Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (19) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Dec 18, 2009 4:37 PM
Apr 2009
but light could easily won if he had not changed the deaths when they found out he was a student. if he just did the same thing from 4pm to 6pm or whatever, L would never have found out he was connected to the police therefore he would be safe. he left out the most important detail
Dec 20, 2009 11:43 AM
Nov 2008
I waited for this ep right from the start. I was laughing maniacly during the last three ep, and especially during this final one. Such a satisfying ending indeed <3.

It wasn't flawless, not even close. I already figured out what Lights move would be, and what he expected from Near so i was really looking forward to Near's counter-counter tactic. The "making an identical notebook in one night" thing was silly, but at least gave purpose to Mello's sacrifice (I knew he wasn't so stupid as it seemed!). The scene with the blood shower after Mikami stabbed himself caused me to roll my eyes and stop laughing too... It was the same feeling i had when Watari shot Higuchi's gun with a sniper rifle from close range sitting/standing in a vibrating helicopter................

OFF-TOPIC
MalestelDec 28, 2009 10:10 AM
Dec 20, 2009 10:42 PM

Nov 2009
Saying English is not your native language while spelling better than half the people on the net is a huge kick in the balls, Malestel.

I generally share your opinion on L and Light, but I dislike Near. Actually, I dislike most of the characters after L dies, so no surprise there.
Jan 4, 2010 8:22 AM
May 2009
I had mixed emotions about the ending of this series. On one hand, I felt that Light deserved to die and on the other hand, I felt sorry for him. Although I don't believe in people trying to play God, I did understand where he came from in the beginning with wanting to rid the world of evil. Even though murdering people is bad, I felt that his intentions were genuinely good. But as the series went on, he let his power completely consume him and became this psychotic person who seemed more concerned about ruling the world than anything else and would use and kill anyone to do it with no remorse whether it be a family member, friend, or a stranger he would use as a pawn. To me, he turned into the type of person that he said he wanted to rid the world of so I was rooting for Near, Mello, or L to bring him down. But as I watched him fight for his life and he was looking back at his life around the time that he first found the Death Note when he was running, all I could think was how sad it is to see someone try to do what they think is the right thing and have it blow up in their face. Although some people felt like the ending was awful, I felt it ended perfectly. He had a realistic and human reaction to his defeat and all it showed in the end is that karma is a b**** and that's life. You may think you're getting away with something but it all comes to the light at some point and when it does, you're gonna suffer the consequences.
Jan 10, 2010 3:12 AM

Jul 2009
LOL, Light's "O" face. Poor Light, grasping at straws. He tried to scurry away like an animal, I really truly felt sorry for him.Yes, Copying the notebook in one day is far-fetched...probably the one anomaly that i can think of out the series.
WOW-Matsura, all quick draw mcgraw, was surprising. I know he was upset, but seriously think about the rest of the series where hes always goofing off, I didn't expect for his aim or reflexes to be that good.
*This had to be the most blood we've seen in the entire series.
I watched the Dub and it was excellent, The voice actor for Light was perfect. His Cackles, whining, screaming, and squirming were superb...so believable. Geez i cried, I felt so sorry for Light in the end. Ryuk in the sunset was beautiful. I loved this episode, I'll have to finish the manga and compare.
Jan 11, 2010 10:30 PM

Jan 2009
And so it ends.
I'm gonna be a cliche and jump on the Death Note bandwagon.
Yes, it is thrilling
Yes, it is complex
Yes, it is though-provoking
Yes, it is a MASTERPIECE.

10/10

Jan 14, 2010 1:13 AM

Nov 2009
wow.

Jan 14, 2010 2:50 AM
Nov 2008
Mashui said:

Except he is stupid while Kira had some brains at least.
Jan 25, 2010 3:22 PM

Jul 2009
I didn't like much this ep. Light was so lame!! (& Mikami too!)

I didn't want Light to win, but it was so lame how he lost!! He was way out of character. I mean in the middle of the anime I thought that Light should've have an IQ of more than 200 (maye that's probably true), but to be fool by that little trick!!!! So lame!!

Thought it was really sad at the end. TT^TT . I really like this anime. I like Phsycology animes such as Spiral, Switch and many others(& also drug / yakusa relating animes, too. U just never know wat will happen next!!XD)
Jan 25, 2010 3:33 PM

Jul 2009
When the ending began, I thought Light woudl smile at L and say something like "You've finally won" OR Light's soul would come out off his body go to where Ryuk is and say " Did you wait long" or something the like.

TT^TT, it's so sad, but I'm not satisfied with ending.
Jan 25, 2010 6:49 PM

Jan 2010
The ending to this wasn't much of a surprise to me. I prefer Light surviving although he did succumb to the fact that he was Kira. It would've been interesting to see what it had been like if he had survived.

Personally this ending was most probably the only kind that could satisfy my standards. I highly doubt that any other one (eg. everybody dies or they actually shoot 'L') would be better than the current one.

Overall it was a great show but I was slightly irritated over the fact that Near (and practically every other smartass out there) made the exact and correct prediction of everything. Child genius yeah but wouldnt it be interesting to make one tiny mistake?

Jan 28, 2010 5:14 PM

Jan 2010
I think the ending was perfect. It just goes to show you that it is not up to a human to play god. What gives Light the right to kill people? Those FBI agents he killed were probably good people. If Light had lived the world would not be a better place. People would live in fear of an evil and all powerful murderer.

Death Note rules! 10/10

P.S. I love L... and I hate Near. But thank goodness he caught Light! In the end, L wins. :-D
Jan 30, 2010 3:46 AM

Jan 2010
yeah i really think the last episode is weird..but nah it's okay..though it's so touching when Light dead...until the last part of his life he still wanna kill!
haha what makes me happy the most is when L and Light are dead in death note!
that make it fair and square! haha xD

finally N win! anyway Good vs Evil
Good always win though at episode 37 (the new world)==> this title make me thought Light gonna win...and then all turns up that N win! but this episode is surely weird though! well i think Light should move on himself just himself if he wanna rule this world..but we just a normal person need help from another person...that is mikami!haha
Feb 1, 2010 11:20 PM

Feb 2010
I would've ended with Light winning in the following way: Just about everything the same including Near's revelation about what he did with the notebook. Light would appear shocked, and defeated (though in a more composed way). He would admit that he was Kira and give some sort of monologue about why he did it. He'd end it by saying how he had underestimated Near.

He then looks up at the ceiling of the warehouse and some of the holes there suddenly have sun blocked out. Light smiles and says "or did I?" (underestimate Near). Everyone looks up and you see Misa writing on a single page the names of everyone. The End (literally end with her writing on the paper).
Feb 3, 2010 3:51 AM

Nov 2009
Light got owned.. Something tells me the only reason L lost earlier was cause he was too tired of it all and had given up on life.. or something along those lines =]
Feb 5, 2010 5:34 PM
Nov 2009
Junipermouse said:
LOL, Light's "O" face. Poor Light, grasping at straws. He tried to scurry away like an animal, I really truly felt sorry for him.Yes, Copying the notebook in one day is far-fetched...probably the one anomaly that i can think of out the series.
WOW-Matsura, all quick draw mcgraw, was surprising. I know he was upset, but seriously think about the rest of the series where hes always goofing off, I didn't expect for his aim or reflexes to be that good.
*This had to be the most blood we've seen in the entire series.
I watched the Dub and it was excellent, The voice actor for Light was perfect. His Cackles, whining, screaming, and squirming were superb...so believable. Geez i cried, I felt so sorry for Light in the end. Ryuk in the sunset was beautiful. I loved this episode, I'll have to finish the manga and compare.

Took The words right out of my mouth. Truly a Beautiful ending,it was so sad :(

This is my first time giving a 10/10.
VegaplusMar 22, 2010 7:05 PM
Feb 7, 2010 10:17 PM

Mar 2009
Really a classic anime to me.
Such a good anime overall, and the ending was good aswell. The way Misa was there at the end made me think like "Wtf she gets off the hook?!" lol but this anime gets a 10/10. i loved every minute of it.

Feb 8, 2010 4:09 PM

Jan 2010
Alright guys,
Quick thought went through my head and I know this comment probably belongs in one of the previous episode discussions.
But what if L actually thought of faking his death before his heart attack, not that I can come up with a conclusion to that but its a story that you can play in your head and imagine how the anime would've ended differently just by that action.

Feb 22, 2010 8:36 AM

Jan 2010
Kayrhandros said:
Ditto... after episode 36 I was expecting they made this one good. I already knew who's gonna win... I already knew Light was gonna die, that Misa was gonna die, that Mikami was gonna die... yay for you manga spoilers!

Eitherway, I didn't know how they'd reach that outcome... and yeah it was pretty lame... Not that it is the producers fault or anything... since they followed the manga I guess. But yeah, like Mefist said Light was made a fool in the end... and Mikami was even more idiotic.

I'll say it again...

Death Note should have ended in episode 26

Everything after that has been boring, unexceptinal and lacked brilliantism. I thought it could be saved after seeing ep 36... and I was wrong. It seems like Death Note changed writers after episode 26, honestly...

Shame on you, indeed!

Yes, I totally agree with you. It would have been far more better if it ended in ep 26. This is not the end I thought it would be, I thought it would be something much more, dunno how to say it, but this was kinda stupid...
Light, the smartest person ever, god, was outsmarted like this -.- nah, I don't buy it...It should have been something different :((
But nevertheless... The death of Light-kun was very peaceful, and the things Ryuuku said in the end :( So sad.... and Misa too :((
Though I didn't like Light's behavior towards Misa, I liked him a lot ... :((

Edit: Maybe I am always for good prevails the evil, and that kind of things, but this time, I wanted Light to win...
It was so cool when him and Misa were judging together ^^
CeinwynFeb 22, 2010 8:50 AM
"If it's your wish, I will follow you everywhere, Even if your throne crumbles, And your shiny crown turns to rust, Even if the bodies pile up endlessly, Above the bottomless pile corpses, Beside you as you lie softly down, I will be.....Until i hear the words "check Mate." ♥
Mar 22, 2010 11:26 AM

Jan 2010
holly mother of christ O.o...i'm...reduced to silence

although i expected Near to win and it's a better end that way...this episode was just,amazing!!!

I kinda felt what Matsuda was thinking,and i don't knwo if i would've shot him if i were in his place...but w/e

I'm happy that Matsuda and the others didn't die(except stupid misa,wich comminted suicide...damn :( ) so it was a fair ending...

Still,i felt bad for light,i think he realised that he f*cked up his life in the last moments of it :(

I hate Near's overconfience BTW...

anyway,i can't belive Death Note is over :(
It's officially my 3rd favorite anime of all time,after Clannad and Kanon...

i can only hope that higurashi will be as good(i think i sad that in my last post aswell lol)
Sayonara,papa!

"Just how a mirror reflects you,people will also reflect your heart."
~Athena Glory,Aria

"Whatever happens,happens"
~Spike Spiegel's thoughts on dying(Cowboy Bebop)
Mar 22, 2010 4:59 PM

Jan 2010
I have to admit (and I don't want to sound like a Near hater) that if anyone would have beat Kira, it should have been L. I thought Near had a very over confidence. In the end, I want Light to just forget about the Death Note and marry Misa, though I knew that's not how it would end.

I'm really quite depressed. No matter how messed up Kira's murders were, I still did not want Light to be completely defeated.

I've heard people say this, and I never thought it to be true, but I really didn't the episodes after L's death included the intensity in the show of before L's death. Because when L was living, Light and L worked together, making everything more complicated.

But now, Near and Light didn't meet at all until episode 36. I just liked the parts with L in them better. (I think a lot of people feel this way.)

Still a great episode. I feel bad for Misa and for Matsuda (they were the funniest, but in the end, probably the most heart broken).
Apr 18, 2010 7:02 AM
Mar 2010
One of the saddest anime endings I've ever seen. You can tell that Light regrets ever having the Note. I need to find more anime like this >.>
beegyx8ball.deviantart.com

Apr 18, 2010 12:23 PM
Sep 2009
I remember how my mind just fell silent after I watched this episode. I had nothing to add. This was the final episode of probably one of the greatest anime ever. And also the first anime I saw (except pokemon and sailor moon as a kid)

And man... it's so "final"! there's no other ending like this one. This was a masterpiece.
Beyond deffinition
Apr 18, 2010 4:43 PM

Oct 2009
I was trying finish death note three times and at least I made it \o/ someone might ask me why I started it three times... well I agree first half was really good maybe even it was a masterpiece but the second one was for me a one big CRAP without almost any enjoyment and sense (i mean after clearing Misa and Light of the allegations and the most after L's death) I really wonder how could I finish it..

first half - 9,5/10
second half - 5/10
overall - 7/10
hasylyApr 18, 2010 5:05 PM
Apr 19, 2010 8:53 AM

Apr 2010
It was a fantastic episode not only did it serve up a climax worthy of the story so far it also combined it with some fantastic artwork and animation, I loved how twist and Sinister they made Light look when he thought everyone in the warehouse bar himself was going to die.

A fantastic ending to a fantastic Anime.

Apr 23, 2010 11:58 PM
Apr 2010
i just wonder why light didnt have ryuk kill near and everyone else in the final meeting
ryuk wouldnt have died since he had no emotional connection to any of the men and im sure light would have had PLENTY of apples if ryuk had gotten him out of that situation

and also did anyone else notice the alphabet theme to the protagonists?
L
M-Melo
N-Near
May 10, 2010 2:10 PM

Oct 2008
Light Ultimately won the intellectual battle vs Near, however Mikami screwed light over through diverting from the plan and ultimately caused the end of 'Kira'
Light's loss is attributed to Mikami's failure, thus becoming Light's failure.
oh well...
@ 20dollarbill Ryuk wouldn't side with anyone, he informed Light of this in the very beginning, so he was a mere 'Spectator/Observer' in the battle for Justice (Relative).
May 14, 2010 3:17 PM

Oct 2008
sniff sniff.....gonna miss ya Light....
May 15, 2010 3:24 AM
May 2010
I think Death Note is best of till I have ever seen. All of its episodes and seasons are quite good. If mikami was any good, he'd have a page of the death note with him at all times. I have never seen such a good ending. To watch and download death note episodes is a great fun.
May 22, 2010 10:33 PM

May 2009
Forgive my semi-rant two episodes ago; I guess what Mello did was mostly explained...

Copying the Death Note exactly in one night is a bit over the top, and Mikami apparently fails at not being followed (and those safes fail at being safe).

Also, this:
Boursk said:
If mikami was any good, he'd have a page of the death note with him at all times, never using it, except for emergency times......or when excecuting the entire SPK and anti-Kira force in one shot.:P
Maybe even in a watch or something like Light, so nobody would find it if he was caught.

And so ends the series, with the Death Notes all wrapped up (and likely burned) and their users all gone (assuming that Misa committed suicide, as is kinda implied).
This was a great series when L was in it, but not so great afterward. Near and Mello just don't compare to L. It did get a bit more interesting when Mikami appeared though, and I think I can still give this a 9/10.
So long, Death Note, after much delay you are finally completed.
I was fine with the ending of the live action movies for a while, but now I have both.
May 25, 2010 8:30 PM

Jun 2008
I just re-watched the series (In English Dub), it's not as bad as some people said, I actually thought [Viz] did a great job.

Anyways, Episode 37, is one of my most favorite anime episodes of ALL TIME!

Death Note will go down as one the best anime from start to end to ever be made, despite the debates and arguments, no one can argue that they did not enjoy Death Note at any time of the series.

This will probably be the last time I ever see Death Note, (only because it's brutal having to see 37 dramatic, non-comedic episodes), IT WAS A FUN RIDE.
Jun 8, 2010 3:11 AM

Feb 2009
It was an okay episode. I was expecting Light to lose in the end and I had hoped so, but I couldn't help but feel sorry for him, after all, no matter how twisted it was, he was only following his sense of justice and doing everything he could not to be caught.

In the end it was a good series, not the masterpiece a lot of people say it is, but for some reason, it's the most popular anime on MAL.
Jun 8, 2010 8:10 PM

Jul 2009
I WANTED LIGHT TO WIN SO BADLY!
Jun 13, 2010 5:04 AM

May 2010
It was really stupid from episode 27 on they kept bumping off characters like light's father, mello, takada, then finally Light, Mikami. I'm not sure what they did with misa, but from the comments posted above, I heard she committed suicide. And Light would have one if Gevanni had not switched the notebooks and made the fake one look identical. The only thing I don't get is how he didn't notice that the one that he hid was fake. He should have tested the "real" notebook hidden away. It was all Mikami's fault that he had a repetitive life and that his schedule was always the same.

Even though, the ending was epic and I would say 1-26 was a 9.5/10 and the ending was a 9 because they did explain most of what I was confused on.
SpenccrJun 13, 2010 5:19 AM
Jun 16, 2010 3:01 AM

May 2010
I thought the ending was brilliant, Light having planned everything out perfectly, then having his plan ruined by one of his 'minions' so to speak, because he wasn't as smart and not considering as many possibilities as Light himself.

Ofcourse I wanted Light to win, but unfortunately he lost. I'd rather have Light lose to L though, I didn't like Near 'replacing' L (I pity the fool who thinks he can replace L) and imo the episodes after L's death up untill the final 2 episodes were a bit weak story wise.
Jun 19, 2010 6:49 PM

May 2009
For me it was the perfect ending to an absolutely great anime.
Light that arrogant piece of shhit got what he deserved.
Loved it
Jun 19, 2010 6:51 PM

May 2009
josofo said:
hell yea finally i have been waiting for neer, mello, L, to get that motherfucker

finally

light Pwned

that was very satisfying ending

this!
Jun 20, 2010 9:14 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
pff didnt like this ending i prefer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue8fM2FBL_A ..... then we would see even more of Death Note

if that would be ending then i would expect that
+Bribing Shimigami King Done
+Becoming ruler of Shimigami Wolrd
+Changing death ntoe rules
+Ruling Earth
+New Enemys, higher status than Shimigamis
+Kiras death as ruler of world of human and shimigami by new enemys who are higher than shimigamis
Jun 24, 2010 2:11 AM

Mar 2010
Finally watched and finished this series tonight. Before L died was the best part of the series imo, however overall great....but Light dying at the end made me sad, although I saw it coming...sigh I hate how the "Good Guys" always win.
Jul 14, 2010 2:58 PM
Jul 2010
OMG, I just watched the episode. It left me speechless...
At first when L died and then they started the second arc I thought "Oh, I guess this is one of those animes, style "extremely-good-at-the-begining-and-at-the-end-you-regret-watching-it" but I continued. And I LOVED the new story, it wasn't that good as L's but it still was good enough to keep me watching episode after an episode. BTW, this is the first anime which I didn't looked up in Wikipedia to see what happens next. The whole time I was for Light-kun, he really was able to create a new world full of happy, undisturbed people and this world wouldn't be on his side only because they're affraid, everyone would join him because they all want to be happy.
And at the end of Episode 36 I imagined the finale: "38,39, 40!", "My victory has come!" and everyone dies and Light gives N one of his See-you-in-hell-you-basterd smiles as he looks at him shocked. Then a sign, "2030" and the world is shown all happy and Light hasn't got much job as Kira because very few dare to commit a crime. Then they show Light and Misa's wedding. And at the end he might die, but he has already finished his new world and become a God.
Anyway, I started watching and deep inside I knew it, I just didn't want to accept it. "38,39,40" and nothing. O_O WOW! Anyway, I wa really mad at everyone who betrayed Light, he was creating the perfects world for them and that's what he gets!? I stayed angry almost till the end. And when in the credits Misa was shown on the edge of the roof, ready to jump, I rememered how she loved Light. She was ready to give her life away for him, he was her love, "her happiness". That was really sad.
So, long story-short, I DID like the ending because it was unexpected, it wasn't a cliche happy ending, IT WAS GOOD, a great conclusion to this great anime, but at the same time I wish they made a second season, make Light live in some way or become a Shinigami and give the Death Note to someone to look after his world...
Anyway, I LOVE THIS ANIME, one of the best I have ever watched!
Jul 17, 2010 6:20 AM

May 2008
Great ending to the series, though I wasn't really satisfied since L died. Seriously when those two went head on each other and fought by logic was truly amazing. After L died it wasn't that impressive~
I hated Light so I'm kinda glad he died and have Misa commited suicide? Seemed like~
Anyway, I won't be that strict and give this a 9/10
sayamiJul 17, 2010 6:57 AM
Jul 20, 2010 12:47 AM

Feb 2010
And so ends Light's reign over the world as "God".
It's not breaking in if the door is unlocked.

Jul 25, 2010 6:07 PM

Apr 2010
For me, Death Note started out amazing, got a little shaky somewhere in the middle, but managed to finish strong. I was expecting Light to die, and I thought his last scenes were done very well. I also liked Mikami's death scene, it was pretty intense o.o (though I'm a little pissed that if he would have simply listened to Kira, Light would have won...I'm not really too much for Light or L, but I dislike L more than I dislike Light). Matsuda freaking out and realizing all that Light had done was SO good. It's about time he gets some epic moments. I'm still not too fond of Near (there is/was only one L, and you will never be him :P) but he was kind of cool too.

Even with the great ending, the first half of the anime was better than the second half. The series was awesome, but not always consistently, so I'm giving a rating of 8.
Aug 7, 2010 12:13 AM

Aug 2008
To be honest the "genius" L never needed to risk his life at all, all he had to do was put on a fake face mask and have the appearance of someone who looked like him then called himself that person's name. Then have the fake L pretend to be the real L for a brief meeting with Kira so that Kira has the fake L's face picture in his mind (incase any1 argues that Kira has to have seen the real fake L and not a replica of his face on the real L's face) that way if kira ever tried 2 kill the real L in the fake L's disguise, the fake L would die and the real L would immediately know the identify of Kira.

I will live on no matter what... so I can meet you once again.
Aug 17, 2010 3:04 PM

Sep 2009
I really liked the ending. It showed just how far Light had fallen...
“I am Sailor Moon, the champion of justice. In the name of the moon, I will right wrong and triumph over evil… and that means you!” – Usagi Tsukino
Sep 3, 2010 4:45 AM
Jul 2010
Endovelicus said:
I didn't liked the episode, it didn't feel like death note. How the hell could that giovanni guy make a forge the death note that it would be perfect so mikami wouldn't notice?

But at least Light lost, that was the only thing that I liked about this episode.

Everyone talked about how wired it was that Mikami didn't notice that the notebook was forged. I don't think it's that strange. Yes, it's barely believable that Giovanni made a fake notebook in one night but of course Mikami didn't realize it was fake. The guy had the notebook closed in the bank's vault, he never checked that one, only the other. Also, if the SPK forged the fake notebook, that should mean they had no idea about the real one, right? And I don't think he even looked at the other pages of the notebook, he just took it, got to the warehouse and wrote the names of the SPK and Kira force members. He never thought it could be fake so he never looked. Simple as that.

The truth is, I really enjoyed this ending. For me, it was an awesome ending to an awesome series and it still deserves a 10/10.
hontobakaSep 3, 2010 4:51 AM
Sep 4, 2010 9:04 AM

Feb 2009
MitchDaMan said:

Finally I thought Light's final moment of solitude was a perfect way for him to die. He was always quiet man, and so he should have died in peace, reflecting/regretting, whatever was going through his mind.

Hmm kind of reminds me of a song... "I tried so far and got so far, but in the end, it doesn't even matter."

I think that song (In the End by Linkin Park) and Death Note would make an awesome AMV.

EDIT:
Oh, never mind, there already are a few AMVs like that. Not using the song's potential though in my oppinion.
packetSep 4, 2010 9:28 AM
Sep 7, 2010 10:23 AM

Jun 2010
Now after dead Light should become Shinigami ^^ It would be nice
The ending is rly great, but i expect something like this.I rly enjoyed
Sep 7, 2010 8:10 PM

Mar 2010
Aokaado said:
Long live Kira - Light !

Sep 7, 2010 11:07 PM

Aug 2010
I just don't find the ending believable, If Light knew that they were go to be changing the page why did he not just have Mikami test the page before he used it. He was always cautious up to the showdown, Its just not like him to overlook such an obvious detail.

I'm no genius and i would have figured that out.
Pages (19) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Psychoanalyzing Light Yagami but in gen z slangs

egosumjohn - Mar 31

28 by Bunnix21 »»
Apr 30, 1:30 PM

Poll: » Death Note Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

kei-clone - Mar 21, 2007

121 by misterskinny »»
Apr 27, 8:46 PM

Poll: » Does Death Note deserve a remake? ( 1 2 )

Kenny_Stryker - Nov 2, 2017

55 by Absurdo_N »»
Apr 26, 11:47 AM

Poll: » Death Note Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

UFO - Feb 14, 2007

110 by misterskinny »»
Apr 25, 9:03 PM

Poll: » Death Note Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

UFO - Feb 7, 2007

132 by misterskinny »»
Apr 25, 9:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.