Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Jul 21, 2010 6:40 AM

Jun 2008
Oosran said:
Phantoka said:
Y is everyone suggesting a school days ending >_>
Because it'd be fun? Anyway, personally I doubt they've got the guts to do something like that ^^;

If they did that you can't call it "guts", that's major trolling.

Since "school DAys material" does not exist originally in the game, and by doing that that's like Trolling all the game players, while some "IGNORANT" anime watchers will only laugh at "Whoa, school days look-alike, dude..."

The game Company "Enterbrain" ALWAYS, makes Lovey Dovey games, Like Kimikiss for example.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Jul 21, 2010 7:53 AM

Jun 2008
kisami said:
ok did that idiot just equate himself to a dog? i guess he really is a play thing...like a dog begging for a treat after performing a trick.

and wtf was that S&M shit at the end....she is one crazy chick.

My thoughts exactly. Have some self respect you bathetic bastard. He completely went down in my eyes. And who the fuck goes so crazy about the back of a girls knee? Dude what's wrong with you.

With all the crazy shit they pulled in this one is clearly that they are just kids playing around. Hey kids. If you want to fuck so much, start fucking each others brains out and get over with it. It will feel better than playing some fantasy bondage scene in frond of every person in the school.
Seriously who does such things in frond of everyone? Lol where is the guy saying this is realistic shit from last time?

Anyway this episode came out of nowhere and completely ruined everything. Until now the show seemed fairly logical but now it's just a big mess.
MonadJul 21, 2010 9:08 AM
Jul 21, 2010 8:21 AM

Sep 2008
Monad said:
kisami said:
ok did that idiot just equate himself to a dog? i guess he really is a play thing...like a dog begging for a treat after performing a trick.

My thoughts exactly. Have some self respect you bathetic bastard. He completely went down in my eyes. And who the fact goes so crazy about the back a girls knee? Dude what's wrong with you.

With all the crazy shit they pulled in this one is clearly that they are just kids playing around. Hey kids. If you want to fuck so much, start fucking each others brains out and get over with it. It will feel better than playing some fantasy bondage scene in frond of every person in the school.
Seriously who does such things in frond of everyone? Lol where is the guy saying this is realistic shit from last time?

Anyway this episode came out of nowhere and completely ruined everything. Until now the show seemed fairly logical but now it's just a big mess.
lolz, saw your post in 1st eps thread 5 hour ago.. you seems impressed there and now disgusted by it. sums up my thought perfectly, start with positive, feel annoyed in eps 2, and then I facepalmed over and over again in this eps, if not because omnibus format I'd already drop this... feel sick with this mentally retarded chicks, she belong in rehabilitation place" not in the school.
Jul 21, 2010 11:58 AM

Jul 2009
WOW ... okay ... this episode was not as good as I expected. Seriously, BEHIND THE KNEE?! Uh ... okay dude ... and what's with that cafeteria scene? Is her personality kind of ... weird? Seriously, best part was the random humour with the side characters. Hibiki is pretty cool too. Seriously though, hope the next episode is better ...
Jul 22, 2010 12:52 AM

Jun 2008
fertygo said:
Monad said:
kisami said:

My thoughts exactly. Have some self respect you bathetic bastard. He completely went down in my eyes. And who the fact goes so crazy about the back a girls knee? Dude what's wrong with you.

lolz, saw your post in 1st eps thread 5 hour ago.. you seems impressed there and now disgusted by it. sums up my thought perfectly, start with positive, feel annoyed in eps 2, and then I facepalmed over and over again in this eps, if not because omnibus format I'd already drop this... feel sick with this mentally retarded chicks, she belong in rehabilitation place" not in the school.

Well yeah. From the first episode i got the impression that i would watch a nice romantic anime and that it would have a sweet relax feeling about it and then i get this shit.
Not to mention that the main guy from being a nice guy with a normal behavior, suddenly become the village idiot in this one.
Jul 22, 2010 7:01 AM
Feb 2010
kaimax said:
Lol, they finally did the famous "Dog act".

for non-gamers, That dog act and the ramen scene can be repeated multiple time, in different places and times. That explains why Junichi asks for more, since it's a normal event in the game.

I JUST HOPE THEY'LL DO THE BEST END...

SEXY HOT BEST END~~~~~~~ that INVOLVES SKIN

Don't worry guys, ALL GIRLS has their fetish kinda ecchi scenes with Junichi. So, don't let that bug you, and look at the bright side.

Just in case any1 missed this.
| "In my time, the wowd is WUINED AND WIFEWESS!."

- Paradox (Yugioh: Bonds Beyond Time Abridged Movie) |

Jul 22, 2010 10:03 AM

Aug 2009
it wasn't bad... but it started getting too perverted xD lmao
“In a mad world, only the mad are sane.”Akira Kurosawa
Jul 22, 2010 11:35 AM

Feb 2010
Phantoka said:
kaimax said:
Lol, they finally did the famous "Dog act".

for non-gamers, That dog act and the ramen scene can be repeated multiple time, in different places and times. That explains why Junichi asks for more, since it's a normal event in the game.

I JUST HOPE THEY'LL DO THE BEST END...

SEXY HOT BEST END~~~~~~~ that INVOLVES SKIN

Don't worry guys, ALL GIRLS has their fetish kinda ecchi scenes with Junichi. So, don't let that bug you, and look at the bright side.

Just in case any1 missed this.

Woah I had no idea....
Jul 22, 2010 6:13 PM

Jun 2009
That was a fun episode
Jul 22, 2010 7:35 PM

Jun 2008
and Like I said, theoretically ALL Girls will get AT LEAST 1 Echhi perverted fetish epsiode

Jul 23, 2010 3:26 AM
Sep 2009
Kinda surprised that many ppl didnt like this ep, imo best ep so far. And very funny.
Jul 23, 2010 7:51 AM

Feb 2010
lol...I'm liking this anime ^^
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Jul 24, 2010 2:22 PM

May 2010
lol, exciting meal rocks!

in this episode, you will die horribly... *laughs just as shion*
lightness vs. darkness
Nani mo kamo wo hoshigatteita Mayoeru mono no chikai
Mada miru sekai o tsukuridasu koto Kuchi hateteiku
Jul 24, 2010 8:31 PM
OG Rewriter

Aug 2009
Weird episode o.O
Jul 25, 2010 1:33 PM

Oct 2009
Well I found the first Haruka funny in my opinion it was fun, I liked her love of dogs, and when I knew I would be back in time and each arc and I find it odd but in my opinion adaptei.In my opinion of Ai and Tsukasa are the most important, also found 6 girls.In my opinion Ai and the best of it and waiting anxiously by the arc Ai, Rihoko and Tsukasa.
Jul 27, 2010 5:47 AM

Aug 2008
Knee kissing.... that was so appealing and unexpected, I like that :D

Nya~ Nya~
SweetMoniaJul 27, 2010 9:52 AM
Jul 29, 2010 1:34 AM
May 2010
that strange relationship

Jul 29, 2010 6:40 PM

Jul 2008
At first, kissing behind the knee was wierd. Then he actually did it and it was actually entertaining. Then he just kept kissing it and I got all wierd again. >_>

I like the soup eating scene though. That was one of those rare scenes in anime that you laugh out loud to yourself! XD
Jul 30, 2010 8:24 AM
Jul 2010
That was unexpected :O
And I mean really, who would have guessed something like that would happen?
I agree that it was creepy when Junichi continued to harass her asking to kiss the back of her knee again... It made him sound like a perv in my opinion -w-
Anyone who is a fantastic gif maker please contact me! ;)
Aug 4, 2010 8:19 PM
Dec 2009
Weird xD

Aug 8, 2010 7:02 PM

Oct 2009
This was an awesome episode, and I'm looking forward to episode 4, however, I'm dropping the series after that. I just kind if rolled into Amagami SS without knowing fully what the series would be about. I'm finishing episode 4 because I already watched the previous three episodes, but after just learning that the series would be dichotomized into six different scenario's (4 episodes for each), I'm kind of pushed back. The characters will repeatedly keep changing and the plot will only be fantasized six times over. To me, that's not what I look for in a series. I want strong character development, and a concurrent plot. This isn't a dating game, it's an anime! And I wish the producers would treat it like one too.

Aug 15, 2010 3:38 PM

Jul 2010
Uhhh, WAT?

Aug 15, 2010 5:01 PM

Jan 2010
A kissed on the back of the knee ... weird choice -_-"
Aug 15, 2010 10:25 PM
Jun 2007
I was literally kicking my legs around and squealing at the ramen part. It was just too funny and cute.
Aug 17, 2010 4:32 PM

Jul 2010
Totally unexpected. o_o
Aug 20, 2010 10:54 AM

Aug 2009
Tsssss.... man that was creepy... I was only giving the first arc a shot to see if it was worth it, but if it's like this every arc..... fer sure lookin ugly.
Aug 21, 2010 2:41 AM

Jun 2008
Like I said, expect One Girl = One episode of Fanservice

oh yeah Notable Cgs that exist in this episode.

EDIT
Added on that I missed
kaimaxAug 21, 2010 3:20 AM

Aug 21, 2010 3:15 AM

Nov 2008
OMG

The next should be the doggy style, right?
Aug 21, 2010 10:24 PM
Jun 2010
Wow. I actually prefer this episode than the 1st two. lol
Aug 24, 2010 6:03 AM

Jan 2010
ok this anime is just weird...what the hell

i can see the boat already :D

2/5
Sayonara,papa!

"Just how a mirror reflects you,people will also reflect your heart."
~Athena Glory,Aria

"Whatever happens,happens"
~Spike Spiegel's thoughts on dying(Cowboy Bebop)
Aug 24, 2010 10:41 AM

Jun 2008
clannad4ever said:

2/5

The boat only exists in Harem anime.

PLEASE READ THE SYNOPSIS OF THIS ANIME AGAIN PLEASE

there I even said please twice... >_>

Aug 24, 2010 10:41 AM

Jun 2008
IGNORE

internet lagged... >_>

Aug 24, 2010 12:39 PM

Jan 2010
kaimax said:
clannad4ever said:

2/5

sorry but...what?i didn't get it:)

i was reffering to School Days...and if i would've read the synopsis would that have made the knee licking scene less disturbing?:)
Sayonara,papa!

"Just how a mirror reflects you,people will also reflect your heart."
~Athena Glory,Aria

"Whatever happens,happens"
~Spike Spiegel's thoughts on dying(Cowboy Bebop)
Aug 24, 2010 1:08 PM

Jun 2008
clannad4ever said:
kaimax said:
clannad4ever said:

2/5

sorry but...what?i didn't get it:)

i was reffering to School Days...and if i would've read the synopsis would that have made the knee licking scene less disturbing?:)

I know about school Days, I played and watched it.

it's the fact you keep expecting some harem in between, that's why I asked you to read the synopsis again.

knee licking is subjective.

Oct 8, 2010 12:12 PM
Jan 2008
wow he had a choice to kiss her except the lips and never thought of her neck to giver a hickey, or her breasts, pussy, or ass??????? If I were him, I would tease her and say if I can't kiss your lips than how about your pussy?? Then I would kiss her on the neck and give her a hickey. Tell her your mine.

lol this show turned into a weird comedy sick fetish show. Definitely, more interesting than other romance shows. I will never forget this one.
batman3456Oct 8, 2010 12:25 PM
Oct 21, 2010 11:23 AM

Dec 2008
Keep your sick sex games out of the school cafeteria...people are trying to eat there!!! LMAO!!
OMG!! This ep was hilarious!!!
Oct 28, 2010 2:33 AM

Mar 2009
This episode is pretty much 2 stoners in a shed.
Nov 8, 2010 1:14 PM
Jul 2018
what is this..i dont even...
Nov 19, 2010 10:51 PM

Aug 2007
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! WTF IS THIS SHIT!? Wow kissing behind the knee? This idiot equate himself to a dog! So basically he is her B*tch! And the ramen scene!? WTF!? No girl is worth doing all of that
Nov 26, 2010 9:02 AM

Nov 2009
Really weird episode.

VillettaIchihara said:
Keep your sick sex games out of the school cafeteria...people are trying to eat there!!! LMAO!!
OMG!! This ep was hilarious!!!

It was really kinda awkward watching that scene.

xl3lueazndragonx said:
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! WTF IS THIS SHIT!? Wow kissing behind the knee? This idiot equate himself to a dog! So basically he is her B*tch! And the ramen scene!? WTF!? No girl is worth doing all of that

Yea never seen that one before.
Actually she's more like a cat.

A naive yet insecure personality. At first she just dumped him that easily. Then started acting like nothing happened. And now they are like this. A really strange progress of event.

The format of the series is actually kinda strange.
Nov 27, 2010 1:58 AM

Sep 2008
Love how this anime goes so far. 5/5

Needs more psychos and gore.
Nov 30, 2010 7:45 PM

Aug 2008
What the fuck was this episode huh? I don't really get it why the episode was called jealousy... just for the first scene? I thought Morishima would go all nuts and get all possessive oh her man, and then Imouto would bang her way and enter the play... but we got this weird ass episode... I still liked it -mind me- 'cause it had it's own funny, creative and interesting moments.

But see why I kept sayin on the last two episode threads why I didn't like Haruka? exactly for this! She and her weird personality... that transformed the poor Junichi into a dog... In fact it's not Haruka's fault for Junichi being so eager for her to be with her, to spend some fun moments with her, to kiss her! It's entirely his fault for transforming into a dog and I can't believe I supported such guy at the beginning... and look at what he's now... a fucking dog that obeys his master... That's sad really sad... he degraded himself so bad! His idea would be great, but only if he went perverted... completely perverted and form then on take advantage from there and enjoy Haruka's legs... but he focused on the knee pit... *headdesk* I seriously headdesk-ed hard! Besides being weird it's disgusting since sometimes such body parts are so dirty *shakes head* oh god... what happened there....

Everythign besides that was fun to watch... First of all Haruka's nyanya attack... that was so cute and in character of her... And who wouldn't accept such lovely show of affection... please don't stop and I want to hug you too! I wanna feel you! xD

Lovestruck.... I guess those people say and look that way... I've seen it *reminds some old moments* yep... Lovestruck people really act and say such things.... I don't mind while they don't lose sense of reality... and Junichi is borderline.... but at least he kept some sense into him....

The SM-rapting scene was so lolz... I really laughed out loud at it... like seriously... why they agreed to play such game... Well she asked for a memorable dinner right? And this might be the case hahahah.. Okay okay... good idea again... at least this one was not as weird as the shed one... Althou doing it in front of the people inside the cafeteria... I'd rather do it at the shed too.. not there... At least what kaimax explained about Haruka's onesided idol status tell us why she doesn't really mind to be treated that way... and enjoys it... I bet that after this she will be looked at as an oddball xD

And Hibiki! Thanks Hibiki for being there! You were the only one that made sense the whole episode! First for giving Haruka an advice that was like one a real friend would give! "It doesn't matter he's younger, let yourself be spoiled by him! He's a man and men love to spoil their girls" Me agrees... which man wouldn't be prideful after making his own girl happy? Only those bastard who love to harass them... And "Don't mind them. We shouldn't interrupt them, look like they're having fun." agreed... Don't kill the magic moment... it's awkward I know... but it's a memorable moment Haruka will never forget

Which reminds me... Why is she like that!!!? I was hoping for more background from her... but there's such a few things know about her... That sucks! I wanna know why is she like that!

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 18, 2011 7:47 AM
May 2009
Wow reading all these comments, I can see a majority of people disliked this.

Personally I found this episode to be hilarious, The Ramen scene especially, to act out role play of that context infront of the school requires alot of courage or complete disregard of the public, let alone feeding her. The kiss to the back of the knee was really unexpected and watching it was both funny and kinda embarrassing to watch. though it has pique my interest since the back of the knee is one of the sensitive parts of the body.

Over all it was embarassing to watch but enjoyable. shame its about to end this arc.
Feb 7, 2011 11:23 PM

Oct 2010
I am speechless... this... i quit ... bye
huh?
Feb 15, 2011 9:05 PM

Jul 2010
shintai88 said:
Wow reading all these comments, I can see a majority of people disliked this.

Personally I found this episode to be hilarious, The Ramen scene especially, to act out role play of that context infront of the school requires alot of courage or complete disregard of the public, let alone feeding her. The kiss to the back of the knee was really unexpected and watching it was both funny and kinda embarrassing to watch. though it has pique my interest since the back of the knee is one of the sensitive parts of the body.

Over all it was embarassing to watch but enjoyable. shame its about to end this arc.

^this.
i was loving this episode, they did way more orginal things than most other would do, jun is atleast acting way better and isnt letting his truma affect him, though that specific area was kinda weird, i know he wouldnt choose somthing that would get him hit...but still.

btw they were "acting", im totally put off by those weird fetishes ppl have, but these 2 wer both joking and having fun, and that really made me happy to see.

Mar 17, 2011 4:47 PM

Jul 2010
Wow, this shit is pretty messed up. o.0 PG-13...?

Oh well, I still laughed.
May 28, 2011 10:02 PM

Jun 2009
I'm going against the grain and saying this was a great episode. I like how they are just doing what ever the fuck they want to do and don't care what other people think, in fact I find that charming. Actually, I wish something like this would have happened to me in high school.

batman3456 said:
wow he had a choice to kiss her except the lips and never thought of her neck to giver a hickey, or her breasts, pussy, or ass??????? If I were him, I would tease her and say if I can't kiss your lips than how about your pussy?? Then I would kiss her on the neck and give her a hickey. Tell her your mine.

lol this show turned into a weird comedy sick fetish show. Definitely, more interesting than other romance shows. I will never forget this one.

Obviously, you didn't read the dialogue. She clearly said anything but the mouth and anything else obvious, all those places were just that. The back of the knee was a...unique choice and that earned points for him. If he'd attempted to kiss the places you mentioned he'd come off as a sleaze and get dumped. He'd deserve it.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Aug 23, 2011 8:16 AM

Mar 2011
Was okay. Can't say I saw this coming.
Nov 18, 2011 5:37 PM

Oct 2011
insan3soldiern said:
I'm going against the grain and saying this was a great episode. I like how they are just doing what ever the fuck they want to do and don't care what other people think, in fact I find that charming. Actually, I wish something like this would have happened to me in high school.

agree with you, if its me, i wouldnt mind being Morishima's dog :D
Nope.
Nov 19, 2011 11:06 PM
Jul 2018
The heo is wrong with these niggas
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

» Anyone still watching this in 2022?

Raibyou - May 4, 2022

45 by MeguSae38 »»
Apr 27, 2:01 AM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Dec 16, 2010

250 by Rahul_101 »»
Apr 26, 11:14 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Jul 22, 2010

352 by Zane_0 »»
Dec 27, 2023 11:16 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Dec 23, 2010

279 by Bard_Eren »»
Dec 20, 2023 11:54 AM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 9, 2010

144 by cableguyjay »»
Nov 18, 2023 8:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.