Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 29, 2010 3:55 AM
Jun 2010
I mean, it was published in the place of regular chapter that time, and similarly we could break Kakashi Gaiden as separate entry from the rest of naruto manga, and many others? Also anime has had those unrelating special episodes and they're considered just normal episodes..
Jul 15, 2010 6:57 PM
Apr 2010
szayel_aporro said:
I mean, it was published in the place of regular chapter that time, and similarly we could break Kakashi Gaiden as separate entry from the rest of naruto manga, and many others? Also anime has had those unrelating special episodes and they're considered just normal episodes..

One Piece Strong World 0 is a one-shot story published in Weekly Shounen Jump as a special prologue chapter to the 10th One Piece movie, Strong World....
(I hope you got that :)

Kakashi Gaiden Is apart of the "Naruto" Story it was published as official chapters.
Same with the bleach prologue.
Feb 12, 2013 6:22 AM
Mar 2012
Osianilist said:
szayel_aporro said:

One Piece Strong World 0 is a one-shot story published in Weekly Shounen Jump as a special prologue chapter to the 10th One Piece movie, Strong World....
(I hope you got that :)

Kakashi Gaiden Is apart of the "Naruto" Story it was published as official chapters.
Same with the bleach prologue.

Hi! In Spain Strong World (chapter 0) has about 23 pages with character info, story, etc but in german the manga was divided into two volumes each with over 200 pages, that's confusing me. Do you know how the original japanese strong world manga is or how many pages it has?? Thanks a lot ^^
Mar 6, 2013 9:01 AM
Mar 2013
kairi07

Hi! In Spain Strong World (chapter 0) has about 23 pages with character info, story, etc but in german the manga was divided into two volumes each with over 200 pages, that's confusing me. Do you know how the original japanese strong world manga is or how many pages it has?? Thanks a lot ^^[/quote said:

The german Strong World isn't chapter 0, It's some sort of anime-comic that tells the whole story of the movie, just in manga form and it was published in 2 volumes . It doesn't include chapter 0 and I think it also wasn't drawn by Oda
I hope you understand what I mean, sorry my English isn't the best

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece (Volume 0) Chapter 1 Discussion

radiantfire - Nov 25, 2009

48 by Mewann »»
Jan 3, 10:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.