Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 16, 2010 8:04 PM
Jul 2009
Welcome to the Royalty Journal!

Here you can post what ever is on your mind or what ever you feel your day has been. This Journal can be filled with random thoughts.

Oh and beware that other members will be reading this.....(if they wanted to)
If I'm no longer replying back, means my life is busy. As simple as that. Will get back as life settle down.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 16, 2010 8:08 PM
Jul 2009
Today and yesterday resulted in a double trouble. Nothing going on and nothing happening but yes, I got through half of page 3 of the limited cards and soon the horror of more will come to me into my dreams. (really, it find it's way there)

Yet, today was a hard day to face.

Hope tomorrow, another complain to me about their day as I did today!
If I'm no longer replying back, means my life is busy. As simple as that. Will get back as life settle down.
Jul 17, 2010 5:18 AM
Jul 2009
um... another morning I wake up of the dreams of yesterday and now the birds who sing it's way into my ears had woke me.

@ 4 AM in the morning, so tired but today lots to do. Lots to say and a new day too.

EDIT: 7:58 AM: Yay and finally done with page 3 of the Limited cards and up to date with the member card. Making cards are a pain but the comments of 'Thank you' really cheer me up! Thanks!(it boost my energy too)

Hope I finish all the limited by Monday. (fingers crossed)
paigy_loliJul 17, 2010 6:00 AM
Jul 21, 2010 2:33 PM
Jul 2009
So far the life of summer is well and hot. Today so far isn’t as chaotic but it isn’t as hyped but life is sailing down slowly and time-less-ly. I was hoping to get the limited cards done by Monday but I suppose that didn’t work out because I’ve been too tired and busy to do so. (guess it’ll have to wait until I find time to do it) The new layout? I don’t know what I’ll do with it this time. Any ideas?
Jul 28, 2010 1:40 PM
Jul 2009
I'm tired more than of the entire week....how is that even possible?

(invoice: It's possible!)
Aug 3, 2010 2:15 PM
Jul 2009
Very soon, the club will be under some huge changes so I suggest you stay put until then and let's hope the it turns out alright because it will be huge and it will finally end the topics that has always been pedning to never open, like the Hall of Royalty and the Active Member cards. By the time this is over, I will be relief of the duties until January 1st of 2011. (at least that's what I plan)
Aug 21, 2010 12:23 PM

Oct 2009
Today was great! ^^ I read the latest chapter of Zettai Heiwa Daisakusen, and then I went shopping with a friend I haven't met in a long time and we ate yummie pistachio ice-cream. =D

Aug 21, 2010 2:17 PM
Jul 2009
Yay! This made me happy. Someone finally made an entry in the Royalty Journal.

My Saturday is long and tiresome, the more time passes by, I feel sick. I don't know why but today seemed like yesterday, there was no big differeance at all.

I plan to finish up the layout (which I am almost done, just need links). Then off to the duties of other clubs and by September, I'm done. Time to face the life of yet, another status of a student.

Chilling out at work till 5:30 pm. Off then to home.

EDIT: 10:55 AM: Yes! DONE! Now I go to sleep.
paigy_loliAug 21, 2010 8:57 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Member Cards (CLOSED) ( 1 2 3 4 )

paigy_loli - Dec 13, 2009

178 by LoveBerries96 »»
Jun 30, 2011 8:51 AM

» ~♥ Relations List ♥~

-K0K0- - Jul 30, 2009

14 by SleepyTigress »»
Jan 7, 2011 2:34 PM

» Club's PRINCE and PRINCESS

paigy_loli - Aug 11, 2009

13 by Plama_chan »»
Nov 15, 2010 7:47 AM

» Club Banners

paigy_loli - Aug 21, 2010

0 by paigy_loli »»
Aug 21, 2010 8:28 PM

Poll: » The Royalty Quiz (2)

Dissapeared - Jun 18, 2010

7 by Aimara »»
Aug 13, 2010 8:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.