # 13), at one point it sounds like Rei says "Don't worry, you'll have plenty of time to heal when you get grounded for fucking sowing"

o.o
Feb 8, 2014 10:16 AM
Mar 2013
Spooky_Sez said:
Usagi's fantasy wedding dress was so over the top! Love how she married both of them in her mind.
Yeah that was so cute ^_^ Also, in the dub, she speaks in such a funny french accent, aww, so funny and hilarious as the same time.

Love that "catch" that Amy used to get Serena off her back xD

Also, it was pretty funny to see Nephrite wear wedding veil like that ^^
Feb 24, 2014 3:44 PM

Aug 2012
I laughed out loud when that other boy appeared in Usagi's fantasy too. I wonder how many 14 years old fantasize about marrying two people, I know I sure didn't.
Mar 14, 2014 8:02 PM

Aug 2007
I think I identify the most with Sailor Mercury, even to this day xD

I have a boyfriend of 6 years but... I guess a wedding isn't something I fantasize about?
All I think of is all the money I'll be dropping and being a pain to get everyone in the family together in one place. I'll get married one day but I suppose the wedding isn't necessary.

Mar 25, 2014 5:49 PM

Jan 2011
Interesting how that traditional Western white dress wedding has become such a big industry in Japan, while the actual process of getting married is basically just filling out the registration form.
rodacMar 25, 2014 10:42 PM
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Mar 20, 2015 10:11 PM

Aug 2013
Pretty funny episode.
Apr 17, 2015 3:08 AM

Feb 2010
Rei trying to use traditional wedding robe - lol. And sneaking to Usagi's house to use her mom? Well, too much goodness to list it all)
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
Oct 4, 2015 11:11 AM

Jan 2014
They said such mean things about their teacher's fiancé--not cool.
It was a funny episode, though.
May 29, 2017 11:27 AM

Jun 2013
This one had some really fun facial expressions. I feel like the show has been improving since episode 13, I keep finding more creative bits of animation.

I also prefer this formula where there's only one human who gets corrupted. I think it's because when the Jadeite's Youmas were corrupting people en-masse, they were all the same disposable villains (which is understandable, but still). Nephrite's Youmas are one-dimensional but they have cooler designs in general, and the one human who gets corrupted can get at least a bare minimum characterization that sets them apart a little bit from the previous antagonists.

I'm starting to think that the thing that might make this show feel a little dated isn't necessarily the technical quality per se, but the pacing of the episodes. Sometimes it just feels a bit too slow, especially when the villains are talking about how they're planning on stealing energy this time. Do we really need to hear all of it every time? We already know the formula, and it would give the episodes some mistery if the villain didn't give everything away in the beginning, and they always make sure to tie in the misadventures of Usagi and her friends with the theme of the episode right from start anyways, so we would be able to make a pretty good guess. For example, it would be enough if they just showed the current villain as a reminder for a few seconds, and we wouldn't see the supernatural element again until the curse of the Youma is applied to the human target.

FeSTiNaLeNTe said:
They said such mean things about their teacher's fiancé--not cool.

He felt odd to me because it was never confirmed that they were in a serious relationship before his proposal, and he only said the worst things about himself. Judging by that proposal, he could have been any random-ass man from the street and the teacher would have married him anyways, as she was so damn desperate. They were blushing around each other but the implications still made me just a bit uncomfortable. Thank goodness Usagi didn't accept the weird aesop about the need to settle.
LeeTailorMay 29, 2017 11:48 AM
May 12, 2018 9:12 AM

Mar 2017
There were some great bits in this episode! I particularly liked Luna peeking out from under the dress and Ami's and Rei's entrance. Too bad the fight itself was even crappier than usual, it felt like they ran out of time towards the end there. I agree with the previous comment though, that the change from a mindless group of brainwashed enemies to just a single one per episode is definitely better.

Overall I like the simple formula that's going on, so I really don't have a problem with the anime.
Dec 30, 2018 10:13 AM

Jul 2015
Good episode comedy-wise, although I have to say I felt a bit bored with everything else, this anime is good but it's lacking something to make it less stale.
May 9, 2020 4:58 AM
Jan 2018
There's alot of filler in this series from what I have read I'm still wondering if to watch all the epiosdes to see if any filler adds to the characters etc or just focus on the main story epiosdes
Jul 10, 2020 1:57 PM

Aug 2016
Weddings and a Spider-Villain, both are so scary.....
Also Moon seems to the one who always get tied up, poor thing.
JokerVenturaJul 10, 2020 4:05 PM
“I just spent the last two years thinking that you guys knew more than me about life and I just found out that you guys are just as dumb as me.” “Duh-doy.” “Yeah, duh-doy.”
Jan 22, 2021 12:42 PM

Aug 2020
Why the heck is Usagi fantasizing about having a wedding with *two* husbands lmao

Wait until you're a bit older at least :,)
Sep 25, 2022 11:00 AM

Feb 2015
It's funny, every episode I watch I start to like Rei less and Ami more. I wonder what the other members are like whenever they make their appearances.
May 7, 2023 2:18 PM

Mar 2022
Yeah Rei? Don't quit ya day job cuz ass kissing Usagi's mum won't yield you results. XD OK this was a funny episode I'm not gonna lie, Usagi herself looked good in a wedding dress.
Mar 1, 2:58 PM

Sep 2021
This episode was cute. They were so mean to their teacher’s fiancé though, he’s not that repulsive sheesh 😭
Apr 6, 4:57 AM

Jul 2017
i would laugh a lot if Ami will really be the first one to marry.
''Touch the darkness inside me''

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sailor Moon Episode 46 Discussion ( 1 2 )

VARIAchan - Aug 13, 2010

74 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
May 12, 7:45 PM

Poll: » Sailor Moon Episode 45 Discussion

VARIAchan - Aug 13, 2010

45 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
May 12, 7:10 PM

Poll: » Sailor Moon Episode 39 Discussion

VARIAchan - Aug 13, 2010

26 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
May 11, 3:24 AM

Poll: » Spoilers for episode 34

GakutoDeathGlare - May 9

3 by Asahinchi »»
May 9, 4:48 PM

Poll: » Sailor Moon Episode 34 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yonatay - Dec 9, 2009

50 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
May 9, 2:12 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.