Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sailor Moon Eternal Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 10, 2010 10:36 PM

Oct 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It makes me laugh how they don't recognise her as Usagi/Serena.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Dec 30, 2010 10:10 PM

Dec 2009
This reminds me of how little you see her family after R, it's like they fell off the face of the planet . . .

Mar 22, 2011 9:02 PM

Jun 2009
Anitnelav said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It makes me laugh how they don't recognise her as Usagi/Serena.

I know right? She even has the same hairstyle when she transforms to Sailor Moon.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Aug 7, 2011 3:47 PM

Sep 2008
I want to deck that little brother and beat him to a pulp for kicking Luna.
I also want to throw the girl that pushed Haruna down out the window.

These old anime sure have horrible things going on each episode.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 25, 2011 11:54 PM

Oct 2011
me and my cousin agree that they used to wear ugyl clothes and their banges and hair look ugly XD
Jan 6, 2012 1:53 AM

Jun 2010
I love cartoons. Just put on a tiara and no one knows who you are.
About time she got another attack.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 13, 2012 1:57 AM

Nov 2011
Sigh... At least Clark Kent bothered with glasses. Usagi even wears the Sailor Moon brooch on her school uniform. -_-
Jan 1, 2014 9:44 AM

Aug 2007
I really liked this episode for some reason.
If anyone is wondering, this is the second episode omitted from the english dub.

Jan 11, 2014 1:43 AM
Jun 2013
When Usagi says Tuxedo Mask is not coming
Luna: Don't keep depending on others
Jan 11, 2014 4:09 AM

Feb 2012
flipperish said:

dem life lessons
Feb 8, 2014 4:18 AM
Mar 2013
Wow, this was a really fun episode. My first time seeing it since they removed it from the dub. Honestly, I think I should just drop the dub and watch it subbed. Serena's voice is cute either way ^_^

It's really fun to see Serena with her family. I don't remember seeing them that much in later seasons.

Also, I never heard of Moon Tiara Stardust before. That's a new attack that I've never seen her use in any other episode.
Mar 1, 2014 3:04 AM

Jan 2011
Glad that someone finally noticed that there is another Sailor Scout in operation besides Sailor Venus. Second episode where Usagi isn't rescued by Tuxedo Mask at a critical moment.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jul 7, 2014 12:51 AM

Jan 2014
smilewolfy said:
flipperish said:

dem life lessons
Found it better than when he shows up xP
Apr 3, 2015 5:56 AM

Feb 2010
Usagi does depend on TM to save her from the monsters. Or the Luna. She gets better, though. Somewhat :D

So, the bad guys are stealing the energy of pet-lovers now. They keep finding flaws in human culture to exploit, this time it's pet industry, but rather, an unhealthy desire to have a cute or exotic creature as a pet, often to it's suffering (not shown as Chanelas are evil, but narrated by Usagi), or artificial pets like Tamagochi, which were a rage in 90s. If you knowremember those, people would get realy attached to them, sometimes leading to disaster.

Well, Sailor V was a prototype for Sailor Moon, no wonder they've being confused :)
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
Aug 7, 2016 12:38 PM
May 2016
This episode had some well-needed character development for Shingo.
May 25, 2017 4:51 AM

Jun 2013
It's a little ridiculous that Usagi doesn't find it weird that her brother kicked a cat. I mean, even if someone doesn't like a certain animal species, it doesn't mean they would go out of their way to hurt one. That should have been a huge red flag. Well, this isn't the first time she or the other humans are extremely slow on the uptake.

burbels said:
an unhealthy desire to have a cute or exotic creature as a pet, often to it's suffering (not shown as Chanelas are evil, but narrated by Usagi), or artificial pets like Tamagochi, which were a rage in 90s. If you knowremember those, people would get realy attached to them, sometimes leading to disaster.

That's exactly what I was thinking.
LeeTailorMay 25, 2017 4:54 AM
Nov 24, 2017 3:18 AM

Aug 2016
First episode where i tought this is "meh"

The action and bad guys are already super boring' luckily they don't last long, everyhting else is surprisingly good so far.
Aug 29, 2018 9:05 AM
Mar 2018
This was another good episode. Once again, the storyline was interesting, and there were some pre funny parts. Significantly better than the last one.
Nov 28, 2018 5:36 AM

Jul 2015
Good episode, although I hope we get new introductions soon since it's getting a bit stale.

Surprised that Shingo didn't recognize her there lmao.
Dec 10, 2018 8:41 AM
Jul 2009
I liked it when Luna took time out of her busy schedule to cheer up a little kid with some kisses and cuddles :D I love cute little things like that in anime.
I'm not a neko girl, I'm nyan-binary, hence the name
Yes I am an SJW.
No i will not scream at you for being a straight, white, cis, male.
I have important things to scream about and a finite amount of time in the day.
Feel free to talk to me, I only bite if you ask nicely :D
Jun 27, 2019 10:17 PM

Oct 2017
whatever you do don't compare Viz Shingo VA to Sub Shingo VA
it ruins watching it lmao
Sep 10, 2019 8:04 PM
Jan 2019
HawthorneKitty said:

LeeTailor said:
It's a little ridiculous that Usagi doesn't find it weird that her brother kicked a cat. I mean, even if someone doesn't like a certain animal species, it doesn't mean they would go out of their way to hurt one. That should have been a huge red flag. Well, this isn't the first time she or the other humans are extremely slow on the uptake.

burbels said:
an unhealthy desire to have a cute or exotic creature as a pet, often to it's suffering (not shown as Chanelas are evil, but narrated by Usagi), or artificial pets like Tamagochi, which were a rage in 90s. If you knowremember those, people would get realy attached to them, sometimes leading to disaster.

You people do realize that Shingo and those girls were... you know, hypnotized?

I wonder how much you would like to hear that somebody wants to beat you up after you done something awful when you were hyptonized and you don't remember anything that happened during that time.

Seriously, why so many people refuse to think beyond prejudice or first impression? Espeically when they blame other people for mistakes they are themselves prone to do.
Sep 10, 2019 8:07 PM
Jan 2019
Either way, sorry for doublepost...

It's a second episode where Tuxedo Mask doesn't appear in-action! (In Episode 4 he haven't appeared at all).
It's kinda unique, compared how in Season 4 he appeared in every episode just because it's a part of a formula. (I divide Sailor Moon episodes by Fun Monster of the Week episodes and Story-Driven Plot episodes)

Either way, the first episodes of Sailor Moon, before the appearance of a second party member (It's not even a spoiler, the opening shows it) look much less formulatic than the future seasons ^_^
Jan 24, 2020 5:21 PM
Jul 2018
Shingo is going to treat Luna like a queen now! I wonder who Sailor V really is...
Mar 1, 2020 12:18 PM

Feb 2020
"don't keep depending on others" - Luna

also, that poor doggo :c
atleast Shingo will treat luna nicely (hopefully)
Jul 1, 2020 6:03 AM

Jun 2013
Keytee1 said:
HawthorneKitty said:

LeeTailor said:

I wonder how much you would like to hear that somebody wants to beat you up after you done something awful when you were hyptonized and you don't remember anything that happened during that time.

Seriously, why so many people refuse to think beyond prejudice or first impression? Espeically when they blame other people for mistakes they are themselves prone to do.

I didn't say that Usagi's little bro deserved to be beaten up, and I'm not sure why you conflated my comment with the other user's. I just meant that maybe Usagi should have noticed that her little brother wasn't acting like a normal person (because yes, he was hypnotized). It's not that deep...
Jul 2, 2020 6:53 AM
Jan 2019
LeeTailor said:
Keytee1 said:

I didn't say that Usagi's little bro deserved to be beaten up, and I'm not sure why you conflated my comment with the other user's. I just meant that maybe Usagi should have noticed that her little brother wasn't acting like a normal person (because yes, he was hypnotized). It's not that deep...

Now that i re-read your comment, i see that you are right. Usagi was very slow-thinking in this scene.

My comment was mostly addressed to HawthorneKitty. I guess her comment made me a bit upset, so i did put your comment in same category without thinking straight.

...I guess i am prone to doing same mistakes...
Jul 10, 2020 6:33 AM

Aug 2016
Poor Luna getting kicked by Shingo.
Those kids acting like those hypno-pets were like crack-pipes, can't go too long without a hit, and the villain going straight out reptile this time.
“I just spent the last two years thinking that you guys knew more than me about life and I just found out that you guys are just as dumb as me.” “Duh-doy.” “Yeah, duh-doy.”
Jan 7, 2021 3:52 AM

Aug 2020
I find it funny how Usagi doesn't even change her hairstyle when she transforms into Sailor Moon, yet not even her brother recognises her.
Nov 13, 2022 1:13 AM
Jul 2018
The villain was really creepy this time, thoughtful design.
I feel awful for the teacher, Haruna. She's always caught in the middle of these shenanigans and often gets hurt. How many times has she been harassed or shoved by a possessed student now, sheesh.

New power for Sailor Moon, moon tiara stardust.

That poor dog, trying to get some love and attention. It was alone and hungry and completely ignored. Aww. So many unwanted and homeless pets out there.
Nov 13, 2022 11:14 PM

Jun 2014
They really made a furby episode.
Aug 10, 2023 10:29 AM

Jul 2017
this is the best episode so far
Feb 23, 2:01 AM
Dec 2015
okay but I want a chanela
Apr 2, 3:53 AM

Jul 2017
i don't know why but the kid that falls off the bike always makes me laugh
''Touch the darkness inside me''

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sailor Moon Episode 46 Discussion ( 1 2 )

VARIAchan - Aug 13, 2010

74 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
May 12, 7:45 PM

Poll: » Sailor Moon Episode 45 Discussion

VARIAchan - Aug 13, 2010

45 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
May 12, 7:10 PM

Poll: » Sailor Moon Episode 39 Discussion

VARIAchan - Aug 13, 2010

26 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
May 11, 3:24 AM

Poll: » Spoilers for episode 34

GakutoDeathGlare - May 9

3 by Asahinchi »»
May 9, 4:48 PM

Poll: » Sailor Moon Episode 34 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yonatay - Dec 9, 2009

50 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
May 9, 2:12 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.