Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 29, 2013 3:09 PM

Jul 2013
Damn, amazing episode, everyone is back to tackle down that Neuroi. Mio can knock that down really easy :D

And now the 501st Joint Fighter Wing assemble once again with more objectives to defeat Neuroi :D.

May 24, 2014 1:34 PM

Dec 2012
Ah so that's what that scene from ep 1 was. Actually glad to see it again, super intense and was going to rewatch it later anyway. It's cool to see that they're using powers more, thus living up to the "witches" name more. Sakamoto's laugh gets me every time, she's just flat out cool. She's a fighter and I like how she now uses the violet lightning and her sword to make up for a lack of shields.

Also interesting how much the neuroi are growing with reflecting beams, regeneration, and self preservation (moving the core around). Hope they keep getting smarter, or at the very least more challenging.
Dec 7, 2016 6:37 AM

Nov 2011
Even in this episode, it skimp on the spectacular nature of the shares during the narration, especially, does not hide the directing intention to dwell on the character of Sakamoto and his new skills, and even on his new clothing. Ahahahahahaahha !!!
Choreography of air combat, good. Drawings, animations and CG, excellent in quality. At this juncture, we find a similarity with the eighth episode of Brave Witches, talking about Neuroi. ;)
Dec 23, 2019 10:05 AM

Sep 2018
Also excellent is this episode that does not skimp on the action since the beginning of the anime series, as happened at the beginning of the previous season. Air combat is well choreographed and engaging. Drawings, animations and backgrounds of very good quality. The protagonists are Yoshika and Mio, despite the other girls. The return of the Strike Witches came with a bang.
Jan 23, 2020 12:57 AM

Oct 2010
HELL YEAH THE WHOLE GANG IS BACK AND READY TO KICK SOME ASS
Feb 26, 2020 1:24 PM

Apr 2013
A bit too much of a coincidence that they all came together like that. Seems like they won't waste any time getting back into action though, at least I can't complain about this show being too slow.
Nov 2, 2020 5:23 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
I see that all of the girls already progressed their skill pretty well done. Miyafuji has been able to control her magical heal better than before, and she had no problem maintained it until she finish. Its same with Sakamoto Mio, after the incident of her shield successfully get penetrated. Knewing her age couldn't let her to created a nice shield again, she twisted her brain, made a deal with her sword and simply infused and sharpening it with her magic. The result? Yeah, that white slice i saw from the spin-off series. Its even look so epic there, ngl. So thats why she used her sword more often than before, because currently her sword became her new brand shield. The cause really enjoyable to be watched!

Not gonna mentioned the whole came back of every girls from Strike witches. They were back in an amazing arrival again, like the previous season. So, yeah, its truly satisfying seeing all of them together fighting to the unknown Neuroi again. They even didn't waste any time and effort by reusing the previous episode battle scene with little different at its end. Such a solid direction hinted that these must be a good continuations with a refreshing storyline. Lets go, legendary girls!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 18, 2021 10:18 AM

Feb 2020
Great battle. Mio was such a badass. She's still a great fighter even without her magic shield. At least her new swords gives her some protection.

SerafosNov 27, 2023 10:48 AM
Jul 24, 2021 4:09 AM

Aug 2018
And the company reunites once again~ ;P
Jun 24, 2023 10:00 PM
Des31

Oct 2020
Miyafuji is more suitable to be support character then the main, it annoying how she just scream Sakamoto Sakamoto always
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Strike Witches 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

JusticeGundam - Jul 7, 2010

87 by Wrongthinker »»
Oct 18, 2023 12:35 AM

Poll: » Strike Witches 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kanade-chan - Aug 18, 2010

93 by MiaAyende »»
Sep 20, 2022 9:45 PM

Poll: » Strike Witches 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

JusticeGundam - Jul 21, 2010

66 by Asgard6 »»
May 22, 2022 6:33 AM

» Hartmann's Hair Color

ColdBisquiT - Aug 2, 2021

5 by JokoSukino »»
May 16, 2022 9:53 AM

Poll: » Strike Witches 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

metalsnakezero - Sep 22, 2010

101 by ColdBisquiT »»
Aug 2, 2021 10:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.