Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jul 16, 2010 11:57 AM

May 2007
Well since the back knee is really sensitive, he was really hitting to spot.
Also the feeding RP was hawt.

Jul 16, 2010 12:10 PM

Jan 2009
TAB said:
Well since the back knee is really sensitive, he was really hitting to spot.
Also the feeding RP was hawt.

Now, finally a man who knows what he's talking about.
Jul 16, 2010 1:00 PM

Aug 2008
Uh... I always knew this was going to be some oversaturated bishoujo romance for lonely otakus the second I saw the show but... this episode was too much. WTF happened? that's some strange and weird fetishes they have.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Jul 16, 2010 1:18 PM
Jul 2018
awkward fetishes. But lol at the feeding RP.
Jul 16, 2010 1:23 PM

Jul 2009
Episode was hilarious. I didn't expect idea with kissing behind knee, and this kidnapped/kidnapper stuff in lunchroom just blow me away ;d
Next week probably the conclusion, last episode of Morishima arc - I assume that 6 stories for 24 ep is 4 ep per arc - and question which of five left heroines will be next ;]
Jul 16, 2010 1:46 PM

May 2008
Perfectly describes what I felt while watching:
Jul 16, 2010 1:47 PM

Mar 2009
Geez I haven't felt that embarrassed in quite a while lol. I guess I better get used to it from now on since there's 21 episodes left:DD
Jul 16, 2010 2:00 PM

Dec 2009
cute haruka was cute :D
yuno6.jpg
Jul 16, 2010 3:02 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Haha, that was fun to watch. Silly teenagers. >D

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Jul 16, 2010 3:22 PM

May 2009
Woah, talk about awkward episode. But a great one and really funny. Strange fetish and role-playing. Brilliant.
Jul 16, 2010 3:23 PM

Jan 2009
Amusing, the fetish references were lol, its direction is kinda surprising I assumed was just lovey dovey type drama but its throwing some cogs into that.

Also 1st time love type of feelings = facepalming as ni ni would no dobut do.
AlliedGJul 16, 2010 3:26 PM
Jul 16, 2010 3:25 PM
Jul 2009
even though it was weird, it was cute
Jul 16, 2010 3:30 PM

Mar 2009
Wow. So realistic!
Jul 16, 2010 3:36 PM

Dec 2009
And1ce said:
I have a feeling this anime is gonna be the next School Days., ;S

i totally agree, was gonna say that.
Jul 16, 2010 3:37 PM

Dec 2009
...I swear to god, I thought "back of the knee" right before he suggested it.

...and I have no clue how this reflects on my thinking processes.
Jul 16, 2010 4:11 PM

Mar 2010
i couldnt stop laughing i agree this episode was odd but it was really good in a totally odd way lol im curious to see how they are going to jump to a diffrent girl every arc though...

"I am the bone of my sword,
Steel is my body and Fire is my blood,
I have created over a thousand blades,
Unknown to Death,
Nor known to Life,
Have withstood pain to create many weapons,
Yet, those hands will never hold anything,
So as I pray, unlimited blade works"
Jul 16, 2010 4:23 PM

Jun 2008
anime_n00b said:

How about we say this.. if youre going to be that bold.. People that think this series is a bit strange.. are probably the people who have never played VN's or this specific VN.. because they feel no need to portray a fake and tawdry romance in 2-D. Seemingly because they know what real love is like?

People don't think this anime should be a reflection of reality.. they said they wanted the CHARACTERS.. to have more of a sense of reality..

-You know that every scene in the game can be reenacted in reality even though it's borderline "not normal" for people who doesn't have imagination...
I'm irritated that people acts like this is the "worst thing ever" even though there's much worse anime out there.

-That bold sentence is contradicting itself.

-Aren't anime are made because of the characters?
People trying to force reality into the anime, like i said Doesn't have imaginations and their life is so dull and gray.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Jul 16, 2010 4:30 PM

Oct 2009
belatkuro said:
If I played this in the VN(which I think I'll try), I would have enjoyed it 3 times as much. Sadly, these situations being in an anime made it somehow weak. I clearly don't see the realism in these situations. Who would go as low as a dog just to kiss a girl. I'm surprised Haruka even agreed. And the noodles part was just disturbing. I'm more embarrassed at that situation than both of them. The only part that I think was realistic and cute was the phone conversation and the surprise hug and those made me smile. Everything else was facepalm worthy.

But then again, I'm just a guy who falls in love and gets dumped time and time again so how should I know how lovers deal with their fetishes IRL -_-

This. I would've dropped this anime if I didn't know that the arc was about to end. That was just extremely awkward. And I had to pause the episode several times and do something else just so I could finish the episode.
Jul 16, 2010 4:34 PM

Jun 2009
she is into some weird stuff
Jul 16, 2010 4:54 PM

Oct 2008
Huh.... The awkwardness is the main thing that keeps me going.... As I can relate to the situations....
I've seen countless of friends begging on their knees for a kiss...
But, I can't forcebly change other peoples reactions and thoughts.
SoIi'll end it with this...
Pardon my english, as I'm Norwegian...
Suicidal...Me?...Naaaah
Jul 16, 2010 5:16 PM

Oct 2007
HEY HEY! I call that cheating!

Dogs lick their genitalls ... i want to see some kissing there. ^^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 16, 2010 5:39 PM

Feb 2010
kaimax said:
anime_n00b said:

How about we say this.. if youre going to be that bold.. People that think this series is a bit strange.. are probably the people who have never played VN's or this specific VN.. because they feel no need to portray a fake and tawdry romance in 2-D. Seemingly because they know what real love is like?

People don't think this anime should be a reflection of reality.. they said they wanted the CHARACTERS.. to have more of a sense of reality..

-You know that every scene in the game can be reenacted in reality even though it's borderline "not normal" for people who doesn't have imagination...
I'm irritated that people acts like this is the "worst thing ever" even though there's much worse anime out there.

-That bold sentence is contradicting itself.

-Aren't anime are made because of the characters?
People trying to force reality into the anime, like i said Doesn't have imaginations and their life is so dull and gray.

LOL I tell you what.. Im from chicago.. I dare you to tell any woman from the windy city.. that you want to "soup-play" with her.. or rp like youre a dog... I dont know what fantasy world you live in.. but you'd get punched in the face.

Ill set this in terms you can understand.

-Your statement of a contradiction is a fallacy. In no ways in that contradicting. You can barely speak broken english.. How are you to tell someone what's contradicting.

-Like I said earlier... you keep playing your VN's .. the rest of us will lead real lives. Immagination doesn't have to be having abnormal thoughts of fantasy.

-They didnt "acts" like its the worst thing out there.. they said its weird.. because I hate to tell you.. It is.. by far.

I really wonder why you've been so upset thru this entire topic post.. My post was to tell you not to generalize or make bold statements upon someone's thoughts. You don't have ANY clue who is on the other end of that computer.. or who's fingers the comments came from.

If you want to discuss this anymore lets do so in comments.. or even skype or yahoo.. Im very open to your opinions.. but to spam less in this forum.. I'll ask that we move this there.
Jul 16, 2010 5:42 PM

Dec 2007
Weird + Weird = WTF. When they got to the shed I totally forgot they were only going to kiss. Looked more like they were picking a sex spot xD.

Peralisc said:
HEY HEY! I call that cheating!

Dogs lick their genitalls ... i want to see some kissing there. ^^

lol
Jul 16, 2010 5:44 PM

Mar 2009
HOLY FREAKING CRAP!!! :D He has some fetishes. I enjoyed it because I haven't smiled that much in a long time. Also, Shizuka Itou... Your and Yui Horie's nyas make me grin and smile wide. :D --- Randy
Jul 16, 2010 5:54 PM

May 2009
Okaay... All that kissing behind the knee and playing hostage... was weird...

But Morishima-senpai's a weird girl, so, that is kinda ok... ...I think...^^
Jul 16, 2010 6:26 PM

Jan 2008
I'm starting to get a school days feeling to this.
Jul 16, 2010 6:45 PM

Aug 2009
Wow. This episode was hella cheesy.
Jul 16, 2010 6:56 PM

Sep 2008
For some reason, I'm liking Tachibana even less as the episodes go on.
He has some sort of creepiness factor the irks me.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 16, 2010 7:19 PM
Mar 2008
That was so strange >_>
I kind of felt embarrassed just watching that ramen scene...
It's like a mixed feeling of lol/facepalm for me xD
Jul 16, 2010 7:20 PM

Dec 2009
The roleplaying with the ramen was funny :p
Jul 16, 2010 7:27 PM

Jun 2009
And1ce said:
I have a feeling this anime is gonna be the next School Days., ;S

I hope not. Don't want another 'girls chop the boys head, went to a journey and hug the head'. Seriously do not want another School Days anime!!

Why do they need to do the kiss part, it's so...erotic. But the meow part was cute, ramen part was stupid, is Haruka a masochist?

I wonder how will this turn out? Hopefully not like School Days.

Jul 16, 2010 7:28 PM

Oct 2009
HawthorneKitty said:
For some reason, I'm liking Tachibana even less as the episodes go on.
He has some sort of creepiness factor the irks me.

+0.5

I believe every arc, he somehow resets himself to his regular school behavior, so I guess this doesn't last. This arc made Tachibana creepier than an unidentified... ahh nevermind.

Jul 16, 2010 7:38 PM

Feb 2010
anime_n00b said:
kaimax said:
anime_n00b said:

How about we say this.. if youre going to be that bold.. People that think this series is a bit strange.. are probably the people who have never played VN's or this specific VN.. because they feel no need to portray a fake and tawdry romance in 2-D. Seemingly because they know what real love is like? . . .

LOL I tell you what.. Im from chicago.. I dare you to tell any woman from the windy city.. that you want to "soup-play" with her.. or rp like youre a dog... I dont know what fantasy world you live in.. but you'd get punched in the face.

No need to act so condescendingly, showing off only your contempt, ha.

Regardless, I think it's hilarious you think there's only one kind of 'real love' out there. What makes it funnier is that you don't believe that any woman in Chicago would enjoy something like what transpired in this episode. Which is silly.

I'm not trying to vouch for this anime, I'm just disagreeing with what you wrote above me. If anything, it sounds like you've never roleplayed with your partner. Or that you just don't enjoy roleplaying. Surprise, surprise! People like different things.
Jul 16, 2010 7:48 PM
May 2009
I don't know why but for some odd reason I liked it
Jul 16, 2010 7:50 PM

Oct 2008
sexiji said:
anime_n00b said:
kaimax said:
anime_n00b said:

How about we say this.. if youre going to be that bold.. People that think this series is a bit strange.. are probably the people who have never played VN's or this specific VN.. because they feel no need to portray a fake and tawdry romance in 2-D. Seemingly because they know what real love is like? . . .

No need to act so condescendingly, showing off only your contempt, ha.

Regardless, I think it's hilarious you think there's only one kind of 'real love' out there. What makes it funnier is that you don't believe that any woman in Chicago would enjoy something like what transpired in this episode. Which is silly.

I'm not trying to vouch for this anime, I'm just disagreeing with what you wrote above me. If anything, it sounds like you've never roleplayed with your partner. Or that you just don't enjoy roleplaying. Surprise, surprise! People like different things.

I totally agree with you Sexiji, even though I've got no idea what this is about ;D
Suicidal...Me?...Naaaah
Jul 16, 2010 7:50 PM

Oct 2009
I don't even... seriously; what am I watching???
Jul 16, 2010 8:41 PM

Oct 2007
anime_n00b,

Either you live in an uptight neighbourhood and need to move out OR you havn't been too much outside in the REAL WORLD.

Besides, the dog part is realistic. :/
The anime ain't perfectly realistic, but i assure you, they all want doggy acting from boys they like.(some that want extra pride boost, want it from any ...)

This is just as true as them being compliment vampires. Q_Q
Jul 16, 2010 8:42 PM

Dec 2009

The soup scene was pretty far out, but only because they did it in front of an audience. But honestly, it wouldn't have been nearly as awesome in private.

ilikeyouevenmoreJul 18, 2010 6:20 PM
Jul 16, 2010 9:26 PM

Apr 2010
lol this anime just turned from "should I bother watching this anime" to "my fav anime this season"..

can't believe how I can't predict a single damn thing Haruka and Junichi would do nex, they just keeps thinking up of weird ideas that I don't know if I just lack imagination myself..

the episode was naughty but not in a bad way like most anime shows, which is really a plus..

looks like next ep will be the finale for Haruka's arc, still wondering how they'll be executing this omnnibus format they're saying..
Jul 16, 2010 9:27 PM

Mar 2009
Hmmmm... would role-play in the cafeteria be considered PDA? XD
Life is futile, yet we still thrive.
My Site, My Blog, My YouTube
Jul 16, 2010 10:41 PM

Jul 2010
This guys awesome!!! He's making great progress^_^
Jul 17, 2010 12:06 AM

Jul 2007
hilarious episode.

back-of-the-knee fetish, this series has fine taste xD
Jul 17, 2010 12:58 AM

Feb 2009
HNNNGGGGGGGGG somoeidied.jpg

anime_n00b said:

wtf.

Thats all Ive got to say. This went from stupid to retarded in a week. Next ep doesn't do any better than this crap..Sadly Im dropping it. (Its possible that Im in the entire dark about this because Ive never played this VN or any VN in my life)

But 1/5 Just plain retarded.

Let me edit that.. *Nor will I ever play a VN in my life.*

0/10
Looking at your anime list, shows you've watched, and ratings I have no idea how you can make a post like this.
Jul 17, 2010 1:04 AM

Jun 2009
The way they make every friendly relationship are becoming more interesting, everything is unexpected (Got tired of those same old situations, but this is totally different)

The Adventure Kiss - a must strategy to try haha

Roleplay during lunch was a bit cheesy but still fun to watch
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Jul 17, 2010 1:11 AM

Aug 2009
very....... interesting episode.... O_O
Jul 17, 2010 1:39 AM

Jan 2010
LOL. definitely the most cringeworthy thing i've seen in awhile!
facepalmed throughout the whole episode hahaha.
carotte-chanJul 17, 2010 1:57 AM
senjougahara fascination ♥
戦場ヶ原、 蕩れ
Jul 17, 2010 1:55 AM

Jul 2009
"I love you, from my heart"
"I love you forever, we do.."

NICE fvuking song!! man it's just giving me some kind of fuzziness inside my heart..ahhh where can i find the song?? somebody help me!

Oh the episode? i haven't finished it actually..duh

A puppy and his master eh, new perverted stuff? or am i missing this one?
LaevanteinJul 17, 2010 2:06 AM
Jul 17, 2010 2:40 AM

May 2008
I didn't liked the leg kissing scene but the eating was funny~
Decent episode~
Jul 17, 2010 3:45 AM

Feb 2008
This show just took a turn for the weird.
Jul 17, 2010 6:06 AM
Feb 2009
What the fuck am I watching?
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rank your best girl and arc in this season

Anurag469 - May 9, 2023

8 by Wholesome_Seeker »»
8 hours ago

» Anyone still watching this in 2022?

Raibyou - May 4, 2022

45 by MeguSae38 »»
Apr 27, 2:01 AM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Dec 16, 2010

250 by Rahul_101 »»
Apr 26, 11:14 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Jul 22, 2010

352 by Zane_0 »»
Dec 27, 2023 11:16 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Dec 23, 2010

279 by Bard_Eren »»
Dec 20, 2023 11:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.