Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 16, 2018 5:30 AM

May 2016
Hachi gambare Reira you too Takumi drop dead.
Apr 21, 2019 7:04 PM
Oct 2018
wat was that foreshadowing at the end?
fuck
May 16, 2019 8:54 AM

Oct 2012
I thought Reira slept with Takumi
Haha Reira is kinda cute when Shin revealed to her that he knows that was her first-time

Being a woman in love in her 20s is confusing :P
Obviously her heart know what's best for her, but her mind is just... foolish
"Signature removed"
Jun 5, 2019 10:14 AM
Apr 2016
Ah, Nana messed up, now she feels like there's no going back, it's true though. I hope Nana x Nobu becomes a thing ultimately. I honestly felt bad for Reira, she's actually quite the sweet Princess.
Aug 3, 2019 2:50 PM

Jul 2016
Nana should just leave that Takumi guy for Nobu, I can't trust Takumi no matter what and Nobu is a much better guy than him!
May 24, 2020 12:27 PM
Hello World!:))

Oct 2015
The saddest episode of NANA
"I'll be done soon. If you wait nicely, I'll buy you some sweetbread." said Lawrence.

- I'll thank you not to treat me like a child.

"Oh, you don't want any?"

- I do.

May 28, 2020 4:52 AM

Jul 2015
Oh boy, Hachiko most likely has made the worst decision, 'going out' with Takumi who might not love her and who she might not love herself instead of Nobu has stated he loves her....I have to say the drama is quite entertaining yet a bit painful to watch

Yo shin wtf, you should really stop the bad habit before something terrible happens

Nov 8, 2020 9:14 PM
Oct 2020
why is no one stopping shin from selling his body when he’s 15? and reira is an adult...

this anime just keeps getting sadder. i hope nana picks nobu :(
Jan 31, 2021 3:38 AM
Oct 2020
kcerwniartami said:
What Hachi really needs now is to be independent. Not another fleeting love r/s again.

^this. She needs to break the cycle and learn independence before committing to a new relationship. If she goes for Nobu now, she's going to hurt him, and consequently herself. At least that's my sense of the situation. :(
Apr 22, 2021 2:30 PM
Mar 2021
omg i hope she never sees takami again and ends up with nobu
Aug 19, 2021 2:10 AM
Jun 2021
This anime is definitely gonna hurt me when I finish it
Dec 23, 2021 3:05 PM

Feb 2017
i dont understand shin's character at all?? are they trying to normalize this disgusting lifestyle? he's FIFTEEN and has ADULT women paying to sleep with him. nobody is stopping him and they all turn a blind eye when he smokes and drinks. and reira is absolutely disgusting. the fact that she slept with a child is grossing me out so much because they were literally shown together in bed. every single character in this show is crazy

placeholder text
Jul 23, 2022 9:41 PM

Apr 2016
Reira, ew.

Good that Nana got to let out some of her thoughts even though now she has a new mess in her head, at least she is giving herself a little bit of time to reflect what she is doing, what she wants, what she's going to do.
Mar 12, 2023 2:48 PM

May 2022
Well, Hachiko. Another fine mess you've gotten yourself into.

It is so obvious to the audience that the two Nanas just need to make their living arrangement permanent and keep their boyfriends in their own apartments. I knew two elderly women, roommates since they were 22. They dated the same men for 60 years, living sort of like our protagonists, never marrying, but always with their boyfriends. But these ladies kept their friendship and their shared apartment, for safety and security if for nothing else.
Sep 16, 2023 8:55 AM

Mar 2023
so, shin has horrible role models around him, strawberry nana is being stupid, AND foreshadowing of goth nana leaving?!?
Feb 7, 8:34 AM

Sep 2015
Reply to amagirinomikoto
i dont understand shin's character at all?? are they trying to normalize this disgusting lifestyle? he's FIFTEEN and has ADULT women paying to sleep with him. nobody is stopping him and they all turn a blind eye when he smokes and drinks. and reira is absolutely disgusting. the fact that she slept with a child is grossing me out so much because they were literally shown together in bed. every single character in this show is crazy
@amagirinomikoto I feel really bad for him. It's like he is being let down by every adult in his life so far, including the current cast. I mean, people are telling him to stop, especially Nobou, but they are not trying hard enough. It's not like this does not happen in real life; depending on your living circumstances, a lot of young teenagers might find themselves following this path.
Feb 20, 7:09 AM

Mar 2021
Shin you're so cool! So sad and frustrating you're a minor selling his body. :(
Mar 19, 12:11 AM

Dec 2019
I hope Hachi learns to love her self seeing her act try to love a man who doesnt love her hurts me.

And godamn Reira is so disgusting?!? Sleeping with a child wtf i dont care how sad your backstory is shes so nasty. I thought she was joking at first but actually doing it???
Poor Shin its sad this is the kind of life hes leading right now.
Mar 19, 12:12 AM

Dec 2019
My heart goes out for you Nobu <3
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nana Episode 39 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Chelle - Apr 25, 2007

86 by kivuchan »»
Today, 9:59 AM

Poll: » Nana Episode 34 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Xinil - Feb 2, 2007

116 by akane_slays »»
May 13, 1:35 PM

» Does this anime still hold up

mydaddy - May 2

20 by LostSpectre »»
May 6, 7:39 PM

Poll: » NANA Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

jacobpaige - Mar 23, 2008

102 by nelsonnnn »»
Apr 28, 5:21 PM

Poll: » NANA Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

jacobpaige - Mar 23, 2008

164 by nelsonnnn »»
Apr 28, 5:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.