Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (36) « First ... « 34 35 [36]
Apr 19, 10:10 PM
Feb 2022
That's it, it was fun while it lasted.
Apr 21, 3:19 AM

Dec 2022
Oh what's this?? DEPRESSION IS.

Damn what a sorrowful last episode while it felt bittersweet but at the last moment after the ed Yuzuru and Kanade met again? Ugh I can't comprehend it anymore this is straight up masterpiece and I mean i knew it from the moment Iwasawa first got obliterated I feel this anime would left me a hole in my chest with how the way characters get obliterated like Yui for example.

10/10 overall imho and this probably sound bias but eh it's just a fiction at the end of the day yeah.

Apr 23, 10:54 AM
May 2022
kinda disappointed with last 2 ep,
Otonashi seemed selfish, right from Yui.. he treated them as "tasks" and just wanted to convince her smh.. thought someone like him would try to understand
didnt like how other characters just accepted and disappeared, wouldve appreciated a better closure for them
I was hoping to see ninja girl's backstory :/
Yurippe's scenario felt really confusing , she had conflicting feelings but was forced to push them aside in order to save her new siblings, by doing that she found salvation? just feels very incomplete to me, both Yui's and Iwasawa's were well represented

the anime felt very interesting after what happened to Iwasawa, thought would show how to get over past ,embrace the present.. idk not able to put in words, thought it would be philosophical maybe? hinting better understanding and clarity for life well even keeping this unreasonable stuff aside earlier points are still making me uncomfortable
Pages (36) « First ... « 34 35 [36]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

game8910 - Apr 2, 2010

677 by copypasterCPS »»
May 13, 11:31 AM

» Explanation

Vapor_AU - Apr 27

17 by Saimatsu_Fan »»
Apr 29, 11:38 PM

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShibuyaRiver - Jun 4, 2010

662 by jilebi_james23 »»
Apr 22, 2:41 PM

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShibuyaRiver - May 28, 2010

565 by jilebi_james23 »»
Apr 22, 2:13 PM

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShibuyaRiver - May 21, 2010

388 by jilebi_james23 »»
Apr 22, 1:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.