Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jul 17, 2010 6:52 AM

Jul 2009
YennoX said:
What the fuck am I watching?

Exact same thing I was thinking. Wtf is this? WHY DO I WANT MORE?
Jul 17, 2010 8:01 AM

Jul 2009
I agree with the two comments above
FFFF- that behind the knee kissing was so weird
Jul 17, 2010 9:02 AM

Oct 2009
Ah, man. In the end of these three episodes, I almost cried. The breaking point right before the end of the ending, 1:23. For a bored human like me to suddenly witness such a love desperation... I jumped outta my chair; that was just wonderful.

Yes, I'm talking about that guitar solo in the end >_> The rest is nice.
NaratchiJul 17, 2010 9:06 AM
Jul 17, 2010 9:04 AM
Jul 2008
This show just took a turn for the weird. [2]
Jul 17, 2010 9:09 AM

Apr 2009
"Could you kiss my eyebrows one more time?"
"what?"
"ONEGAISHIMASU!!!"

- instant classic

But the knee scene... oh my
SixFlagsJul 17, 2010 9:16 AM
Jul 17, 2010 9:47 AM
Feb 2010
well that was...weird...can't believe he equated himself to a dog but oh well
Jul 17, 2010 9:51 AM
May 2010
The surprise in the third episode only added to the spice of the show. I must admit that I was both blindsided and aroused by their hijinks. I do not think of the show as horrible because of that. In fact, it actually pioneers some ideas in the genre.

Here are my collated thoughts. Hope you enjoy them!
Jul 17, 2010 10:15 AM

Nov 2007
This ... I'm speechless.

What the hell did I just watch? And what kind of fetish was that?
Jul 17, 2010 2:56 PM

Oct 2009
I think I'm in love with Morishima =_= How unlikely!
Jul 17, 2010 3:03 PM

Mar 2009
WTF?....I did not expect that.

I really like this show, and the episode overall was good, but I could have done without all the S&M scenes.

It's cool to see him make progress with her, but man that's one freaky chick.

So I guess it'll be 4 episodes per girl with 6 girlsl, or I it could be 6 per girl and only 4 girls?

Either way I like the omnibus setting, I've never watched a show like this.

I wonder how it'll work, will it be like the TachibanaxMorishima never happened when they do the next girl, or will it be like they broke up and he gets a new one?

I'd rather have them act like it never happened and start a new story.

And, I hope all the other girls don't have crazy fetish scenes either.

I like this show, but if it gets any worse I might have to drop it. It just isn't my cup of tea.

Urahara Out!!
Jul 17, 2010 4:33 PM

Mar 2010
For some reason I was getting kinda embarrassed watching this when they started the S&M stuff...not to mention it feels Morishima is way out of character in this episode.

Jul 17, 2010 5:52 PM

Feb 2010
Asking a girl to kiss her on the back of the knee?! Acting like a dog?! Asking said girl, the same thing AGAIN during the entire day?!?! Beg until she agrees?! Ok, that's it I'm calling the "Little-Bitch" Patrol.

The only part about his episode that was good was the ~Nyaa attack. At least girls don't seem freaks while doing it ---> Totally my opinion of course.

PS: With Morishima's obsession with dogs, I wonder if this will ever happen again...
Jul 17, 2010 6:40 PM
Apr 2010
... i didnt recall downloading fetish stuff
I was just speechless throughout the whole episode
The protag was acting like a complete idiot throughout the whole episode.
Jul 17, 2010 9:38 PM

Sep 2009
Soup scene was good and they both seem to enjoy weird stuffs.........Morishima keeps the show interesting.

The opening could be used for carnage...its that bad.
Jul 17, 2010 10:19 PM

Oct 2009
LoL this episode was priceless, loved it!
Jul 17, 2010 11:12 PM
May 2010
ok lol Haruka's a lil bit weirder in this ep but still cute!
The ramen scene was awesome everyone was just staring i wonder where his best friend is? i surprised he hasnt said anything tom liek *tears* h-how could youuuuu! *cries* i never saw this how could a guy like you get HER! *cries*

lol

but yea a lil weird on the whole submissive guy type but hopefully he improves i guess it was just him venting or trying to since she wouldnt let him do anything?

neways Haruka looks really cute in the next ep!!!~~~

cant wait til next ep its the last one right?:[ so sad but i must go on :] well til next time!~~~
Jul 18, 2010 12:29 AM

May 2008
This is starting to look like School Days i just hope it wont end that way, oh well

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jul 18, 2010 12:47 AM

Jul 2008
well that's a weird new fetish, behind the knee
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Jul 18, 2010 1:25 AM

Jun 2008
greenmush said:
This is starting to look like School Days i just hope it wont end that way, oh well

It's already in it's 3rd episode, and some guys are still ignorant to the omnibus format... sigh + Facepalm

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Jul 18, 2010 2:30 AM

Oct 2009
greenmush said:
Forget about School Days @_@
Jul 18, 2010 7:05 AM
Jul 2010
To all those of you rating it a 5, i really question whether you are actually serious about this anime.

Man you guys are too soft when rating this anime. In reality i think the episodes are just gonna get worse, Why?

Well firstly the Junichi is one hell of a boring normal school boy which is cliche in itself and the thing that pisses me off is that he is so damn desperate for Morishima that its like his life depends on this girl... WTH

What about all the other girls? Where are they in the anime? Did they disappear or are they plan obsolete in the story.

Wtf is the point of dumping all these girls for the main character if they dont even appear for the last 2 episodes? If this anime is about how hard it is for Junichi to find a girlfriend, then i reckon it should end at ep 5, because from the looks of it, he has acheived Morishima's heart (she already likes the dude ffs, what's the point of making more episodes if this is a simple romance story?)

Enough said, i'm trying until ep 4, if nothing changes then get fucked Amagami.
Jul 18, 2010 7:20 AM
Feb 2010
kaimax said:
greenmush said:

It's already in it's 3rd episode, and some guys are still ignorant to the omnibus format... sigh + Facepalm

^ This.
| "In my time, the wowd is WUINED AND WIFEWESS!."

- Paradox (Yugioh: Bonds Beyond Time Abridged Movie) |

Jul 18, 2010 7:56 AM

Jun 2008
@Dumbassfurtado

Phantoka said:
kaimax said:

^ This.

and seriously how hard is it to read the FRONT PAGE INFORMATION about this anime...

let me explain this in a more sophisticated way (copy pasta)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OMNIBUS

Etymology

From Latin omnibus (“‘for all’”), dative plural of omnis (“‘all’”)

Noun
An anthology of previously released material linked together by theme or author, especially in book form

Adjective
Containing multiple items. (in this case Character Arcs)

ex:The legislature enacted an omnibus appropriations bill.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BASICALLY

ALL CHARACTERS will get their own PARALLEL STORY, and their OWN ENDING.

ALL ARCS are NOT LINKED together by a single Linear story.
kaimaxJul 18, 2010 8:11 AM

Jul 18, 2010 8:09 AM

Feb 2009
You are clearly responding to a troll account.
Jul 18, 2010 8:13 AM

Jun 2008
belatkuro said:
You are clearly responding to a troll account.

well, since I just used one of my pre-made posts, I don't feel trolled... lol

Jul 18, 2010 8:23 AM

Feb 2009
You could tone down with the bold in the sentences. It's kind of irritating to look at, even if it has information about the show. That kind of shows how serious you are taking this that you can't even identify a troll or someone who just wants to express his/her own thoughts/opinions.
Jul 18, 2010 8:48 AM

Feb 2009
kaimax said:

OMNIBUS

Etymology

From Latin omnibus (“‘for all’”), dative plural of omnis (“‘all’”)

Noun
An anthology of previously released material linked together by theme or author, especially in book form

Adjective
Containing multiple items. (in this case Character Arcs)

ex:The legislature enacted an omnibus appropriations bill.

BASICALLY

ALL CHARACTERS] will get their own PARALLEL STORY, and their OWN ENDING.

ALL ARCS are NOT LINKED together by a single Linear story.
...It's like this, minus the bold in some of his statements.
Jul 18, 2010 8:54 AM

Jun 2010
junichi became a good puppy xD
Jul 18, 2010 10:03 AM

Jan 2010
That was the most weirdest thing I've seen this season. Was wtfing for the majority of the time.. Where the hell did that come from wow. Couldn't see that coming from the first two episodes o.o
Jul 18, 2010 10:32 AM

Feb 2010
Interesting fact:

Stubborn dude + Puppy face + Acting at lunch with a weird main theme = A reliable guy

I think there is something wrong going on around here...
Jul 18, 2010 12:48 PM

Jan 2009
Damn, I'm a sucker for this kind of anime ever since watchng Clannad. >.>
Oh well, since I like it, I might as well enjoy.
Still looking forward to my Tsukasa-arc.
Though it's not like Morishima's that bad. (This sounds awfully much like what I wrote in the previous thread =3=)
Her Engrish expressions are annoying though.
But. I do not approve of this kind of derp male lead. And.. The back of her knee? =3= He's like.. Damn, he's gotta do something about that mentality of his.
(Also, it looked damn wrong, it sure did.)
Damn pervert with weird fetishes. Go kill yourself.

And1ce said:
I have a feeling this anime is gonna be the next School Days., ;S
I'd love it that'd actually happen~ xD
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jul 18, 2010 4:19 PM

Jun 2008
belatkuro said:
You could tone down with the bold in the sentences. It's kind of irritating to look at, even if it has information about the show. That kind of shows how serious you are taking this that you can't even identify a troll or someone who just wants to express his/her own thoughts/opinions.

I Just want to make sure that everyone "can read" my thoughts. XD

that bold thing is now turning into a habit now. :P well, I'll only Bold the important parts anyways.

and being a moderator in another forum kinda made me that way... lol

Jul 18, 2010 6:24 PM

Dec 2009
Oosran said:
But. I do not approve of this kind of derp male lead. And.. The back of her knee? =3= He's like.. Damn, he's gotta do something about that mentality of his.

Tsk. One harmless knee-licking session. Hardly makes it a fetish :D
Jul 18, 2010 6:49 PM

Nov 2009
FINALLY!!!! An romantic comedy with no conflict whatsoever
Jul 18, 2010 7:26 PM
Jul 2010
To be honest, i don't have any grudge against Amagami.

I just find the whole idea of a "Normal Guy" boring. They try to pull something funny out of their ass, but to me it doesn't work. These romance comedies are very plain and i just feel as if those who rate it a "5", what the hell have you been watching seriously?

I admit that compared to other people, i judge harshly but for a good reason.

What's the point of wasting time watching an anime that offers nothing but the same old boring story that has been done over and over again. Always one guys trying to find love.

I find the kissing knee shit cheesy and no one in their right mind would let some douche follow them around asking to be kissed on the forehead! God any normal girl would get creeped out (some pervert).
Jul 18, 2010 7:48 PM

Jan 2010
dumbassfurtado said:
To be honest, i don't have any grudge against Amagami.

I just find the whole idea of a "Normal Guy" boring. They try to pull something funny out of their ass, but to me it doesn't work. These romance comedies are very plain and i just feel as if those who rate it a "5", what the hell have you been watching seriously?

I admit that compared to other people, i judge harshly but for a good reason.

What's the point of wasting time watching an anime that offers nothing but the same old boring story that has been done over and over again. Always one guys trying to find love.

I find the kissing knee shit cheesy and no one in their right mind would let some douche follow them around asking to be kissed on the forehead! God any normal girl would get creeped out (some pervert).

That's a little harsh.. but can't really disagree with it.. Kissing the knee was hella fuckin weird and came out of nowhere, but the forehead thing wasn't that bad. It's a pretty "innocent" anime. Or at least that's what it promised for me with the first two episodes.. I hope there are no more if these weird fucked up shit that Junichi asks the girls to do.. Please no more. T.T
neverLampJul 18, 2010 7:55 PM
Jul 19, 2010 12:41 AM

Jan 2009
ilikeyouevenmore said:
Oosran said:
Tsk. One harmless knee-licking session. Hardly makes it a fetish :D
Then again, he wanted more of it, right?
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jul 19, 2010 4:43 AM

Jan 2009
fuckin shit junichi you lucky bastard

he's ain't doing nothing and he still got the school idol ?
i hate that kind of main character
Jul 19, 2010 5:47 AM

Apr 2009
YennoX said:
What the fuck am I watching?

^This

seriously... WTF, and you gotta hate Junichi for being the protagonist that doesn't deserve all the ending lol =P
Jul 19, 2010 9:56 AM

Oct 2009
The part where both Junichi and his sister are under the kotatsu made me laugh.
Jul 19, 2010 11:25 AM

Sep 2008
Awesome. Just when I thought this was gonna be generic, pum! shed scene. People have kinks and fetishes, welcome to real life!. Makes relationships all the more interesting.

Loved it. Also the MC has balls of steel and great creativity. Dude knows his fetishes.
1) Chick likes puppies
2) Chick likes surprises.
3) ???
4) TAP THAT, YOU EARNED IT, MAN!

Hell, it's awesome how they don't even do it overly perverted, but how regular kinky stuff plays out.

Whoever was disgusted by this... my condolensces, your private romantic life must be a little boring.
EmmanuelVRJul 19, 2010 11:52 AM
Jul 19, 2010 12:29 PM

Jun 2009
That was kinda akward but strangely funny. I might actually enjoy this anime.
Jul 20, 2010 8:02 AM

Sep 2009
for me the previous episodes were better...
Her character still disturbs me...
How can THE school idol agree to play that being kidnapped act?
I mean if they were having S** i think it is a plausible situation but doing that to make the scenario better so that she would eat ramen??
Cmon you can do better than that!

Note on the part on the shed: THE MAN IS THE MASTER!

Eventhough the episode is suckish for me still give it 4/5 hey I admit I kinda liked the ecchi scenes eventhough it's kinda stupid(well for me)

eternalblade13Jul 20, 2010 8:07 AM

CLICK!!
Jul 20, 2010 8:17 AM

Jun 2008
eternalblade13 said:

How can THE school idol agree to play that being kidnapped act?

Objectively speaking:

She has never admitted that she's the "School Idol" (not even in the game), that title was one-sided given to her by the guys at that school, without her consent.

Because she doesn't care her about her image, she always acts as free as she could be.

That's why she's so whimsical and carefree about her acts.

Jul 20, 2010 12:35 PM

Mar 2008
Oh wow, kissing the back of someone's knee. I almost choked from laughing ^^

Junichi is ridiculously perverted ;)
Jul 20, 2010 2:05 PM
Mar 2010
kiss behind knee???....... it is almost originally.....
bhà..... I serious think to drop it!!!! it's good anime, but it annoying me, it's no my genre.... even so I don't decide, yet...

next to 4th ep..... maybe!!
Jul 20, 2010 6:37 PM

Jun 2008
I really suggest people if they want to drop it, at least after watching the 2nd arc

Jul 21, 2010 12:44 AM

May 2008
School days part two.
Jul 21, 2010 12:48 AM
Feb 2010
Y is everyone suggesting a school days ending >_>
(I give it another week be4 u guys realize the omnibus format of the show)
| "In my time, the wowd is WUINED AND WIFEWESS!."

- Paradox (Yugioh: Bonds Beyond Time Abridged Movie) |

Jul 21, 2010 1:57 AM

Jan 2009
Phantoka said:
Y is everyone suggesting a school days ending >_>
Because it'd be fun? Anyway, personally I doubt they've got the guts to do something like that ^^;
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Anyone still watching this in 2022?

Raibyou - May 4, 2022

45 by MeguSae38 »»
Apr 27, 2:01 AM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Dec 16, 2010

250 by Rahul_101 »»
Apr 26, 11:14 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Jul 22, 2010

352 by Zane_0 »»
Dec 27, 2023 11:16 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Dec 23, 2010

279 by Bard_Eren »»
Dec 20, 2023 11:54 AM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 9, 2010

144 by cableguyjay »»
Nov 18, 2023 8:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.