Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Dec 12, 2011 11:45 AM

Sep 2011
~ re-watched last episode ~

I don't see why you all were expecting them to have sex. xD I just found it a very fun watch, I am usually not a huge fan of comedy Animes but I really enjoyed this one! L> an OVA or 2nd season! hehe >:D
Dec 23, 2011 9:04 AM

May 2010
As soon as I finished this episode, the first though I had was "oh boy, I bet all the comments are going to pissed that they didn't have sex." It doesn't matter to me, you know it's happening anyways, just in the non-existent 13th episode, you know? We can leave it to our imaginations, we don't actually need them to have sex for the story to resolve or anything.

I really liked the series, it gets a high 7/10 for me, currently my #5 for 2010.
“Money can't buy dere”
Jan 2, 2012 10:05 PM

Dec 2007
This series is so lulz. I think it have decent character development and story, but I at least enjoyed it.
Jan 18, 2012 5:40 AM

Dec 2011
Yes. Im disappointed because they didnt sex in the final episode.
I think that a final with Yamada achieving level 3 would be perfect.
Jan 18, 2012 5:44 AM

Dec 2011
I just finished this series today, it was great! It started off pretty dull, but the last episodes were super lovely! Especially the last 2 episodes, I absolutely loved them!
Jan 30, 2012 2:06 PM

Nov 2010
Oh dear god ... the censorships. pffff.

it was a great anieme. really enjoyed it. ^^
Feb 18, 2012 5:36 AM
Jan 2012
what is it with everyone and the censorships?
I really loved this anime (just finished it today), but the cheesy opening really made it seem like it wasn't meant to be ecchi (some of the comments about it being too perverted seem silly, as the show has always been about yamada's first time).
I thought the whole thing about not having sex was and the indications leading up to it were just a little message about taking things slow in a relationship.
only thing i'd have liked more is for the other characters to be fleshed out a bit more, even at the end we know what they want, but we never see what happens to them.
Mar 2, 2012 9:40 PM

Jan 2012
I thought this would be really perverted and sleazy, but I was surprised at how good of an anime it was. 8/10 =D
Lemme smang it girl.
Mar 21, 2012 8:28 PM

Apr 2008
Really fun and enjoyable series. I'll admit that it really surprised because it wasn't soulless like most ecchi's nowadays.
"Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. And some will lose more than the tips off their fingers, I promise you. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that"
Apr 13, 2012 3:42 PM

Jan 2012
I liked watching the whole show but the ending was a but far fetched but then again the manga is the same as well.

Cherry!
Visit MyAnimeList
May 12, 2012 6:24 PM

Feb 2012
That was awesome.

Hope there will be a second season >_<
May 15, 2012 7:36 AM
May 2012
Ending was a bit frustrating, but consequent.

Just a little remark: Kosuda still hasn't staied in Yamadas place.
May 28, 2012 7:56 PM
May 2012
Hey Folks new guy here. I read the manga and did finish seeing the anime recently and I agree with most this show needs to finish like the Manga. If not it would leave you with that incomplete feeling. With the Manga you get to see how it really ends and lets just say it "it feels you up right and it leave an opening for thirds" :D so if you feel incomplete check the manga until the finally give this a second season.
Jul 23, 2012 9:26 PM

Jul 2012
First of all, i would like to know where on the manga i could start reading judging from where the anime finished since is probably one of the funniest animes i have ever watched.
I usually finish a anime with 12 episodes in less then 5 hours (im in a anime marathon right now cause im on a break ^^ so i have seen about 8 animes so far and about 200 episodes (if not more) and this anime took me about double that time :P reason for that is cause i paused many times so i wouldnt miss anything when i was laughing my ass of.

I really loved this anime, only thing that i felt that was boring or bad was a couple of moments in episode 7 and the things that happend with Kanejou, Keiichi aswell as the times when she denies going out with him etc. Really felt bad for the guy.
But i still think that her love for him is one of the most adorable things on this anime.
Aug 11, 2012 9:04 PM
May 2012
@Verax if im not mistaken the anime end in chapter 12 of 24 in the manga.
Aug 16, 2012 12:05 AM

Nov 2011
LOL, funny ending. I wonder what they wished for at the end though..even if it's the same thing.

Oh well, it looks like they came close in that hotel but another couples bites the dust -.-

6/10
Aug 17, 2012 5:18 AM

Jul 2012
Eddy120876 said:
@Verax if im not mistaken the anime end in chapter 12 of 24 in the manga.

Nice thanks alot!
Sep 4, 2012 8:57 AM

Jul 2011
this anime was perfect even though i never thought it was actually gonna show ecchi i thought it was only gonna be sex comedy but still great i kept pausing and rewinding during almost every episode. and what censorship are you guys talking about?? am i the only one who saw yamada's boobs and nipples?? the only censored thing was kosada's pepe... anyway had a great time watching this! it was awesome not a waste of my time where some other comedies are a waste.. but not this one.. oh and i never expected them to have sex so im not all butthurt about it like some ^^^^^^ people. hopefully we get a season 2!!!!!!
overall 10/10
Sep 18, 2012 7:46 PM

Nov 2011
mrzkitty said:
this anime was perfect even though i never thought it was actually gonna show ecchi i thought it was only gonna be sex comedy but still great i kept pausing and rewinding during almost every episode. and what censorship are you guys talking about?? am i the only one who saw yamada's boobs and nipples?? the only censored thing was kosada's pepe... anyway had a great time watching this! it was awesome not a waste of my time where some other comedies are a waste.. but not this one.. oh and i never expected them to have sex so im not all butthurt about it like some ^^^^^^ people. hopefully we get a season 2!!!!!!
overall 10/10

All things considered, this was actually very tasteful for an ecchi, which made me happy. In fact I would go as far as to say that despite being a seinen, this series had some pretty good female appeal in it's own way. It actually played out a bit like a shoujo.

The series didn't really have 'fan service'- It had EXACTLY what it needed to, no more and no less. They also didn't try to glorify the pervy main character- they tell you straight up- "Yeah she's just a pervert, no normal person should ever be like this" which I liked. It made the show that much more enjoyable because you knew you weren't supposed to relate to her, you were supposed to laugh at her.

It also ended up being a rather sweet romance story overall, despite all their akwardness.
Sep 27, 2012 3:01 PM

May 2012
Well it was somewhat a decent ending, he still didn't got to be with her at the end so that's quite sad as the plot didn't end at all and I doubt we'll be seeing any sequal on this!

Either way it was a decent Anime but the score lowered for me bcs the plot wasn't to good developed!

In general I give this anime an 6/10
Oct 2, 2012 7:39 AM

Nov 2008
Entertaining series! Didn't really watch it for its ecchiness, but surprisingly found it enjoyable and funny. 7/10!
Dec 9, 2012 11:30 AM
Nov 2012
Just watched the ending, it really is a great anime.
Too ... bad they won't make a second season ;(
Dec 15, 2012 5:28 AM

Feb 2011
Aw man, all that and he never got to see it through the end.
Bummer.

4/10

Jan 11, 2013 11:24 AM

Dec 2010
lol at people complaining that they didn't hook up. Go watch hentai.

This anime defines what ecchi should be. Never forcing tits or panty shots for the sake of doing so. Really not much of either in the whole series.

The only time there was nudity it was relevant to the story.

This is more of a Rom-Com than ecchi, just happens to have some nudity. Should be rated R.

Anyone on the fence about these kind of shows should give it a try. Was really enjoyable.

A second season would be nice, but it's not like we are left hanging either.
Jan 11, 2013 6:10 PM
Dec 2012
loved the anime and loved the manga
Jan 15, 2013 8:32 AM

Dec 2009
Blazed88 said:
lol at people complaining that they didn't hook up. Go watch hentai.

The problem is, the whole plot was about the girl wanting to have sex, so having that shit end is just stupid.

4/10
Jan 21, 2013 3:36 PM

Apr 2011
And that's it. Enjoyable anime. I want more, so I'm off to the manga!

8.5/10
May 27, 2013 12:29 PM

Jan 2011
7/10
May 27, 2013 12:50 PM

Oct 2012
I know that I overrated it
7/10
Jun 24, 2013 3:49 AM

Apr 2012
Fun and ecchi series with some actual character development. I actually like how the ending was left. They are now a couple, but have yet to score a homerun.
Jun 24, 2013 4:06 PM

Mar 2012
Didn't think much of this show when I decided to start watching it, I figured it would be just another ecchi anime with a whole lot of boobs and panty shots...but I was surprised to find out how wrong I was, it turned out to be quite an entertaining anime. 7/10

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
Jun 29, 2013 4:28 PM

May 2013
This was a funny series to watch.
Jul 5, 2013 10:14 AM

Jun 2013
really enjoyed this anime i give it a 9. although i was disappointed no sex in the end it would have to be hentai for that to happen. so its been 3 years since this show ended, did they ever come out with an OVA? i need some closure! i think thats the only thing it failed at was giving a sense of closure, i really wanted yamada to admit her love for kosuda just like he did her earlier. at the shrine would have been perfect.

Jul 15, 2013 10:00 AM

Feb 2012
Why that end and no 2nd season :(
Jul 24, 2013 3:23 PM
Jul 2013
I've watched a lot of hentai, but that nipple shot surprised me because I wasn't expecting the show to go that far because they did censor previous nipple shots.

Kosuda is still a retard. You were almost about to have sex with her in the beginning of the episode, and you're still questioning whether you can touch her or not? -.-
night97Jul 24, 2013 3:42 PM
Aug 7, 2013 12:50 PM

May 2013
5/5

Should be 1/5 but I'm generous. The only good points were the loli characters. The only way I will ever like this is if the cherry is popped in a unlikely season 2.

This show is a stinking pile of shit, pretty much. I don't see why people like it so much.

If it did happen, I would watch another season.
Looking for a character or a certain Anime/Manga?
Looking for recommendations?
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub
Aug 18, 2013 4:15 PM

Jun 2013
Funny and Ecchi. Those are the best words suited to describe this show.

Although it's not as funny as Hirakawa under the Bridge, it still has its moments. I love the crazy sexual thinking that the main character has. It's the one thing that makes her stand out from any other school anime MC.

The guy was as always in a harem weak and boring to watch. Ah well, what did I expect?

Loved her friend! She contributed with alot of funny comments here and there!

The ending was a bit... meh. I should learn to not expect anything too serious from animes like this, ah well. I thought they were finally going to do it too.. I have never been so wrong, but one can understand why they didn't script it that way. If they would have completed the whole "sex" thing, future plans for this show would have been washed down the drain.

Either a 6/10 or a 7/10.
Oct 24, 2013 10:32 PM

Feb 2010
Grrr why didn't they do it?! Lol
Disliked the ending. Makes me wanna drop from an 8 to a 7 but I'm stickin with 8/10 because I laughed so much.
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA IF YOU LIKE COSPLAY ADN ANIME RELATED VIDEOS!
https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyMeilin
https://www.facebook.com/Ladymeilin
Oct 27, 2013 4:35 AM

Oct 2013
Good shieeeet
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Nov 7, 2013 9:22 AM
Jun 2013
Fun and silly is what you need sometimes in anime. This anime filled that hole for me. I liked the ending and I knew they were never going to do it before the show ended.The characters were fun to be around and none came off as to annoying. I will say I feel bad for mayu since she is friend zoned and shes still trying.
Dec 24, 2013 1:57 PM

Jul 2013
I already knew that this anime would end without them having sex. But at least they have continued together. xP
And this anime made ​​me laugh a lot, I love anime comedia

8/10
Dec 25, 2013 12:05 AM

Sep 2013
I love this. I watched the whole season in one day, wow. And something always happens to interrupt them before they do it.

I demand a second season!!

Jan 4, 2014 1:53 AM
Nov 2013
I entered into this anime not expecting much from it just based on the description, was I way off! This anime was hilarious and easily one of the better ones I've seen to date. This totally deserves more episodes, and they could introduce more competition to keep things fresh.

The main contributing factor that could have been improved on in my opinion was the description of Yamada from the start. They would have been much better off introducing her as just a girl who happens to be very perverted and thinks of sex a lot, which would have been more believable and endearing than to say she wants to have sex with 100 partners. Seeing that probably caused a lot of people to just pass the anime up based on the description. If she was described to be like the redhead girl from the American Pie series of movies was (character name eludes me at the moment) they would have been so much better off. Having the female lead be the loveable pervert type was refreshing on so many levels lol.....She was like the female version of Kintaro Oe from Golden Boy.

If they make a season 2 (slim at this point I spose) I would most definitely watch it, and I give this series a solid 8/10 and will definitely recommend it to others who like the genre. I had to force my way through 2 seasons of Ikki Tousen and that in my opinion was pretty garbageriffic. How that craptastic show gets 4 seasons when this hasn't even gotten a second is beyond me.
Jan 11, 2014 7:43 AM

Jul 2011
I finished this in only 2 days. Just can't stop laughing at those times :)
I should have watched it longer than that lol
Jan 16, 2014 9:54 AM

Apr 2013
Amusing anime.
It was very light.
Feb 8, 2014 12:14 AM
Jun 2013
I wasn't expecting much when I started, but damn, this was pretty good lol. I like how it ended, though I would like an OVA, and it was overall pretty funny. I would've liked to see how Yamada was like before her plan, but not too big of a deal. My biggest problem was that Yamada and Kosuda didn't have the greatest chemistry, but I think the good points carried it through. And at least Kanejo wasn't the worst character of her archetype. 8/10
AmbiFMAFeb 8, 2014 12:25 AM
Aug 4, 2014 9:10 AM

Jan 2014
too bad it ends without them having sex.
Dec 6, 2014 9:14 PM

Aug 2013
i hate myself for having 2nd thought on watching this anime. This series is hilarious I enjoyed every minute of it. :)
Dec 8, 2014 7:46 PM
AnimeLover

Aug 2011
Just finished the anime myself, and haha it was pretty great, funny and I guess romantic 0_0.
Either way, I'd put it at a 9.5 for me, I have to round up tho, so its a 10, which imo is a fine score for this anime.
Dec 13, 2014 6:25 AM

Dec 2014
I'm generally not the biggest fan of this genre but every once in awhile I get really into it like Haganai and this one. I laughed quite a bit and I always enjoy breaking the mold of things, like B Gata H Kei did.
(っ◔◡◔)っ just on my dumb shit
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » B Gata H Kei Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ShanaFlame - May 6, 2010

158 by vinnywizanime »»
May 9, 4:40 AM

Poll: » B Gata H Kei Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ShanaFlame - Apr 29, 2010

165 by vinnywizanime »»
May 6, 5:20 AM

Poll: » B Gata H Kei Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

francismeunier - Apr 22, 2010

201 by vinnywizanime »»
May 4, 1:03 AM

Poll: » B Gata H Kei Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Jun 10, 2010

128 by Pedro_Rosa »»
Oct 1, 2023 3:20 PM

Poll: » B Gata H Kei Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Apr 1, 2010

348 by Vikill »»
Sep 6, 2023 5:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.