Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jul 15, 2010 10:57 PM

Feb 2010
I say this episode was right up there with"what's the strangest thing you've ever seen"xD All this episode has proven to me is there is still something stranger and different around every corner lol.
Jul 15, 2010 11:08 PM

Feb 2010
And1ce said:
I have a feeling this anime is gonna be the next School Days., ;S

Amagami DaySS: Koneko no Naku Koro ni

Honestly, I was going to drop this series, but the episode became so ridiculous after they entered the shed. I think I'll give it another shot.
Jul 15, 2010 11:19 PM

Dec 2009
i got this from another forum

XFD @ if this is true, but if you want to talk about how awkward the shed scene was, then I gleamed this rumor from Suki who gleamed this rumor from 2chan

"...in the shed. It said that everyone was so embarrassed that most of the seiyuus left the recording room. Yukana was excited enough to wake from her normal doze. After the scene, Itou Shizuka was so embarrassed that she went to Asakawa Yuu and cried. I have no idea if any of this is true, but that is the quote, as far as I understood it. "
Signature has been deleted because it exceeded the file size limits. Please refer to Section IV of the General Forum Guidelines.
Jul 15, 2010 11:42 PM

Jan 2010
And just when I thought this anime wasn't going to rely on the weird fanservice...

Still a nice episode. I really like Haruka, she's a sweetheart and she's funny.
Jul 16, 2010 12:00 AM

Feb 2009
Kiss behind the knee knocked me out xD
Jul 16, 2010 12:03 AM

May 2010
lolwut?? I didn't expect for something like that in this show.. anyways, its funny but this

ep has nothing to do with previous 2 ep @_@

lets just see how this arc finish..
Jul 16, 2010 12:12 AM

Dec 2007
And1ce said:
I have a feeling this anime is gonna be the next School Days., ;S

omg i was thinking the same

Sumeragi Kururu - Pledge Queen of Tool Toul To

Jul 16, 2010 12:27 AM

Jun 2008
Hot DAMN, what an episode!
Jul 16, 2010 12:32 AM

Jul 2009
LOL, What is this I don't even....

But I'm beyond caring. I'm so curious for the bad end now.

Seriously hoping for a catfight between all the girls episode. And with the way things seem to work in this, we just might get it.
controlmajortomJul 16, 2010 12:42 AM
Jul 16, 2010 12:58 AM

Jan 2010
What did I... Oh god, I refuse to believe that was real. All the hell is breaking loose.
Jul 16, 2010 1:01 AM

Nov 2008
This guy has some wired fetishes but the episode was great. For some reason it does feel like it is the end of the arc, but I want more from this paring. Next epsiode should be fun!
Jul 16, 2010 1:09 AM

Jun 2008
ClementIV said:
This guy has some wired fetishes but the episode was great. For some reason it does feel like it is the end of the arc, but I want more from this paring. Next epsiode should be fun!

next episode should be the end though. :D

crossing fingers for best end XD

chinoman said:
i got this from another forum

XFD @ if this is true, but if you want to talk about how awkward the shed scene was, then I gleamed this rumor from Suki who gleamed this rumor from 2chan

"...in the shed. It said that everyone was so embarrassed that most of the seiyuus left the recording room. Yukana was excited enough to wake from her normal doze. After the scene, Itou Shizuka was so embarrassed that she went to Asakawa Yuu and cried. I have no idea if any of this is true, but that is the quote, as far as I understood it. "

If this is TRUE

Looks like that scene was too much for Itou Shizuka, who has played many tease characters and also eroges (To Heart 2)

Eventhough she atleast did that scene twice, once for the game, and once for this episode, but it looks like it's still too awkward for her... lol

but that means she has some guts to do such an embarrassing scene, eventhough in the end she breaks down like that. Kudos for Itou Shizuka for her acting
kaimaxJul 16, 2010 1:15 AM

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Jul 16, 2010 1:54 AM
Mar 2008
HHHHHNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

^me during the whole episode...
She sure knows how to tease men...
Jul 16, 2010 1:59 AM

Aug 2009
o__O <-- pretty much sums up most of this episode for me. Jesus Christ on a pogo stick that was awkward to watch. The knee kissing was one thing, but at least they were alone. Borderline SM-play eating in the middle of the cafeteria on the other hand, well, if I can repeat myself, o__O.

However, Haruka's arc has been fun so far, and I'm ready for what I'm assuming will be a happy ending. I think she was first because her dynamic with Junichi would probably be considered to be the most generic, and it would be best to get it over with first.

I'm pretty sure the arcs are in the order the girls appear in the OP, meaning it goes Haruka -> Kaoru -> Sae -> Ai -> Rihoko -> Tsukasa. Plus, the listed EDs are in this order, increasing its likeliness.
Ha-cha!
Jul 16, 2010 2:13 AM

Sep 2008
New arc already plz, enough with this mentally retarded girl...

and ahahaha... realistic huh...
Jul 16, 2010 2:27 AM

May 2010
this is so good its hilarious cant wait what will happen on other arcs specially with the class rep ^^
Jul 16, 2010 2:27 AM

Jul 2008
>_> omg - this shit is too extreme. It's like hentai without nudity X_X
Jul 16, 2010 3:02 AM

Oct 2007
Wow, people actually liked the shit that took place in this episode. I just found it too weird and even disgraceful, on Tachibana's part. Can't believe the fool got excited over kissing her knee-pit, since I remember preferring the lips as a teenager.

These scenarios may belong in a VN but not in my anime (¬_¬).
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 16, 2010 3:10 AM

Apr 2009
Behind the knee? Wow Junichi is one hell of a perv. And for that "hostage" scene, did they not feel embarrassed at all doing that in public? I swear this girl has a few screws loose...
Jul 16, 2010 3:15 AM

Sep 2008
Master_M2K said:
Wow, people actually liked the shit that took place in this episode. I just found it too weird and even disgraceful, on Tachibana's part. Can't believe the fool got excited over kissing her knee-pit, since I remember preferring the lips as a teenager.

OShoranO said:
Behind the knee? Wow Junichi is one hell of a perv. And for that "hostage" scene, did they not feel embarrassed at all doing that in public? I swear this girl has a few screws loose...

Glad I'm see people with proper teenage life at here ^___^
Jul 16, 2010 3:21 AM

Jul 2009
Unexpected episode.

keep em comin!
Jul 16, 2010 3:30 AM

Apr 2008
HAHA .. pretty weird in a good way xD

Jul 16, 2010 3:54 AM

Jan 2010
Take that H.O.T.D!

That's how you do fan service.
Jul 16, 2010 3:57 AM

Jan 2010
fertygo said:
New arc already plz, enough with this mentally retarded girl...

and ahahaha... realistic huh...

Well, who wouldn't expect her to be fucked in the head?
We all sort of saw SOMETHING coming, just not this...
Jul 16, 2010 4:06 AM

Aug 2008
Itou Shizuka, you can nyaaa~ on me any day, all day!
Jul 16, 2010 4:48 AM
Feb 2010
Ugh... totally lame ep. Is this from an eroge?

Cos it really seems like it has potential for being one. A guy with little or no redeemable features having a relationship with the star of the school and after that they get along, doing strange acts and no one is bothered. In real life the guy would have died, or at least received death threats.

Eh... and the guy.... can some1 kick him? He is totally pushing his boundaries... and acting like a dog zzz. This is not only disgusting, but degrading to men. Hope this will conclude in a better manner...

fertygo said:
Master_M2K said:

OShoranO said:

Glad I'm see people with proper teenage life at here ^___^

Lol totally agreed.=.=
Jul 16, 2010 4:50 AM

Aug 2007
Master_M2K said:

Exactly. This also reminded me of the reason why I dropped Koihime Musou: at one episode, there was one person who wanted her elbow pits to be licked. Well, I really didn't want to continue watching that (mostly because it was shoujo-ai ish, but okay).

This. Was. Awkward.

Also, Haruka's a bitch for not getting herself kissed on the mouth. Tch. The kiss is probably for the last episode of each arc, after all the fetishes. Geh.
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Jul 16, 2010 5:04 AM

Sep 2009
i thought this would turn into some weird fetish themed anime for a second and was about to drop it but so far its been good
Jul 16, 2010 5:16 AM

Mar 2009
Hahaha this was so weird.
Jul 16, 2010 5:56 AM

Jul 2009
as for me, im expecting a sad ending.
Jul 16, 2010 6:03 AM

Apr 2009
I don't know what to say about this episode…
I'm really weirded out right now.
Jul 16, 2010 6:36 AM
Feb 2010
Okay, that was one strange but awesome EP. I lol'd when Tachibana was actually acting like a dog in the shed. The cafeteria scene was very nice too, especially with every1 looking at them XD

I swear i'm starting to love Haruka, shes just so adorable. Especially during the nyaa part ^-^

Fav part of ep that doesn't involve Haruka:

otakuthon49 said:

Miya: "What is it, Nii-nii? You've been smirking and stuff. It's really creeping me out."
Junichi: "Heeee~~~"
Miya: "(OMG Expression) Mommy! Nii-nii's gone crazy!!!"
OR
Miya: "OKAA-SAN, NII-NII GA KOWARETA!!!!"

Overall score: 5/5
| "In my time, the wowd is WUINED AND WIFEWESS!."

- Paradox (Yugioh: Bonds Beyond Time Abridged Movie) |

Jul 16, 2010 6:48 AM

Jul 2009
Nyan assault!

Jul 16, 2010 7:03 AM

Dec 2007
Best episode ever.

Never before have I had such fun watching an anime episode like I had with this one.
Jul 16, 2010 7:31 AM

Jun 2008
rarri said:
Best episode ever.

Never before have I had such fun watching an anime episode like I had with this one.

I wish there was more people like you. that enjoys anime as it is, not as it isn't.

People that thinks that animes SHOULD be a reflection to reality never had any love in real life themselves, since they have no fantasy or imagination, that these kind of secret fetish things that will bond lovers personally.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Jul 16, 2010 7:42 AM
Jun 2010
What the shit was that ? Cafeteria scene was ok but the kissing the back of the knee... omg, how stupid can it get.

Jul 16, 2010 8:42 AM
Jul 2018
When she said pick an exciting spot, and I guess the thigh, wasent that far off XD
Jul 16, 2010 8:43 AM

Jan 2010
This show is excellent. Junichi is amazingly embarrassing. Haruka is excellent though. I loved her in the cafeteria scene. 8D Can't wait for the next episode. Hope we get a good ending! ^^
Jul 16, 2010 9:09 AM

Feb 2010
kaimax said:
rarri said:
Best episode ever.

I wish there was more people like you. that enjoys anime as it is, not as it isn't.

People that thinks that animes SHOULD be a reflection to reality never had any love in real life themselves, since they have no fantasy or imagination, that these kind of secret fetish things that will bond lovers personally.

Wow.. thats a very BOLD statement.. How about you consider this.. not everyone might see "soup-play" as some erotic and romantic thing?

Yeah.. completely bold statement.. and Generalizing statement.

How about we say this.. if youre going to be that bold.. People that think this series is a bit strange.. are probably the people who have never played VN's or this specific VN.. because they feel no need to portray a fake and tawdry romance in 2-D. Seemingly because they know what real love is like?

People don't think this anime should be a reflection of reality.. they said they wanted the CHARACTERS.. to have more of a sense of reality.. and thats understandable.. if you can't relate to them what-so-ever.. why even watch it? I think everyone on this website.. hopefully.. knows that almost no anime will be a entire reflection of reality.
Jul 16, 2010 9:32 AM

Nov 2007
This episode was really kinky.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Jul 16, 2010 9:33 AM
Mar 2010
anime_n00b said:
kaimax said:
rarri said:
Best episode ever.

Wow.. thats a very BOLD statement.. How about you consider this.. not everyone might see "soup-play" as some erotic and romantic thing?

Yeah.. completely bold statement.. and Generalizing statement.

How about we say this.. if youre going to be that bold.. People that think this series is a bit strange.. are probably the people who have never played VN's or this specific VN.. because they feel no need to portray a fake and tawdry romance in 2-D. Seemingly because they know what real love is like?

People don't think this anime should be a reflection of reality.. they said they wanted the CHARACTERS.. to have more of a sense of reality.. and thats understandable.. if you can't relate to them what-so-ever.. why even watch it? I think everyone on this website.. hopefully.. knows that almost no anime will be a entire reflection of reality.
+100000000
Jul 16, 2010 9:54 AM

May 2009
S&M + RP... what could possibly go wrong??

lol'd a lot with this episode, i got a wtf face at times, enjoyable -w-
Jul 16, 2010 10:05 AM

Jun 2010
A little bit too straight forward and masochist. I didnt expect the male lead to be so desperate of love and the girl to act like that... but considering the fact that they have to show 6 girls in the show.. dont know what to say. It was a greate episode , it depends how u look at some things so i give it 5/5 just coz i love romance :>
Jul 16, 2010 10:06 AM

Mar 2009
I felt embarrassed just watching this! Especially the ramen scene, at least the behind the knees kiss scene was private. Junichi and Haruka are quite the gutsy couple. I probably could never do that...

I enjoyed this episode, but not as much as the first two.
Jul 16, 2010 10:09 AM

Jan 2010
I really like this episode.
I don't care what people says.
I mean it's anime!
Get over with it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 16, 2010 10:12 AM

Feb 2009
If I played this in the VN(which I think I'll try), I would have enjoyed it 3 times as much. Sadly, these situations being in an anime made it somehow weak. I clearly don't see the realism in these situations. Who would go as low as a dog just to kiss a girl. I'm surprised Haruka even agreed. And the noodles part was just disturbing. I'm more embarrassed at that situation than both of them. The only part that I think was realistic and cute was the phone conversation and the surprise hug and those made me smile. Everything else was facepalm worthy.

But then again, I'm just a guy who falls in love and gets dumped time and time again so how should I know how lovers deal with their fetishes IRL -_-
Jul 16, 2010 11:08 AM

Aug 2009
Okay, even though the kissing-the-back-of-the-knee sequence was really... awkward, I loved this episode.

God, I love this show. But there wasn't any beautiful piano music in this episode. ;_;
Jul 16, 2010 11:11 AM

Jul 2009
Ahh best episode until now ^_^b
So many unexpected things...
SM Games sure are nice (but kissing behind the knee is a pretty starnge fetish though o_O)

Semms like it will become one of my favourite series =)
5/5

Jul 16, 2010 11:34 AM

Nov 2008
I expected some awkward scenes, but that was just...wow. I haven't felt this embarrassed in a while.
I wonder how the other girls will handle his weird ideas.
Jul 16, 2010 11:36 AM

Nov 2009
Hmmm... Yeah. i didn't mind the scenes themselves. It was more the sudden shift in style.

Last week he was an impressive male lead who did everything to win his love; in a pure hearted manner.
This week he is a submissive puppy dog who would seem like a freak if she didn't allow him to like her. (Are they actually going out yet?)

I laughed but more out of awkwardness. Still don't understand the format; are they going to crush the relationship he builds up every new girl? Time warp? I can see transitioning from one girl, but five? O.o
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Anyone still watching this in 2022?

Raibyou - May 4, 2022

45 by MeguSae38 »»
Apr 27, 2:01 AM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Dec 16, 2010

250 by Rahul_101 »»
Apr 26, 11:14 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Jul 22, 2010

352 by Zane_0 »»
Dec 27, 2023 11:16 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Dec 23, 2010

279 by Bard_Eren »»
Dec 20, 2023 11:54 AM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 9, 2010

144 by cableguyjay »»
Nov 18, 2023 8:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.